SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He used the 'n' word, but worse, he called me a 'scaliwag'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've obscured that word, but it's always comforting to know that a Lad is annoyed enough to spare a few minutes of his time to abuse you, and I never knew that Lads considered the word 'scallywag' to rank alongside the 'n' and 'f' words in offensiveness. Very Happy

Quote:
Re: scaliwag,

you are a foolish and a stupid man fuck you ass idiot like you go and fool your generation vagabond nxxxxx like you

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like something straight out of the 70s. Laughing

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's right up there with "roustabout".

On a similar note, any time I insult a lad these days I call him a "nose dicker", or more poignantly I say "You've really got your dick far up your nose".

I'm on a one-man crusade to convince to convince them that "nose dicker" is a very common Western insult these days, especially among professional businessmen. Anyone who wants to aid the cause, please feel free.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't call you a Vergabon or a Nicampo. That's a blessing of sorts.

I still recall the Lad who mistook for a Lad and opened his message with:

Quote:
AJ my understandable sweet N****r

Just for the record here's what he wrote trying to convince me to cut him in on my 'take':

Quote:
I am a fake Mr ************** working with Mr brick photographic receivals company In United kingdom. I was the right person who searched out your email address from web email addresses researchers we used to throw you a proposal that had through us made you what you are thisday.
I secretly told mr brick without his notice that i am mr Tijanibandijan a brother to you AJ that have our prize on your footsteps now, and that you provided a western union informations Him mr brick will use to deliver your inherited fund in other to grab out a travelling pay i shall use to get numerious needed photographic images both wildlife pictures and different other pictures in Africa.
Write now and convinced him that you are really my brother to enable us confirm reasonable money we shall at last use the African images am about bring while returning from my African trip inherit all the money Mr Brick reserved for this particular promotion programme going on the our company.
So Now claim you are my blood secretly for us to make this dream a fastics overwhelming reality.
When we successfully realized this dream, i must definitely ensure that every thing recovered from our company in this transaction must be definitely shared according because Mr brick is a rich man and never mind spreading money anyhow in all parts of the world our customers are.
I Mr dictative must strongly be wholeheartedly glad if this potest secretly brought in proposal ambitions is realised as planned.

Just.. bizarre!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once explained to a scammer that a misspelling of my character's name meant "Donkey raping shiteater"!!! God I love South Park

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Nosmo King
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jammy wrote:
That's right up there with "roustabout".

Or as my granny would say"He's a 'caution'"

Thank you for precipitation with which you have forward to us the scanning copy of the receipt of Money Gram, ***because the scannage was fuzzy.
stop this you sick and hide game, it is getting too much D0n Dav1de Carl0s

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x5 <a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% Risky free offer!]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic