SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm bad at math..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I take the limit on the loan, can anyone figure out how long should it take me to pay it back?

Quote:
For Loans Contact Sir Edmond Rawlings ,Private Loan services Inc., For Business Loans, Private loans,Holiday Loans and General Loans, Agricultural Loans,Mortgage Facility Our Seasonal offer is limited so hurry now. For Loans of $10,000.00 Min. To $100,000,000.00 Max. at 1.5 % interest Fixed.

Name of Applicant:
Home Tel:
Mobile:
Sex:
Loan amount applied for :
Loan Repayment duration(Years/Months/ Centuries?):
Contact Person:Sir Edmond Rawlings & Dr Mrs. Florence ("Sir" and "Dr.Mrs"? Very impressive!)WordsworthTel:+60-166-459-631 (Malaysia Office)
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a number of loan amortization calculators available on the web but they tend to top off at $1,000,000.

In this case, the length of loan would depend on the periodic payment. The length of the loan, along with the annual rate and the principal, is usually agreed upon when the loan is made. Those are used to calculate the periodic (usually monthly) payment. With the information the lad gave you, you would need to state a monthly payment to calculate the length of the loan.

I would suggest going back to the scammer and asking him to calculate it for you, tell him you are willing to pay $xxx per month. One of the cardinal principles I learned in scambaiting is to always make the lad do the work.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask the lad to do the math.

Then question it.

Wink

Edit: Oops, I just noticed that was the gist of Lakeside's comment!

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scammedout: Unless I missed a detail, the actual technical answer to your question is "it depends".

[lecture]
To determine the pay-back period, you need (1) the amount borrowed (you said you want to borrow the max, so we have that), (2) the interest rate (the scammer is offering 1.5%), (3) the compounding method or frequency (which I will assume will be compounded monthly) and also (4) the size of the monthly payments -- but that is not stated.

It is more typical to state the payback period (e.g., 10 years = 120 months) and then the monthly payments can be determined, given the interest rate, method/frequency of compounding and the amount being borrowed.

The formula for finding the monthly payments, A, for N months can be found with the the following formula

A= P * [ i * (1+i)^N ] / [ ((1+i)^N ) - 1 ]

where, in our case, i is the interest rate per month or period (in our example, i = 0.015/12 =0.00125 since there are 12 compounding periods per year with monthly compounding), N is the total number of compounding periods over the life of the loan and P is the amount being borrowed.

So, here with P=$100M, i=0.015/12 = 0.00125 and N=120 (for 10 years), the monthly payments would only be

A = ($100M) * [ 0.00125*(1.00125)^120] / [( (1.00125)^120) -1] = $897,915.

If the compounding is daily, the same formula can be used except, in such a case, i=0.015/365 and the total number of compounding periods would be N=365*10 (assuming 10 years again). Yes, I am ignoring leap years. Wink Oh, yeah, for completeness: 6^3 means 6 raised to the power of 3.
[/lecture]
Let's hope I don't have too many typos!

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use this one in real life:

http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/mortgages/mortgage-calculator.aspx

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I verified the site Nap Olean gave.

It doesn't like the 100,000,000 mortgage amount, so use 100,000 instead with 10 years (120 months) and 1.5% as the interest rate to get a monthly payment of $897.91 which, of course, you then have to multiply by 1000 since we couldn't use the full $100M (for some reason Rolling Eyes). So, its result matches with mine. Smile

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, you guys are good. Let's see if Sir Edmond comes up with the same monthly figure!Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic