SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The old Good Elton John - Bad Elton John routine

View next topic
View previous topic

Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait since returning to the fold. It is pretty straight at the moment with so significant trophies, but I'd appreciate it if anyone was willing to take the time to read through and comment.

Thanks.

L Tonjon.

I started with a simple opener.

---------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected] 4hmed [email protected]

Do you work for prince 4dyinka? He sent me this email last year and I just sent him £500 to process the payment. Did it arrive? When will I get my money?

Is the Prince ok?

I received a reply almost immediately. This Lad is keen.

----------------------------------------------------

To :[email protected] Tonjon

Attention:[email protected]

How are you today and your good family?

Point of correction, prince 4dyinka is scammers his name is among those criminal in Nigeria that was in the register of Efcc and also IMF so you have to state a way from those impostors that telling you that they have this and that, so if you think you will receive anything from prince 4dyinka you are making a big mistake. Prince 4dyinka have been arrested by Efcc and other criminals, so dont think you will recieve anything from them, so follow my instruction and get your fund before this office will close for the year because of christmas.

I am the only person that will help you get your fund transfer as soon as we receive the processing fee which is the sum of £400 today or tomorrow and then your fund which is the sum of $900,00.00 will be credited into your account, so you have not to worry because the Federal Government have approve this fund to pay out to those that have not receive their fund because the people that they meet.
So if you want your fund to be credit into your bank account, please make sure that as soon as you are sending the processing fee today or tomorrow make sure that you send along with your bank account where your fund will be credit. I swear to God that if you send this fee and you did not confirm your fund into your bank account let my Son 4nthony died.
So you have to go to any dearest Money Gram and send the fee now with this information below:
RECIEVERS NAME: UCH3NN4 D13GWU.

RECIEVERS ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA.

TEXT QUESTION: IN G0D.

TEXT ANSWERS: WE TRUST.

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

SENDERS FULL ADDRESS-------

Please as soon as you send the fee don’t release the payment information here on email, you have to call me on phone to give me the reference number for security reason, remember that as soon as we receive the fee today then by TOMORROW your fund will start crediting into your account.
Here is my direct telephone number +234-xxx-xxx-xxxx. Or you can as well give me your number so that I will call you.
Regards,
BARRISTER 4HM3D L0KM4N

---------------------------------------------

It's always interesting to see how scammers reply to openers like the one I sent. I must admit I didn't expect him to start by admitting that his first email was a scam. Ah well, one shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

-----------------------------------------------

Dear [email protected] [email protected]

What do you mean? I don't understand? How can the Prince be a scammer? Do you mean that I have been tricked?

What can i do about it? Can I get my money back?

Yours gratefully

L T0nj0n

-----------------------------------------------------

Again the reply came very quickly, this LAD spends a lot of time online.

Attention:[email protected] T0nj0n

I don’t know on how to explain to you, yes you have been tricked by so man called Prince so you should forget that and follow my instruction so that your fund of $900,00.00 will be release to you without any delay as soon as we receive the processing fee, but this is will teach you lesson thank God you get this office, so you have nothing to fear as soon as we receive the fee today or tomorrow and also your bank account your fund will be credit into your bank account mark my world. listen very well if you delay remember that our office will be closing for the year so you have to forget what Mr. Prince collected from you and follow instruction so that you will recover all you lose and also have your fund before Nigeria Government will divert.
As you can see I am a Christian and a man of 57 year so I can deceive you or lie to you that the so man called Prince have been arrest and other thief so never you think getting anything from them, so if you want to receive your fund kindly send the £400 immediately with the information and leave the rest for us.
So you have to go to any dearest Money Gram and send the fee now with this information below:

TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD.

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

Please as soon as you send the fee don’t release the payment information here on email, you have to call me on phone to give me the reference number for security reason, remember that as soon as we receive the fee today then by TOMORROW your fund will start crediting into your account.
Here is my direct telephone number +234-xxx-xxx-xxxx. Or you can as well give me your number so that I will call you.
Regards,
B4RRIST3R 4HM3D L0KM4N

All pretty generic stuff so far, he's sticking to the script and simply trying to get me to send him a small initial payment. The size of it makes me think he's either not hugely ambitious, or he's just testing the water. He knows I've been scammed before though so he should be pretty easy to hold onto.

I am shocked. I don't know what to say. Prince 4dyinka was such a friendly man. He wasn't pushy at all and simply said he wanted to help move some money away from Nigeria so it would be safer. I agreed to help him as he was so friendly. I can't believe he is a thief. He had such a friendly smile.

If I can't trust him how do I know who I can trust?

I don't know what to do now. I don't even know if I have £400.

L T0nj0n

This email was to see if I can start to influence the dear [email protected]$ter. I wanted him to know that I trusted my previous scammer because I had seen a photo of him to see how he would respond. Whilst also setting the ground for a long drawn out bait where I clearly can't pay him what he wants however much I want to.

------------------------------------------------------

From the desk of [email protected] 4hmed [email protected],
G0lden Hi11 [email protected] trust [email protected]$,
Attention: [email protected] T0nj0n,
Good morning.

Well I have told you all you can do, if you don’t want me to help you out so that you will receive your $900,000.00 and have rest I will just leave and I bet you that you never receive anything from anybody accept this office mark my world.

So Mr. [email protected] T0nj0n, stop wasting your time thinking that you will receive anything with those scammers try as much as you can to raise the fee today and also send all your bank account along where your $900,000.00 will be credited into then you start withdrawing your fund instead of you delaying. Remember that if this close for the year your fund will be divert by the Nigeria Government, so my dear go ahead and send the fee immediately and call, try and borrow the fee tell the person that you will pay he or her by next week Monday by that time your fund is inside your account. Forget about so man called prince. so as soon as we confirm the fee today by tomorrow your fund will start crediting into your account. you have to trust me and also believe like i told you before that if you send this £400 and you did not recieve your fund let my son died.

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

Hope to read from you as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,
[email protected] 4hmed [email protected] .

-------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm, not quite what I was hoping for. It would seem that he is sticking to his script, and getting pushy about it too. I chose not to respond hoping that the silence would force him to change his tune.

---------------------------------------------------------
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bingo. My silence did the trick. The next email was this.

----------------------------------------------

G0lden Hi11 [email protected] tru$t [email protected]$,

Good morning.

Well I have told you all you can do, if you don’t want me to help you out so that you will receive your $900,000.00 and have rest I will just leave and I bet you that you never receive anything from anybody accept this office mark my world.

So Mr. [email protected] T0nj0n, stop wasting your time thinking that you will receive anything with those scammers try as much as you can to raise the fee today and also send all your bank account along where your $900,000.00 will be credited into then you start withdrawing your fund instead of you delaying. Remember that if this close for the year your fund will be divert by the Nigeria Government, so my dear go ahead and send the fee immediately and call, try and borrow the fee tell the person that you will pay he or her by next week Monday by that time your fund is inside your account. Forget about so man called prince. so as soon as we confirm the fee today by tomorrow your fund will start crediting into your account.

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

Yours Faithfully,

[email protected] 4hmed L0kman .

At the bottom of the email was this beautiful photo.

It would seem that I can influence him. That makes an old man very happy indeed. Time to reward him.

I think I do believe you that the Prince is a joker and a thief. I haven't heard from him for some time now, I think he was only after my money. I am not sure if I am going to be able to send you any money as quickly as you want, it was only because of my nephew Daniel that I was able to send money to Prince 4dyinka, and Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane.

Is there any chance you could possibly extend the deadline for me so I can get £400 to you, if you can't do this small thing for me I don't know what I will do. I am housebound and cannot leave because of a medical condition in my legs.

Thank you for your photo, I am always happy when I can see the person I am dealing with. You look so professional and trustworthy and the wig really suits you. I have attached a photograph of myself. I am not quite as smart and well dressed as you. My daughter Ella took the photograph at Christmas just after dinner. She is a lovely girl but a little protective of me sometimes. I think she is just trying to make sure I don't give my money away so she can have it. well if we manage to get this sorted she will have LOTS OF MONEY!

Your friend

L T0nj0n

Incidentally, this is the photo I sent.

It would seem that I am now well and truly hooked. However I have introduced the possibility of another potential stumbling block. My daughter Ella. I'm holding her back for now, but sooner or later she will get involved. I should apologise for the Elt0n John reference, they will crop up quite often from now on I suspect.

I saw your photo very nice, well after reading your message I have to spoke with the management this bank and also the management the processing office that they should give you time to enable you raise the fee, but after the meeting with them, they decided that you should try and send your daughter to help you send the fee by Friday so that by Saturday you will start withdrawing your fund as you like, because our office is closing for the year for the Christmas and I want you to receive your fund so that you will celebrate this coming Christmas with your family very, please try and send your daughter to help you send the £400 because there is no time to waste as you can see.

So you have from now till Friday to send the £400 via western union or money gram and call me to give me all the payment information and don’t forget to forward your bank account details as soon as you are send the £400 so that your payment of $900,000.00 will be credit into. You can also send me your direct telephone number for easy communication. And I promise you that you never be a loser as soon as you send the fee by Friday this week. You have try all your best and send the fee so that your fund will be credited into your account to enable you help your daughter, please tell her to help you to send the fee by Friday, because if you fail according to the management of this office Nigeria Government will divert the fund into their account then you will not receive it again.

May the Good Lord be with you and your family?

Regards,

Barrister 4hmed [email protected]

+234-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh this Lad is well and truly mine now. He's agreed to extend his ridiculous deadline, he's stopped sending me the payment information and he is starting to go off script.

Perfect.

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to do that small thing for me so I would be able to transfer the funds to you. I will try to ask my daughter 3lla to do it on my behalf but she is suspicious of people and does not understand the situation. I think that she will not help me as she wants me to keep all my money for her when I die, but I want more money and I know you have to spend some to get more.

I will speak to her today, she is coming to visit me to bring my shopping as I am unable to leave the house due to the condition in my legs. If only [email protected] was still here, but he is heading for Spain. They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
Well [email protected] says it's the best place that he's ever seen.

I will email you again later today to let you know what 3lla says when I talk to her.

Thank you very much for being so patient.

L T0nj0n.

--------------------------------------------------------

To :[email protected] T0nj0n

G0lden Hi11 [email protected] tru$t [email protected],
like i told you before that you will never be a loser as soon as we recieve this fee by Friday and also your bank account then by Saturday your $900,000.00 will be in your account without any delay.
Mr. [email protected] i will never decieve you, because if i do God will not be happy with me and also my family, please try as much as you can send the fee so that Nigeria Government will not divert this fund. try and explain everything to your daughter so that she will understand that as soon as you confirm this fund into your account she is the one that will take care of the money.

So you have to go to any dearest Money Gram or western union and send the fee now with this information below:

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

Well he's certainly persistant. Enough of the Good Elton John, time to introduce the bad Elton John.

Dear so called [email protected] [email protected]

Why are you trying to steal money from my father? How dare you, his money is not yours, it is his and it is mine!

I do not believe you are a [email protected] whatever my father says, you are a joker and a scammer. If you really are a [email protected] it should be easy for you to prove it to me. I do not think you can prove it to me because you aren't a [email protected]

3lla T0nj0n

It should be fairly obvious what I'm angling for here. I've put a large obstacle between him and my money (which of course I'm more than happy to send) and if he wants to get it he's going to have to offer me some serious proof of his [email protected]

We'll see how long it takes him to catch on.

To : 3lla T0nj0n

My dear 3lla T0nj0n,

I cant scam your father because if I do God in heaven will not be happy with me and my family, I want to help your father after he explain to me on how one man call Prince took money from him since last year since there he have not hear from him.

Look this transaction is very genuine, because the Federal Government have approve this $900,000.00 to be release to those foreign beneficiary have not receive their fund because of those criminals they meet before.

My dear never you be a deceive I swear to God that if you we receive this fee today and your father did not receive this fund by tomorrow let my son Anthony died. So I will advice you to try and help your father and send the fee via western union or money gram and don’t forget to forward your father bank account where the fund will be transfer into. I will not cheat your father at all I swear to God that this is real.

Regards,

Not even close to good enough my [email protected] friend.

Dear so called [email protected] [email protected],

You talk with pretty words, but I am not willing to throw away my father's (and mine!) money on words alone.

How do I know you are who you say you are and that what you tell me is the truth? Perhaps I will send the money if you can prove to me that you are a real barrister and you really do work for the federal government.

I don't think you can prove it though.

3lla T0nj0n

This is where we currently are. I will post more as it happens. I'm aiming for a couple of amusing trophies, and if I manage that then perhaps I may up the ante and try for my first safari.

[email protected]
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Baiting Guru

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's really funny stuff! Excellent choice of photo! It looks to me that you got a great start with this lad and he's yours, like a puppet on a string!
I'd like to suggest that Ella is in a band "Benny and the Jets" and needs her dad's money for equipment or to press a cd or something. Barrister will then try to tempt her with the $900,000. and then her and dad can fight over the money.
I've seen his "dearest moneygram" and "let my son Anthony Died" in a couple of different scams lately. Sounds like a baiter had his/her hand in that!
I look forward to the unfolding of your bait!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit that I LOVE your photo as well Smile

I like his too, it's so "convincing". Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ella received this reply last night. I was beginning to worry I had scared him off as he is usually so prompt, but it would seem not.

To: 3lla T0nj0n

My Dear [email protected],

How are you today and your lovely Father,

You see whatever you did in this world is what you are going to receive I can lie to your father or cheat him, I work with the Federal Government and this is my house address: NO 34 K1NG STR33T OFF G0LD LAGOS, NIGERIA so if you send this fee and your father did not receive his fund let my father died and also my son Anth0ny ok.

So you will not be a lose as soon as you help your father send this fee today or latest Friday and also forward your father bank account by Saturday your father will confirm his fund into his account I swear to God beside your father is with my picture already. I work with Government you can tell your father to show you my picture, why am trying to help your father is because I don’t want the Government to divert this fund if you and your father fail to send the processing fee and remember that as soon as your father receive this fund you are the only person that he will leave it for.

I will come and visit your father as soon as he confirm the $900,000.00 this week then by next week I will be in your country to see your father at list you know each other very well and also see face to face.

My dear 3lla never you have any bad intention in your mind that this is not real,if you think so you are making a big mistake I mark today’s date that you are insulting me I will remember it to you when your father confirm his fund into his account, so my dear go ahead and send the fee via western union and call me to give me the reference number on phone . I want your father to receive this fund so that both of you and also I will celebrate this coming Christian, I swear again that if you send this fee and you did not receive anything let my father and my son 4nthony died mark my world.

You can as well give me your direct telephone so that we can talk more.

Here is mine +234-xxx-xxx-xxxx. You can as well call me or you give me your direct telephone to enable me call you.

May the God Lord be with you and your father?

Regards,

Well the dear barrister loves to talk, but as I said earlier words are not going to be enough for 3lla...

Dear so called [email protected] [email protected],

How dare you accuse me of insulting you? You ask me to give you my father's money and offer me no proof that you are who you say you are. It is you who are INSULTING ME!

I do not believe you are a barrister.

I do not believe you work for the Nigerian Government.

I do not believe you are trying to help me get more money.

Here is my offer.

I will send you the money you ask for through western union if you can prove the three things above.

1) I want to see a photograph of you at work at your chambers.

2) I want to see your certificate of Barrister Qualification from the University you trained at.

3) I want to see your license to practice as a government barrister.

4) I want to see proof the money exists.

If you can do these simple things I will send you the money today.

I WILL NOT SEND ANY MONEY UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE.

I am going to see my father again today. I will tell him the same thing. It is now up to you. If you want me to send you the money through western union I will do it today.

3lla T0nj0n.

However at the same time as emailing 3lla his "proof" he sent this email to [email protected]

To: [email protected] T0nj0n

Attention Mr. [email protected] T0nj0n,

Yes your lovely daughter contacted me and i have also explain everything to her that this is not scam that if you send this fee and you did not recieve your fund let my father and my son Anth0ny that is my world and i will never, never cheat you or lie to you, because of God because i have never lie before or cheat.

So if your daughter dont want the Nigeria Government to divert this great fund, talk to her to send the processing fee so that you will not lose this fund, because the Government have give all the beneficiary to make sure that thier recieve they fund before ending of this week that if they fail that the fund will be divert to the Government so talk her or you find a way out and send the £400 instead of delay or do you want to lose this $900,000.00. but if you can because of your daughter that is your own business God know that have tried all my best. please dont forget to foward your bank account when your $900,000.00 will be credited as soon as you send the £400 . this is your fund, so be wise and recieve this fund.

So you have to go to any dearest Money Gram or western union and send the fee now with this information below:

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

--------------------------------------------------

If it were just 3lla being bad elton john then the bait wouldn't work, so here's [email protected] entering back into the conversation as "good elton john"

To: [email protected] L0kman

My daughter 3lla has just left after helping me with my medical problem. I am so happy that she has agreed to send the money to you. She is such a good girl. All you have to do is show her that you are a barrister and we can go ahead with our plan. She will take some of the money from my bank account and send it to you through Western Union so you can process the transaction and send me the $900,000.00.

I tried to ring your telephone number three times this morning but I kept getting a strange woman saying she hadn't ever heard of anyone called [email protected] L0kman. Did you give me the right number?

Please hurry to show Ella that you are real so I can send you the money.

L T0nj0n

I'm trying to give him a little encouragement to go ahead and do what she says, that way we have all sorts of reasons to delay the transfer of the money he wants. I'm purposefully referring to the plan as "ours" and not his or mine in order for him to think that he has me well and truly hooked into his scam. That way I am more able to control him. I've also added a little extra bait by letting him know I have more money just sitting there in the bank waiting for him to steal it.

I also thought I'd throw a little worry his way by means of the strange woman. After all, who has been answering his phone? Anyway I can make his life more uncomfortable is a bonus.

More to come as it develops.
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem that the [email protected] has been busy.

Attention :Mr. L[email protected] T0nj0n .

How are you today and your family?
I want to forward to you a copy email and also all the my certificate I send to your daughter so that you can also see it that am not the type person your daughter think I can deceive you is for your own good and also your Daughter. you can as well view all the certificate that i send to you daughter because i dont know on how am going to explian to her again.
Look Mr. [email protected] T0nj0n as soon as we recieve the £400 today by tomorrow go to your bank you will confirm your $900,000.00 without any delay mark my world. everything left for you and your daughter now. remember that this office will be closing for the year because of coming christmas and all my plan is that as soon as you confirm your fund tomorrow by next week i will come over there to see you face to face and also your daughter, please i dont think that you tried my telephone make sure that you call the number very well the number as follow +234-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

------------------------------------------------

Attached to this email were these beauties.

Other than the fact that his national service certificate was signed two years before it was printed I'm quite pleased with the amount of work he has done. I suspect he had some of these already made up in some form or another, but [email protected] replied immediately.

--------------------------------------------

To: [email protected] 4hmed L0kman

Dear [email protected] L0kman,

Thank you so much! Ella will certainly send the money now, she will
come round tomorrow and I will give her my bankbook to take the money
from to send to you.

I can hardly wait.

[email protected]

I on the other hand don't share [email protected]'s optimism about 3lla's reaction. She received the same email, and also this one.

From the desk of [email protected] 4hmed L0kman,
G0lden Hi11 law tru$t [email protected],

Dear 3lla T0nj0n,

Good afternoon

How are you today and your lovely father?

I just receive your mail now, because am very busy in the office with other client who want my help me to go seat for a case in the court appeal.

I don’t know am going to explain everything to you, I want to inform that am not after your father money just that I want to help you and your father to get this fund before this office close for the year because of coming Christmas and I promise your father to come over there to celebrate Christmas with your father as soon as your father receive this fund to enable him compensate me.

You can view all the proof you needed for me if you like send the fee today so that by tomorrow the $900,000.00 will be in your father your account and don’t forget to forward your father account as soon as you are sending the fee today so that by tomorrow you father will confirm his fund into his account.

So you have to go to any dearest WESTERN UNION and send the fee now with this information below:

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

He attached the same lovely picture of himself in his fetching wig. 3lla replied thus...

To: [email protected] 4hmed L0kman

Dear [email protected] L0kman

I am sorry if have questioned your integrity. It is now clear to me that you are a proper barrister, I should not have been so angry with you before. I was wrong.

However I am not convinced that you are a senior enough barrister to have the authority you say you have. The photo you sent shows you to be very handsome indeed, but you are wearing a very short wig. Only junior barristers wear short wigs. Senior barristers wear much longer wigs like the one in the photo I have sent you. It is of my ex-boyfriend's uncle who was a senior barrister in England. I don't see him anymore because he had horrible eyes, excuse me forgetting but these things I do
you see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue but they were horrible whatever colour they were.

Perhaps I am being quick to judge again and that photo is an old one from when you were a junior. Can you take a photo of you in your senior barrister's long wig for me?

Anyway the thing is what I really mean yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen.

I am going to see my father again tomorrow, if you can do this simple little thing for me I will send you the money you need once I have got it from him.

3lla T0nj0n
x

To give him an idea of the sort of thing I am looking for I sent him this picture from The Daily Mail

A High Court Judge in his full regalia.

We will see what happens now, though I suspect 3lla is falling for him...
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story progresses...

[email protected] L0kman was not happy with 3lla's repsonse and sent this in reply.

From the desk of [email protected] 4hmed L0kman,
G0lden Hi11 law trust [email protected],

Dear 3lla T0nj0n,

there is nothing i can do again if your father can not send the fee tomorrow let him forget everything this transaction kindly tell your father to send to us a latter of decline to enable this office to change his name to anothe beneficiary, because there is no way i can explain everything to you again, am not going to proof anything again to you or your father God knows that i can cheat your father. so if you like send the fee tomorrow if you dont like leave by next week Monday your father fund will be cancel.

so your father have only today and tomorrow to send the £400 if he fail to send the fee the fund will be divert by the Government. i can proof anything again. am not after your father money just to help you people out, because your father need this fund to help you. as soon as you send the fee make sure that you attach the western union payment information if you can call me.

am not forcing you and your father to send the fee.

So you have to go to any dearest WESTERN UNION and send the fee now with this information below:

RECIEVERS NAME: UCH3NNA D13GWU.

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

-----------------------------------------

3lla of course is not the kind of person to take that lying down. I gave the barrista a chance to try and get her on side by saying how lovely he looked, but he ignored that and so I will carry on with the same character as before.

To: [email protected] [email protected]

Dear Junior [email protected] L0kman

How dare you say that this is our fault. I gave you a simple task and all you had to do was show me who you are and we would have had the money transferred by now.

You didn't do the four small things I asked. You didn't show me a photo of you outside your place of work. You showed me a photo of a junior [email protected] that could have been taken anywhere.

I think that you do not want us to have the money and that you are trying to steal it for yourself. Why would you act the way you have if you were not trying to steal the money for yourself.

If you have any intention of actually trying to help us get this money you should reply and PROMISE me you will send the photograph I ask for. I find it hard to believe a handsome barrister like you is shy of having his photograph taken like a little girl. I thought you were a big man. Please show me I was right.

Alternatively you could ring me tonight. I have bought a mobile telephone for my father and I will give it to him tomorrow I have
it tonight though. If you leave it too late I might not answer as I will be asleep.

The number is +44 7o1o 9951o1

3lla T0nj0n

Of course I have no intention of answering, it is a premium rate 070 number which diverts straight to voicemail and emails me the message. We'll see if he bites though.

Dear 3lla T0nj0n,

God in heaven knows that am not after your father money, but since you dont want good thing to come to your father i want to use this opportunity to tell you that by tomorrow if we did not recieve the fee by Monday the Nigeria Government will divert the fund to another beneficiary account.

there is nothing i can do again i have explain everything to you yet you did not believe since you did not believe me and also instead of you wasting your time and also mine i will advice you and your father to forget the fund let the Government have the fund.

Regards,

[email protected] 4hmed L0kman

It would seem that he is trying to use time pressure to force me to cave. Obviously I am not going to as I will not send him a damn thing, but he doesn't know that. The question is how far is he willing to go and risk his payment?

This message was left almost straight away

http://www.zshare.net/audio/680732878bd35f1c/

I have no idea what he is saying with the exception of one or two words. I'm happy though as it is a premium rate number and he called it from Nigeria.

We'll simply ignore it.

As to [email protected] I am still using him to temper 3lla's mistrust. Without any prompting he sent the [email protected] a jpg scan of his bank book. I took a 30Mb image (a scan of a ruptured knee ligament), opened it as a text file and altered the text. I saved it as text and renamed it back to a jpg. It now will not open at all, and is still massive. Oddly I have lost the email, but I receieved this reply.

------------------------------------------------

Attention :Mr. [email protected] T0nj0n .

Please kindly attach your bank account details very well because i can see anything inside the attachment or you can as well state it openlly here.

stete your bank account information here, because as soon as we recieve the fee tomorrow your fund will be transfer direct to you account which you will confirm.

Yours Faithfully, *

Barrister 4hmed L0kman .

He did try though which was a bonus.

Dear [email protected] L0kman

What do you mean you couldn't see them? It was a simple picture. even an old man like me could see it properly. I suspect that the file may have become corrupted when you tried to open it. Were you in your office or on a public computer?

I have just had a thought.

If 3lla will not transfer the money through Western Union for me, can I transfer it straight to your bank account?

L T0nj0n

Attention :Mr. [email protected] T0nj0n .
Sir,

try and send it via Western union if she can not do that well you send to us a letter of decline to enabl this office change your name to another beneficiary, because i can see that your daughter dont want you to recieve this fund, you can as well tell another person to help you send the fee before the Nigeria Government will divert your fund to another beneficiary.

Remember that if you fail tomorrow to send the fee by monday your fund will be cancal then you know that your daughter dont want good thing to come to you, because i dont know on how am going to explain everything to her. the money belong to you instruct her to send the fee tomorrow, how can she control you for what. well tomorrow is last day if you did not send the fee the fund will be totally cancel

Regards,

I received three emails from him this morning all rather similar. They are all on script so I haven't posted them here. You know what he's saying by now.

I sent this first thing

Good Morning [email protected] L0kman,

I am really rather excited today. I have my bank book ready for Ella when she comes round and I am sure you will have done the simple things she asked so she will have no reason not to send the money to you.

She is also bringing me a newfangled mobile telephone so I will be able to place and receive telephone calls as my normal phone broke yesterday. I think it is a good idea as wherever I am in the house I will be able to use it.

I will email you again once Ella has been and let you know that the money has been sent.

L T0nj0n

----------------------------------------------

I'm not going to talk to him for a while to see how desparate he really is. He has already left me three more very brief messages which cheers me up as I have recorded a very longwinded and irritating outgoing message for him to listen to every time.

I'll update more when I finally get back in touch with him. This may be the end of this bait if he sticks to his guns, but I doubt he'll give up on [email protected] just yet.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Baiting Guru

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew that something seemed familiar! I am also baiting this lad and recently have joined up with another baiter for a bit of a co bait. The name that he gave you for WU is his real name and if you go to real fast you'll see his name at the very bottom.
The name that he's using with us is Dr. J0hns0n Sm1th. Try asking him for a bank account so he thinks that that is the norm nowadays. He'll tell you that it's too little money. Maybe we could cook up some kind of 3 way bait? In any case you're doing great with him!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
judgeboo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Giggling like anything here.

Spookily, my current "daughter" appears to be very like [email protected] in temperament and her name is [email protected] - maybe twins separated at birth.

My current (first) bait is not a hundredth as inventive as yours though, can't wait for next instalment! Very Happy
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right Fartina. This is our lazy lad.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fartina o'duriss wrote:
The name that he's using with us is Dr. J0hns0n Sm1th. Try asking him for a bank account so he thinks that that is the norm nowadays. He'll tell you that it's too little money. Maybe we could cook up some kind of 3 way bait? In any case you're doing great with him!

I'll drop bank details in whenever I can. If the offer is serious I'd love to get involved in a multiple bait. Very Happy
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I purposefully went quiet for a while just to see how he would react. He sent me a few nagging emails that were simply cut and paste jobs of the generic format which I ignored. The 3lla receieved something completely out of the blue. An email from a Pastor who she has never been in contact with (the email account was set up purely to bait [email protected] L0kman).

I great you in the name of Jesus Christ.

When I was praying this afternoon the holy spirit minister to me there is fund coming to your father and the devil are using you to stop the favor that is coming and the fund is coming from once country which I don’t know, there is a barrister that want to help your father so that he will receive the money is a big amount of money. and also i saw your email address when i was praying in the dream so i decieded to search for ir.

My dear the holy spirit said that you should tell you that you should do what the man told you and your father to do and see what will happen, because if you miss the opportunity the holy spirit will not be happy with you all, the holy spirit minister to me to tell you that you and your father should go ahead with the barrister is a good man then I will be praying for you and your father. But you and your father should not forget to pay title in the Church as soon as you receive the money this week; please never you and your father lose this money

I give your father only two day to receive the oney from the barrister only if he can follow the barrister instruction, but you are the person that is blocking the transfer, please do what the man told you is a good man.

God blessed.

Rev. [email protected]

Well if God says I should give him money who am I to argue?

Dear [email protected],

I'm not sure what changed her mind but Ella has just rushed in, taken my bankbook and rushed out again. She says she is going to transfer the money for us!

I am so pleased.

Thank you so much for whatever you did. You must be an angel!

L T0nj0n

That should cheer him up a little. However it was quite late, I'm not sure what time the bank and the WU office close... It would be a real shame to miss his deadline.

From [email protected] L0kman
To [email protected] Tonj0n

Attention Tonjon,

Good Morning Sir,

We are still waiting to recieve the fee as you promise me yesterday that 3lla has gone to send the fee, please kindly send it today so that your fund will be transfer immediately.

i will be waiting the western union payment information now.

Regards,

[email protected] 4hmed [email protected]

I have had four more variations of this message sent all exhorting me to hurry. I've also had a number of voicemails. Three were blank which is a shame but at least he has to listen to my ridiculous message first.

But there were these two.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/681677742de936bb/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/681678519b9c7ad8/

Nothing exciting but calling this number from Nigeria must be costing him a fortune. It's a good job he is a Barrister and not just a poor scammer.

Dear Barrister [email protected]

Has 3lla contacted you yet? I haven't seen her since friday afternoon when she took my bank book to transfer the money to you. I checked online and saw that the £400 has been withdrawn.

Do you have it? When can I expect my money?

L T0nj0n

I'm in too minds as to whether 3lla has simply done a runner, or is just devastated that she missed the deadline. I suspect the latter, but we will see how he responds and play it by ear.

L T0njon
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a lot of activity from me today. I've been too busy doing family stuff to worry too much about [email protected] L0kman, but I managed to get a couple of emails off.

To: L T0nj0n

Attention T0nj0n,,
Thank you so much for your email,because have been waiting hear from you.

I think your Daughter take your money to somewhere, because i have not heard from her or recieve any money since friday till today, so you have to call her and know where she is i told you several times that you should use your hand and or send one to help yu send the fee i have not heard from your daughter 3lla ok, and beside you have from now till Tuesday to send the £400 if you fail by Wednesday your fund will be divert by Nigeria Government into another beneficiary account take note. look for your Daughter and know where she take your money to.

I can see that your Daughter does want to good thing for you.
i will be exepcting the fee today or tomorrow.

Regards,

Barrister 4hmed L0kman

-----------------------------------------------------------

He sent this one twice, and attempted to get me to chat quite a lot, but disappointingly no more voicemail. I'll have to see what I can do about that.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear 3lla,

How are you today?

I just recieve your an email from your Father and he told me that you left house since Friday that you are going to send the fee to me, but i have not heard from you and your also told me that he check his account the £400 have be withdraw by your, soi want to know where you take your father money to, please if you are not sending this fee kindly return your father money and let us forget everything so that by Wednesday the Nigeria Government will divert the $900,000.00 into another beneficiary account. but if you want to send the £400 you are free to do now so that by Tuesday the fund will be in your father account.

So you have to go to any nearest Western Union and send the fee now with this information below:

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

Interestingly the due date has shifted without any reason. I wonder how many times I can get him to do this. It did help me make me mind up about 3lla's next message.

4hmed,

I' didn't make it in time. I tried but I failed. I got to the bank and got the money out, but after I'd finally found a Western Union Office it was too late. It was closed and I missed the deadline for transferring the money.

My Dad is going to be so upset. Now you are closed for Christmas the money will go to someone else.

What can I do?

I'll probably hit him quite hard over the next few days. I suspect we'll be having fun with a few different modalities to see how he reacts.

L T
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would seem he's losing interest in me. The last couple of days have been a bit slow compared to how he was at the start. I'll see if I can inject a little enthusiasm.

The reverend [email protected] was in touch again. Interestingly the [email protected] is using Gmail so I don't have much idea where he is (the payment info says Lagos, but the rev is using yahoo and locates to Lagos which is a nice confirmation.

I great you in Jesus Name.

The Holy Spirit minister to me this morning when I was praying that you have not received the fund from a barrister that I want to help you and your father, because Devil want you and your father to lose the gift I mean the fund I don’t know the name of the barrister, but is a good man, because I pray and I saw the man very nice.

Because my pray the holy spirit minister to me that your father have another chance to claim the fund, because the barrister have beg them to not to stop the payment, my dear this is work of God, so you should not miss this opportunity again go ahead and do what the barrister told you and see what God in heaven will do in your father life and also yours.

But you and your father should not forget to pay title in the Church as soon as you receive the money this week; please never you and your father lose this money

I give your father only two day to receive the favor from the barrister only if he can follow the barrister instruction , I will be in prayer here also and the holy minister also to me that if you can follow the barrister instruction today that your father will receive the favor today also. And also that your father sickness will go and your father will be heal in Jesus Name .

Am waiting for a good news today that your father have receive the fund from the barrister so that I will instruct you what you will do for God.

God blessed.

R3v. Fav0r

He's obviously getting a little confused between his characters here, but I don't want to point that out, anything that makes him look less believable goes without comment.

To: R3v [email protected]

Dear R3v3r3nd [email protected]

You must be mistaken, the barrister told me time and time again that the deadline was friday and I missed it. I tried really hard to get it done in time but I failed. I haven't heard from him since so you must be mistaken.

What am I going to do?

3lla T0nj0n

I Great you in Jesus Name 3lla T0nj0n,

Go ahead and send the fee to him, because the holy spirit minister to me that the fund belongs to your father,so go ahead and send the fee to him now or tomorrow ok your father will recieve the fund.

This guy really is a scumbag. I find it hard to believe that he is using dirty tricks like this to steal an old man's money. I'm glad he's talking to me, but he may well be doing the same to real victims so I need to occupy as much of his time as I can.

To: R3v [email protected]

I will r3v3r3nd, but it is too late again tonight, and I have still to hear anything from the barrister. Is he cross with me do you think?

What is your church like? I go to a small church with only a few people in the congregation. It is a very old building though. I like it very much. Our vicar is an old man, are you old?

3lla

Nothing further from the rev, but he sent this as the [email protected]

Dear 3lla,

Good Morning,

You should try and send the fee today or tomorrow as soon as you recieve this email so that by tomorrrow the $900,000.00 will be in your father account, because i have pleaded to the management of this office that you travel to see your uncle so that they will not cancel the payment after all they agreed, so you are free to send it today and as soon as you send it dont forget to to attach the western union payment information very well. i have already inform your father, so go ahead today and send the fee, please you and your Father should not forget me as soon as your father recieve this fund. dont ever you send it to someone else to avoid mistake, your father have only today and tomorrow to finalize everything. why the management this have to listen to me and give you today to send the fee, because of my position, please never you fail to send it today, if you can send this morning i promise you that before 5:pm Nigeria you should check your father account the fund will be there if your father did not recieve this fund as soon as you send this fee i will personally return his money and if i did return the money back let my own father died. so go ahead and send the fee now

The payment info was attached again. I'm getting a bit sick of seeing it to be honest.

This morning 3lla replied with this.

Dear [email protected],

I am leaving to send the money now. I will go straight to my father's house when I am done so he can let you know it has been transferred. He'll want to do that himself.

3lla

That should get his attention, though in the spirit of the game we need a bad elton john to compensate for the good one, and as 3llas is being nice [email protected] is starting to get a bit shirty...

Attention:

Sir,

Please tell your daughter to send the fee today or tomorrow to enable you receive your fund, I don’t know why she was delaying. I have pleaded to the management this office to forgive you for the delay that your daughter travel to see his uncle they have agreed and also give her today and tomorrow to send the fee so that by tomorrow also your fund will be in your account.

Am waiting for the payment information now.

Regards,

Barrister 4hmed L0kman

To: [email protected] l0kman

Haven't you got it yet?

I haven't heard from 3lla in days, what is going on?

I tried to ring you but couldn't get through, are there often problems connecting with Nigeria? Perhaps it is the signal on my phone, I often seem to miss calls because the signal isn't very good. I will try and ring you again, but if I don't get through could you possibly ring me? I need to know what is going on?

L T0nj0n

Attention;

Sir,

The problem now is your Daughter i have not recieve the fee like i told you i heard from her this morning she was telling because that she ruch to western union to send the fee on getting to the western union they have close and beside they is not time agin so there no need of sending fee, because i have pleaded to the management of this office which i lie to them that your Daughter who want to send the fee travel which they have agreed that she should send the fee today or tomorrow so that the same tomorrow your $900,000.00 will be transfer into your account, you can give me your direct telephone let me call you since you can get me on phone. so your Daughter is your problem now try and talk to her to send the fee.

give your number to call you.

Regards,

I don't understand. How come she took the money and you don't have it? I certainly don't have it any more.

My number is 07olo 995lol

L T0nj0n

Attention;

Sir,

So you think that am liaring that i did not recieve, well you have to look for your daughter and find out were she took your money for. i called your number, but it was in voice message can you call me so that we can talk, because you have today and tomorrow to send the fee or you lose your fund, your daughter she is too sturbor.

Regards,

I most certainly did not call you a liar. How dare you make such an baseless accusation?

All I know is that the money has gone and I don't have it any more. I was ASKING FOR YOUR HELP.

If you are going to talk to me like that then perhaps it would be better if we didn't communicate any more and I accepted that the money was lost.

L T0nj0n

It's nice that he has gone off script now and is repsonding to what I say rather than just repeatedly sending the payment info, it's take a bit of work though. We'll see how it progresses...
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had some fun today. I'm getting a little bored of the straight nature of this bait, so I'm going to go for a trophy. I'm hoping for a photo with a sign... This Lad is cagey at best so I'm not going to push it if he baulks too much. I'd rather get a bank account if I can so don't really want to lose him.

This message was left for me:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/68288014a74a9176/

[email protected] [email protected],

It is done now. I have transferred the money and my father has the paperwork. He also has his bank book back.

Now you must keep to your word and send the money in return.

3lla

Dear 3lla,

Thank you so much for your email,

I can assure you that as soon as i receive the confirmation the western union payment information that you send from your father now, your father fund which is the sum of $900,000.00 will be transfer into his account mark my world.
so tell your father to release the western union payment information now.

Regards,

You can almost taste the anticipation. Well I hate to be a disappointment to you [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear [email protected]

3lla has just arrived and has told me that she has transferred the money as you requested. She tells me that there was a misunderstanding between the two of you and that the deadline has been extended so as to not cause a problem.

However I am not sure that I wish to do business with someone who would make accusations such as the one you made.

If I do not receive an apology then I will contact your government and ask for someone else to take on my case. I will also write to your chambers and tell them what a poor representative you make for their organisation. I will also instruct 3lla to cancel the transfer, she tells me that this is possible with very little loss.

Yours

[email protected] T0nj0n

Attention:

Sir,

Thank you so much for your email.

Please I am very sorry if there is any way I offended you, I promise you that it will not happen again, since you said that 3lla have send the fee kindly have the western union payment information now such as MTCN NUMBER so that your $900,000.00 will be in your account, you are not going to lose the fund, since Ella have send the fee I have not receive MTCN NUMBER that show that she have send the fee, I promise you that as soon I confirm the fee today the same today your fund will be in your account which your bank will call you and you will confirm it.

So now am waiting for the western union reference number that show that Ella have send the fee.

Here is my number +234-805-940-1869

Regards,

I don't believe that you are sorry.

Attached is the completed western union form so you can see I am serious.

If you show me that you are truly sorry I will send a large scan of the form.

L Tonjon

This was the image, full size.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Attention:[email protected] T0nj0n ,

I am truly sorry and I promise you that as soon as I confirm the fee today by first thing tomorrow your $900,000.00 will be in your account mark my world, please send the clear western union payment information very well, because I can see what they write into the one you attach to me, please don’t forget to help me as soon as you confirm this fund into your account tomorrow morning.

I will be waiting to receive the western union payment information so that I will see what is inside the form. Once again I am so truly sorry for what happen you are not going to lose your fund and remember that I swear that if you did not receive your fund tomorrow let my son Anthony died.

I will be waiting receive the western union payment very well now, because I can see what inside the once you attach.

May the Good Lord be with you.

Regards,

[email protected] 4hmed [email protected]
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait seemed to have settled down into a slow burner rather than the time consuming scamfest it was at the start. Nothing exciting has happened for a while, in essence LT cancelled the transaction as scamboi was obviously a thief. ET disagreed, but was powerless to do anything to change the situation. I was getting quite bored and so decided to inject a little spice into things.

To: Scammer

[email protected] L0kman,

Now I know you are a joker and a scammer. Prince Adyinka emailed me today. He hasn't been able to get in contact with me because he was getting married to Princess Ngozi in a place called Eket.

I am so very glad I cancelled the transfer as he has told me he still has the money and will send it soon just like he promised.

Here is his email.

attention: tonjon

how are you?I have been away at royal palace in eket for the last weeks.I don marry to lovely women called princess ngozi she ask me to send her wishes to you.

I got the monies you sent through moneygram thankyou but there is slight problem.my barrister say he need more to release payment,ok.

he requir $500 in order to release full amount.can you send to SAME AS BEFORE.

remain bless

prince @dyinka

I wish I could call the police on you for lying to an old man like you have.

[email protected] Tonj0n

---------------------------------------------------------

I have never played the part of a lad before, I decided it would probably be easier to play the part of quite a crap one and so the scammer formerly known as prince was born. I placed him in Eket as I spent some time there a few years ago and know a little about the place. Also I wanted the [email protected] to realise how stupid I really am and how I will happily send anyone money if they are nice to me.

This was his reply. He really is looking out for me wouldn't you say?

To: Me

Sir,

I can see that you don’t know what you are doing at all, I bet you that you will never receive anything from the man called prince mark my world all he will be telling you is send more money.

Well if you call me a joker and also the same time a scammer I don’t have anything to tell you then to tell you may the Good Lord bless you, but Sir I bet you will later regret what you are doing with impostors like 4dyinka the man is not a prince neither he marry to princess Ng0zi as old as you are, you don’t know what is truth and what is not truth.

Thank God you have see my picture and also see my certificates, there is nothing I can do, because I can expose myself again as a barrister that everybody don’t you know that the more I expose myself the more those top officers here in Nigeria find out what is going and they will find a solution to divert your fund.

Sir it will be painful that you lose this fund because of you don’t believe me, your daughter believes me now you don’t why, I can cheat or lie to you I am a Christian who fear God if in anything that am doing you, sir go ahead and send the $500 today or latest Monday your $900,000.00 will be in your account the same day I swear to God. Please stay away from Adyinka and stop wasting your money and also your time, because you never receive anything from him I swear to God that if you receive anything from 4dyinka let my son Anthony died mark it all you will be recieveing is to send more money. But am not begging you to send the fee, but be very careful so that you will not find yourself blame.

Your $900,000.00 is ready now as soon as you send the fee. Never you think anything bad I can lie to you. 4dyinka is not prince he does not come from a royal family and does have anything to give you, but if you can listen to me or following my instruction I don’t have any option than to leave you, but later you will come back and see what am telling you.

May the Good Lord be with you?

Regards,

Barrister 4hmed L0kman

I'll let you know if anything interesting develops from here.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic