SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A new twist on a scammers's scam warning!

View next topic
View previous topic

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: [email protected] via 68.142.236.101; Mon, 30 Nov 2009 02:14:57 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 60.190.168.164
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [60.190.168.164]
Authentication-Results: mta151.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; Received: from User ([82.128.38.9]) (authenticated user [email protected]) by 6677.com (6677.com [127.0.0.1]) (MDaemon.PRO.v6.8.5.R) with ESMTP id 5-md50000000111.tmp; Sat, 28 Nov 2009 19:58:28 +0800
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "Mrs. Susan Walter"<[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Subject: RE: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 12:48:46 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Authenticated-Sender: [email protected]
X-Spam-Processed: 6677.com, Sat, 28 Nov 2009 19:58:28 +0800 (not processed: message from trusted or authenticated source)
X-MDRemoteIP: 82.128.38.9
X-Return-Path: [email protected]

Quote:
Dearest One,

I am Susan Walter, I am a US citizen, 39years. I reside here in Des,Moines Washington
United State.I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $70,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my contract documents.

And I was directed to meet with Barrister Hector McDermott, who is the member of CONTRACT AWARD AND PAYMENT COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said that those contacting us through emails are fake. Then he took me to Barrister Hector McDermott showed me the full information of those that have not received their contract and Inheritance payment; and I saw your contact.

This is what you have to do now. You have to contact him direct on this information below;
Name…: Barrister Hector McDermott Email: … [email protected] Address: 13, Zion Street, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.

You really have to stop your dealing with those contacting you, because they will dry you
up until you have nothing to pay again. I am the happiest woman on this earth because I
have received my contract funds of $4.2Million USD.

The only money I paid was just $850 for IRS, which you know. So you have to take note of
that. I can give you my number here in the state if you care for it.

Thanks.

Mrs. Susan Walter.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ahoyscourgeahead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That email is very similar to one I received last month. Notice that there also seems to be some kind of code at the end (maybe for keeping track of potential victims).

subject HOW ARE YOU? -[Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:35:02 +0000]

hide details Nov 27

Hello,

I'm Dr. John Fisher... ed. T.H.Turner (London, 1855), Coll. No. *VIII, II, 263-272. 10) - Erasmus, Ep., I, 415, I'm 51yrs Old. I'm one of those that took part in the Compensation in awards many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $18,000 while in the London, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to the Lottery Compensation company with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr. Larry Gold, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I'm the most happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounteing to $750,000 Moreover, Mr. Larry Gold, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Larry Gold
You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY
Name : Mr. Larry Gold (Barrister)
Email: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +8613670681004

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Larry Gold was just $250 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Dr. John Fisher... ed. T.H.Turner (London, 1855),
Coll. No. *VIII, II, 263-272. 10) - Erasmus, Ep.
Education: BS, Business Administration

[9l1170dv7mz]
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that "ed." part of his name sounded like something from a bibliography (written by John Fisher, edited by T.H.Turner, published in London in 1855). I was right. Here's the article from which he nabbed that little tidbit.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a scam like this right now, and it's a delightful and easy bait! Once they are certain that

1) you have been successfully and easily scammed before

and

2) that you believe them now

they will do much more than the average scammer for you right away because they are very certain of your payout.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Ahoyscourgeahead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's ironically disturbing that they're taking information and personas from a site about religious figures. But I'm glad to know this idiot could be an easy bait. I've got a couple of hungry suckers waiting right now, but given my character is a very 'hard worker' I'm waiting to reply. I could possible throw this guy into the mix for a dollar chop but that will have to wait.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic