SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need help.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PSD_DAN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. I have been recieving scam mail for quite some time. But until recently. I have never attempted to reply back. I usually just throw it in the scam folder on my e-mail and I am done with it.

I have started to recieve the animal adoption scams though.
Thinking that I am going to put these scammers in their place I replied back to the person (claiming to be missionaries in Africa) and said I was close enough to come and see the pups personally.

They will never reply back now I thought.
Sure fire, Here is the e-mail back from them trying to call my bluff. Well now its all about wasting the time of these low lifes. So I need help on the response to this.

Here is the e-mail.

That is really great. You can come at anytime. Kindly furnish me your phone number so that I can give you a call and give you further details.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:46 AM, ME <[email protected]> wrote:

That is great. I have one other chocolate lab that is the greatest dog in the world. I cant believe you are so close. I am currently on a business trip right now close to Bight of Benin. Please let me know when I may come and see these cute pups.

Thanks.

--- On Thu, 12/10/09, Michael Wood <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Puppy For Adoption
To: "ME" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 5:40 PM

Hello,

Thank you very much for the swift response.

My Husband and I are currently in the Republic of Benin Africa on missionary work we're visiting 5 countries. Right now there are so many factor's and the weather in africa is too hot for them and I don't want them to suffer in anyway. I have been praying to have someone who can take good care of them and give them all the love in the world. That's all they want.. We're due for more travel to some remote part of West Africa and I cannot risk taking them along as I know it will have adverse effect on them, health wise. I attached the pictures of my puppies,the little girl(Katty) is 1.9lbs and while the male (Rolly) is weigh 2lbs, both are 12 weeks old they should be to 3 to 4lb range full grown and (Lula) the bulldog is 14weeks old they are all potty trained and very friendly with children. Can you tell me a little bit more about you? Do you have pets? if yes are they neutered? If entire household goes out daily, let me know the hours when dog would be left alone? Please email me i am anxious in find my babies a new home. They're lovely puppies, will come along with all necessary health paper work and Vet Record, Birth Certificate, Shot Book, Travel Crate, Toys And Foods. We are willing to separate them and give them to a home where they will not be spoil and rotten. I can have them shipped back on American airline back to the u.s. Let me know the one you are interested in, Lula or Katty and Rolly.

Hope to read from you.
Michael wood

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:32 AM, D#*#*# N#*#*#<************@yahoo.com> wrote:

Really. That is great. When can I come and see them?

--- On Thu, 12/10/09, Mary Wood <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Puppy For Adoption
To:
Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 12:15 PM

Hello,

My Name is Mary wood, I have a Teacup Yorkshire Terrier Babies and English Bulldog that needs a good home .

Regards,
Mary wood
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all if you are baiting from your OWN email address drop it straight away

Read the eater university

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
PSD_DAN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is where I recieved the e-mail. I just read over the stickies and such for the forum. I realize that I need a new e-mail address for this but I do not really wish to search for scammers. I would like to just take out a few that have been e-mailing my personal e-mail.

If that is the case though. I will drop the act immediatly. Thanks for the information.

Dan
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have often baited scammers who write to my personal email address. I just copy their initial format and paste it at the bottom of a reply I send from an anonymous baiting account. They don't waste their time cross referencing to see if that address matches any on the list they bombed their format to, all they care about is ensnaring victims.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PSD_DAN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see. I will make another fake account and continue with another that sends me scam mail.

I also joined the forum because the scammers are now getting desperate enough to come to our competition diesel sites and try and scam us there. We are a tight nit bunch of guys who respect and trust each other. We often meet up with people from all around the country.

I would like to know how to start scambaiting these diesel trolls for sure.

Thanks again for the information and I will do my best to waste the time and resources of these guys.

Dan
Greatest_Mom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please help me.... I am receiving the same emails... I have replied and gotten responses until tonight when I decided to look this laura woods up, search the email address and locate the ip address.
From doing this i became skeptical and started searching again. I found this post and the emails are the same. Please help me to be rest assured these people aren't going to find out where I live, harm me or my family.

I know nothing about computers and will have to walked through this. Please help

Here is the current conversation...

Hello XXXX

Its so nice to read from you, I attended Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri, major in Human Services and the following year
completed a one-year internship as a campus pastor,My husband felt the Lord's call and came down here to serve national pastors and ACTION
missionaries in Benin

I am so happy you liked my puppy and knowing that you will take good care of my little angel, Lula. I want to believe you are a good animal lover. My puppies are very playful, they turn chasing each other around, they even sleep with us at night. I am going to miss Lula so much. They have been a wonderful companion to me and my husband. We don't want them to be affected by the weather here in Africa.

We got more travels next week and so I have this week to arrange the transportation and the early part of the coming week. I would like you to give my babies 100% of your self and shower them with love. I'll need to know the closest airport to you to get the cost of shipping.

Hope to read from you real soon.

Laura

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 3:57 PM, from me
Lula is adorable! We would be very interested, at the cost stated "free". We currently have a 3 year old Saint Bernard, a rabbit and a fish. We have had english bulldogs prior to our st bernard. You can rest assured that Lula will be very well takin care of!!! Someone is at our home 24 hours a day. I don't work, and am a student in college. My fiance works full time.
If you can get Lula here before Christmas that would be great.... I want to give it to my daughter and fiance for Christmas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:48:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Puppies For Adoption
To: me
Hello,

Thank you very much for the swift response.

My Husband and I are currently in the Republic of Benin Africa on missionary work we're visiting 5 countries. Right now there are so many factor's and the weather in africa is too hot for them and I don't want them to suffer in anyway. I have been praying to have someone who can take good care of them and give them all the love in the world. That's all they want. Adopting the puppies is free. We're due for more travel to some remote part of West Africa and I cannot risk taking them along as I know it will have adverse effect on them, health wise. I attached the pictures of my puppies,the little girl(Katty) is 1.9lbs and while the male (Rolly) is weigh 2lbs, both are 12 weeks old they should be to 3 to 4lb range full grown and (Lula) the bulldog is 14weeks old they are all potty trained and very friendly with children. Can you tell me a little bit more about you? Do you have pets? if yes are they neutered? If entire household goes out daily, let me know the hours when dog would be left alone? Please email me i am anxious in find my babies a new home. They're lovely puppies, will come along with all necessary health paper work and Vet Record, Birth Certificate, Shot Book, Travel Crate, Toys And Foods. We are willing to separate them and give them to a home where they will not be spoil and rotten. I can have them shipped back on American airline back to the u.s. Let me know the one you are interested in, Lula or Katty and Rolly.

Hope to read from you.

Laura Woods.

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 2:59 PM, from me

i would be interested in the english bulldog. male/female how old? does it get along with other dogs? pricing? location?

> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Puppies For Adoption
> Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 08:03:16 +0100
> To: me
>
> Hello,
>
> My Name is Laura Woods, I have a Teacup Yorkshire Terrier Babies and English Bulldog that needs a good home .
>
> Regards,
> Laura Woods.

Last edited by Greatest_Mom on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Greatest_Mom and welcome here. I'm sorry to hear you're being targeted by a scammer. Good for you for following your instinct and doing some searching.

Please read this topic on Pet Scams at our sister site, ScamWarners.com, to understand more about the scam: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3149&sid=ff1a0cb39fab66780f70147690ffcb9b

As to your personal safety, you should be just fine, just stop all contact with the scammer and ignore him. Remember that anything he sends you is lies, including threatening or coercive emails.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Greatest_Mom, welcome here. First thing is to drop all contact with the scammer. Just stop replying, don't answer his emails or better yet don't even read them just click "delete" they are all lies anyway, and dont answer your phone if he calls. The scammer will move on.

It is highly unlikely that you or your family are in any danger of anything but a few annoying telephone calls if they have your number, and you aren't going to answer those, right? Wink

The best protection against this scam and the hundreds of variations of Advance Fee Fraud is knowledge. Please visit our sister site www.scamwarners.com and educate yourself and your family/friends on the various types of scams and you will be well prepared the next time a scammer pops into your inbox. Feel free to post this over there as well as any information you have including emails and email addresses. It may very well save someone else from being scammed. Smile

ETA> Ima was faster.
ETA2> When posting any emails please do NOT include your real name or email address, we don't want you getting any additional spam/scam emails! Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
mcgee0815
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I just recieved an email from "mary wood." here is the string. Looked her up on internet, saw your post and made my reply.

To: mary wood <[email protected]>

Wow I have a friend that wrote u who is traveling near Bight of Benin, you should email her back so she can come see the dogs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 4:01:38 PM
Subject: Re: puppies for adoption.

Yes

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 8:58 PM, susan mcgee wrote:

Hey are you married to the missonary Michael?

To: susan mcgee
Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 3:49:38 PM
Subject: Re: puppies for adoption.

I would like both yorkies to be in the same home,so if you are willing to adopt only the yorkies its okay.

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM, susan mcgee wrote:

Mary,
Where are ththe yorkies?
Susan

--- On Fri, 1/1/10, mary wood <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: puppies for adoption.
To:
Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 4:08 AM

Hello,2 Teacup Yorkies and English bulldog needs a home(Katty) is 1.9lbs and while the male(Rolly) is weigh 2lbs,both are 12 weeks old they should be to 3 to 4lb range full grown and (Lula) the bulldog is 13weeks old they are all potty trained and very friendly with children.
Hope to read from you
Mary wood
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic