SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am a switch hitter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i recieved this today and it will be my first lesibian bait which should be interesting Laughing

Received: by 10.220.82.146 with SMTP id b18cs22966vcl;
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:04:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.62.34 with SMTP id k34mr2450127wfa.258.1260731081899;
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:04:41 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web113616.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web113616.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.136.167.76])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 36si8958999pzk.39.2009.12.13.11.04.40;
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:04:40 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.167.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.167.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.167.76 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 53591 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Dec 2009 19:04:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1260731080; bh=TGrzEmOsPhv30VbM77QCZzduB3yqjqIBsNP2P41heAs=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=R//oY7Ioz3nA4ymQdDe3j3Zu5PhIIfRpcyRRjstp5QDTm6q1LIiaW; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
/5EP4=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: _Received: from [196.207.239.82] by web113616.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:04:40 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:04:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: hello

Hello my lady
Thanks for your respond to me. I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased to get in touch with you and seek your interest in a real relationship.
Once again My name is Ethel Njoku , a citizen of Nigeria in West Africa. I am 27 years old, my birthday was 10Th Oct 1982. i study engeneering in federal university of tecnology in my country now i am residing in senegal in search of job. i am hopping that one day i will got a friend of mine life. I am not married and i don't have children.
because i like to be sincere in any thing am doing in life and i am a christian i believe in GOD i hate lies and cheating because GOD know the best Every persons life
I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my almost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and (well, you never know...) share our loneliness. I really like your nice to me, my lady hear is my phone number +221765264331, please i need to have your own so that we can communicate each other i attach one of my picture i hope you will like it and i will like you to send yours so that we will know our self.Now my lady i will like to tell you about my plans i am an engineer. i am also seeking your help to secure a job even if in your country with your help . take care of your self.

hope to hear from u
love from
Ethel

Hello my lady
Thanks for your respond to me. I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased to get in touch with you and seek your interest in a real relationship.
Once again My name is Ethel Njoku , a citizen of Nigeria in West Africa. I am 27 years old, my birthday was 10Th Oct 1982. i study engeneering in federal university of tecnology in my country now i am residing in senegal in search of job. i am hopping that one day i will got a friend of mine life. I am not married and i don't have children.
because i like to be sincere in any thing am doing in life and i am a christian i believe in GOD i hate lies and cheating because GOD know the best Every persons life
I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my almost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and (well, you never know...) share our loneliness. I really like your nice to me, my lady hear is my phone number +221765264331, please i need to have your own so that we can communicate each other i attach one of my picture i hope you will like it and i will like you to send yours so that we will know our self.Now my lady i will like to tell you about my plans i am an engineer. i am also seeking your help to secure a job even if in your country with your help . take care of your self.

hope to hear from u
love from
Ethel
[/quote]

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i recieved this today and it will be my first lesibian bait which should be interesting Laughing

I see you are covering all your bases Wink

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i tell you i just cant get enough Laughing I just aim to please either that or i am a real Ho! Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
i tell you i just cant get enough Laughing I just aim to please either that or i am a real Ho! Laughing

So which of you two ladies will be the husband? Shocked

xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wanna join in? Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
wanna join in? Laughing

PM me the details and what you need me to portray so I can setup a new account to reflect that.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good old Ethel,,
There's a very good chance they don't realize your a woman, so don't be quick to send a photo. Also Ethel's probably a bloke anyway. But ask for a photo, and see what turns up.. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing just noticed this in the letter heading, think we can give her a lube job for the rust? Laughing

Quote:
THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH RUST AND LOVE

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
Laughing Laughing just noticed this in the letter heading, think we can give her a lube job for the rust? Laughing

Quote:

Laughing clapping Laughing

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Janeegrl

Oh that made me laugh! Thumbs up

It's a good thing I'm out of coffee otherwise I'd need a new laptop screen! Good luck with batting for the other team! I'm thinking of trying it if one of the "female" accounts on 4ppl hit me up...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ chrysis join the party the more the merrier jump_4_joy

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pm me the details then. Maybe it's time for Sabrina to explore her sexuality

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

will do Wink

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="janeegrl"]

Quote:

So your Baiting a Tin God Embarassed Embarassed

The highly delectable Clair Voyant, has written an e-mail, lets see if
she's into the Pain and Anger thing before DW arrives, and invites it back to her Dungeon

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ janeegrl

Brilliant baiting and fun - from a brilliantly funny baitress.

Laughing

I am a natural "switcher" - my Male Major has even turned a lad Gay.

So looking forward to Lantana/Janee stuff.

And you both ripping them lads a new one.

Wooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wink Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks Borg too busy passing off vlads to some guy I know.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
@ janeegrl

Brilliant baiting and fun - from a brilliantly funny baitress.

Laughing

I am a natural "switcher" - my Male Major has even turned a lad Gay.

So looking forward to Lantana/Janee stuff.

And you both ripping them lads a new one.

Wooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wink Cool

My intro letter below

Quote:
I saw your profile at 4ppl.com you seemed nice and thought I would say hello.

My name is Tonya, I'm 35, single mom and live in Montana. I am into mountain climbing and I love to hunt.

Looking forward to your reply.

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Kate thank you so much! Coming from you it means alot bow_down

It hasent replied back to me yet but did send another introduction on the dating site

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, am wondering if Ethel is also Juliana, whose sideways picture has no head but is also from dakar and also batting for the other team. If Juliana writes back maybe we can compare IP addys

4ppl.com / juli4ana

Lemme know what you think

"You are a dead meat!"

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my new love

Quote:
Delivered-To: cindylou
Received: by 10.231.156.135 with SMTP id x7cs732378ibw;
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:59:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.59.1 with SMTP id j1mr4291480qah.209.1261461566526;
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:59:26 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received: from omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.9.111])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 39si10009158qyk.50.2009.12.21.21.59.24;
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:59:26 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.9.111 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.9.111;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.9.111 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 10864 invoked by uid 1000); 22 Dec 2009 05:59:23 -0000
Received: (qmail 38587 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Dec 2009 05:59:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1261461563; bh=GUVW6VnZbVsl/KodceGAcv1ouZQkT0aOfpT8TY/JoEc=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=yBNJo+xWkottQiX9ZC++4GuxT3yPN48k4ZwnXk=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=VT+2XM/Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: Av75dYcVM1loR4MISNtw3c_E1V8V__EzvtMwOjDs..
Received: from [41.208.137.68] by web112916.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:59:22 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:59:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: from grace
To: cindy
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-91610943-1261461562=:37433"

--0-91610943-1261461562=:37433
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-63411546-1261461562=:37433"

--0-63411546-1261461562=:37433
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

41.208.137.68 Senegal (Dakar

Grace Bello to me
show details 12:59 AM (6 hours ago)

Hello,

How are you I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it.
My name is Miss. Grace Bello, i am 24 years old from Durfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please don't be discouraged for hearing this..

My late father Engr.Ousman Bello, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are more of my pictures for you, and i will also like to see more of yours. I wait to hear from you soonest. Kiss

Yours gracebello

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my reply

Quote:
Hello sweetiei am so sorry to hear what you have gonr thru, I cant even imagine what it must be like for you.Stay strong for me and i will pray to god to protect you and I would love to hear more from you kisses and a big hug Cindy

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

letter today

Quote:
Grace Bello to me
show details 1:33 AM (3 hours ago)

Good day my dear,

Thank you for your response to my mail. I am very happy for your reply. As i told you earlier I am staying in a refugee camp. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Peter Ajai whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

The Reverend father's e-mail address is ([email protected] ) This is his telephone No. +221 76 85 45 382. You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you call tell him that you want to speak with Grace Bello.

My father deposited the sum of US$2.5 Million (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with Chase Financial Bank in London in which he used my name GRACE BELLO as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and I have to inherit the money having lost all members of my family in the war in my country.

When I arrived Senegal I sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then I gave them the certificate as demanded. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are ok.

The bank now said since I do not have any traveling documents to come to London and even bank account where they can transfer the money that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who I trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf. Which is why I contacted you to receive the money for me so that from the money you can send me part of the money to get my traveling documents to travel to meet you in your country to continue my education which is the most important to me.

Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country so that on my arrival i will apply to the bank for the transfer of the money in to your bank account.

I promised to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance, while you will help me to manage my own share of the money in any good investment in your country because i do not know much about business.

Honey these are the reason why i contacted you and the ways you can help me. Waiting for your positive response.

Yours faithfully
Grace

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic