SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

F*** you I won't do what you tell me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Contains links featuring (shouting) NSFW language

Ha! that title made you look - bet you thought Roy had gone rogue after the mods' Xmas party. Smile

I don't know if non UK members have heard of this, but US band Rage Against the Machine look favourites for the Christmas number one in the charts with their 1992 hit Killing In The Name.

It's a Facebook led revolt against being spoon fed X-Factor dross every year, the track was chosen, I guess, for the memorable chorus 'F*** you, I won't do what you tell me!' which is how people feel about things.

They appeared on the very straight laced talk channel BBC 5 Live today, but forgot they'd promised not to swear. Embarassed

Rage Against The Machine swear on 5 live

Swearing isn't big or clever, but I like the 'people power' in getting a message across by buying a record, just like when a really bad but funny ex-newsreader was in a big TV dancing show, and the obstinate public kept voting him in every week. Eventually the guy had to quit, probably because of the looks he was getting from the serious contestants.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Sargeants dancing was described as looking like " he was putting the bins out" !!! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right. Hands up all those who clicked on Roycropper's link and fast forwarded the clip to the end just to hear the sweary bit (and the presenter panic!) Embarassed Embarassed

Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that's the bit you want to hear, then thats all you need. However, if you listened to the song, then listen to its rockin' X Factor rival The Climb

I'm off to join the Facebook group now I've heard that.

BTW Never trust anyone whos claim to fame is shouting 'F@*& you I won't do what you tell me!' Wink

Edited for misplaced apostrophe - I've been following the GC pedants' thread.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
It's a Facebook led revolt against being spoon fed X-Factor dross every year

I'm up for that! Very Happy
Anyone know a track that'll get rid of Big Brother too?

(I despise "Reality TV" with the sort of burning passionately intense hatred normally reserved for politicians, insurance salesmen and scammers... Actually those three could probably fit into one category these days...)

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I don't think you can beat the Xmas classics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcEpdxsWZLA

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did mention the facebook campaign in passing on this thread

The original facebook page had technical issues earlier this week Wink

Personally I like Rage Against The Machine and I'd prefer to listen to them than some bubblegum pop, cloying, manufactured hit.

I did hope last year the Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah downloads would outstrip the X factor version
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet Modern Warfare 2 will beat both of them combined in total Christmas sales.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with you on that Windy!!

Rage Against the Machine is a good band. It is always good to see Anarchists getting together under a common banner (even if it is contrary to Anarchy to do so, Laughing ).

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From todays Sun:

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE belt out chart rival JOE McELDERRY's song The Climb in The Sun's exclusive spoof video. Video is halfway down the page.

Youtube have the XFactor winners doing the Rage song, LOl @ Subo and Jedward: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsg8AHdlKUY

And finally, the inevitable 'Hitler Finds out Killing in the Name is the 2009 Xmas number 1' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO0Auo50A1A

Anyone know what film the Hitler clip is from? It's very good acting.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Anyone know what film the Hitler clip is from? It's very good acting.

It's called "Downfall" and that clip has been used several times in spoofs for our very own "Dear Leader"
Quite hilariously IMO Smile

I haven't seen the film myself, but I have heard that it has good reviews and it's on my 'one-to-eventually-watch' list.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Roy
Thanks for those links via the Sun, the ones I had to those vids had been pulled

I've seen Rage live and they were powerful and full of energy, came on stage at The Reading Festival hooded in orange jumpsuits, so you know they're not shy of controversy but they did a blinding set and had the crowd jumping.

On the Hitler film clip/spoof
and yes I know its local political but this is the funniest I've seen it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yOqU4-zE5w
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined the Facebook group on Sunday and bought my copy of RATM from iTunes on Monday.

Down with X Factor, we want our Christmas Number One back!

Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont you find it very ironic that Simon Cowell, now off to the Caribbean, is calling it "bullying" that people might think that an X factor winner isnt the sort of thing that the UK would like to be Xmas no1 (for the 4th year in a row )

PS our family have also sent a donation to Shelter as requested by the RATM facebook site
Its a multi facted idea
1} actually read the facebook site,
2}agree with the idea we hate being told that we should buy a manufactured song designed to get the market at one particular time
3} Ironically agree that we should be told what song we should buy
4}buy it
5} send donation to Shelter as featured on RATM facebook site

that may be the most important bit
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember a site where you could add your own subtitles to films, from a thread last year (can anyone find it - it featured various 'streded' lads usually looking like Indian actors? I seem to remember being somewhat miffed as it was a competition which I thought I was a shoo-in for.)

Is this (Adolf) clip available at the same or similar site, cos I have a local politician who could receive some special treatment.

Purple Flower
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember years ago there was rivalry between two dutch radio stations. A DJ told people to vote for Sepeltura - Roots and gave a phone number. People voted and Roots became number 1 on said radio station. So they had to air Roots every hour for a week or so.

The phone number he gave was for the competing radio station. Some kind of easy listening / chatter station Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-My18nRFL4k

N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Simon Cowell he's not got this years number one. It's a shame for the man. I hope he's having a really bad Christmas in the Caribbean ... soaking up the sun ... drinking freshly made rum punch ... cuddling (!) with beautiful women ...

While we're all here freezing our butts off but listening to some GOOD music for a change!

Sucks to be you Simon ....
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They just had one of the guitarists (didn't catch the name) from RATM on radio 5. He said the band are going to reward all their 'new' UK fans with a free concert sometime in the new year for their successful campaign to make them Christmas number one.

I don't know much about them, but he seems a thoroughly decent chap. He didn't swear this time though. Sad Laughing

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Probably Tom Morello, he and Zac de la Rocha (RATM vocalist ) have been watching the goings on over here closely.

I've heard that the X factor song sold as many as last years no ! so the big winners are really Sony.

Wonder what will happen next year?
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:

Wonder what will happen next year?

Morecambe and Wise's 'Bring me sunshine' is being mooted, and is the front runner for next year's anti Cowell competition. I'm not kidding. Confused

I'm starting a Facebook campaign against the campaign. Wink

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:

I'm starting a Facebook campaign against the campaign. Wink

Effectively a pro X factor campaign?
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
Effectively a pro X factor campaign?

Poo! I didn't consider that. I'll also start a Facebook campaign against my own campaign, to show I have true anarchist, anti establishment credentials. I won't be told what to think by anyone.

I'll be expecting 'full' support from all the free radicals this board or else. Wink

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol! The most fun since we voted Lordi to win Eurovision - heavy metal monsters from Finland versus Boom Tiddle Pom Tralala dross.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6VzdtmrP6Y

Meanwhile, I usually foam at the mouth when I read comments pages, but here's the BBC's ones on RATM:

LINK

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ What if they say " I won't do what you tell me" ?

I may start a campaign against all campaigns.
I'll get all the British voting public interested.

So it will be "Apathy Rules if you can be bothered".
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And what's wrong with Bring Me Sunshine??!!

On another note, I've just done two days of security for Fleetwood Mac on their last concert dates. Not bad.

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic