SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Are there any nice Nigerians out there???!!

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
pez
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 08 Nov 2009
Posts: 3


PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone
Like many people I get the usual Nigerian scam mails all the time, so I tend to think that ALL Nigerians are potentially suspect...
However, with this one I can't tell and would appreciate any advice or similar experiences -
I have a business for sale in France, advertised on Businessesforsale.com - imagine my surprise Smile when I get an email from someone purporting to be the Managing Director of a Nigerian company who want to diversify into tourism (thats what my business is...)
If they had wanted bank details or anything else remotely personal I would have smelled a rat and seen one too! - but nothing so far, despite a few emails to and fro. The interesting thing is that they have asked me to send a letter of invitation to view my business to the French Embassy in Lagos (its legit - I checked the addresses and fax numbers) so that they can get a visa to enter France (that's a legit requirement too..) - all this to fly to France (from the UK where they are at the moment) and see my business. So, does this mean I finally get to meet face to face with a Nigerian scammer? Am I being too suspicious? After all, the purchase would have to go through a French notaire (a very legal state-employee) with all sorts of checks on funds and release delays etc. etc. so if it got to that stage I'd be very pleased!
I'd like to think that there ARE some legitimate business in Nigeria, but a nagging doubt tells me to ask for advice...

Any responses/experiences/advice greatfully received!

p.s. am definately not, ever, never giving out my bank details!
p.p.s - have posted this on www.scam.com - sorry for duplications
View user's profileSend private message
pilgrim
Elite Baiter


Joined: 19 May 2004
Posts: 1789
Location: In the colonies


PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the CIA Factbook, the population of Nigeria in July of 2009 was just above 149 million. And, according to an apologetic Nigerian official (sorry, I've forgotten his name), only about 1% to 2% of Nigerians are involved in 419 scamming. One might interpret this to mean there are about 146.8 million Nigerians NOT involved in 419, and about 2.2 million who are.

So arguably, most Nigerians are nice people. But prudence dictates exercising caution when a Nigerian emails with a proposal that seems too good to be true.

Sorry, this doesn't answer your real question. You'd know far better than I would about the proposal to purchase your business. It very well could be legitimate.

_________________
I know somebody in the wester union agent here, therefore i will not have any problem.
All the walfare of United States Citizen is my cosine.
United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
View user's profileSend private message
Global
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 09 Nov 2009
Posts: 1
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands


PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they are in the UK already, they do not need a visa to go to France (Schengen country, i.e. once you have been admitted to one Schengen country (UK), you can travel to any other Schengen country (France) without having to apply for a visa). So that's fishy for a start.
View user's profileSend private message
pez
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 08 Nov 2009
Posts: 3


PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yep - as fishy as Padstow Harbour after Rick Stein's kitchen have had a clear out Very Happy
I have replied to them and told them I have received an offer at the asking price, so if they come back with a hugely inflated counter offer or say they can complete in some ludicrous timeframe, then I guess I'll have discovered there really aren't any nice Nigerians after all Sad !!

regards

Paul
View user's profileSend private message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, there are nice and totally honest Nigerians, but usually they are not sitting at PCs writing emails to strangers!

One version of Property Scams is indeed to fake interest in a house or business that you have for sale: so you are certainly justified in being suspicious about this. The scammer may be prepared to be very patient and to move the scam along very slowly, and in a realistic manner. This can include somebody coming to view a property: this may be a locally-based friend of the scammer.

The aim of the scammer is to continue this fake intention to buy until it gets to the point where he needs to pay for something, or supply some sort of documentation. Then he is likely to invent some kind of difficulty regarding doing this, and ask you to help with some necessary fees, or make some other sort of payment yourself.

Alternatively, he might send you a fake cheque or even appear to transfer some money to your bank account - and require you to send that on to an individual or named company (which is likely to be an accomplice of his, or himself using another false name), and/or send the remainder back to him. When the cheque proves to be fake (which will take some weeks: a 'cleared' cheque is not as 'cleared' as you'd think!), or the money that seemed to appear in your bank account disappears again, you are left out of pocket: he has got your money.

You might like to post this over at www.scamwarners.com where you can receive more advice about this.

Also: the headers of the emails you are receiving are likely to show you where your correspondent is actually writing from - Nigeria, or the UK, as he claims.

Here are some instructions on how to find headers: you need to read the document relating to the email service that YOU are using:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118787

If you post the headers here and/or at Scamwarners (use the Preview post facility and add a few returns amongst those long strings of letters until you've got it fitting nicely on the page, if you can!) somebody will be able to help with discovering which country the emails were sent from.

And make sure that you don't send your correspondent any money, or handle any money for him!

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 4816
Location: Connecting my chair and keyboard


PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ridiculous question - Nigeria has a huge population of very decent people, very friendly and by and large you would find most lads rather endearing if you met them in a pub too.

Do not confuse somebody's nationality with their criminality. Baiting is not about country or race - EVER.

_________________
Premium Wimp Convincer - Click Me!
View user's profileSend private message
pez
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 08 Nov 2009
Posts: 3


PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it"endearing" when they swipe your wallet? My question was not a racist one - just that, from all the evidence I have seen - that is, all the scam mails I receive and all the posts on this forum and many others like it - Nigerians appear to have a disproportionate level of untrustworthiness and, it would appear, criminal intent. No doubt this is not helped by the corruption around them and the laissez-faire attitude/encouragement of the own institutions.
Still, I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt - otherwise I would have dismissed the mail out of hand - and not asked the question on this forum. I'm not confusing nationality with criminality, just drawing logical corroborations.
View user's profileSend private message
jose_cuervo
Moderator


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 7859
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ pez

I am terribly tempted to change the title of this thread from "Are there any nice Nigerians out there???!!" to "Are there any nice French business owners out there???!!", although you are posting from the UK.

It is not endearing when anyone swipes your wallet be they Nigerian, American or French. Your question while perhaps not a racist one came across as rather asshole-ist. If one were to judge the majority of your countrymen by the content of your posts, to what conclusion would they arrive?

Think carefully before you reply. Wink

_________________
Black Ribbon ~ star Safari Tattoo

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Jun 2006
Posts: 2147
Location: Somewhere in time.


PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pez, while I appreciate your point of view, please bear in mind that people who have responded have done so on the basis of their experiences.

As an aside, I've been up the Eiffel tower and I know there are signs warning people to be wary of pickpockets but how do I know what a pickpocket looks like?

_________________
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts x27 United Nations Ivory Coast Benin x2 United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast
100% risky free donation modality
View user's profileSend private message
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Posts: 41


PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
all the scam mails I receive and all the posts on this forum and many others like it


Then you need to read more.

_________________

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
View user's profileSend private message
Ghost
419Eater Admin


Joined: 26 Jun 2004
Posts: 5749
Location: In the cellar rattling chains


PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pez wrote:
Am I being too suspicious?


You are being superficial not suspicious.

pez wrote:
p.s. am definately not, ever, never giving out my bank details!


Scammers don't really care about your bank details. I know many ask but many ask for your phone number too. They want cash, not bank information.


pez wrote:
then I guess I'll have discovered there really aren't any nice Nigerians after all Sad !!


Image

_________________
Easter Egg 2012 Star pony pony Santa pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
MrBadLuck
Master Baiter


Joined: 07 Nov 2009
Posts: 201


PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I normally don't post outside of the "Fake Bank" section of the forum I felt motivated to post.

I would be weary of your comments for the sheer fact that they may not seem racist however they are. Don't make the assumption that because of your bad experiences that all people are the same. This is a logical fallacy and by continuing thinking this way you will harm yourself and others. Not directly, mind you, but by thinking such things you will have people make assumptions about you for such a comment. Ironic how it works isn't it? It's a sad irony though.

I seriously advise you research this independently for your own good. It will do you great things.

_________________
BeninNetherlandsNigeriaSpain x3 IrelandUnited States x2 United Kingdom x5 NetherlandsGhanaSwitzerland x2 Malaysia
View user's profileSend private message
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 719
Location: Thailand


PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

some people in this thread dont know what they talking about when they say that if you have a visa for the UK you allowed to enter France or any other european country thats just not true the UK is not included....I am married with a not european....and when she get a Shengen Visa she allowed to enter many many country's but certainly not to the UK and by Uk i mean England...i dont know about Wales or Schotland so i not gone give my opinion over those country's but when we did try to v isit London last year it was a big NO and needed to aply for a Visa,those are facts so the Nigerian man could very well speak the truth here.....about the racist stuff,if i read this it looks to be a racist post...ofcourse most Nigerians are nice and honnest people so is most of the world poppulation nice and decent honnest people.....by some kind of weird situation the 419scams are assosiated with nigeria....so is Italy with the mafia is every Italian a Mafia...so is there some kind of rumour for every country but this certainly not means we can generalize this to an entire population.

I do understand you gone be very carefull with this transaction and if you use your brain and the right people to help you iam sure n othing bad can happen......

Mugu_eater

_________________
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
View user's profileSend private message
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter


Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 1542
Location: Spooner Hall


PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

добро пожаловать (welcome) to Eater pez.

<hint of irony>

And all the Russian scammers are also Nigerians.

Wink

Might just as well ask "are there any nice mods?"

Laughing

_________________
Give the lads some extra pain with your own IT admin from hell - visit toolkits for Grooble Gambit

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно




Goat
View user's profileSend private message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If they are in the UK already, they do not need a visa to go to France (Schengen country, i.e. once you have been admitted to one Schengen country (UK), you can travel to any other Schengen country (France) without having to apply for a visa). So that's fishy for a start.


This is utter rubbish. UK is not Schengen, it therefore follows that the rest of the 'information' is incorrect.

Back to topic, yes there are decent honest Nigerians, millions of them, but the likelihood of one responding to an advert of the nature described is extremely low.

_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 3720
Location: Miniluv


PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria is a beautiful country with 150 million people and an excellent infrastructure.
At the risk of sounding racist, I find that most of the scams you come across are from Africa in general. Not necesarily Nigeria in herself.

You are however, being scammed!

It doesn't have to be Nigerian.
If it is too good to be true, it is a scam.

So, out of 150 million, the answer is yes. There are nice Nigerians out there. Cool

_________________
Closed lad accounts ponyGoatMortarMc FryPurple Flower
Easter Egg I can't wait for 'Eater Easter!
TV Star Find out about Rental Scams

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 24 Dec 2004
Posts: 653
Location: Norway


PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

falnsb wrote:
Quote:
If they are in the UK already, they do not need a visa to go to France (Schengen country, i.e. once you have been admitted to one Schengen country (UK), you can travel to any other Schengen country (France) without having to apply for a visa). So that's fishy for a start.


This is utter rubbish. UK is not Schengen, it therefore follows that the rest of the 'information' is incorrect.

Back to topic, yes there are decent honest Nigerians, millions of them, but the likelihood of one responding to an advert of the nature described is extremely low.


That'd be more rubbish.
Someone travelling from the UK to France doesn't need a visa - heard of the EU?
It's a smallish union of tiny ol' countries - not many people have heard of it, but it does in fact exist. Rolling Eyes

Granted, UK is not a Schengen country, but that doesn't mean someone coming from there needs to have to have a visa to go to France, and that was the whole point, wasn't it.

-M-

_________________
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
with all these things that we've done...

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
View user's profileSend private message
yoyo31190
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Posts: 1


PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Schengen visa can only be delivered by a Schengen country. Non-EU travellers moving from UK into the Schengen area must obtain such a visa from the first Schengen country they enter when living UK. If they plan several trips then they should ask for a Multiple Schengen visa.

http://pointsbasedvisa.com/schengen.asp
http://www.theschengenoffice.com/explained/schengen_visa.html
View user's profileSend private message
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 24 Dec 2004
Posts: 653
Location: Norway


PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course.
Then again... I thought the UK was also part of the EU, like France? I may have been wrong.
We'd better inform....everyone. Rolling Eyes

All right, if you'd like to be technical - a British citizen does not need a visa to travel to France, and stay for up to three months. Neither would Schengen or EEC countries' citizens.
Other rules and regulations will of course apply if you are from countries outside these three cooperatives, or if you are entering Britain, or France, as as a first arrival country - that is to say, if you cross EEC, EU or Schengen borders into France, or Britain, since those are the two we're talking about, directly.



-M-

_________________
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
with all these things that we've done...

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
View user's profileSend private message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murdockh

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your arrogance. And sarcasm ill behoves someone who knows nothing of what they are trying to preach to others.

The UK is part of the EU.
The UK is not part of the Schengen States.
A British citizen does not need a visa to travel to France.

Quote:
Someone travelling from the UK to France doesn't need a visa - heard of the EU?


Wrong - if that 'someone' is of another nationality they may need a Schengen visa to travel to France.

May I suggest you try to stick to what you know about (if anything) rather than posting misleading and incorrect facts on a public board?

_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 24 Dec 2004
Posts: 653
Location: Norway


PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhm... didn't you just say the exact same thing I did? Rolling Eyes

_________________
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
with all these things that we've done...

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
View user's profileSend private message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, you wrote this :

Quote:
Someone travelling from the UK to France doesn't need a visa - heard of the EU?


And it is wrong. Dangerously so.

(Maybe what the Swedes say about the Norwegians is true!)

Anyway I don't think this is the place to pursue this discussion, it is totally off topic and.

Let me just end by saying this :

Someone who is not an EU national and who wants to travel between the UK and countries in the Schengen area (in either direction) may need a visa and must check with an appropriate authority.

_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 24 Dec 2004
Posts: 653
Location: Norway


PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I said;

Murdockh wrote:
... a British citizen does not need a visa to travel to France, and stay for up to three months. Neither would Schengen or EEC countries' citizens.


What kind of moron are you?

_________________
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
with all these things that we've done...

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
View user's profileSend private message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should be more careful who has access to your computer, because obviously at 0713 today someone else wrote this, using your UID:

Quote:
That'd be more rubbish.
Someone travelling from the UK to France doesn't need a visa - heard of the EU?
It's a smallish union of tiny ol' countries - not many people have heard of it, but it does in fact exist. Rolling Eyes


If you wish to communicate further with me do so by PM so as not to expose your stupidity to everybody else.

_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 24 Dec 2004
Posts: 653
Location: Norway


PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, granted - that first one was a little less specific than desirable. I'll give you that much. My apologies on that point.

That doesn't exclude the fact that you are a pompous, illiterate a$$hole who couldn't get his mom to read him the other post in the thread so he could answer correctly. But that's not my problem. Now, why don't you go play some more WoW like a good boy.

_________________
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
with all these things that we've done...

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT