SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Despair - now with LAD RANT and FRONT PAGE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nigeria King of Tableoids?????
Shocked Lovely, lovely. We must have the rest of that paper then - the tidbits about the goats Laughing

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Can you get him to send you page 3? I want to read about the Nigerian untarred roads.

I rather think in the Sun you would get this on page 3

Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Is that Perky Penelope?

She's wild but she ain't baa-aa-aa-aad...? Very Happy Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Newspaper Lad has nothing to do with Despair Lad, as it happens.

Mal to Despair Lad:

Quote:
According to the EFCC I only have $270 to pay! Did you contact them? Last I remember you were talking about that.

He didn't take it well:

Quote:
I don't think it is possible to pay $270 for what reason?it is not possible,beside i have not heard from the EFCC.please Mr my dear try to be honest with me if you really want the progress of this transfer.And for your information the inland revenue director have put a stop to this transfer of $1,200,000,00 in the Bank because they did not get their payment after they have given me the tax clearance certificate with trust.
Now all you have to do now is to make this tax clearance payment of $3,750,00 to the inland revenue office Halifax bank account London given to you so that the will remove this stop they have put to this money in the bank.as you can see that is the only solution now or you come over here in Nigeria your self.

That line about being honest didn't quite resonate with Mal:

Quote:
Do you think I make this shit up? Holy snapping duckshit, there'd be no gorram point! I'll forward you the EFCC message and you can judge for yourself.

Meanwhile, a reply to Newspaper Lad -

Quote:
Please clarify - is the processing fee exclusive of the tax fee payable to [Despair Lad]?

- got this:

Quote:
I write to confirm receipt of your email and I will sincerely advise
that you stop further correspondence with any other individual
regarding your funds for the agencies that where appointed to handle
your funds remittance have lied to and deceived a lot of beneficiaries
in the past that is why the president directed us to handle your
matter and see that you receive your due funds without further delay.
As soon as you send the $270.00 and provide me with the payment
information, we shall transfer your funds to you.
Go ahead and send the money today for other beneficiaries are paying.

So I had to ask something:

Quote:
With respect, I'd like an explanation of the "Non-Resident Personal Bank Accounts" referenced in the article you attached. There's a fee of $500 mentioned which seems to be at variance with your messages.

I got an answer:

Quote:
The $270.00 is required for the appropriation of your fund realease
order documents with the federal high court to facilitate the swift
transfer of your funds to you.
Regarding the non-residential fee of $500.00 it will be sent to the
paying bank during the transfer to you.
Thank you in anticipation of your understanding.

My standard response followed:

Quote:
Send me an invoice for the fee and a bank account to send it to. I should be able to make the payment on Monday.

I anticipate no account at first, plus a pledge to send me an invoice after payment.

Despair Lad was quick on the draw, I'll give him that:

Quote:
Thank God you have not fall a victim again,that is not EFCC Nigeria,i told you that this Avis will be back for you.He claim to be EFCC now answering another name with his associates and try to steal your $270 with a common news peper.you will regreat it if you dear send any money to this criminal.EFCC will not request any money from please do not send,contact the rightful people on their email Mrs wazir and forward this email to them.

Though Mal was dismissive:

Quote:
I'm not sending that bonehead anything - he certainly doesn't look much of a criminal mastermind now though; more the clown. I'm not sending anything to Mrs Wazir though because she's fake too - not that you need reminding about that.

Despair Lad hates that Avis guy...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Newspaper guy chose another option; to ignore me.

Quote:
This is to confirm receipt of your email, the content is well read,
understood and noted.
Regarding the processing fee, be advised that you are required to send
it either through western union money transfer or money gram which
ever one that best suits your convenience with the receivers
information of my secretary/accounts officer contained in the approved
payment notification letter sent to you by this agency.
Send me the payment information as soon as you send the money, I will
update Oceanic Bank with the development.

Mal was acid:

Quote:
So - "the content [of my email] is well read, understood and noted" - my aching backside it's any of those; you ignored both my requests.
And FYI I am not "required" to send money as you demand. You do as I say. Send the bank account details and invoice pronto.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic