SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

UKcusoms (can these guys not spell at all?)

View next topic
View previous topic

RJ45beard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From : "Smith Johnson" <[email protected]> I never trust anyone with two last names
Subject : Abandoned Consignment

Hi dear,

My name is Smith Johnson of UK Customs; I work as the warehouse officer. There is a consignment in our office which has stayed here for almost 8 months; this consignment came from one Mr. Paul Acquah working Bank of Ghana in Africa to be delivered to one Mr. Alfredo Lucas in Torino Italy. I was instructed as the warehouse officer to find out the content of the fund, the scanning shows it contains cash in United States dollar currency.

I have made several contacts in Italy to locate this Mr. Alfredo Lucas in Torino Italy, it was shocking that the address given in the airway bill do not exist, I also found out that Paul Acquah is no more working with Bank of Ghana. He used his influence as a bank worker to ship this fund through DHL office in Accra Ghana.

It's against the ethics of courier policy to transport cash; I have not declared to our office that the content is cash; you are the only one whom I am letting this information out. I have to write officially to my office that I have located the next of kin of Mr. Alfredo Lucas who the consignment should be forwarded to. I also took picture of the funds; approximately, it should be about $5M. I will like to have your full names and address, phone and fax numbers so that I will get all necessary documentations in your favour, then but I will seek the help of a diplomat to deliver the consignment to you.

Reach for details.

Regards,
Smith Johnson
UK Customs
+44 752 651 1769
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi RJ,

Welcome. Very Happy

I'm not really sure of your purpose in posting it - generally "Published Work" has a few replies from you.

It would be better off in Surplus if you want to hand it to someone else to deal with.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
RJ45beard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bad....

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic