SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Assistance with facebook scam

View next topic
View previous topic

jastrub
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everybody. I'm new on this particular forum, but I have done quite a bit of scam baiting in the past.

I'm having an issue with a scammer on facebook. It's somebody pretending to be Lita Ford. Remember, that rocker woman from the eighties? Well, she friended me. I accepted her request, thinking it was one of my friends. Bad idea. She keeps trying to chat with me. She continuously tries to get me to buy T-shirts off this website called basicmensclothing.com. This website, upon further inspection, seems pretty fishy. So does mrs. Lita Ford. She constantly leaves grammatical mistakes an english speaker would never do, all of her posts are about clothing and online shopping, and friended everybody who was a fan of california, where she claims she's from. I just think it's fishy. Can someone help me out with this?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic