SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yorkie puppy scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bhudson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So i have been looking to buy another dog and wanted to get a yorkshire terrier. While looking online i happened to see an ad for free dogs, I contacted them, with my scambait email, because somethings that seem to good to be true, are. I have been emailing him for sometime now, and i am at loss for what i should do now. I will put my conversation up, anyone that has any ideas, feel free to give advice

Hi,

So i recently saw that you have yorkie pups to give away? Do you still have any left? Thanks in advance.

Brock.

Hello
Thank you for contacting me about my Yorkie puppies that i am giving out for
adoption , first i will like to tell you how happy i am that there is someone out there that
is interested in providing a home for them . Let me tell you more about my self and the
puppies and also why i am giving away them for free to good homes . I am a 39 years old
male who got these 2 puppies by name Alan and Lilian precisely 3 weeks ago . so i
have been with them for close to 2 months and i believe i know about them very well . So
i am giving away these precious babies because of my Working condition here , and
secondly my late wife asked me to get these puppies and i just lost her 2 weeks ago , so
first i am heart broken and now there is no one to care for these puppies , then i go to
work from Mondays to Saturdays and there is no one to care for them during the day ,
so that's why i am giving them away .
The puppies are 12 weeks old today and i have had them for 12 weeks ( 2months ),
they are 2.2 and 2.01 ibs old and they will make a very good companion to you , they are
Registered and vaccinated and will come along side all these documents , also they
have a 1 year health warranty and guarantee . Pure breed puppies the Male named Alan
And the female Lilian , they are not from the same litters , have separate parents . They
will be coming with their crates , their feeding booklet , where you will read on how to
care for them well .The puppies are Nudged, Tea cups puppies , They eat 2 times daily
and are adapted to that , have made a 15 days stay in quarantine and tested to be
medically well and healthy and fit for adoption .. They are Micro Chipped ,Hand Fed
,DNA tested and USDA Standard and on date with all shots and health papers needed ..
So as i told you they are for Free adoption to any Good home that can take good care of
them,and i hope your home will be just the best so all you will rather spend to have this
babies home will be just 240$ Money for their transportation.
So for delivery i am Re-located here in USA .and you don't have to bother
in regards to that because it will takes just 6hrs 36mins for this babies to arrive your
location and so means all you will rather spend to have one of them will be just120$ and
240$ for the two of them including two crates is that ok,So right now will you rather be
adopting one or you will adopt the two babies because the two of them will cost just
240$ including two crates is that ok so right now email me asap with the answers to the
following questions so that i should see if you will rather take good care of this babies
or not so email me with:
1) Are you a breeder?
2) Are you married?
3) Do you have kids?
4) Have you ever had a puppy before?
5) What is your occupation?
6) Will you send me pictures of the puppies when you have them?
7) Do you have a vet you will take the puppies to?
Cool And will you treat these puppies as your children?
9) Give me a Brief Description about your Environment ?
10) Will you have Enough time to spend and Play with them?

Thanks

Marpo,

The info you requested,
no i am not a breeder, I am married, i have no children, I already have one yorkie puppy, my wife takes care of the puppy like it was her own child. I would be very happy to send you pictures when i get them, do you have any pictures of the puppies? The cost sounds reasonable for shipping.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks for your email and i am so impressed and happy you got back for the babies
and just from the way you responded to the answers of my questions this really makes
me feel relief that you will provide a good and caring home for these my babies. So all
what you have to do right now is to provide the delivery fee to your location including
your delivery address so that i will take the puppies to the shipping company and
Reserve a flight to your location and get back to you with the flight details so that you
will know the departure and the delivery time of the puppies..the delivery Fee will cost
you just $120 for one and $240 for both.and these are the information that i will need for

the transportation,

Your Full Names............................................?
House Address....................................?
Street Address.............................?
Phone Number...........................?
Zip Code.........................................?

And let me also give you this secret that i use for my pets,You can boost your pet's
health profoundly by making one simple decision. All you have to do is change their diet
from commercial-brand fare to something you may never have imagined giving
them real food.The fresh food you buy at the market for yourself is the food you should
give your pet, too."i feed my puppies with Fresh food.. Fresh chicken and turkey and
beef. Fresh raw vegetables and fruits. Fresh brown rice and oatmeal. Fresh yogurt,eggs,
and cottage cheese.the puppies will be shipped from New Jersey , where i am presently
located ok.So Please do get back to me with the delivery information so i will just take
the babies to the Shipping Company and Reserve a flight for them and get back to
you with all the flight information . And i promise you that this my babies will make a
wonderful Companion at your home and family okay.
Please do get back to me asap so we can figured things out Cause i am so happy and
Excited that I just found a Loving and Caring home for this my babies okay,
Thanks and waiting
God Bless You

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I was just wondering if it would be easier if i were to pick the pups up instead of going through all the hassle and shock of shipping them. Puppies don't generally do too well being shipped in crates. Get back to me, and i will figure something out.

mapro lin to me
show details 9:48 PM

where are you located?

Brock Hudson to mapro
show details 12:06 AM (10 hours ago)

I am in the Vermont area, so it is not that far away, it may be cheaper to have the pups sent, but i am not sure, i will have to check prices. Could you send me pictures of the puppies, both the male and female, as my wife would like to have 2 more puppies. Thanks in advance.

mapro lin to me
show details 2:54 AM

you have to be sure , the pups will be send to you .It will cost you $240 to have both puppies transported to your address . if ready to have them transported let me know .thanks

Brock Hudson

Hi,

So i was wondering, what do you think about meeting me half way, I could pay for your travel, that way the dogs do not have to suffer being by themselves. Or if you prefer i could have you just drive them the entire way, which would be way cheaper than shipping them, plus i could pay you 300 plus whatever it costs to drive, so that the dogs are more secure. Plus i would be helping you out by giving you more money.
Thanks
Brock

Well, my name is not brock hudson, wish it was, it is a cool name, nor do i live in vermont.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Brock!
Welcome to eater! You're doing great with this bait so far.
What a convoluted script he has...
Quote:

I am a 39 years old
male who got these 2 puppies by name Alan and Lilian precisely 3 weeks ago . so ihave been with them for close to 2 months

Quote:
The puppies are 12 weeks old today and i have had them for 12 weeks ( 2months ),

This would hopefully tip off a real "Victim" that it's a scam.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
bhudson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My only question is, but i guess it is everyones question, what can i do so that he wastes time or money.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's got your real-life details, drop him straight away, then you can re-bait him from a set of completely made-up details.

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion
Quote:
While looking online i happened to see an ad for free dogs, I contacted them, with my scambait email, because somethings that seem to good to be true, are.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, just checkin'...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
prefer i could have you just drive them the entire way, which would be way cheaper than shipping them, plus i could pay you 300 plus whatever it costs to drive

Try and push for this he is going to come up with all sorts of excuses why he cannot do this !

where are the headers pointing ?

Be reluctant and stall eventually he is going to mention Western Union

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm corresponding with a puppy scammer right now. What I did was total straight-bait. Lots of notes back and forth with quick responses on both sides. All the while me saying that it was no trouble at all sending the money (which of course never happens)...after ten or so email, got him off script and he is now more interested in my generous offer to start a ministry in London (he started off being in Queens -probably thrown off when I said I was in NYC too). So, they can be taken off script and you can waste a lot of their time, but total straight bait is the way to go IMO. Hope that helps.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bhudson wrote:
My only question is, but i guess it is everyones question, what can i do so that he wastes time or money.

Puppy scammers aren't always easy, but there's a mass bait of one going on here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176045

You could pick up a few ideas from that

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic