SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to really confuse a lad.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take their format, reply to it with something simple in another language. I got a French format so I replied in English, translated to French, then to Dutch, then back to English, then to Hebrew, back to English, then finally back to French again.

Originally I said basically I did not speak French well but I was interested in the offer. End result:

Quote:
Dear Fatima

it is not an interesting all, I will be out of knowledge more to hold. I speak French quite good, but I am not going to do what I can confirm?

I think he'll want to speak English from now on. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good ol' Babelfish Syndrome. Very Happy

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a fun modality. I sometimes do this if the lad's own English skills are less than prefect. I take my normal English text and translate it back and forth to three different languages, then send it.

A recent example I sent:

Quote:
Dear Pastor B@lun@ik--

I am also a reayal senreact of God, and I want to help you!

Me you require? Access you send to you the money? I would become I like I send in money you, in the treatments at my house and the treatments at lots of money. I too have old Bibles that you could want. I am happy, a lot of Bibles, while also Yams ln it sends you. I hope it is I it is that it is it sends to you the $6000 enough, in Western Union. Have also sons and the do girls? Have a woman that arouses? She is beautiful? How many marks do enjoy one day you? This is important! I would want to help you really with the money and treatments at bank's money, but first, I want inform.

I figure it's a great way to waste lads' time. They see the magic words "Western Union", so they spend ages trying to parse the rest of the nonsense around it.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In a similar vein I have a character who says he is Chinese, speaks no English so has to use translation software. However being too lazy to use such software myself I just imagine the worst kind of translation goofs you see on sites like http://engrishfunny.com/ and write accordingly, as in this reply to a dying widow who wanted me to use her cash to found an orphanage...

Quote:
Tumescent Greetings Sister Juliana Taiba

I have a happy that letter from me reading OK can you as use translate software write from china speaking to England speaking.

Most important note that I am not Christian being and not fear of god have. Follow teaching of Confucius have I with great filial piety and pass all examinations when young dragon. Am thinking not to be problem for Confucius he say:

""To rule a country of a thousand chariots, there must be reverent attention to business, and sincerity; economy in expenditure, and love for men; and the employment of the people at the proper seasons."

so all in proper place will occur like with your Jesus and Mary Chain. You have a happy?

As state for invest Christ focus enterprise is the difficult as China glorious peoples republic of proletariat (little red book waving!) but I have make the friend with politburo member as fix computer and special permission for Christ orphan dead baby not making to give food can have this dragon. Most careful investment make I with money and many baby now not dead by your hand!

Make call "Juliana Tabia Not-Dead Baby Home of One Thousand Lotus Petals" be happening but we not mention God or Hu Jintao will have a grumpy!

Is acceptable?

Detonations!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I love doing stuff like that! But with one of my characters, I take it a bit farther - I murder the spelling too:

Quote:
Meesteear Allan! I am sou gladd you can help usss hearee. We have veryy poooooorr ilund heer in Pasifik Oshunn. There was tyfoooon here a fyoo monthsz bakk resently and distroyied most bildinghs heere. Our main eksport is kokonutsz and they mostleee distroieyd. no more manyy kokonutss to exksport. We havve binne relieyingh on finanshull aid from Fiji, the islunds clos to uss. They are madd bekos we can not pay lones bakk. Pleease send moniieys quick so we can not go bankrupt. Here the informashuns you want

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://translationparty.com/ comes to mind here.
Just type in a sentence and watch it translate to Japanese and English over and over again until an equilibrium is found.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr.Wang
What a great little tool! I think I may use it for custom signature lines for some of my pets...

Quote:
Bait a Scammer, slap him a bit, and watch the good times roll.

translates to...

Quote:
Feeding fraud, in order to monitor the economic boom, he is a little slap.

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget the Yoda translator. You can always run something through before and/or after you've run it through the other languages.

Quote:
Forget the yoda translator, do not. You can always run something through before and/or after, run it through the other languages, you have. Yeesssssss.

http://www.yodaspeak.co.uk/index.php

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favorite characters is a Tajikistanian immigrant living in the US. He's a wonderful victim, very friendly and eager to please. But communication breakdowns are the rule. He drives lads crazy.

Quote:
I try hard, okay? Luninos can for moneys later welcoming absen telling to him, trying for I do mcuh reths am falling, okay? Is good I think, much have slerto for help god bless! For many thanks!

Frase not jenuya any ways now, so for doccumens pleas you send me soon.

Stasiling bram for not worry selring to cash pay of 3500 of dollar for paper of gramsel is true okay? Most eager! For God's will is being of true and not to ultir worrying is to friends. And most happy for that too. So for you is go ahead, is well and happy today. Most blessed! Thenk You!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic