SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Make Money With $25 <[email protected]>

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

From Make Money With $25 Fri Nov 20 05:14:51 2009
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.172; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:14:55 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 67.222.39.32
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [67.222.39.32]
Authentication-Results: mta1061.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=makemoneywith25dollars.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=makemoneywith25dollars.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO outbound-mail-152.bluehost.com) (67.222.39.32) by mta1061.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:14:55 -0800
Received: (qmail 19990 invoked by uid 0); 20 Nov 2009 05:14:51 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO fast26.fastdomain.com) (74.220.199.26) by outboundproxy5.bluehost.com with SMTP; 20 Nov 2009 05:14:51 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: <snip>
Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1] helo=fast26.fastdomain.com) by fast26.fastdomain.com with esmtp (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1NBLpb-0000Z2-Nk for snip; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:14:51 -0700
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:14:51 -0700
To: [email protected]
Make Money With $25 <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: See Us Earn Extra Money
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: PHPMailer [version 1.72]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="b1_860f177a41e754077f994df3dd48cd26"
X-Identified-User: {2746:fast26.fastdomain.com:familybe:familybenefitsplanninggroup.com} {sentby:program running on server}
Content-Length: 14260

Quote:

make money with 25 dollars

Everyone's dream is to be able to make a little extra money to help pay for their needs and wants without taking away from quality family or personal time.

We are not any different. We are a family that raised two kids, our daughter completing her post grad work in cancer research and our son in the military serving our country overseas.

Our family definitely needed, and still does, some extra cash to help with our household and personal expenses. I realized some 25 years ago that learning and understanding how banks can take our money and use that money to make money for them selves was very important. I am a risk management professional, semi-retired at the moment, so risk taking is something that I know very well.

In the mid-eighties I started trading commodities and more specifically, the cash market, or what is now called, the foreign exchange market or Forex. Cash, like any other tangible item, is indeed a commodity, traded by every bank, large corporation, governments and speculators. These trades are constantly taking place in what now is the world's largest and most liquid market, from 5:00 pm ET on Sunday through 5:00 pm ET Friday. You don't have to take my word on this, google it yourself.

Over the past 25 years, I have seen Forex brokers come and go and the market change to become the world's premier trading market. I also learned quite a bit and paid for that knowledge. I learned that if you know what you are doing and have a fair degree of confidence and self control, this Forex market can become a cash printing press for you, whenever cash needed.

I am not trying to sell you anything; I am offering knowledge and the opportunity to make some extra money. How much and how often, that will be up to you. I built a web site for this purpose. No help, I did it all myself. My wife has contributed and passed judgment on it, obviously I wanted to stay married! Its purpose is to educate anyone who may have an interest in the Forex market and introduce them to the unlimited opportunities of making some extra money from the comfort of their home. Please don't get me wrong, there is always the possibility of loosing whatever money someone invests, but isn't this true with any venture, either be a new business or any hair

brained scheme we come up with?

And that's exactly the reason I started this venture with $25 dollars, simply to prove a point!

Anyone can afford to throw away $25 dollars. Don't get me wrong, I am not asking you to give it to me! I am simply telling you that I started this venture, trading the Forex market, with an initial deposit in our trading account of $25 dollars, money which I had already accepted that I will never see again.

I started building the fund, slowly but surely! I then came up with the realization that if I can do it, so could every one else. So, I decided to create this web site and tell the world about it. Yeah, I know what you are saying right now. How much money can anyone make with an initial investment of $25 dollars? Well, if you make $5 dollars,

that's 20% return on your money, isn't? Are you currently making this much with the money that you have in the bank? Or invested elsewhere? Or in your business? Or in the raise that you recently got from your employer? But that's not the point, is it?

The point is, the opportunity is there, if you know how to recognize it and use it to your advantage!

And that's what we are going to teach you, at least to start with. If you think that making extra money in trading the Forex market is for you, or if you simply want to see what this is all about before you decide, then visit our web site. There is no cost or obligation. Go ahead, take a look, and see what we do and how we do it! Constructive comments are always appreciated! Learn the basics, review our past trades for awhile, and see how we earn a few extra dollars to supplement our income!

We are not promising that you will be a millionaire overnight; that would be dumb, wouldn’t it? There is only one promise we can make; that is, that you will learn something new for free and in the process you may acquire a money making skill which you can and will use for the rest of your life!

Go ahead visit us now and see what we have done in the past few days. If you need to contact us, please do so through the web site and we will be more than happy to respond. After all, did I say I was semi-retired? My wife works and brings home the bacon, well, somebody has to do it!

See you on the web!
The Team
http://www.MakeMoneyWith25Dollars.com
[email protected]
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

from the site:

Quote:

* Yes, there is the risk of loosing your twenty-five ($25) dollars.

Is there a risk of someone knowing how to spell on that site? Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic