SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have the "shipper's" name and address. Now what

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Crowe77
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been e-mailing with "Nancy Johnson" (who doesn't speak very good English) about my item for sale on craigslist. I use a Gmail account and have given a false address (Dumbass Ave.) for where to send me a check. I told her I received the check and she asked me to wire the excess/shipping money to a person in Missouri (the shipper). This is a real person w/ a real address. I've been going back and forth so long, I can't remember what the "item" actually was. I'm sure "Nancy" can't either. Although, I did get a picture of "Nancy" (just a shot of a model they copped off the internet, I'm sure). I'm also trying to play the "lonely man" angle, and maybe we could hit it off. Smile
Is the person in Missouri in on the scam too? Or are they soon to be victims of a scam as well? I told "Nancy" that there was no need for her to pay for shipping because I would deliver the item myself along with the excess check money. I'm awaiting a reply from her now, but what is the full scam here? Where should I go with this? Thanks in advance!

--Crowe77
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The person in Missouri could be in on the scam, or more likely they are also a victim of this. Sometimes scammers use a third party (mule) to provide a layer of padding between themselves and law enforcement. When it all blows up, the mule gets arrested in stead of the scammer. The mule usually thinks they have a job receiving payments in exchange for a commission.

If you would like to PM the info you have to me, or any mod who is online when you read this, we can get it into the hands of an experienced person to look into it further and warn the mule.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Luckey said.

You may have found someone who is involved and they may not even know it. One of our mods will make sure that they're taken care of. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Crowe77
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from my scammer:

Hey what do you mean by this owl thing you are talking about?....i really dont seem any of this you are talking about is important in anyway.....i am not a slot so there is no way you can see any of my nude pics i dont even have any if i would have to send it......please let me know when you cash this money please.....you just have to ship it down and you dont need to bother yourself about that....well talking about where we could meet up...we could talk about that later....Hope to read from you ASAP.

Nancy

Haha! Ok, I did ask for nude pics just to spice it up a bit! I'm not sure what they mean by the "owl thing". I'm not ready to get THAT kinky yet. LOL I sent the "mule" info to Luckey so if anybody has any thoughts, send 'em on! Thanks!

--Crowe77
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FORGET about the nude pics, see if you can turn this into a romance bait: "Yes, I feel for you like no other I've ever met" And shit like that. And just see where your bait leads you after that.

It's worked for me MORE THAN ONCE!!!

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Crowe77
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. I've started the "romance" hook. She wants to know more about me and said that she wants to "have things with" me. However, she keeps pushing me to ship the item and money to the person in Missouri, making sure to tell me I don't need to go there myself (as I told her that's what I wanted to do). She tells me that is just her shipper's address and she is not there (of course). How do I postpone the shipment/wire transfer/taking stuff to Missouri myself? I would like her send me some stupid pictures in return for me "sending the money". What to do?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, surely now that you're a "Couple" you just send endless photos of "yourself", until she she finally gets bored.

And try tell her that since you're now a "couple" you want to send anything you want directly "to you" and NOT to the address she wants to send it to

just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Crowe77
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so now I've worked the romance angle, but Nancy doesnt seem very interested. However, I got an e-mail, out of the blue, from a lady named "Latosha Franks". She wants to get to know me better. Ha! I played dumb at first, and told her that I was talking with another lady online who didn't seem interested. Plus, "Nancy" had already sent me a fake pic, so there aren't many more she can send. I bet I can get some funny pics out of her new character, "Latosha". Posts will come later.....

--Crowe77
Crowe77
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok folks! After about 35 back and forth e-mails, I have finally got the nude pics of "Nancy Johnson". Ha!! She had first sent me a pic that I knew wasn't her. I even told her off and called her names and let her know that I never bought into the scam. I made fun of her for being such a terrible scammer. She threatened me with the law and court and the FBI if I did not send her the money (there never was any money in the first place, I just let her think I received some money from somewhere and she claimed it as hers). She had sent me a couple of names and addresses to send the money to (the "shipping parties") and I always had "trouble" getting money to them (I gave the names to a moderator in case these people were getting scammed as well). She would get mad and then I would get mad and so on.
I finally told her that I needed the nude pics of her, the REAL "Nancy" and then she would have the money (again, there was never any money and she never asked once about the "item" she was supposedly purchasing from craigslist. She reluctantly sent the pics. I have now told her that I need verification that it is her in the pics. I told her to send one more holding a sign that says "I luv Joe Mama" (my alias). I will see what happens and then post pics to the Trophy Room if I can figure out how. I am new to this but these scammers are so dumb that it wasn't very hard at all to do. Hopefully there will be more to come.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic