SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait requested for serial scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bratwurst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll pick up on this one tomorrow as I have one of my four current baits probably coming to a sticky end.

Pastor Adolf Br@twurst is very old and doddery and keeps making mistakes with WU transfers so I think the lad will finally realise that he has been Br@twursted.
I'll send him a nice Xmas card though.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is the day of the horse race my addicted gambler character is going to win the money to pay his half of the insurance. Will the horse be scratched, throw its rider or win??? Maybe he will end the day with only half the amount the lad wants and will ask him if he will take that and make up the difference himself? Who knows, by the time the lad answers my character may even have gambled that away? Laughing

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still trying to turn my end into a romance bait. So he gives me a different addy to write to for love purposes, which of course I completely ignore. I send him this:

My dearest Larry,

I have started making preparations for your arrival here in Yalbraith in December. I've thrown out my soon to be ex husband Nick's belongings (which was a very cathartic experience by the way) in the study so you will have somewhere to sleep.

However that situation will most assuredly change if we get as well as I think we will, spunky. I have a queen sized bed in the main room that I look forward to sharing with the right man (if you know what I mean and I think you do)... (Always loved that quote. Joe Bob Briggs RULES!!!)

I haven't heard from Sabrina yet, but then she is in the middle of exams and might be awhile yet. I will let you know (unless of course she writes to you first).

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just thinking out loud here.

Am I correct in saying that this excuse of a human being states his bank will not accept such small transfers?

Have you tried a bit of a scam reversal on him then and ask if you can transfer more money than he's requesting then he can transfer the surplus back to you. Question

All he needs to do is let you know how much is the minimum amount the bank will allow for transfer, then you can offer to send that amount + the money he's requesting which allows him to transfer the bank's minimum back to you. Simples Shocked

Maybe, just maybe you're new found friend will give up a bank account for the chance to bag such a large sum of money.

As I said this is just me thinking out loud and if the idea is crap then ignore it.
nfdff805
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah i tried, He informed me that The money goes to an un-named insurance company! I have been asking and trying to get him to slip up. He sends the same letter. I even offered to give him a money order to be sent to the insurance company!
This is what he sent back today!
He deserves a big bitch slap, as he still has not given me the name of the insurance company!

Your mail was received and understood. Regarding your comment, i will like to make something very clear to you that you shouldn't be skeptic about this business transaction, because E-Loan International Ltd is 100% legitimate and we do make transaction with home and international.
furthermore, the reason of be safe is very important and this is the reason while you need to insure your loan before it can be transfered internationally. Also there are no penalty for paying our loan funds ontime, instead you will be penalised for not paying on time, that is not paying the interest fee as at when due.
For more explanation, E-Loan International Lt was founded in the year 1992 with a branch of over 46 all over. This company is expanding to meet the international needs for the lasted 2years now, having over 104 customers/clients in home and international. if still interested to proceed, kindly get back to me as soon as possible.
Do get back to me as soon as possible if you are in agreement with the terms and condition, for the loan process to continue.

I love how they have been open for 17 have 46 offices all over, they only have 104 customers! I wonder if this is how many completed scams, or they offer truley unheard of personal services!!

nfdff805
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I posted the other post, I got this. I guess I did not slap the poor lad hard enough!!
But I did finally get the name of the insurance company!
I told him the closest western union is like 75 miles away.
He did not flinch!
This is what I got.

In regards to your mail we just receive here in our office you are advice to proceed and make the payment immediately with the account officer of the insurance company which is the person to receive the payment and the insurance name is Zenit Insurance Company.

Receiver's Officer's Name: Mrs. Sonia White
Receiver's Address: London, United Kingdom.

After the payment is made, You are to provide us with a scanned copy of the receipt of payment, also provide us with the information below;

Sender's Name:
Address:
Amount sent:
MTCN No:

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...V1ncent D.M. Beaureg@rde IV might be in need of a loan to start up his house of prostitution...count me in! I'll email him later tonight.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent.

Sorry, I'm always late to massies.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my three aliases are doing well. My addicted gamble won the money he needed for the insurance payment plus $4000 so being on a roll he kept betting on later races. I gave him a blow by blow description of each race and my steadily eroding winnings. I left the race track with just $500 and asked if that would do. He has said OK as long as I pay the balance out of my loan when I get it. It told him he is a gentleman and that I would get over to the WU office as soon as they open. It s a pity that on the way I will run into my ex wife who will demand the alimony I owe her!

Another alias sent a WU form carefully doctored so that it is perfectly clear on the left and slowly more degraded to the right until only the first few digits of the MTCN are readable.

My third guy also sent a degraded WU receipt. This one was pretty blury all over, but the MTCN got special treatment.

We must be driving him crazy, I'm almost feeling sorry for the evil b@st@rd.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he wants me to send HIM $5,000! Like THAT'S gonna happen any time soon:

Attention: Ditzmeister,

In response to your mail, we do understand that you are sending the payment through someone so you have to make it fast because I have to get my self ready to come and stay with you.

I have another way to make this payment. Can you make a deposit of 5000 pounds and to an account so I can send you my account to pay in the money and when I get to your house I well pay you back to make it very fast.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
nfdff805
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today we get this, sounds as if someone has put bur under his saddle! Sounds like Google i a bad thing!!! Well poor lad is into it for some more abuse and bitch slapping!

I receive your mail, and I well like to inform you to stop going through Google to look for things which is very bad and as for the insurance company is our insurance company were we insure people loan.
You are advice to proceed and make the insurance payment so we can insure your loan and stop ask question because am getting upset with your questions by the day with your question.
Regarding your comment, I will like to make something very clear to you that you shouldn't be skeptic about this business transaction, because E-Loan International Ltd is 100% legitimate and we do make transaction with home and international.
Furthermore, the reason of be safe is very important and this is the reason while you need to insure your loan before it can be transferred internationally. Also there are no penalty for paying our loan funds onetime, instead you will be penalized for not paying on time, that is not paying the interest fee as at when due.

and this is what I sent him back!!
wow I just fot back from the western union and have the reciept in hand. And then I get this email telling me you are getting angry with me for asking questions! I have the better mind to just put the money back into my account and call it a day!

nfdff805
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this today, I feel I am gonna have to let him stew over it til Monday. Well gonna go visit my Gf in another town. HOORAY for me, so sad for him.
Also notice that the spelling has gotten worse and the grammer now sucks!! We are doing our job he is falling apart!

Sorry for the mail sent to you by this company, this mail is to inform you that we don’t me every world we sent to you because are a customer of this company and we which to inform you that we are truly sorry. You are advice to send us the details of the payment immediately so we can proceed and insure your loan.

Had to add this before I left, I felt that this would let his balls roast in the fire for a bit,

Well thank you for the appology, I have the receipt in my hands now. But I wonder why all of a sudden you have started to have spelling and grammer issues? It does concern me so,
But I sent the money, And I secured the funds. That means that the person listed on the receipt must show a government issued identification!! Just to protect my assets as well. I have been taken to the cleaners before, and well I dont want this to happen again!!
I cant read the last 2 numbers on th MTCN number, but you can go to the website to veiw the receipt!

Let me know if you want the info!

Mr Marc0 P0l0

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to update, we currently have ten bates going on this lad that I know of. There may be more. Anyone else wanting to join in the bate-fest please feel free!
I, in my three aliases am keeping up my end and driving him mad with missing or fuzzy or ink thumb printed or covered with a 'paid' stamp MT CNs, or the sectr@nsfer$ web access, which all lads hate. One of my characters finally relented yesterday and sent him the MT CN. Funny think is I accidentally added an extra digit and he has just come back to say it should have ten digits, will I check it. Laughing

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
ticuhe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first massbait! :)

Newbie question: Would he have to have someone stationed in London, given that is where it the address is?
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, and I think he has. A woman known as Elizabeth. Surname varies, but always he poses as being in London when we know he is in Nigeria, but he stipulates pick up in London. I am trying to work out a way to have her apprehended doing a pick-up 'cos that could lead back to him. Don't like my chances as he is so cagey but I am working on a plan.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined this mass bait last night. He just requested some documents from me, so I sent him my ID and my Passport.

And by ID and Passport I really mean drum tracks I recorded for my band's last demo on Reason 4. I think he'll have a hard time opening them without Reason installed on his computer, but that's my not my problem right?
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Larry, is there a deadline on the fee? I'll need to meet with the financial directors of my company to get approval. In fact I would like your help with this meeting. I got scammed a year or two ago trying to obtain some hardwood from a Nigerian company. As you may know African hardwoods are typically sought out for use in guitars. Well I made the mistake of paying up front and cost my company 100,000 dollars and we got no hardwoods!!!! In fact we're always looking for ways to obtain hardwoods, I wish someone would contact me about buying some, they'd be rich.

I have to be careful not to get scammed again, I believe you though, trust me. Your emails are more then convincing . However my board of directors need to see something. Do you know what I should do?

Attention: Tim Owens,

Your mail was received and understood. Regarding your comment, i will like to make something very clear to you that you shouldn't be skeptic about this business transaction, because E-Loan International Ltd is 100% legitimate and we do make transaction with home and international.

furthermore, the reason of be safe is very important and this is the reason while you need to insure your loan before it can be transfered internationally. Also there are no penalty for paying our loan funds ontime, instead you will be penalised for not paying on time, that is not paying the interest fee as at when due.

For more explanation, E-Loan International Ltd was founded in the year 1992. This company is expanding to meet the international needs for the lasted 2years now, having over 104 customers/clients in home and international. You are advice to proceed and make the payment immediately and i belive your company we pay you back on monday because we need to insure your loan today so that we can proceed with the transfer requirement on monday.

Do get back to me as soon as possible, for the loan process to continue, and i well also help you fine a 100% legitimate hardwoods.

You can really help me with hardwoods??? I'm excited now!!! I really need wood asap.

Tim Owens

Isn't it nice of him to help my guitar company?
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone is willing to act as a member of the finance board of the Ibanez Guitar Corp. send me a PM.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Nice that he's helping you get some wood. And I'm sure he'll appreciate your promotion of your band Wink

This guy is gonna be hard to get off script. He just sent me his (rather tastefully colored purple and teal) application form thingy for the second time after I asked him for lower interest rates. I filled it out - oh well, there's plenty of time for haggling later!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7 wrote:
^^Nice that he's helping you get some wood. And I'm sure he'll appreciate your promotion of your band Wink

This guy is gonna be hard to get off script. He just sent me his (rather tastefully colored purple and teal) application form thingy for the second time after I asked him for lower interest rates. I filled it out - oh well, there's plenty of time for haggling later!

Yeah i've had some trouble getting him off script, but I don't think it will be too long if I press him about the hardwoods.

I got the application too, but like I said earlier I just sent him drum tracks that there's no way he can open and he didn't even try because he continued with no problem.
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy has an interesting tendency to send you a script but write what he wants you to do in the subject in all caps.

I keep referring to a meeting with my financial advisers and he sends one back with the subject; MAKE THE PAYMENT YOURSELF.

Which, I pretend to just read the main body of the email and ignore the subject.
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've introduced a new character into my story. Mr. Rob Halford is Tim Owen's financial adviser.

I plan on having Rob reveal to Larry that hes a fellow scammer and hes been pilfering money from poor Tim for years.

Does anyone have any advice to go about doing this?
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

timowens82 wrote:
I've introduced a new character into my story. Mr. Rob Halford is Tim Owen's financial adviser.

I plan on having Rob reveal to Larry that hes a fellow scammer and hes been pilfering money from poor Tim for years.
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larry sent my boy Rob a email entitled REASONS FOR INSURANCE.

I responded with this;

Larry, lets cut to the chase shall we?

I know what you're doing, you know what you're doing. Maybe we can cut a deal here. The fact of the matter is Mr. Owens is a Class A sucker, pure and simple. Do you really hear of too many people who have "financial advisers" on hand so easy? Hell no! The brutal truth is that I myself am in the same business you are.

For years I've been taking Tim's hard earned money and offering him financial "advice" when in reality I just take his money and keep him coming back for more. I don't like it when someone else gets on my territory, you're after MY man and if you don't do it on MY terms then you're gonna get it good, ya see?

Now here are my terms, I'm going to have him send me the thousand dollars required to seal this deal. I will take a small finder's fee myself and send you the rest. I know you have no intentions of actually loaning Larry, however I will act like you are, because I... handle his finances and I can make it appear you have loaned him money and you can get more money out of him.

Do we have ourselves a deal Larry, or am I gonna have to send my boys out to find ya see?

Robert Halford IV
timowens82
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larry rats out Mr. Halford!

Subject: THIS IS THE MAIL I JUST RECEIVE FROM YOUR Robert J. Halford IV.
Body: Robert's email

Rob said that???? Well.... what should I do? Help me Larry! I don't know what to do!

Tim

After I sent that I went back into Rob's email and acted unaware he was ratted out and said;

Look Larry I'm a busy man here. Time is money, what are you gonna do?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic