SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interesting... (Medical Scam)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this one in my mailbox a few days ago,

Quote:
Dear Mr Tim Owens,

First and formost having a celebral palsy kid,(brain damage)requires constant attention from both parents,and strong financial backings,but unfortunately i have lost my media job due to frequent absent from duty,while seeking help from various care centres(hospitals)both government owned and pivate individuals,but still there is a limit to what drugs she gets because hers is an expensive drugs.

I write to ask for financial help so that i can get all the basic neccessities to give her life more comfort if she is gonna be with me for long,but mind you i pray most times for her to sleep in the lord cause i can't bear to see her suffer for frequent attacks which are more internal either from the brain or God knows where.

Whatever you could provide,would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Heres my convo with him

Quote:
Hi Alanzah!

Can I call you Alan?

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggle. As a man of God I certainly feel your pain. You see, I live for helping others. I built myself a large company to make money just so I can give it away to those who suffer. You see accord to the Bible that is what you're suppose to do.

Please sir, let me know what you require so I can help cure your daughter.

Rev. Tim Owens

Quote:
I need to get her very basic neccessities at all times she requires pampers,cp sitting chair,her special diets cause she can't eat like every other kid,mind you she is five,also the doctors to keep her in a clean and airconditioned room to keep her body temperature down that is more reason why i seek for finacial help.

Like today i can't afford to buy her meal(cereal),please i will be grateful for your help.

Quote:
Yes Alan, but I need to have a general idea of how much it is going to cost me. Also, can you tell me your location?

Tim

Quote:
I am in need of about $500.
I am sorry this a bit difficult for me cause i am not use to it.
You can please send it through western union money transfer,can you call me on my telephone,cause my time on the net is up.
Thanks Rev Tim Owen
N.B:SHE IS A TWIN,THERE NAMES ARE PEARL,EMERALD

After this I tell him that we need to conduct more buisness today (trying to keep him using up all his money) but he apparently didn't have enough. So the convo ended that day.

Well in the next couple of days he resumes;

Quote:
these are the picture of my baby, pls if there is any way you can be of assistance i will be grateful,i need help in any form to keep her alife pls help me save my daughter.Thanks

Quote:
I am prepared to dispatch my financial assistant Rob Halford to get you the money you need. Please email him at [email protected] and tell him the code word aynalsecks and tell him that Tim Owens authorized a payment. He will discuss the details with you further.

Rev. Tim Owens

So he emails Rob, but I don't get back to him for a few days because of personal issues and he emails this angry letter

Quote:
hi, Rev,
I am very hurt and felt mocked when you misunderstood my plea for assistance and help for my CP daugther, you refered to it as business WHY?,Rev if you really want to help do a bit of resarch about cerebral palsy children to find out what will lesson there pain and the kind of toys such children will need to make them happy.They need people like you to love and care for them,Country where i come from have seen this kids being abandoned and often times murdered.I want you to know that i live for mine and love her very much,thats why im doing this to give her live, comfort.

Where did that anger come from??? Laughing

Also, only $500? Is this a small time scammer?
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad's trying to put you on a guilt trip Wink

The request for smallish sum is often how they start and when a compliant victim is found, they'll continue to tug at the heartstrings and introduce all manner of excuses for the victim to continue sending 'donations'.

timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I know he was trying to put me on the guilt trip, but him suddenly getting offended at me referring it as business surprised me because he initially accepted the introduction of Rob. Seemed like odd behavior to me. Although I guess I shouldn't be expecting normal behavior huh? Laughing

Last edited by timowens82 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking about sending him through all kinds of bureaucratic paperwork before we can disperse funds.

"Stay with me Alan, you only need to fill out 50 pages worth of government paperwork and you'll be able to save your daughter!"
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes one must stop and think that perhaps, maybe the lad I'm torturing is genuinely begging for help. It does happen. Then you do a few simple searches and confirm that he's a filthy, lying POS and deserves to be baited to hell and back.

Put this one through the very depths of Hell Tim! He's a truely depraved lad and deserves to be treated thusly. Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

You know that actually crossed my mind, not him in particular but people asking for donations via email.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think your character should gradually be revaled to have a secret drinking problem, which makes him forgetful and exasperatingly inaccurate at following instructions.

Maybe also when he gets drunk, he sends violent semi-incoherent rants to the Lad which he then apologises for profusely the next morning.

Lads hate it when you fritter "their" ( Rolling Eyes) money away on drink, drugs, gambling and women.... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Come-On
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hi, Rev,
I am very hurt and felt mocked when you misunderstood my plea for assistance and help for my CP daugther, you refered to it as business WHY?,Rev if you really want to help do a bit of resarch about cerebral palsy children to find out what will lesson there pain and the kind of toys such children will need to make them happy.They need people like you to love and care for them,Country where i come from have seen this kids being abandoned and often times murdered.I want you to know that i live for mine and love her very much,thats why im doing this to give her live, comfort.

timowens82 wrote:
Where did that anger come from??? Laughing

Interesting that this lad was smart enough to read between the lines that you were subtly referring to him and his daughter as a business. I think he jumped on the chance to slap you. Although I'm fairly new at all this myself, it sounds to me like this may be an advanced lad. Now, not only is he pulling your "heart strings" he is now filling you with "guilt". LOL You can have some great fun with this lad . . .

why did act so u are hurting me girl? belive me i love u so much ? but i dont no why u always hurt me i will make evry endevure to do this for at least to make u happy

Last edited by Come-On on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

after few mails its become a twin...then in every other mail he send he just talk about"my baby" i am the kind of baiter that aproach my lads as smrt people until proven otherwise(many of us think they all dumb and thats a mistake i think) but this 1 failed alredy for the i am smart test....

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting this lad aswell. I contacted him telling him my organization donates to people with neurological disorders.

This is what he replied.

Quote:
Pls we indeed need your assistance in this area of childrend with Neurological problems,right here in Lagos Nigeria the hospitals do not have the right brain computers

Yeah he definately failed the smart test. Rolling Eyes

timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone seen that Monty Python Life of Brian?

I'm planning on acting like that resistance council. Every email I send him I tell him we're a couple of steps closer, there just needs to be a vote, you need to fill out this form, the elders need to gather to vote. The second council of priests need to vote. You were approved in both councils but for different amounts and they need to start over and because of that you need to sign new paperwork, blah blah.

Quote:
My daughter needs medical attentions..,she is sick and has a brain damage,i contacted Tim Owen and he told me that you be of help,that you should please release to me funds so that i can use in getting the drugs for my child's illness.........
That is what i need the money for.......
Regards

Quote:
Alanzah,

I must express me deep sympathy for what you and your family must be going through. I've dealt with many cases like this and everytime I feel horrible about what goes on in the world.

Our church is called The Holy Order of Christian Eternity likes to spread the word of Christ to his followers when at all possible. It is because of Christ that we all exist and it is because of him that we live and we die. I feel that Jesus wants us to help your daughter, I will pray for her much in these sad times because the world is not in good shape.

I hope you are a man of Christ, because it is only through Christ we can save your daughter.

Your friend in Christ
Robert . Halford IV

I think he assumed I meant that we were ONLY going to pray for him, which was kind of funny Laughing

Quote:
Is there no little donations that you church can raise in other to assist us.......to get her drugs is the problem,i lost my job because borrowing from ones company account and not been able to pay.......please i hope your church can do better......

I will love your prayer support,God bless

He just practically admitted hes a criminal, not smart indeed.

Quote:
Alanzah,

I have currently scheduled a meeting with the Council of the High Order of Judas Priests. Unfortunatley due to the high amount of email related scams we've had to develop a system to approve funds. Its really a formality but it can be a bit time consuming. We only ask that you try and hang in there with us until the end. I need you to email this information to Tim, he will be making your case for you and your daughter.

Your name:
Your spouse's name:
Your children's name(s):
Your age:
Your spouse's age:
Your children's age(s)
Monthly Amount Required:
Religious Beliefs:
Political Beliefs:

We will get you the money you require Alanzah, let us both pray to Jesus that everything goes according to plan and the money from our church is in your hand to help your daughter soon!

In God's Name;
Robert J. Halford
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After he filled out the information he sent it back to Rob, even though I instructed him to send it back to Tim. So I reminded him to forward it to Tim.

Quote:
Hi, your name is really Paul? I'm sorry I've been calling you by your wife's name the whole time. Anyway can you please email this information to Tim Owens? For legal reasons I cannot. Remember, our organization is based in the United States and the legal system here can make some things difficult.

I'll remind you that Tim is the one making your case, if theres anything your feel the council needs to know, tell Tim about it. Do you need his email again?

Robert Halford IV

Quote:
I cantacted him and he said i should forward this to you that you are the one handling my case.
God bless you.
Below is what he sent to me,that i should fill and send back to you.
Alanzah,

Your name:Paul
Your spouse's name:Alanza
Your children's name(s):Mma Pearl
Your age:38
Your spouse's age:34
Your chuldren's age(s):5 years
Monthy Amount Required:$500 USD
Religious Beliefs:CHRISTIANITY

Quote:
Alan,

I hope you're having a good day. I'm actually about to leave for the meeting here in an hour. Let me tell you a bit about the proceeding. The High Council of The Judas Priests are 5 members who vote on various issues. Today I will be presenting your case. I've done a bit of research on not only the disease Cerebral Palsy but also the conditions of treatment in Nigeria. I have no doubt you will be approved.

Anyway wish me luck!

Yours in God,
Rev. Tim Owens.

Quote:
I wish luck,please get back to as soon as you get back.

God bless you

D'awwwwwwwwwww. He wish luck.

Anyway tonight I'll be coming up with a bunch of forms he needs to fill out as...... this was only a pre-approval meeting!

I think I failed the mention that to him didn't I?
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master Baiter material, definitely! Although, it will have to be approved by the Moderator Council. And then the... etc.

Job well done! (I thoroughly hate it when scammers use Jesus as a bargaining tool although I have no objections to baiters doing so!)

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

In his defense, for lack of a better word. I did get him on all the God stuff pretending to be a Church and all. Laughing
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I presented him with a 10 page application to fill out. Lets hope he can complete the application as I'm curious to hear his responses to some of the questions.

I also conveniently forgot to include any questions as to why he wants this money. I'll have to inform him that I sent him the wrong form. Silly me.
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

Location: Getting the word 'gullible' tattooed on my forehead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so glad I checked here - got the same email this morning and replied back that I ran a medical supply company that also had products for children with special needs, so what did his daughter need. Got this back:
Quote:
Thanks for your concern sir,she is 5years old presently lying down and she has no neck control.Now she is seriously in need of physioterapist,CP chiar(wheel chiar for special case),Tegretol 200mg (carbamazepin),Ancopir,Nicotamic Acid,Betnosol N Nasal drop,pampers medi ,Zithromax and pls sir what ever eqiupment you have for the neck control will be higly appreciated also she is finding it difficult
to eat,her doctor said she needs an operation at the throat due to a blockage.

NAME=== Mr Paul Alanzah
ADDRESS== 9 Odunbakin street,off Ipaja Road
by Boys town bus stop
Ipaja,
Lagos, Nigeria.

So started to think, oh bugger, this may be legit.

Of all the scams I've seen, I think this one makes me the angriest! Just not sure how to play this one out - advice welcome!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are wondering if this is real, ask for the name of the hospital she is in now, as she said she was in one. Hospitals in Nigeria can be googled, and there are lists. Ask for the Dr.'s name and phone number. You will get all fake details, or the lad will avoid the questions, just like they did on the form, where they did not respond to "Political Beliefs:" You could also send an ASEM from another addy, and talk about some completely other scam and person and how you need to send money for an inheritetence or something. If it's a lad, they will pick right up with that scam.
Welcome to Eater, Hey Nonny Mouse. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still haven't heard back from him, i'm hoping he fills out the forms, but he might of just been scared off.

I did tell him I will be traveling to another congregation to deliver a Thanksgiving sermon and he has a few days, I hope hes just taking his time filling out the forms.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic