SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very new but want to join in

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya all,

great site and many thanks for the many hours / weeks of fun.
I am not very computer savvy but have now opened my first gmail account.
I read somewhere how to get scammers into an inbox, but I just cant't find it again.
Would someone be so kind as to give me some info on how I can get them to email me.
This will be a very big learning curve for me but I guess we all have to start somewhere.

Many thanks,

DB
bratwurst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just take their email addresses from my hotmail junk box. They don't have a clue that they haven't sent their scam letter to your gmail address. Have fun.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are plenty of lads waiting for you in the surplus forum which you can find here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18
Just take your pick and write the scammer a simple email that you're interested in his offer and like to know more. This will get you started in most cases.
Oh, and welcome here! Very Happy Read the sticky's, bait safe and if you would like a mentor you can ask for one here:http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome dogbait, be careful this is addicting (there should be a disclaimer)

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, dogbait. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Say goodbye to your freetime. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
Welcome. Say goodbye to your freetime. Very Happy

and your dignity if you are calling lads at 3am after having consumed vast quantities of wine... (see Audio shortly)

Embarassed

and welcome!

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

google mugu+geustbooks and sign those geustbooks with your addy and soon the lads will attack you with deals

oooo and welcome ta eater

P.S dont forget my cut if you new mailbox gone catch a proposition that gone make you rich.

mugu_eater

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just had this reply about my lottery win;

MY DEAR YOU A LOOKY PERSEN THAT IS PROMMO U WINE ON NUMVEBER SO YOU WILL FELL THIS INFORMATION YUOR DELIVRING INFORMATION
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS ...................
YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................
YOPUR FULL NAME .................
YOUR COUNTRIY.........................
SO THAT YOU ESPECT YOUR CHAQUE AS SOON AS
YOUR REGARD EMMANUEL THANKS

I'm A LOOKY PERSEN Smile lol
I guess I'll have to think about this before I reply. He wants a lot of info straight away.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will want lots of info but you don't need to send it.
Read the stickies and visit Eater Uni.

I only send my characters name, address etc. the once. I never send anything else of a personal nature other than attachments the lad can't open.

You can generate a character here if you wish: http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

"Welcome. Say goodbye to your freetime." It's true... Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if i can give you good advice read the part of str8 baiting...and start with str8 baiting your first baits its not as entertaining as send people on safari etc. but you will learn alot with it that you can use later....also if you didnt do yet apply for a mentor....

good luck and fun with baiting

mugu_eater

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good to see another dog around here

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are welcome to join us in the 'soldier' massbait - no experience necessary! In fact it's a chance to learn on the job and to share in the spoils and work - and any questions which arise you can ask and have answered right there Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Dogbait! Very Happy Grab a few lads from the surplus forum.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Dogbait! Your fellow baiters are always here to help! Never be shy to ask, no matter how stupid the question, we will show you how or advise you where to find the answer!

I believe there is a whole section devoted to Lotto lads in the Uni. Use the search button for additional leads!

Enjoy!!!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater, Dogbait! As others mentioned, you'll have very little free time now. Laughing

There is a lot to learn, this is true, I'm still learning myself. I have to read up at the Uni about how to create files that lads cannot open.

At the moment, when I send lads 'documents', I blur them or add a lot of noise to the docs so that the lads can't read them.

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks for the warm welcome guys ( Yes I know 'guy' is a word not to use !! )

Hi @ TheLovelyJill Ah ! Ha ! Very Happy

I am working on a reverend who needs some money for his church.
I'm just a little concerned that I might send a genuine person in need on a wild goose chase / safari.

I'm taking it nice and slow at the moment but eventually I'll have to send a 'payment' .

Any advice re. seeing if the Rev is genuine or a scammer ?
I expect a trophy from this at the very least but will I'll not be happy if I cause a genuine person hardship.

Love this place, as has been said, very addictive !

Dogbait
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dogbait wrote:

I am working on a reverend who needs some money for his church.
I'm just a little concerned that I might send a genuine person in need on a wild goose chase / safari.

G'day Dogbait,, welcome to the mad house.

Baiting someone innocent is always a concern, But there are short cuts,
to sort out genuine people from scammers.
Firstly ask yourself where did the e-mail come from. did it just arrive or did you go looking , by way of a catcher account. look at the wording, ask yourself would normal people talk and act like that. And the Lads are fairly easy to pick. run the E-mail headers through a program like
http://headertool.apelord.com/ Then run the IP through http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp. IF it comes out clean and shiny, Run the e-mail address or a few phrases through Google, and see what you get.
Experience has a lot to do with picking the wheat from the chaff, If in doubt take an address from the surplus section, They've all had ther checks done .
Sign up for a mentor, they will advise you and guide you through your first few attempts. And don't worry about trophy's and safaries, unless your a Pot collector. If they come along , they come along. Really every reply you get is a trophy of sorts.. Your talking up there time, and that's the best trophy of all.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic