SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nothing mends a broken heart like a new love

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing So does queeny have to bring a Dowry?

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing probaly she wants to have her mother talk to him or his mother Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

king to queen cindy

Quote:
Hello king is back,can you her me,am back,king is back,king is back,helloooooooooooooo am back, can some one welcome me,am back,e ku le,mo ti de,mean,am back,my gueen where are you

queen
Quote:

i miss you so much today and need you with me i wish you werent so far away I dont know how long i can wait

king

Quote:
miss you too,if to say i have wink i for fly come and meet,but i dont,i love you iyawo mi,mean,my wife,i told you that am process,u...s now,i pray by end january i will join you,if it work out well,and i will need help from you too

queen
Quote:
love you so much my king and help in anyway i can okay, my mother wants to know are we getting married here? and will your family come also my king? I am sorry if i dont feel to well right now, I have alot of cramping and a back ache and my mother has given me some super mag to help, i get this before my period which will be here soon. I love you so much honey, how is your mother ? please say ekwu lrole for me

king

Quote:

for that cramping,super mag is good,but you can mix suger with solt together and dreak it,you will realve you,is very good,what is happen to you is my job,has your husband to take care of you,to protact you,to be there for you when you need me and to make you happy,that my job,has your husband,well let do marry in u.s,let me come to you fist,will know sit together and plan it,before my mother join me,sorry for the cramping,i love you

queen

Quote:

thank you for wanting to take care of me, I cant wait till you are here, i will tell my mother that we can plan the wedding in january when you come. I need you so much in my life my husband

king

Quote:
my gueen,you are so beautiful and you are my miss world,i kiss you huuuuuuuuuu,i soon go to bed,so i quic wakeup for church,but i will wait for your reply

queen

Quote:
mo ni fe my king dream of me as i will you and i want to feel you strong arms around me o dabo love

king

Quote:
do you see my last message and let me have your phone number

queen

Quote:
you want my cell phone babay

that was queen cindys nite he actually seems decent enough to bad he ia scammer Sad

queen micheeles nite

king

Quote:
miss you my gueen,king miss you too much,you said you went me now,but i dont have wink to fly,if to say i have wink i for fly and meet you,how is your heath,

queen

Quote:
have my period but i am fine the cramps stopped it will be done in a few days, i just need to be with you and kiss you and have you hold me thru the night

king

Quote:
also think of it many time and day,am feeling you too much,but the only way,once i got the money,the agent will stert the process imedatly,so i will join you,has your husband my jod is protact you,caring for you,be on your siad,make you happy all the time,that my job has husband,which i wil do when i join you,my angel,am dieing for you,

Quote:
hello are you there

queen

Quote:
am here babay i was cooking some dinner and watching a football game i love you so much my husband

king

Quote:
pls send my own dinner,am ungray

queen

Quote:
do you like couscous my king very exciting game 1--1 now
-

king

Quote:
never warch it,but has you like it,i like it too,enjoy your self,i will soon join you

Quote:
i we soon went to bed,so will guic wakeup for church,but reply me

queen

Quote:
i am here hon mazemba is losing 2-1

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it seems the king has taken an interest in cindy and michelles friend molly who will be joing the party tomorrow happy crowd

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sundays email and updates ciny and michelle on the rag and molly has made contact with the king

first cindy:

king

Quote:

where are you now,hellooooooooooooooooooo,can you her me

queen

Quote:
i am here oko mi i was at my mothers this mornin we went to church and then talked alot how are you doing my king?

king

Quote:
am been worry about you,how is your mother,hope is okay and what was your discousetion

queen

Quote:
all kinds of things mainly about you love how was your day?

king

Quote:
my day is okay and you,what about cramp are you alright now,he is your mother agee,to do our wedd in u.s,tell me i went to know

queen

Quote:
the cramps are still there but better thanks, so i should start bleeding anyday now, my mother says it will be fine to be married here in the us but she wants to contact your mother hon i love you my king

Cindty ignores him after sending this email and wont repond

king

Quote:
hello what happen,are you there

why are you keeping me waiting,i have send 3 letter and you did not reply,can you tell me what happen,i love you

queen annoyed

Quote:
i did reply why are you so mean to me i dont sit here all day you know at the computer, this is not the way to treat your soon to be wife

king

Quote:
hooo is not a treating,i am just asking you,pls try and understand me,okay am sorry,but i dont mean in that way,

queen

Quote:
its okay my king i forgive you

king

Quote:
okay,thank you,my gueen,king love you,let me have your phone number,

that was cindys evening basically mitchell ignored him the whole day
and the king cant seem to handle 3 woman at once very well

here is molly:

king

Quote:
Hello angel,how are you doing,am femi by name,tall,easing going,funing and loving man,i came to sit to look for my rib and am very seriouse,am tired of writting love letter,i need someone who is seriouse too,i went reality love,time is too short to play with,so angel if you are ready pls let me know,am african man and i went you to love me for who i am,am ready to relocate with you,if our plan work out,if anything you went know about me,ask i will tell you. thanks. your,femi

molly

Quote:
hi i am molly and i am from new york and i am interested in getting to know you. do you chat? What are you looking for in a woman? why are you tired of writing love letters? molly

king

Quote:
have told you,am every simple man,caring and loving man,some people came to sit chart,i came to look for someone that i will spend rest of my life with,i went reality love,not on air,will are 5in my family and i am the only son,am biz man,but in my country thing is not okay her,i lost my father last year,so i have to srogle to take car of my youger sister,pls tell me about your self,what you are doing for a living,your real age and your baground.

molly

Quote:
I am sorry it sounds terrible for you there, i am 22 and just graduated from college and i am working in a zoo and care for the big cats here, i am the youngest of 4 children and the only girl, my father was from spain and my mother is french. What else would you like to know? Molly

king
Quote:
thanks for your condoless,how was life there

molly

Quote:
life is very good here, there are jobs and our new president is wonderful and things can only get better, I just want to find a good
decent man and i will be happt for life

king

Quote:
am ready to make you happy,becouse am loving man,if you are ready to help me too,let me ask you,are you stay alone

molly
Quote:
yes i live alone, what do you mean by help you too?

molly cindy and michelle heard nothing from him the rest of the night nor did they reply

monday morning

to molly

Quote:
Hello my angel,how are you and how is your night,i just went to say i love you,

to cindy

Quote:
Hello gueen,how are you,how is your night,did you sleep well,i just went to say i love you

to michelle

Quote:
Hello my gueen,how are you and how is your night,hope you sleep well,i just went to say i love you

none of them will reply right away

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The king has proposed to molly today so he now has 3 queens, and his profile is either hidden or off that site. He has been asking queen cindy for her phone number which she ignores and he asked queen michelle 3 times Laughing

Quote:
okay,i said let me have your phone number

she gave

Quote:
206-339-1186 my number my love

thank goodness for k7

king
Quote:
i try your number,is enter voice mail,i will try it tomorrow,i will soon going to bed,i love you,i allway view yourr picstuer and kiss it before i sleep,which i belive that he we come to pass,

Laughing Very Happy Laughing he tried it 4 times

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

queen cindy also gave him a k7 number

Quote:
try the number,he enter vioce mail,but i will try it tomorrow again,i will soo go to bed,i love you,so much and i pray our dream come to pass,i kiss you picsture,but one day,i will kiss you life

Laughing Laughing

The king is calling for his queens but they all are ignoring him
queen michell and cindy finally replied and after the usally greetings they each got this

King to michelle

Quote:
yes is great name,angel i depend on you,pls dont let me down,i went to my bank to day,thay did not recive money yet into my account,you know that the only way can make to come to you,time is runing out

she gets angry and sends this

Quote:
what do you mean time is running out?

he sends this a she doesnt reply

Quote:
i went the agent to stert the processing,so by january i will join you,that what i mean,i went to join you in january

king to cindy

Quote:
okay,come to me let me kiss you,huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,i miss you alot,so hope you are not destop too much and about your period

queen

Quote:
it is fine hon i love you so much and want you here baby with me now, my mother eally wants to meet you too oko mi

king

Quote:
what is your plan for me,i went to come,but is not easy her,what is your plan now,estand my greeting to your mother and tell him God bless him,she we liv longer

queen:

Quote:
we plan to marry and have a family and the first born will be OLUFEMI, my mother say this means god loves me is that not your plan for us, I have been saving myself for my husband and i want it to be you love

king
Quote:
that good,angel dont you think will have to plan thing together,you have to help me for my processing,i told you coming down to u.s,is not easy her,i will need some money for the process.pls help me

she is ignoring now too

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

queen michelle recieve this

Quote:
hello,why you dont went to answer me,if you dont went me to come,pls tell me,at list your boyfriend is there

her reply

Quote:
my king you make me very angry, is this how you think I am ? Maybe i should get a boyfriend now and forget about you

queen michelle gets this email this morning

Quote:
hello my gueen,i send you message 4times,and you did not reply me,that why i said so,i need you in my life,the only way our dream come is to belive me and trust me,we agreed that i will join you in januarey,you did not say enything about it again,i love you,i went to be with,i went my dream come tru,i cant let you go in my life,what is in my mind is to be together,i love you,

her reply

Quote:
i got your message my love, i didnt reply because you made me very angry, I want you so much as my huband and love you so much my king and to be with you forever
-

The king is trying to call michelles k7 number Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

queen cindy gets emails sameo ones and all the grils find him on yahoo messanger now

queen cindy does send him this

Quote:
how serious you are about me and if you are really a loving man, you never say much to me

king

Quote:
let me tell you this am realing love you and i went yo marry you,but only way he can happen is to see each orther and develope it,that what am try to do,i can understand,most of people in the internent dont sirouse,some need man that will be writing letter,has for me,i went reality love,i went to marry,i went my dream to come to reality,that what i went

she sends this for final email of the night

Quote:
mo ti mizz eplsa oko mi mon ni fe o daa ro i love you hon very much
sweet

he tried to call michelle and molly told him she isnt interesrted anymore

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

michelle recieves this

king

Quote:
hello can you her me,pls michelle marry me,pls marry me,am going to make you happy,pls belive me,am on my kneed,pls marry me,am ready to do anything you went me,the pictuer that i see now,show that you so,sooooo beautiful,i realy love you,trust me,pls can you send that pictuer to me,pls went to marry you,do something to relocat with you,pls i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

cindy is not speaking to the king right now he questioned her virginity and she got angry after all she is only 21 so it s possible Rolling Eyes

molly bored to death is hanging in there

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the queens have been keeping the king very busy, a trip is being planned, always wanted to go on a safari Wink and possible funds transfer to londen. The king is as funing as ever Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

queen michell gets another ban acct

Quote:
Olanipekun Femi to me
show details 5:44 PM (32 minutes ago)

BARCLAYS BANK.
Taiwo tunde
Acc=63784223.

CORD=20

BARCLAYS BANK,LONDON
ACC=63784223
SORTCORD=20_17_19
NAME=Taiwo tunde

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

queen michelle gets ban acct info

Quote:
Olanipekun Femi to me

BARCLAYS BANK.
Taiwo tunde
Acc=xxxxxx.

CORD=20

BARCLAYS BANK,LONDON

ACC=xxxxxxxxxxxx
SORTCORD=20_17_19
NAME=Taiwo tunde

this will be submitted

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The king got more good newa today it seems the grandparents will give them a wedding gift Laughing Twisted Evil

Quote:
i will let them know that it will be after christmas, the money will be given to you as my husband to use as you see fit my husband and as a gift foe me they are flying me to acura
so we will be able to spend somtime to gether my king I am so happy do these plans meet with your appoval? Also so you understand in our family the husband controls the money it is part of hie duty. Does this meet with your appoval my king?

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
queen michelle gets ban acct info

Quote:
Olanipekun Femi to me

BARCLAYS BANK.
Taiwo tunde
Acc=xxxxxx.

CORD=20

BARCLAYS BANK,LONDON

ACC=xxxxxxxxxxxx
SORTCORD=20_17_19
NAME=Taiwo tunde

this will be submitted

clapping clapping clapping clapping WOOT! Way to go

xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks lantana Very Happy

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the king requested fro queen money for traveling to acura, the queen balked at his request and now waiting for the kings reply

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

after much back and forth queen gets this

Quote:
yes i will go,but i have to preper my self,you know i have been there before,so need to preper

looks like a safari is on Laughing Laughing

Queen michelle told the king

Quote:
yes it was sent love

king should have a merry christmas Twisted Evil

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the king and queen are planning a safari the plan is coming togrther Twisted Evil

Quote:
Olanipekun Femi is Available
Olanipekun Femi:
yes am now on top of world,has i her your voice,am happy now

Me:
me too honie but who do i talk to last night

please come monday i want to sse you my husband

Olanipekun Femi:
may be you dail a wrog number,i will try,but i will go and verify about the trasport fees tomorrow

Me:
thank you for thaat my husband i so want to kiss you

Olanipekun Femi:
i went to too,you give me the detail where the bus will drop me,

did person you call,is it call you back,he may be scamer

Me:
okay my husband

really?

i will have to find out the deatals i never took that bus

Olanipekun Femi:
yes,thay are like that,he surpose to tell you wrog number

Me:
ohh sorry ididnt know but i did try to call you so i ws confused

Olanipekun Femi:
okay,do you know what am doing now,am so over joy,did you belive me now

Me:
yes i an=m very evcited now i know you are real i loveoyou mo ni fe

Olanipekun Femi:
i love you too and will never let you down

Me:
i feel that my husband i wtill be your best wife

Olanipekun Femi:
yes,am ready to give you 100% love and take good car of you,becouse you are my life

Me:
thanyyou i will too we will be very happy i know

Olanipekun Femi:
yes am happy,dont you know your vioce sound like angel in heaven

Me:
lol thanks my husband i wish you will never tire of hearing it

brcause i am shy at first but then i can talk alot lol

i hope you never tire of it

Olanipekun Femi:
no i will not,i dont shy,and i dont hide my feeling,that me,but sometime i do shy too

Me:
when we first make love will you be my husband

Olanipekun Femi:
do you know what am doing now,am dancing,yes am your husband already

Me:
lol i want to dance with you

will you be shy then?

Olanipekun Femi:
let wait till that day,two of us will dance together in the room

Me:
lol yes i am laughing now thinking of us having fun

Olanipekun Femi:
yes,that what am imagen too

Me:
lol good honey but please i ned to know tomorrow if it will be so

Olanipekun Femi:
yes,i will let you know,when i go and verify about the fees

Me:
good my husband i will bring a chrisymaa box for you lol

Olanipekun Femi:
tell them the bustop i will drop,or you and them will come and pick me

Me:
yes we can do that i just need to know the time

they will know where it is

Olanipekun Femi:
i will let you know,when am on way,

Me:
thanks my love i amm soo happy i am singing

Olanipekun Femi:
let me know the song

Me:
lopl

i need to take my bath my love will you join me?

Olanipekun Femi is typing...

Talking to Olanipekun Femi

Me: when we first make love will you be my husband

Olanipekun Femi: do you know what am doing now,am dancing,yes am your husband already

Me: lol i want to dance with you

will you be shy then?
Olanipekun Femi: let wait till that day,two of us will dance together in the room

Me: lol yes i am laughing now thinking of us having fun

Olanipekun Femi: yes,that what am imagen too

Me: lol good honey but please i ned to know tomorrow if it will be so

Olanipekun Femi: yes,i will let you know,when i go and verify about the fees

Me: good my husband i will bring a chrisymaa box for you lol

Olanipekun Femi: tell them the bustop i will drop,or you and them will come and pick me

Me: yes we can do that i just need to know the time

they will know where it is

Olanipekun Femi: i will let you know,when am on way,

Me: thanks my love i amm soo happy i am singing

Olanipekun Femi: let me know the song

Me: lopl

i need to take my bath my love will you join me?
Olanipekun Femi: yes i will join you on monday,that will be reality,should i wait

Me: do you have things you need to do now?
Olanipekun Femi: for you to bath finsh

Me: i wijj be back in 15 minutes

Olanipekun Femi: no,am her music now,but i will soon go to bed

Me: okay i will wait and take my bath after do you have things you need to do?
Olanipekun Femi: do you know that african man thay alway have big body shest

Me: yes my love i know my husband

i am small my husband

you will be able to carry me lol

Olanipekun Femi: so am not too big,but i have shest,but not too much,yes i will carry you,even you big i will still carry you

Me: we will fit good together my huband

Olanipekun Femi: am tall hunge

Me: do you need to eat my husband?
Olanipekun Femi: yes i eat,that african man for you,we eat so will can be fit

Me: i read that wrong sorry love

okay my king

Olanipekun Femi: you know african man eat,to get fit very well

Me: i will cook your favorite food my king

Olanipekun Femi: do you know my favorite food

Me: no but i have many recipes i can cook most which is your favorite?
Olanipekun Femi: any african food is my favorite,especialy vegetable and eba

Me: okay i know eba my mother taught me when you meet her you will love her i look some like her

i am not very dar right now because it is winter here but i get nice color in the summer sun

Olanipekun Femi: okay,my dear,any how you are,i love you

Me: me toomy husband i will go bathe now and let you get some rest

Olanipekun Femi: will are in dry season her,but i dont know about ghana,okay am also going to bed now

Me: goodnite my king dream of me i love you

Olanipekun Femi: yes i will,hold your self,bye,think of me

Me: always love you goonite

Olanipekun Femi is typing...
Talking to Olanipekun Femi
149 characters left

looks like it is on Laughing Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so, the goat and the piggys could use a nice shiny pith helmet to keep it company Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

queen to king

Quote:
honey i couldnt get them but my mother says the stc bus will take you to accra and to get off at the main plaza and give a call and we will pick you up my husband and then we will go and eat and talk with my granparents and then we will be on our own and will go to the hotel, does this meet with youe appovel my husban i love you

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

king called queen at 330am Rolling Eyes and she will be flying to ghana monday as planned and he will take the bus there on tuesday Twisted Evil lets hope this all works out. Good thing queen has a young sexy voice Laughing Rolling Eyes

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff Jane, just don't sign on all queens at same time, IM 3 at once would be suicide!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

king to queen

Quote:
hello my wife,what exantly you will reach ghana

queen

Quote:
good morning my husband i will arrive 1120 am monday morning, how was your day so far,my king i am getting ready to leave now for mi flight i will have my cell phone

king

Quote:
okay be expecting on tuesday,make sure you call me when you arrvie ghana

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Last edited by janeegrl on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping WOOT !

Janeegrl going to get a safri hat! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic