SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting me rouge

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IP: 82.128.35.212
Subject: Get back immediately for the shippment of your atm card
: 1.0

Hello
In regard to your mail, i must tell you that you are getting me rouge, you are to known that we are not asking you for money all you ask to do is to let us know were and how to relieved your ATM Card to you in other that you can start withdrawing your fund, you are not paying any money to get your winning fund, the fund you win have been program into ATM Card
So what we want to hear from you is how to deliver the atm card so you can start making withdrawal of your win fund at any atm machine but if you wish to get the cash at hand, that means the bank have to contact the office of diplomatic agent to carry your fund in cash at a sly box which most not be disclose to the diplomat what is in the box and also known that if you choose the diplomat way to get your fund you are going to take care of any charges that will come up in the process of the delivery the fund box and also know that you are not paying any fee to us you are paying it to the diplomat when he get to your country and the only fee which i think you are going to pay there is for the clearance fee at the airport for order stamp thank as we wait to hear from you

the reason why you have to send the money true western union is because the courier company that is coming with your ATM Card were the money you won is programm are requesting for the shipment fee because the service will be carry on , so you are advise to go now and send the fee immediatelt to enable them move with yoiur ATM card today
send it to there office with this name below

I´ll reply him again as "Dear Mister G0mer", so let´s see how rouge the FBI can get Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He obviously wants you to get him a rogue, so yeah, G0mer is definitely the way to go!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's dropping a not so subtle hint that he wants some face makeup in his christmas stocking.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better start shopping around for some pretty shades of rouge, Frumpy! Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just being honest. One always turns red when their blood pressure's up and about to blow a gasket. Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic