SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Lantana wrote:

Can someone please PM me his correct address?

Done Smile

Thanks, and re-emailed to the Sgt.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aristocrat wrote:
Has anyone yet actually been contacted by the attorney

Not me.

I sent him a 30Mb unopenable jpg instead of my missing attachment and the address of Enid Blyton's old house (my character is using one of EB's characters as a name) as my details and he was happy with that. Not heard back since, but it is early days yet.

LT
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't bother sending anything, but it was accepted. If it wasn't, I would have to send a "I.D. Deleted by U.S. Department of Homeland Security" image. Wink

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is this lad always on so late? And on a Sunday? I'm wondering if we have a US Lad? Bag of chips (to be collected in person) prize to the first authoritative IP address for him Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took 14 minutes for the Sgt to reply to my email. I've pasted it below. What do I do next or how should I answer his request for information?
He also sent an attachment titled "MY WORKING ID.bmp" which is 354,916 bytes. I have not opened it.

Quote:
Hi ,
Thanks for your kind response. The internet connection down here have been so messy, the reason i have not been able to contact you until now. I appreciate your concern and i'll include your welfare in my daily prayers. I want you to bear in mind that i mean well for us and would like us to trust and co-operate with each other so that we can finish the transaction successfully. Attached is my electronic military ID card for your viewing and confirmation.

All i want from you is to present you to the company as my Associate and beneficiary, so that the money will be transferred to your bank account. Then when i'm discharged from here, i'll come over and take my share of the money while you keep the rest as i promised.

For your humble assistance, i will give you $1,000.000.00 usd , as i do not want to loose my money to the company because i have worked so hard to safeguard it for the past 4 yrs.

The deposit tenure has already expired 9 months ago and Considering my present condition here in the hospital, i cannot be able to do much from here, thats the main reason why i want you to handle this transaction on my behalf. Its better i give you that amount than loosing the whole money to the company, so do not be worried.

I need you to send to me your contact information's such as Your Full name, Home address, phone numbers and any form of identification for my viewing and confirmation too.

I know you understand why i need to view your ID. As soon as i receive the ID, i will authorize the company to deal with you directly, as my beneficiary. I will also send the security code of my deposited funds to you so that you can contact them too as my Associate requesting that my deposited money be processed and transferred to you immediately. I hope you completely understand my email.

Please feel free to ask anything which is not clear to you so that i can clarify everything before we proceed. I'll be waiting for your immediate response.
Thanks and more power.

Warm regards,
C011in Sm1th.

xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@lantana:

That is the standard reply. The picture is posted on page 1 of this thread.

Now you wait a bit. If it's morning where you are, you could reply tonight, otherwise tomorrow. Not to soon.
Read through this thread for inspiration, come up with a persona (where do you live, how old are you, what is your handicap Wink ).

Pretend you're genuinely interested, and go along, and think what you would ask if you thought it was real and you were into it. Don't go too whacky in the beginning. As long as he replies the same to everyone, we know he is on script.

Titania suggested that we PM some details and background of our characters.

Happy baiting!

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lawrence Tonjon wrote:
I sent him a 30Mb unopenable jpg instead of my missing attachment

most email hosts will bounce that back, I believe - he won't have received the attachment.

not that it matters, if he accepted it anyway Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bolleboos, thank you for your help.

It's ~ 6:20pm here and got the Sgt. email about 4 hrs ago. I'll wait until tomorrow and replay.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have sent an email via my ditzy Housewife

My dear Sgt Smith,

I was surprised to hear from you, though in a most pleasant way. Please tell me more about your intruiging offer, I would love to do more to help our boys overseas!

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The widow Suzanna has asked him why he never responded to being told her husband was killed in Baghdad.

Its a shame we can't get this lad into an alley and wail on him with old style coke pints for 10 minutes.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got him as well, standard script so far and a very blurry id. I'll go back tomorrow.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to prove a point about the need to send id:

Anna wrote:
I don't have any photo identification. I don't have a driver's license yet, I've never gotten around to getting one. I could send you a picture of me holding a sign with my name on it if you want. Otherwise you'll have to find someone else to help you, which I do apologize for. Sorry for your trouble and good luck finding someone else.

lad wrote:
Since you dont have id card you send you picture across.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still stalling him on the "too dumb to scan" line. I have a nice fat DLL file to send him just when he isn't buying it anymore. HAve not received a contact for the lawyer yet. I'm sure the good barrister will make his appearance in due time.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JumpinJayJay wrote:
most email hosts will bounce that back, I believe - he won't have received the attachment.

Gmail let them through that size.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Nap olean : will you be sending some z list celeb picture?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ of course.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this last night:
Quote:
Dear Smallboi,
What I have to loose is a lot actually. The amount alone is a danger in itself. I'm sure I would feel uncomfortable being in the possession of such a sum and anyone knew about it. Now you and I know about it, but I trust myself, and I trust you because you would depend on me. But obviously the company knows too. I don't know any of them and I don't know how many people know.

I'm not saying I'm not interested. On the contrary, I am. Like I said earlier this is an opportunity I will never get again in my life. But we must be very sure and very careful. Surely you would understand and agree. So don't tell me that anything is 100% risky free, just to convince me, as even crossing the street is not without risk. I'm very eager to make this happen, but I would feel much more comfortable if I knew the details of the process. Please provide me with any information to this end that you can.

Also, when you would send my personal information to the company, wht exactly would then need to examine. I do not have a criminal record, and I wold not like anyone to look into my financial status, even tho there is nothing wrong with it.

I will give you my contact details tho:
My full name is Txxxxx Xxxxxg, no middle name or initials, and no fancy title. I was born in 1973 so I'm now 36. I have never been married and I have no children. I live on I4E Pe@chtree Pkwy, 3OO61 Mar!etta, Ge0rgia, on the greater Atl@nta per!meter. USA obviously.

Again, I don't want to be difficult, but you just contacted me out of the blue and we have never met, and there are apparently others who know about it. From my point of view, you have no reason to be concerned with my safety, so therefor I will have to be.

Best regards,
(me)

Hope I'm not playing too hard to get...

MBL wrote:
Cheers, tweaked

@IG: He still shows up here, but only as #2, after scamwarners dot com.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been following this really nice mass bait. Smile Looks like everything is coming together and you're all rolling along together at the right/same pace. I've been thinking about how happy and productive this lad must be feeling at the moment.

Right now, I'm sure he's sifting through what look like the most promising & gullible suckers, figuring if those don't pan out, he's got x amount more on the line. Cool

Oh, and Manbiteslion wrote:

Quote:
We usually don't need to use it, but our lad is on gmail which hides where you are from, and sometimes readnotify can reveal it..

For anyone who might not know, ReadNotify has a standing two week free(or 25 emails) trial. http://www.readnotify.com/readnotify/join.asp
I used it last year for a mass bait that Yastreb I think, set up. It's great to see how many times they open it to re-read, for how long, and when they send/show it to someone else. Very Happy

Good luck, and I know you're already all having fun!

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I've done a quick tweak on the other thread so hopefully it'll die off google in the next few days.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had word for a few days, has anyone heard from whoever stage two is supposed to be?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word for a day or so, and I thought that was the weekend, or that he developed morals and dropped the widow. I hope he drops the widow, and the business man can angage him.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad's got to go to church on Sunday to pray that all the magas are very wealthy and very stupid. With such a lot of potential vics to choose from (we're nearly at 30 now, though some of you haven't written yet), he must think he's died and gone to lad heaven.

It's up to our team to turn that into lad hell slowly and delicately, so he won't realize his venue has changed until he feels the flames and pitchforks.

He's bound to put some of you "on hold" while he pursues the more promising among you. Don't despair, and don't give up. When he gets tired of being run around in circles by the ones he kept, he may just contact you again. Just stick around here and kibitz, and you may be back in the game again before you know it.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He may have more then he can chew though, with 30 of us. I'm convinced that he had no idea who he was talking to durring my chat with him. My character and e-mail address are 2 different names, he kept calling me by the email name, however, when he e-mails me, he uses the correct baiter name. Wink

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I've got the next stage... You can all expect this in time (please take it at your own pace though - we still need all the fun of the bait, there is no rush, I just wanted my fast character to get here nice and quickly to show what comes next)

Quote:
Hello Sir/Madam,

Please due to my inability to be able to come up for the processing and release of my money deposited with your company, I hereby authorize your company to release the money to my associate the US, as you advised in your last email. His contact details are as follows:

Name :Stu@rt Don@ld Pid@zhowell <-- wtf - one of you? Or a real vic?
Address:*** Edgar Buildings Bath UK <--My characters details
Phone:0121314****
Age 48
Marital Status:singel
Sex:female
Email:****@googlemail.com

Please process the release of the funds as soon as you can so that he will be able to put it to use as I advised. I will be waiting for your response. Thanks and more power. Refer to the below security information:

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY COMPANY.
EMAIL: [email protected]
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER: *** Smith Small
SECURITY CODE OF THE FUNDS: xxx11100691/GTF
AMOUNT: $52,000 000 USD
DATE OF DEPOSIT: 17th JUNE 09
TENURE: Short term.
DEPARTMENT: Remittance security dept.
Yours sincerely,
*** Smith Small.

Interesting to see his f*ck-up of a copy/paste job has posted my details (which I admit I distributed painfully across my email, didn't bother with a photo ID) with somebody else's name. Is it one of you?

Hurrah - we're onto a live.com email address, inching closer to getting his IP address. The fact that this email contains my details and isn't gmail suggests to me there's every chance we're being passed up the tree...

Last edited by manbiteslion on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, what a weird coincidence. I was just posting his reply where he turns me over to the finance company and I guess i closed the window or something and lost my reply and was just going to start over when I noticed a new post by manbiteslion and read my characters' name! Yep, for this bait I'm Stu P1dazh0well! How can we use his error against him?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic