SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The F1 off season thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently Tony Fernandes is a West Ham supporter. So Lotus are stuffed.

A little footie banter there.

He made the Evening Standard as he has turned down the chance to buy the Hammers. Obviously one lame duck is enough for him.

Linky

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael Schumacher signs up for F1 return with Mercedes

Let the games begin.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez! Time will tell if that's a wise decision, but I'm looking forward to see him back on the grid, that's for sure.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael is back. This is fantastic!

Michael and Ross together again. What a combo.

The car may not be the best but with Michael behind the wheel good things can happen.

This could make the races worth watching.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spanky's revenge is unpicked by the French courts: French court overturns Flavio Briatore's lifetime suspension from motor sport

The Eu1M damages Flabio claimed got cut to eu15,000 though. Smile Haha.

With Renault getting off almost scot free from the FIA, and Pat Symonds' ban being lifted, that means noone was really punished for 'crashgate'. Like Piquet Jr, one wonders just who would take a chance on employing Flabio now. Not Renault, who have announced Eric Boullier as their new team principal.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully no one will take Briatore on. I'm happy Kobayashi is racing this year though, his two races so far have been great.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Flav and Pat can now return.

Unless they have good connections, who is going to take either or both of them?

By the way, I would like to see both of them return.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't matter if Flavio, and Pat come back. The whole point of the exercise as I see it was to prove to the FIA that they don't have the total power that spanky thought he had. Which has now been proved. Luckily for us, ol' spanky's not with the FIA anymore. And the new guy seems to have his head screwed on.

As said before, no-one in their right mind would hire Flavio, or Piquet Jr. I'm not sure what role Pat actually had in the whole fiasco. I'm guessing that he probably worked out were the actual place to crash was to be, and how to minimise the collateral damage. Long story short, he's not likely to get hired by anyone either.

I'm going to miss Flavio though, he was some character around the paddock. All the other team principles seem cardboard compared to him.

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Jensen and Lewis are going to start on a level playing field according to the BBC and an interview with Lewis.
One Newspaper quotes Lewis as "being the #2 driver while the team get Jensen up to speed".

Only time will tell.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jensen will inhale Lewis' fumes ... if he gets lucky to stay close enough ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HitchHiker wrote:
One Newspaper quotes Lewis as "being the #2 driver while the team get Jensen up to speed".

I remember one Mr F Alonso being under the same impression when he came to McLaren as world champion...... Laughing

Meanwhile, Schumi is doing a 3 day test in a GP2 car at Jerez:

My favourite headline of the week was this, in F1Fanatic:

Nelson Piquet Jnr seeks new crashing opportunities in NASCAR

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear our intrepid Mr Mosley is setting up his own bank. Uncle Maxs bankin and spankin emporium. His motto is: you have to save that money to spank that honey

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ferrari announce a very sleek 2010 car, it looks like last year's Red Bull at the pointy end (a technical term).

I just hope they read the rule book as well as a Mr R Brawn did this year. Smile

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Renault have completed their line-up. signed Vitaly Petrov.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8490213.stm

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The season kicks off in Bahrain on 14 March, when it does, we can start a new 2010 season thread and I'll lock this one.

The smart money so far is on Ferrari having the fastest package straight out of the box. Having said that, everyone thought they had a winner last year, too.

This week all the teams are going testing at Barcelona, with their big name drivers. F1 teams ready for pre-season showdown

Cropper and his camera will be reporting from the Silverstone round, any other members thinking of going to a race and reporting for us?

ETA: Locked as the season starts, a new F1 2010 thread will follow....

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic