SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want to try a photoshop?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
riskyfreedeal
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're having a retirement party for a lady I work with. We'd like to put her head and/or face on Raquel Welch's body. Anyone better with Photoshop than me want to take up the challenge?

Pics:

<<Please PM me for the image.>>

Removed link to coworker's picture. -luckey

"It will be administered in acordance with strict rules and regulations known as "Rules of Incestacy." - Ian R33d

"LOOK MR MAN, WE DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS TO DO WITH MR. G0MER WHAT KIND OF HUMANBEN ARE YOU THAT WILL BE SO KEALESS AS YOU ARE."

"FOR CHRIST SAKE WE NEVER ASK YOU TO MAKE ANY TRANSACTION VIA WESTERN UNION S3CURE SH1ELD!"

"You are making the whole thing hard for your self"

"You call me for any other moral Discusion"

Closed lad accounts x5
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How's this?

riskyfreedeal
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRAVO! Thanks so much!!!

"It will be administered in acordance with strict rules and regulations known as "Rules of Incestacy." - Ian R33d

"LOOK MR MAN, WE DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS TO DO WITH MR. G0MER WHAT KIND OF HUMANBEN ARE YOU THAT WILL BE SO KEALESS AS YOU ARE."

"FOR CHRIST SAKE WE NEVER ASK YOU TO MAKE ANY TRANSACTION VIA WESTERN UNION S3CURE SH1ELD!"

"You are making the whole thing hard for your self"

"You call me for any other moral Discusion"

Closed lad accounts x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic