SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Iraqi Soldiers Scam Update

View next topic
View previous topic

Dodgysailor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few months ago I recived one of these emails from an "Iraqui Soldier" who wanted help to ship two trunk boxes full of money from Iraq to England. I passed for "Nancy" a very naive, fat ugly lady from Manchester. I exchanged several emails with "Capt Edwards" and with the delivery company Lobal Security based in London in a fake address:

> 124 Hamilton Lane London,
> EC4H 7BH United Kingdom.
> Fax: +447005938603
> Tel: +447024036870
> Email: [email protected]
> Website: www.lobalsecurityuk.com

During more than a month I wasted their time as much as I could asking for invoices, amended invoices, hagling the price of keeping the boxes in their vault which by the way was not cheap at all 560 US Dollars for the two trunks per day. I asked several unconfortable questions about their address and other issues to see how they reacted. After developing a "love" relationship with Capt Edwards I sent him several pictures of really ugly big ladies I found in "Before and After" diet adverts on the internet and he kept saying that he loved me.
When doing some research over the internet I found that they have another "delivery company" in the same address but in number 125:
http://equitorialsecurity.com/feedback.htm
All what they say and do does not make much sense for an american soldier, i.e. Capt Edwards kept sending me pictures of how he was injured in a bomb atack and so on. They even sent me the scan of the passport of an american delivery person who was supposed to come to Manchester to bring me the boxes (I have never seen in England an american delivery person in my life!!).
To cut it short I ended up sending them the nastiest email I could write because I am going to holidays and the funny thing is that the delivery company has sent me an email by mistake asking me for my address details; it looks as they have confused me with "Emmanuel" so perhaps I will start things again....
Please note the emails from all thsese loosers:

[email protected],
[email protected],

And please check their website.
[img][/img]

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic