SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vivian the Entrepreneur

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vivian and Ms Robert from my other bait (see post above) want to meet since they have the same victim in common.

Quote:
Hi Vivian

I hope you are doing well. Ms Robert wrote to me and asked me to give you her address so you could visit her.

Her address is No 235 avenue loepold seghor is very close to the big catholic church. Do you know where that is and are you close to that place.

I think she would like to have a friend and someone to talk to. Her email address is [email protected] . Let me know if you see her.

I have to get to work now, so write when you can.

James

I'm sure they will have a lot to talk about.

edit email addy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems Vivian paid a surprise to the 'refugee camp' to see Ms Robert

Quote:
Hello Dearest James,
I am just coming from the refugee camp i ask of Ms robert and they diracted me to the REV father that is taking care of the refugee camp then i see the Rev and ask him of a girl call Ms robert and he called her for me.

i meet with Ms Robert this morning around 10.30am and she was very happy to meet me too,i ask her if she know anybody from america that is call Mr James then she told me yes that we are model partner then i told her that it is you that send me to visit her and know about her condition.

Ms Robert is such a beautiful looking girl she told me she was sick for some time but she is very fine now we seat down and i remember my late Don and i told sandra every thing about Don that don was so good to me that i am is girl friend before he died Ms Robert show me her pictures album and i request for some but she gave me two so that i can scan and send to you.

i have to scan you this pictures so that you will look and see if it is the girl you talking about so i have scan the tow pictures with this mail,so i hope to hear from you soon byeeeeeeeee
VIVIAN

I'm so glad the they are becoming friends, then minutes later I get this from Ms Robert

Quote:
Dear James,
Thank you for your mail,i am very nice and we do alot of cleaning yesterday and i feel weak.

This morning i am very surprise to hear our rev calling me that i have a visitor,and when i come out it was a lady absolutely build call her name Vivian,then i know that is you that send her to me.

she ask me my name and i tell her my name is sandra Robert and she asked me a question if i know of any person living in usa call Mr James then i said yes and she say you are the one that sent her to me.I am very happy for this and vivian tell me little about her self as a girl friend to your late brother and she almost cry because she talk very good of the family.

I personally give Vivian my picture but i don,t know if she we send it for you,and she promised to give me her picture through my email.So after Vivian visit me and go my rev called me that he do not need many visitors for me because of the security that follow us here.

I am very happy to see vivian and you should express my message to her but i will still write her soon.

May God Bless you all
Ms Robert

This maybe a good thing combining both of these baits - or not ?

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nov 24 - A note to thank Vivian for visiting my 'Refugee'

Quote:
Hi Vivian

I hope you are well. Thank you for going to see Ms Robert. She mailed me also, and was happy that you came to visit. She said you are a nice lady. Did you have the day off from your work?

It means so much to Ms Robert to have someone to talk to. I am sure it is very lonely and boring in that awful refugee camp.

I will be out of town for Thanksgiving till Saturday, thanks again for visiting Ms Robert. We will talk about your business when I get back.
Write when you can.

James

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had not heard from vivian since my return from holiday-so a little note to check up on her

Quote:
Hi Vivian

I have not heard from you lately so I thought I would send you a mail. I hope all is ok with you and you are fine. I have not heard from Ms Robert lately either, I hope she is ok.

I did hear from Ndeye.(my student character in Dakar) She was just about to leave Ghana when she was called back by her brother. Her father had taken a turn for the worse so she stayed there to be with him in the hospital.

It has been so busy here at my work lately and I have also been trying to help Ms Robert. It has been taking up most of my time. When things calm down some I want to talk to you again about your business plans.

I have to go now so write when you can.

James

Her reply

Quote:
Hello Dearest James,
how are you and your family i hope fine.
How was your trip i hope you and your family enjoy it so much i am planing to visit miss robert on sunday morning after church and since when i send ndeye massage she did not reaply me back and i was very worried about her i know she could not have time now to visit her email because of his father sikeness.

As for my business it is this time that i need it so that i can do this chrismax business because it moves very well this time plssssss James help me out i really want to do something i am not a woman that like to stary at home doing noting i know how to use one to be come too pls help me out of this THANKS FROM
VIVIAN

I hate it when they whine and beg Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the perfect solution on how to help Vivian with her Business

Quote:
Hi Vivian

I hope you are well and thank you for the mail. I just got an email from Ms Robert (from Revival of Dakar Refugee Bait)
and she is ok. I was worried for her as she was ill recently.

Vivian, in a few days Ms Robert is going to transfer her inheritance from her father to this country.She wants me to invest it for her so she can come and live here and continue her education.

I was thinking that I could ask Ms Robert to invest some of her inheritance into your business idea. She is a very nice woman and her inheritance is quite large. $100.00-$200.00 would not mean that much to her. When you go Sunday to visit her ask her if she would want me to send money from her account to you. I will mail her and see what she thinks of that idea. I am sure she would be happy to help you.
I need to get back to work now. So Write when you can.

James

I'm sure Ms Roberts will be more than willing to help her new friend Vivian Laughing

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic