SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Want to try a Scambait, any advice?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nkD
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

i have recieved many scam emails in the past, my mum even fell for a telephone scam, but due to boredom on my behalf i decided to reply to one of these scammers.

I would like to see how far i can go for it because it does sound quite a bit of fun. Wink

Below is the email transcript so far.

Quote:
Hello Dear,

I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you, but do consider it as an emergency. I am Miss Ojita Edesiri from the republic of Liberia in West Africa, now seeking for refugee in Dakar Senegal under the (UNHCR).

My (late) father Dr.John Edesiri was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time. But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties were totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE (USD$5.9M) Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars deposited by my late father in one of the leading bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin.

Meanwhile, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money over to his/her country and into possession pending my arrival to meet with him.

Furthermore, you can contact the bank for confirmation, I will send to you the full contact address of the bank, once I get your positive response to help me with the transfer of the funds to your bank account, and help me with the investment of the funds, and my coming over to join with you in your country.

In the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money. I wait your positive response.

Remain Bless
Miss Ojita.

My reply:-

Quote:
Hi Miss Ojita Edesiri,

I am terribly sorry to hear of your ordeal, being the Christian that i am i
endeavor to help those in need.

How may i help you and how do i contact you?

Yours truly,

Narko

Her reply:-

Quote:

Hello Dearest,

Thanks very much for your mail, I have gone through your mail, and I want to thank you very much for your willingness to assist me with the transfer of the funds to your care, I heard all what you said, I pray that may Lord God help us see that everything goes fine. I wish to explain more to you in details my position and how you have to help me, presently I am residing here in Dakar Senegal where I am seeking my political asylum as refugee due to the crisis in my country. I am emailing you from the church office here in the refugee camp, I told the Reverend father in charge of the refugee camp about my situation and he permitted me to access my email with the computer in the church office twice a day. Here in the camp life is very difficult. This is Rev-Pastor's Office Telephone number[if anyone wants to call it, feel free to ask... Wink], please when you call asks of Miss Ojita from Liberia.

About me:
1) I am a single daughter of my late parent, 23 years old I grow up in Liberia my country, I had my college certificate and I was admitted in the University where I did my 2nd yr as a law student before the political crisis in my country began.

Now due to my political situation, I cannot make this claims by myself, I need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why I decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. I have all the information concerning the Bank Account also have my late father death certificate, everything concerning this transaction is clear.

The reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no body abroad as a friend or relation.

After the transfer of the money into your account, You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Rev. Pastor in the camp to get all my traveling documents to join you and continue my education and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that.

Please in your next mail I will like you to send to me following listed details below:

Full name....................................
Home / office address........................
Mobile telephone Number.....................
Sex..........................................
Occupation...................................
Position Hold...............................
Nationality..................................
Age.........................................
Marital Status..............................
Country......................................
Identification Card.........................

Once I receive the following information from you, I will send an authorization letter to the bank informing them that you are my appointed foreign representative who will assist me in transferring my money due to my refugee status here. And after which I receive their response then I will forward to you the contact details of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father, so that you will make contact with the bank and find out the possibility of transferring this fund to your position.

I really appreciate your concern. I want people to take the better part of me all time and feel happy, I love music and I like dancing too. I don't like dishonest people and I don't like problems. I believe each day God sends His angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings, or with halo flying above their heads. Instead, they come in disguise and we call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me! You brighten my day. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and cares, what you are doing presently. My dear good friend I will appreciate it if I can see your picture in your next email to me. I attach here my pictures for you, though I don’t see myself to be that photogenic but my friends back then in school say I am beautiful, I hope you wouldn't mind. My joy is that you treasure it and the beautiful memories fill your life with warmth, happiness and pleasure. May God bless you.

I will be waiting to read from you soonest. Till then do have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Ojita.

Thanks. Wink
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a read of the entries join the Eater University forum, lots of good information there. If you feel you need a mentor there is a thread in the help forum, otherwise, read the stickies, welcome to Eater, mind te Mods and bait safe (don't use your real details and don't send the lads anything.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Advice? Start slowly, very slowly. Every safari, every trophy started off with someone straight baiting and appearing to be a real victim. Take it at your own speed, appear compliant yet ask sensible questions. It's like fishing - give a little and then resist and reel him into your story slowly just like the scammers do with victims. Psychology - appear real and he'll believe in you.

Welcome! Now do everything Inspector Gadget suggests, he's an awesome baiter Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember though to bait SAFE and welcome to the nuthouse Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome nkD. Very Happy Do everything these guys up there ^^ say, and don't forget to have fun! If you have any specific questions before your mentor arrives, if you are waiting for one, ask in the Help, Hints, and Tips Forum. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic