SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy needs attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would tell him that only small bois talk the way he does. Tell him if he wants to work with us, he needs to mail at the email address my character told him that contacted him from.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny.
I thought I'd been dropped a couple of days back, but right out of the blue I get a reply from our lad asking me why I ask so many questions.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ did you reply with more questions? Laughing

'Tis an Irish thing to answer a questin with a question.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooohhhhh he wants to work with my "lad" character.....

Quote:
YOU TALK TO ME YES BUT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LIKE THE WAY I DO SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL ME ON THE PHONE IF YOU ARE A REALLY BIG BOY AS YOU TOUGHT OK THIS IS MY NUMBER XXXXX (OMG NOT a number I expected from a lad! Not a +233 or +234 # it's an 081 #) I AM NOT GOING TO HARM YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FULL YOUR SELF LOL

I should call him as my little old lady character..... make him think that a little old WOMAN is chopping dollars - - he needs to pay her medical bills - and if guys can do it - - can't a little old woman? OMG I bet he'd freak out if he thought an OLD WOMAN has chopped his dollars! LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
^^^ did you reply with more questions? Laughing

'Tis an Irish thing to answer a questin with a question.

Also a therapist's thing. Very Happy
Well, devil_woman, I have plans for this one,. I've explained I had a very bad experience importing an animal to the EU because the correct papers hadn't been submitted and the poor animal died in customs of thirst.
So to make sure this doesn't happen again I've asked for a copy of the puppy's 'passport' that I can show the local Guardia Civil to make sure everthing is OK.
He's agreed to send me a copy of this, which should be amusing. If so I'll post it up.

Has this one been s3cur1ty sh13lded yet?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH Eliza
Quote:
if guys can do it - - can't a little old woman

That would be a conversation to hear, Dancing Banana

maybe you took over from your son?!? Cool

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got the instructions to pay him. Would a dolla chop be inconvenient to anyone elses bait or shall I unleash the axeman?

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, did he really call he-who-shall-not-be-named a "small boi"? Oh dear. Very Happy

I'm getting ready to send him a payment. I'll send it to he-who-shall-not-be-named instead.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr. Wang - my opinion is chop away Laughing he already thinks he has been chopped a couple of times Laughing

The last from our clown after I asked for shipping status.

Quote:
I did try to call you also today but i did not have your phone number so email me with your phone number. When you email me. I finally send the puppy to you today - YOU CAN EMAIL ME HERE TODAY OR GIVE ME A CALL AT HOME +2348137876498 I AM PLANNING TO SEND YOU THE STATUS OF THE PUPPY SHIPMENT TO YOU

I will give him a call at the appropiate hour Wink and ask for update.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the following from him today (I told him that I would be naming the dog "snook3ms", so he needed to call him that):

Quote:
Thanks very much for your reply. We can see your willingness in taking good care of my puppy i will shipping snook3ms through 3xpress Pets Delivery ,which is 300usd for shipping snook3ms to you.

Eliza, if it's okay with you I'll tell him that I sent the money to Mr. he-who-shall-not-be-named, just like the email told me to.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jayhawk - - it's ok - - his email addy is (without hte #s - - just spell it out)

[email protected] LOL

Oh he's so mad at "he who must not be named!!" So just let he who must not be named be the legend that he is. LOL

He who must not be named just sent the small boi a love letter:

Quote:
HA HA HA HA SMALL BOIS WAN B GUYMAN HA HA HA OOOOOOOOOOOOO U GOOD LAFF. ME N DE BIG BOIS TAKE U MONI N RUN! THANK U FO DE DOLLAS. R POCKETS OVERFLOW N U B WORK HARD WIT NO PROFIT.

I FORK UR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO SOON WIT MY BIG DIG. U SEE HOW BIG IT GIT WHEN I RAPE DE BITCH MAMA. SHE SHOULD AVE ABORTED U IF SHE KNEW U WOULD BI A 419 OSU DAT WOULD MAKE U FAMILY POOR 4EVER. U OGA WILL BEAT U AN SIND MEN 2 FORK U IN ASS. DEY LAFF AT U SMALL BOI. UR OGA FORK U MAMA N DEY ASSHOOOO 2. DO U EVEN NO WHO U FATHER IS U BASTARD? E BI ASHAMED WHEN E C UR DIG DISAPPEAR!

I WATCH U EACH DAY. ME AN BOIS LAF. IT FUNNY 2 C UR FACE WEN U LEAVE CAFE!!!!

NA WETIN WIT DIS 419? GO FUCK URSELF OR GET YA NYASH READY MAKE SOME BODY COME FORK U WHEN U KUKU REACH KIRIKIRI!!!! NA WETIN SEF? GO GIT A JOB MAN!!!!! OTU NEGI!!!! OLOSHI!!!! U NEED 2 STOP U JOB AN SELL UR ASSHOLE 2 GAY MEN. N NIGERIA U GET 5 NARIA 4 DAT. HA HA HA HA. U AS STUPID AS NIGERIAN SMALL BOI. U NEED USE UR MONI 2 BUY CONDOMS SO DAT U NOT INFECT DE GAY MEN WIT DE HIV. U ASS BI RED AN HUGE LIKE DEY BABOON. BOI, I WOULD NOT LET U LICK A MONKEY'S PENIS BCOS U WOULD FORK DAT UP JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN UR LIFE.

U TRY COME FIND ME. I B WAITIN WIT MILK AN COOKIES.

U BI A MUMU NOW AN 4EVER. I DO NOT FEEL SORRY 4 U AS U WILL SOON MEET SATAN AN I SHALL RAPE UR MAMA ASSHOLE AN TOTO WHILE U WATCH.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to drop the name to him. I've been meaning to bait him from a new address, then chop his dolla, again.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sylv1a Wick3rs sent him the following (With the obvious name changed. I'm not in the mood to temp fate):

Quote:
Reverend H1nds

Mozel tov! How is snook3ms doing? I received the email from your associate he-who-shall-not-be-named, and I sent him the money as instructed. He-who-shall-not-be-named also told me that snook3ms would be shipped with several doggie sweaters. He said the doggie sweaters were a personal gift from you, and that I should be sure and thank you for them.

I am so excited! I can hardly wait to meet snook3ms. God Bless you Reverend H1nds, and God Bless he-who-shall-not-be-named as well!

I thought the personal gift was a nice touch. Very Happy I can hardly wait for his reply. Eliza, I don't think he's going to be very happy with you!

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

woody999 wrote:
@ Mr. Wang - my opinion is chop away Laughing he already thinks he has been chopped a couple of times Laughing

Yes!
Chop, please, but also post to share and enjoy the experience.
My impression is that it's a team working there, because of what I read as very different levels of English in the different replies I get.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how lads never question being chopped. I also love how they fail to use BCC to hide email addresses when mass mailing, I have a nice collection of baiter addresses now.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an inquiry from a new character and I instantly got this:

Quote:
Sorry having a little problem with my email address because i do not have any contact with Mr. Usman Bello i have not instructed any one to collect money from you so advise you that you should contact me at my personal emaill address at [email protected] please i ask that you try to pay atleast contact me at .. do get back to me soonest the address

Someone is paranoid as hell. Twisted Evil

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I got the exact same message. It's gonna be a very Merry Christmas in the Axeman's household!

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Jerry

I am very sorry for all this that have happond ok I can communicate more with you this afternoon with this email. I have to leave right now. i have already ship the puppy to you but i can asure you that mr usm4n b3ll0 is a spammer he lies to you and collect the money from you Thank you for responding - .

Rev. Brandon

Yay! My puppy is on the way. I can't wait to give him hell when it doesn't arrive.

*edit*
Just got this.
Quote:
I have decided to write you by hournest do to the fact that i understand how you and i fill about all this,i will like you to give me your phone number #........because i will like to speack with you on the phone to esplain better ok sorry for all this

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting.
I see there is a R3v. H1nks.
I've been engaging the Rev J@mes Sc0tt, from the second addy given by the OPer in the surplus forum.
J@mes is coy.

I've just written to the R3v H1nks- any special recommendations or co-ordination? Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when a lad goes all caps on me

Quote:
he-who-shall-not-be-named IS NOT MY CHURCH MEMBER OK SO DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH HIME ANYMOORE BECAUSE HE DID NO GIVE ME THE MONET YOU SENT TO HIME BELOW IS MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH I HAVE INSTRUCTED YOU TO EMAIL ME BACK AT [email protected]

Naturally I will continue to email him with the same address. I sent him this back:

Quote:
Oh my god! I don't understand. He-who-shall-not-be-named knew all about snookems. He even sent me more pictures of snookems. Does he-who-shall-not-be-named have snookems right now? I hope not. Is snookems still okay? Who is this he-who-shall-not-be-named

Eliza, I hope you don't mind, but you're about to go into the dognapping business. Very Happy

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lovely chap just called me. Not great quality but you can hear what's said.
Eejit has selective hearing I think, and I thought he hung up on me at one point. clickage

Last edited by Mr Wang on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got the "something is wrong with my box" mail with all the baited addys attached! What a genius! BTW the dog is circumcised, poor dog he said it was female!!!!

Thinking about doing a lite dolla chop and giving him the tele of another nice loan lad I have been stringing along for a while now.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just recieved this out of the blue;

Quote:

Sorry having a little problem with my email address because i do not have any contact with Mr. Usman Bello i have not instructed any one to collect money from you so advise you that you should contact me at my personal emaill address at ......

The poor man is deffy getting paranoid. I did not mention any problems to him, someone is really getting to him !!!!

Time for me to chop his dolla too Very Happy Hehehe !!

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev B.Hind just called to tell me to check my email and the email is just another demand for payment and a warning not to deal with U B.

My reply was to ask him to explain why I had to make another payment since it was not my fault that the original payment was lost.

I will kill some more of his time an maybe chop him again Laughing Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's beside himself. I just got two emails ten minutes apart telling me to send the money. Too bad that he-who-shall-not-be-named sent me an email, telling me that he has kidnapped snook3ms, and if I don't send him $1,000 snook3ms will be fed to a pack of hungry wolves.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic