SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait requested for serial scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If nothing in a couple of days you could always throw Bob over because you found he was a scammer after your money, and despite his faults you realise Larry is not like that and can we patch up our differences?

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For anyone following this thread and interested in joining in the mass bait, I have just received another initial offer of loan email. This would be the best one to start from as it is right up to date. In my first approach he replied within 30 minutes. He still uses the name L@rry Nels0n and his phone number hasn't changed. His email address is the only change.

Here is the header and message:

Subject Line:
Xmas & New Year Loan Offer

Do you need a loan to pay off your bills? Or For Your Business? We offer
Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at 3% interest rate per
annual, The Minimum amount you can borrow is $6,000.00 US Dollars to Maximum
of $10.Million.Please, Hurry now and provide the following:

1. Name Of Applicant:.......
2. Age:......................
3. Location:.................
4. Amount Needed........
5. Duration:.................
6. Phone Number.............
7. Fax Number...............

Mr.Larry Nelson
eLoan Financial Services
Tel :+ 4470-4572-3346
Email: [email protected]

Header:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from zim-mta01.web.westnet.com.au (LHLO
zim-mta01.web.westnet.com.au) (192.168.39.31) by webmail04.westnet.com.au
with LMTP; Thu, 17 Dec 2009 05:36:35 +0800 (WST)
Received: from inbound-mail01.westnet.com.au (inbound-mail01.westnet.com.au [203.10.1.236])
by zim-mta01.web.westnet.com.au (Postfix) with ESMTP id A8B98257B03
for <[email protected]>; Thu, 17 Dec 2009 05:36:35 +0800 (WST)
X-Ironport-Incoming: 1
X-IronPort-AV: E=Sophos;i="4.47,408,1257091200";
d="scan'208";a="94788927"
Received: from mail2.dyu.edu.tw ([163.23.1.65])
by inbound-mail01.westnet.com.au with ESMTP; 17 Dec 2009 05:36:08 +0800
Received: from mail2.dyu.edu.tw (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mail2.dyu.edu.tw (8.13.8/8.13.Cool with ESMTP id nBEFxMq3072741;
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:59:22 +0800 (CST)
(envelope-from [email protected])
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Xmas & New Year Loan Offer
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:59:22 +0800
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: Open WebMail 2.10 20030617
X-OriginatingIP: 41.220.75.16 (r9306019)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=iso-8859-1
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 091215-0, 15/12/2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12

Last edited by wilburwright on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ wilbur

OOOOH! That's GOOD! I think I'll use that... when I can get back online

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wilbur
Thanks for the fresh addy. Smile
Time for a fresh character to enter the game.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How does this sound to lead him in a new direction? (I am a construction worker for a multi national iron ore miner in Western Australia's North West.)

Dear Mr Nelson,

Thank you for the prompt reply. This sure is some place to work! I am just back from a day in 45ºc heat, and there is a cyclone off the coast and we are likely to cop it. Still, the pay is good. While I need a short term loan before Christmas, I will shortly be wanting to invest my annual bonus and monthly pay cheque thereafter. There is nothing to do here in our time off shift and most of the guys play poker to fill the time. I know if I have the money I will do the same and likely lose most of it, (as I have been doing over the past few months, hence my need for a loan), so I want to put it out of temptation by investing it as I earn it, (after paying off your loan of course). Being in the business, do you have any recommendations of where I could invest it? I want somewhere secure but earning a reasonably good return. Don't worry if you have no suggestions or don't want to; I just thought I would ask.

I have filled in the lines below agreeing to the terms of the loan.

Yours etc

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yah hooo! After a couple more emails ending with this one....

Did my previous email not arrive? I emailed earlier explaining that I am at an isolated mine construction site 300km from the nearest town. There is no Western Union office here, there is no post office here, there is no town here. There is NOTHING here except our construction gang and our living quarters. As I explained I can direct internet transfer to you immediately, my bank to yours, or I can post a cheque which would leave on Monday's aircraft to the city, (Perth about 1000 Km south of us), from where it would be posted to you. Please advise which I should use.

This resulted in him finally giving me a bank account. I checked the BIC, it is genuine, and sent it off to fraudaid. Off to claim another piggy....

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, wilburwright.
Congratulations on the well-earned piggy!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Wilbur: WELL DONE!!!! Cool

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think Kathrin should know Larry has a Female accomplice in L0ndon by the name of S ylv1@ @ust1n3.

Just sayin'.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The names he has given me to collect WU or MG in UK have all been Elizabeth, but with a different surname each time.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My psychic powers tell me he's going to break Kathryn's heart.
It seems the lad is feeling the need for Christmas funds- his last e-mail to me was sent at 2 am.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My other current lad seems to be in urgent need of some cash too. He has just phoned my K7 number. This was his third call to my number, all of them pretty long. This one was 2 minutes. So he is racking up quite a phone bill I would say, which warms my cockles. The gist of the call was to ask me to sent the money by MG. Now in my last email I explained this wasn't possible as I am in the far north of Canada at an exploration site a days journey by dog sled from the nearest town, which doesn't have WU or MG offices anyway, and that we are now snowed in until the Spring thaw. I offered to post a check to his London office by the weekly aircraft that flies in supplies. He obviously wouldn't want that so it may be fun to misunderstand his rather indistinct phone call and send a check off by Monday's flight. I think I can mock up a pretty convincing cheque to scan and email as proof. We'll see what he does with that piece of information.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dog-sled?

I like the mailed cheque to the London office.
That's an idea I may use for a character in the future.
I've been looking through the forms thread and didn't see any appropriate forms for that.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nor did I... had to make my own. will PM you.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Your own dogsled? Very Happy
How selbststandig of you.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just earned another piggie! My United Nations Compensation lad is getting desperate. After three months of driving him crazy my check posted to his UK "Office" has tipped him over the edge. He has given me a second bank account, this one I suspect his own and in his real name. Reported this and hope they get him nailed.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny. Laughing boi is online and just accused ME of being a scammer! Of course I have "no idea" what he's talking about Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And solely 'cos I want the last word, I send laughingboi this:

Lawrence,

Not knowing what you were talking about, I popped the word you called me into Google, and it came up with Scammer! Is that what you mean? That would be ironic, because that's exactly what Bob Arctor turned out to be!

He wanted me to fund his trip to Australia, which I would have been willing to do, until I found out through mutual friends that he was writing to them as well, and saying HORRID things about me behind my back. I have cancelled his ticket and will have nothing to do with him ever again.

Oh Larry, why are all men always the same? Since the sale of the farm I have had so many potential suitors come out of the woodwork and ALL of them were only after one thing, and it isn't ME!

Well since you think that I am one of these "scammers" I will not write to you again. thank you for your time,

Yours in poppers!

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is still hanging in there...

I just received your email, if only you listen to your voice massager properly you will understand that I did not in anyway ask you to write a check to my office, this is not right my friend, I want to considers that check nor and void for the betterment of this transaction.

His next paragraph asked me to "cancer the cheque"

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Cancer the cheque": that's TOO good! Laughing Next up you'll have to make it addicted to High Nicotine Cigarettes!

"You are a dead meat!"

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could twist and turn no longer and finally sent laughingboi a W3st3rn On10n slip with its magical M7CN.
Obviously I sent it to the fax number of his office.

After several of days back and forth messages on the subject of the fax machine, the trustworthiness of his office staff, the virtues of obedience to instructions and so on, laughingboi admitted the fax had arrived, which surprised me considerably, indeed.

Laghingboi claims the M7CN was smudged in the fax copy (cheeky lad) and could I please send the information and particularly the M7CN in an e-mail.
I responded today with an e-mail saying the information was attached o the body of the e-mail.
Unfortunately I must have forgotten to do the attachment.

I also mentioned in the e-mail I've recently come into a fair sum of money and will be away on a skiing holiday until after the Christmas season is over, that is to say on the 7 or 8 January 2010.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the information of others, psychicbait and I have been comparing notes from lad's IP addresses. I have a reasonably extensive list of the IPs of lads I have dealt with and associated information on a database. If anyone else wishes to do that at any time just pm me.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic