SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Aha! I have seen the evil!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quickest closing bait ever LOL Lasted about 10 minutes with 5 emails. He claimed to be from Oceanic Bank of Nigeria. Long story short, he has an ATM card, I need to send him $650 if I want it the next day, sent me (fake) WU details. I told him I couldn't go to western union and sent him to Security Shield lol but he wasn't buying it

He told me never to call him Dude again and that website was bullshit and he doesn't care if he has to wait a year, he's not filling it out. I have a feeling one of you guys already nailed this guy with that website LOL!! I'd copy and paste it but I don't know how to do the header business.

Yes, I got incredibly lazy on that one. I just wanted to see if I could get some to use that website cuz I wanted to laugh at the answers. I emailed him back insisting the site worked and it was perfectly normal for websites dealing with money transactions to use security things like that and being a banker he should know that. I never called him a scammer or let him know I knew it was a scam, but he hasn't written back so I might write one more before I go to bed telling him how icky I think he is!

And I know that isn't the worst of what they can write in replies when they find out people were effing with them.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him! Ask him what his problem is, he contacted you and you were only trying to help him. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic