SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nobody from here resonsible for this??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would not normally post this here but has this guy been reneducated by anyone? or perhaps language assult by Bablefish? Whatever it is it is Gold Jerry Gold.....just like Roundtine.

Quote:
Thanks for your prompt response, please note sequel to the arrangement for the ongoing investigation, before the onward release and delivery of your consignment to you as the owner, You are to note that our Vault is the only Vault that has the legal mandate by the AU and ECOWAS leaders to confiscate investigate and persecute any suspected person or group of persons as regards to the movement of fund in the ECOWAS sub regions through our special Task Force Department.

You are also to note that this vault will not be responsible for the delivery charges if proving to be yours, this is in line with the mandate giving to us by the Special Task Force Department to Vault as stipulated in article 4 sub sections 31 of the Vault code of conduct. (someone has been reading wy too much Douglas Adams to make this up)You are only requested to pick our Data Endorsement Form earlier mentioned to you in our first email which you are to fill and return along side with your registration fees.

Also we want to inform you that our office working hours with effect from 1st of November 2009 are as follows, 8.00 am to 6.00 pm Mondays to Fridays and 11.00 am to 4.30 pm Saturdays and Holidays. We do sincerely appreciate your understanding as we look forward to your earliest response. You are to reply to this mail including your contact telephone numbers and you are to call us as soon as you receive this mail as you will be well attended to, should in case you request for any assistance or inquiry from the Vault. You are also reminded that, we will not condole your lateness next time in responding to our mails.

Regards,
Barrister Bello

Best laugh I have had for ages, sometimes they just bait themselves..

This Mr Vault sounds like a fine chap, I will only speak with him directly..and WTF is a Data Endorsement Form

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless I'm missing some cultural reference, it looks like this lad is just trying to sound official at the the expense of making sense. Smile

They've always done it, but this really is a new high. Laughing

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess so, but it is a great laugh, probably the best unintentionally reeducated ones I have seen. Will have some of this myself I reckon.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

err... WTF???

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the Vault code of conduct.

Wow, that's definitely a new one on me! If your character has any kind of nervous streak, this could lead to all kinds of delaying, since he never realized there was a code of conduct for vaults, and now he's really nervous of making mistakes.

In a similar vein, I've recently pulled a Barrister Lad very far off script, to the point where my character now needs to hire a legal representative in the lad's country, and has recently engaged him as my character's lawyer. I've got the barrister lad spouting reams of nonsensical made-up legalese in an attempt to impress my character with his leet Barrister skillz. Laughing

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic