SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gibrani Kassir and the Pizza chronicles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr.ungonku
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently this scammer loved my taunting about pizza. Very weird.

Dear Terry

I do not have a penny to give you as I am really financially down but nothwithstanding I want you to know that this transaction will invlove some expenses because when you contacts the lawyer he will definitely ask you to pay consultation fees because no lawyer here can work for you without been paid upfront, never. But my plan is that whatever the lawyer will ask you to pay, we will share it between ourselves and pay it accordingly.

Yeah Yeah Yeah I love pizza so much and I do eat it here but not everyday anyway. Do you have it much over there then I will eat myself to full when I comes, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The lawyer contacts

ALI CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATE
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
EMAIL: [email protected]

Therefore you go ahead and reach him if you will be ready to make the necessary expenses with me in this regard.

Thanks

Yours Kassir

Dear Terry,

Thanks for your mail response to my proposal. Now I am giving you my words which has always stands to be my bonds that there is absolutely nothing to be afriad of in this transaction. It is 100% risk free. Now I have made up my mind ever before contacting you in this regard and am most willing and comfortable in excuting this deal with you provided you will act according to my advice and directions, then there is nothing else that could delay this transaction if you could transparently follow my directions. But we shall take it one at atime. You will get to know me better as you can see ever before this consignment will be handed over to you we will have to meet face to face as time will permit us to do so. What really impressed me is your determination to work out this deal with me.

However as you can see there are things involved in this transaction which I shall bring to your knowledge both now and later. Firstly the amount inside of that trunk box is $9,000,000.00 (Nine Million United States Dollars.) But my boss deposited the trunk box as family heir loom and not as money for security purposes. He made this deposit on my behalf to avoid any trace of any kind. And now I am fronting you as a co-trustee to ensure that the release is been excuted successfully without any hitch.

Now before I will disclose any further vital information relating to this transaction, I would need you to forward to me your full contact information, like your telephone and address. Once I get these information, I will then disclose to you the country where the consignment is deposited and how you will be contacting the concerned security firm for the immediate release of the consignment to you as my co-trustee. As you may understand, if I go for this release by myself, it will attract eye brows, but you been a foriegner, is the only possible way this could be perfected as planned.

Like I said, I shall tarry for your response before we commence but I can assure you that it is the end that will justify the means, therefore entertain no fears in this regard because everything is under control and all you need is to abide by the precepts so that everything will go as planned as am here to alawys direct you on what to do and this is more reason why I came to this country to supervise everything and I will be here until everything is finalised.

Pls try to be responding to me through this particular email account to enable me receive your mails.

Thanks for your understanding

Yours Kassir.

Attn: Client,

We accessed and found out that you sent no money. We hereby wishes to inform you that this law firm is not an ordinary organisation and we want you to bear in mind that we are not pleading with you to send the money which will be using to work you. If want us to work for you then let us know, otherwise you give us a break. Bye the way how much did you send and what is the question and answers and the control number was never correct and in this we know you could be playing around with yourself. Ha very unfortunate.

Yours In Active Service
Mrs. Elizabeth Kwashi
On Behalf of Ali Chambers & Associates.

i am a very serious minded man therefore whenever you are ready for business you let me know otherwise do not write me again so that I can concentrate and look for a competent somebody in this respect. Thanks for your time.

Well I am not a nigerian and I work for no body as at the moment. I am from Liberanon but I grew up in ghana.

Thanks

Dear Terry,

Not too good but I am trying. Why do you ask?

THanks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic