SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MT wrote to smallboi yesterday morning she was concerned she was allowing the Haitian relief fund raising to overshadow her attention to the well being of her heroe, who replied in the evening:

Quote:
...My doctor hasn't told me in confidence when he shall discharge me from the hospital, all he says is "You are improving" and I find those words very comforting most times but lying on this bed everyday is becoming boring for me, to be very honest, its your lovely email messages that keep me going so please keep sending in the messages. My treatments are going on fine, and I am improving fine.
...Please do take care of yourself. I always think about you and pray that God will always guide you.
Lots of kisses,

MT replied to this tender avowal this morning before going to the bank:
Quote:

My dear Collin,
I confess that even though I´m dead tired and on my way (after freshening up9 to the bank to get those 18,000 euros into Mrs Elizabeth bellardo´s NGO bank account, I couldn´t resist taking 5 minutes to answeryour message.

I´m glad your content with the medical treatment you´re receiving- confidence in your doctors is the best medicine, so i read in a magazine.

I look around at the way the jacuzzi area has turned out and wish you could enjoy it properly yourself. And with the therapist of your choice!

Please remember that you mean a lot to me. I normally don´t allow men to entwine themselves into my heart (oops, but you know I mean my real heart) but you are special. I´m a little bit frightened by what I feel.

Yours all ways,
MT

Did anyone notice there´s no mention of the 580,000 euros?
And now to business.
MT decides to slap remittanceboi

Quote:

Dear remittanceboi,
Thanks so much for the reply.
I copied it, with our other correspondence and showed to my bank manager this morning.

He asked me a lot of questions about you and your relationship with the man who has become a hero in the massage therapy clinic where I work, smallboi.

it seemed very unusual to him you delayed so long in giving me what he considers to be perfectly reasonable, that is to say, a bank account to deposit the monies required.
2,500 GBP is simply too much to entrust to a money transfer agency, in his opinion.

he was also most taken aback because in the very same message you take about a demurrage, when it was only that very day I was given, in his way of thinking, a legitimate means of payment.

It was with great difficulty I managed to convince him to deposit the monies into the acount you gave, remittanceboi.
Even then, he insisted on depositing the money 'in suspension´, that is, frozen, until he investigates you.

I mention this was possible only because of the extraordinary high regard all of us connected to the massage therapy clinic (my bank manager is not only a valued client but an important backer of the clinic) for smallboi.

In short, the money is deposited, pending my bank manager´s findings.

Yours truly and have a nice day,
MT

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

last night, smallboi wrote to his MT:
Quote:
How are you today? hope you are getting enough rest.
I found great joy and happiness reading through your email message, it feels good to know I mean alot to you and I promise never to disappoint you. Every moment I close my eyes, I think about my favorite places,restaurants, bars e.t.c but most of all...I think about you.

He then gently turns the conversation to giving madame X my phone number- she wants to discuss the plans for the 18,000 euros I´m donating.

Strangely enough, he doesn´t mention the 580,000 euros and what I should do with them.

After getting in from work this morning, MT replies:
My dear Collin,
Quote:
I´ve read your last and have been thinking about the phone thing.
Did I mention when I was younger I worked in one of those erotic phone lines?

I don´t want to talk about it, but phones really give me the creeps. I suppose I never really got over what happened there.

Anyway. I´ve decided to get a Skype account and just learn to get over it.
My boss and Juanito the barman think this could be a positive step for me.
They are really glad you´ve entered my life, because you seem to have liberated a new MT. (I daresay the profits the massage clinic is making doesn´t hurt either). I see nothing wrong with that. Why shouldn´t everyone be rich and happy?

I´m babbling again. I´ll get my new Skype number to Madame X this afternoon, if all goes well. I´m looking forward to talking to such an intelligent and charming woman! Though I´ll probably feel a bit awkward because I haven´t had much schooling. Anyway.
Off to sleep now.

It´s a foggy sort of rainy morning here, it would be just be just right to cuddle on the big sofa we have in the fireplace room we´ve just installed in the clinic. It was something I mentioned to the boss, that sometimes a client just wants a cuddle by a fireplace with someone.

And within the fornight we had it!
It´s been a huge success, too.

I´m dropping offas I write.
I wish you were here!
Lots of love and kisses from your
MT

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The stress is getting to him.

Quote:
HELLO BAITER,

WE HAVE COME A VERY LONG WAY IN THIS TRANSACTION, AND I DO NOT THINK
THAT BY NOW, WE SHOULD BE RUNNING AROUND THE COURT FOR NOTHING SAKE.
AS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED, BY NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I AM REAL
AND THAT MY FUNDS TRANSFER ARE EXISTING.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT BY NOW I WOULD NOT REALLY EXPECT
YOU TO STILL BE IN SHADY MOVES. IF TRULY YOU HAD THE FEES PAID ONLINE,
YOU MUST HAVE BEEN GIVEN A CONFIRMATION PAGE INDICATING THAT THE
TRANSFER WAS SUCCESSFUL. IN OUR BEST INTEREST (I MUST CONFESS), THIS
CONFIRMATION IS NEEDED, SO PLEASE FORWARD ANY THE CONFIRMATION. THIS
WOULD SPEED UP THE GOOD FAITH DAVID HAS ON US THIS TIME.

IF YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT, PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW. I WOULD
SINCERELY SOURCE FOR ANOTHER PERSONALITY TO HELP ME SORT OUT MY FUNDS
TRANSFER, AND WOULD ALWAYS HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND. PLEASE NO MORE NEED
FOR SHADY GAMES, AS I HAVE TRULY TOLD YOU THAT THE FUNDS THIS TIME
WOULD BE MOVED TO AN ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT, WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE ACCESS
TO EFFECT FURTHER TRANSFER.

PLEASE TREAT THIS AS IMPORTANT AS POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU.

SGT.

I think a quick Deuzer form is needed.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He wrote me (almost) exactly the same. Do we have to be careful that we don't sync up too much? Very Happy He doesn't mention 'shady games' or that fact that he is real. But like with you, if Ihave been lying to him, he will get someone else to pay him, but keep me on as a friend. Rolling Eyes

I didn't send him any proof yet (Deuzer or otherwise), but I offered Remittanceboi to send whatever screenshot I can take. He has not yet replied to that. I have them ready to send, but if he doesn't ask, he won't get them.

/me wrote:
Good morning Remittanceboi, (and Smallboi, who is on copied)

I must say it has been a while since we last spoke. In the mean time I have been in close contact with Smallboi. Which you're undoubtedly aware of as he would have kept you updated all along.

At my earliest opportunity, I will make the transfer, and get back with both you and Smallboi to confirm.

Kind regards,
-Torv@lds

Remittanceboi wrote:
Hello,

That's ok. I will be in the office until 6.30 London time.

Regards,

Remittanceboi.

Smallboi wrote:
Good day Torv@lds,

I am happy that Remittanceboi has given you a correspondent account to effect the transfer for the fees this time around. I can mere understand that you do not like the idea of money transfer system, both Money gram and Western union. I am also glad that you understand the fact that we need speedy action in this transfer as you have commented in your other email.

Please, I would really have to determine the fate of your competence this time around, so as soon as the payment is made, forward a note of transfer immediately for verification.

Regards,

Smallboi.
MYL1FE FUNDS.

Remittanceboi wrote:
Good day Torv@lds,

I am still waiting to have the transfer confirmation in order to have the fees in IRSC, so I would appreciate your swift response.

Kind regards,

Remittanceboi.

MYL1FE FUNDS

/me wrote:
Hi Remittanceboi,
I made the transfer yesterday evening, so I would expect that it shows up tomorrow, since it is not an international transfer. I used the information as sent by you earlier, to the tcf nat!onal bank in Milw@ukee.
Like I had already asked earlier, please keep me in the loop when you schedule the delivery and give me some advance notice, so that I can organize a suitable reception.
Best regards,
-Torv@lds
(Delivery?! Oops .. that is my other bait. Ste\/enson is supposed to deliver trunk boxes to my door step. Hope this boo-boo slips through unnoticed.)

Remittanceboi wrote:
Torv@lds,

Kindly send a Transfer slip or a Confirmation page of the online transfer to the Correspondent Bank Account details I provided you with to us as soon as possible so we can confirm your payment and proceed accordingly.

Regards,
Remittanceboi
(MYL1FE FUNDS)

Smallboi wrote:
HELLO T0RV4LDS,

WE HAVE COME A VERY LONG WAY IN THIS TRANSACTION (<--Oh, yes. We are sooo close.), AND I HAVE ALWAYS HELD YOUR REASSURANCE ON YOUR COMMITMENT TO THIS TRANSFER.

IF TRULY YOU HAD THE FEES PAID ONLINE, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN GIVEN A CONFIRMATION PAGE INDICATING THAT THE TRANSFER WAS SUCCESSFUL. IN OUR BEST INTEREST (I MUST CONFESS), THIS CONFIRMATION IS NEEDED, SO AS TO FORWARD IT TO REMITTANCEBOI TO SPEED UP.

IF YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT, PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW. I WOULD
SINCERELY SOURCE FOR ANOTHER PERSONALITY TO HELP ME SORT OUT MY FUNDS TRANSFER, AND WOULD ALWAYS HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND.

THANK YOU.

SGT.
MYL1FE FUNDS.
(Got that one twice. I ignored the full-caps-factor.)

/me wrote:
Smallboi, what are you talking about?
I really don't think I deserve the manner in which you address me. My competence? My personality? Please don't get so stressed out on me. What is the matter with you? I told you this morning that I made the transfer last night. If I would have a problem, I would have told you. You know this, because at any time before, if I had a problem or if I needed help or advice, I have always told you about it.
Of course I got a confirmation page.I actually got two. One where I had to confirm the information before processing, and one after I submitted it.
Now it just show up in the list of transfers. I can't go back to the confirmation page. The receipt for that is my bank statement or that of Remittanceboi's associate. He should also be able to check online to confirm.
-Torv@lds

/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,
Unfortunately I did not think of printing the confirmation page. Obviously I can't go back to it now. The information that shows up in the list of deposits and withdrawals is nothing more than what I entered. I can send that if you think it is helpful, but it doesn't show any transfer number or so, just the account information that you sent.
-Torv@lds

Smallboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

I'm sorry if you misunderstood me, I never meant to undermine your loyalty and commitment to the successful completion of this transaction but for every Online transfer, there has to be some kind of confirmation and this is only what I asked for.

Torv@lds, you have to give Remittanceboi a confirmation to prove that the money was transferred into the Bank account he provided, you should know by now that the account in question is not been run by I.R.S.C or Remittanceboi but another Agency and maybe they are asking Remittanceboi to bring this confirmation before the can transfer to him.

If your bank statement can clearly confirm the transfer, then print it out and forward it to me asap.

Smallboi
(MYL1FE FUNDS)

/me wrote:
Good morning Smallboi,
The same thing that I explained to you, I have also explained to Remittanceboi, after he was asking the same thing you were asking. (Normally, I would have put him on CC but I felt that was not appropriate this time.)
Yesterday afternoon, I wrote to him and suggested what I can and can not send at this point, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I know that you two are in contact a lot, but for me it seems a bit complicated to have the same conversation twice at the same time.
It was Remittanceboi who supplied the information, and I understood that the owner of the account is an associate of him. Also, I entered Remittanceboi's name as the reference for the transfer.
I will not get my paper bank statement until the end of the month, but both me and the receiving party can check it online.

Honestly, I don't think I misunderstood you. You expressed your doubt about whether I was being honest, and I simply pointed out that there is no reason for that, since I have never been too shy or too embarrassed to tell you openly if I needed help.

-Torv@lds

So I want Remittanceboi (not Smallboi) to ask me for the screen shots.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^great work, mates.

MT´s fees are nicely tied up in that best of situations- deposited but not deposited, pending the investigation of her bank manager (did I mention he´s a valued client of hers?) into remittanceboi´s firm.

smallboi (smallboi2?) seems ... distracted, somehow. I hope those sheets on his hospital bed are being changed regularly.

Where are these lads, exactly? I get Preston for smallboi2. Remittanceboi is where?
SteVenson is where (I not been in contact with this lad yet).
Madame X resolves to Benin City.

Is it time to get these lads on the move or too early still?

Edited 5 Feb 6.13

soldierboy 83.229.48.148 (Nigeria)
soldierboi2 87.248.110.206 uk (London)

remittanceboi 83.229.48.149 (nigeria)
remittanceboi2 41.219.254.96 (Nigeria)

Madame x 41.205.172.84 (Nigeria/Bénin)

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
SteVenson is where (I not been in contact with this lad yet).

He is from <a href="viewtopic.php?t=178127">a completely unrelated bait (different soldier, same millions)</a>. I got some wires crossed in my brain, that made me mention stuff to Remittanceboi (from this bait) that Ste\/enson (from my other bait) told me.

I found something (possibly) interesting in my catcher. An opening format from someone who calls himself Barrister Co||in(s) Smith. It originates in 41.210.11.213 Accra Ghana, the Barrister himself is based in Lagos Nigeria, and the security company he mentions is in Cotonou Benin.
I will try to find out if this is the same lad. If it is, that would be perfect. "Hmm .. this soldier business is not working out so well .. let's try a NOK scam." Laughing If we can completely saturate him again for another couple of months, that's got to hurt.

Quote:
Return-Path: <co||[email protected]>
X-Flags: 0000
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 05 Feb 2010 03:52:24 -0000
Received: from web23101.mail.ird.yahoo.com (HELO web23101.mail.ird.yahoo.com) [217.146.189.41]
by mx0.gmx.net (mx107) with SMTP; 05 Feb 2010 04:52:24 +0100
Received: (qmail 37521 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Feb 2010 03:52:25 -0000
DKIM-Signature:=
DomainKey-Signature:Snipped to[prevent blowout -ghost]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: r0T7NzMVM1n2cgbLAuDEpLeHlJsZ DhhyhzZUXO.fT6Ts3rD4vNva1doxHot5B4 TK8FZfj671ua59WFCTi5holGC9qC jdICxG1HP_outC77e6KN3UE8fQIh2_iyvBz H2dhkstzT5sD1OuJhrqwOyNrDcD bt2Mo5bLZXWvEAqeK9DI2H9nfPx1BD6qu E7hIZFazkdNrgbJ.BxD.e6Uufjrs9R PXHeQ5Fu8lOUnXQWayZbRgb8lEVUq60H CBg--
Received: from [41.210.11.213] by web23101.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 05 Feb 2010 03:52:24 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 03:52:24 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: co||[email protected]
Subject: VERY UGENT REPLY.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1843192281-1265341944=:36188"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p7HKxCVe41YR VZBLl03qWZ4kt04jSIP8f8mlggoNWYY/d YGnChZoB26P7MQC
3Op68DDVXwbzb/uvaBz4MXh3k1r ifYgZWNK0rKCdzFbZa+q4V4bbNt2vWAT Z+H1ewzy0IMKBT90q
0yBpQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: waJef3Q5TiETfXWbEmdwLMZ1ZUVSRFdD

lad wrote:
BARRISTER Co||inS SMITH CHAMBERS
#182 NNAMDI AZIKIWE STREET VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

EMAIL:co||[email protected]

DEAR <Your Last Name>

With compliments and respect please I beg your pardon for this unsolicited nature, it was out of desperation and Curiosity that made me to contact you, to introduce myself. I am C0||INS SMITH, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Sir (Mr.David <Your Last Name> ), a national of your resident country, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) here in Nigeria, is referred to as my trusted client.

On Sunday, 27th of January 2003, my client, his wife {Lady Anna and their three children {Elizabeth, Dexter and James} were involved in terrible bomb blast that took live of innocent souls and unfortunately over 1000 people lost their lives and my client and his family were part of this people that lost their lives. In view of this please view the web page below

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, to locate any member of his family or any close name to his, hence I contacted you. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get liquidated or declared Unserviceable by the security company where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the security/financial company in Cotonou-Republic of Benin where the deceased had his account valued precisely to be Ten million eight hundred thousand United State Dollars. (US$10.8 Million)The security company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account liquidated within the next twenty-one official working days.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Do let me know if you are ready to work with me?

contact me via my alternative email address: co||[email protected]

Looking forward to your swift reply.

Truly yours,
Barr. C0||INS SMITH.

N.B PLEASE YOU PROVIDE YOUR FULL INFORMATION SUCH AS
STATED BELOW,
[1] NAME: ________________________________
[2] ADDRESS: ____________________________
[3] AGE: _________________________________
[4] SEX: _________________________________
[5] TELEPHONE: __________________________
[6] FAX: _________________________________
[7] OCCUPATION STATUS: __________________

..of course there is the chance that this is not him.

(edited to leet his name)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Interesting, indeed.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn´t want smallboi to think he was abandoned over the weekend- hosptal wards are sad places anytime, but Saturdays can be especially trying, especiall if you have no visiters.

So the MT wrote to her bed bound hero:
Quote:
My dear smallboi,
I hope you´re allright.
I know your injuries probably give you a lot trouble, even though you seem to be very positive about it all.
I´m really hoping you´ll be well enough to be discharged as soon as possible. I´d love to be able to fly out and visit you, but I´d probably just get in the way. I always think professionals deserve to be left to do their work.

Some of the other therapists and I were giving each other badly needed foot massages in the fireplace room after the night shift and we were talking about you- there´s a motion to send you flowers on behalf of the therapists here.
You just can´t imagine how the ideas I´ve gotten, all inspired by our emails have changed things here.

I said I´d want to consult you before doing that because maybe it´s not a brilliant idea. I don´t know much about hospital rules in cases like yours.

The fireplace room is a great success, smallboi.
Putting a chimney ( I never knew chimneys could be bought ready made and installed within days!) in the darkest and sligntly damp therapy room no one likes at all, repainting and then setting up big sofas and nice carpets was directly an inspiration which came while I was thinking of where I´d like to be with you.

Convincing the owner was easy, because as Isaid no one wants to use that room. Some of the therapists say they think it´s haunted.
I´m not sureIi really believe in that sort of thing- what to you think about ghosts, smallboi?

This letter is very long.
I think of you and am hoping for all the best for your recovery.
Yours truly,
MT

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The MT writes:
Quote:

My dear smallboi,
I´m on a break so i thought I´d write you a couple of lines.
I haven´t heard from you this weekend- I hope you´re OK.

The 'Heart for Haiti' contest for Valentine's Day is shaping up nicely. Two other therapists have had the heart trim!
We are also planning the Carnaval party which we have every year, too. This takes a lot of planning and I´m glad to be able to count on your advise for any difficult decisions that may come up.

About the fireplace room- some of the staff still think its haunted because some odd things have happened there and want to have a special ceremony to cleanse it.
These staff are from Cuba and have their own ways of dealing with this.
Their idea seems rather messy to me, but the boss wants to go ahead with it.

I´ll let you know how it turns out. They´re going to do this tomorrow.

I don´t have much more to tell, except that I hope and pray you are getting better annd will be discharged soon.
Yours evr,
Ana
(MYLIFE FUND)

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from Smallboi or Remittanceboi since February 4th ("I'm sorry if you misunderstood me....")

Also, I have no reason to believe that the other mail (Barr!ster Co||in Smith's NOK scam) is from the same lad. I have no evidence because I got no reply at all. Will throw one more at it.

If he decided I'm not worth the time and effort, then at least he could give me some nice insults.. ..we'll see.

Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ PM me the details on the B@rr!ster C0ll!n Sm!th scam please, I'd like to shoot at it from a fresh addy. Very Happy

EDIT: Never mind, just saw it...

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bolleboos- that silence gives you room for several interesting developements, don´t you think?

edited-

I thought smallboi would like an update on the MT´s Monday:

Quote:
My very dear smallboi.

Well, that Cuban vudu ceremony was carried out and life has settled into the usual Monday routine.
About that ceremony, please don´t think I´m against the free expression of religious feelings- far from it!
But I tend to draw the line at animal sacrifice, especially when it involves spattering blood all over the freshly painted walls.

I´ve never seen dancing like that before, either. I´m glad the boss allowed Juanito the barman to do the ceremony during the day, rather than at night, as the Cuban priestess wanted.
Yes, smallboi, it was a vudu priestess who led the ceremony, all very old and tottery.
She didn´t yield the knife on the goat, or bite through the chickens´ necks, though- that was done by people in her entourage.

I didn´t understand much of it- the dancing and chanting rather frightened me and I ´d wished my soldier hero had been here to put his arms around me during the blood part of it all.

After the ceremony, and aftereating and drinking and laughing with us, the Cubans finally left, though not before the vudu priestess wanted to say something to me.
This was odd, because I´d stayed out of the way pretty much. Just standing in a corner near the door, to be honest.
Anyway, this tiny little lady asked me to bend down so we could be eye to eye and she whispered to me:
Fly high and fly strong, little bird. Nothing can harm you.

Wasn´t that amazing, smallboi. The Cuban staff (mostly cleaning ladies here) were terrifically impressed I was singled out and have new nickname for me.
I´ll tell you about that later.
Anyway, all the things I was going to do this morning got delayed by this ceremony and I have to oversee the repainting of the fireplace room.
Juanito thinks it can be ready for tonight´s clients. We´re going to use a nice cheerful primrose colour.

More later from your
XXX

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I´m not happy.
No word from remittanceboi since Friday.
No word from Madame X about the 20,000 donation.

And worst of all, no word from smallboi since Friday.
In fact, the last message he sent the MT had this in the subject area:
C ALVARY G REETINGS.

Not what I would expect from our smallboi- what do posters think of this?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Still nothing from either boi since thursday. I still give them a 'hey are you ok' about every other day. Could he have totally abandoned his soldier scam after he looked back and realized how long it's been? Did he find this thread? (Hi Collin!) Did the Xth closed account give it away? Did Oga tell him enough is enough?

rictheobscene
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one I received today. As a veteran, I find this disgusting.

Quote:

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? HOPE ALL IS WELL.

MY NAME IS ( SGT 1ST CLASS ) CHAD COOK, I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER, SERVING
IN THE MILITARY WITH THE ARMY’S 3RD INFANTRY DIVISION.WITH A VERY DESPERATE
NEED FOR ASSISTANCE,I HAVE SUMMED UP COURAGE TO CONTACT YOU.I FOUND YOUR CONTACT PARTICULARS IN AN ADDRESS JOURNAL.I AM SEEKING YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE TO MOVE THE SUM OF ( 9.8 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS )NINE MILLION,EIGHT HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO YOU IN UNITED STATES, AS FAR AS I CAN BE ASSURED THAT MY SHARE WILL BE SAFE IN YOUR CARE UNTIL I COMPLETE MY SERVICE HERE SOMETIME NEXT YEAR.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

SOME MONEY IN VARIOUS CURRENCIES WAS DISCOVERED IN BARRELS AT A FARM HOUSE NEAR ONE OF SADDAM’S OLD PALACES IN TIKRIT-IRAQ DURING A RESCUE OPERATION, AND IT WAS AGREED BY STAFF SGT KENNETH BUFF AND I THAT SOME PART OF THIS MONEY BE SHARED AMONG BOTH OF US BEFORE INFORMING ANYBODY ABOUT IT SINCE BOTH OF US SAW THE MONEY FIRST. THIS WAS QUITE AN ILLEGAL THING TO DO, BUT I TELL YOU WHAT? NO COMPENSATION CAN MAKE UP FOR THE RISK WE HAVE TAKEN WITH OUR LIVES IN THIS HELL HOLE. OF WHICH MY BROTHER IN-LAW WAS KILLED BY A ROAD SIDE BOMB LAST TIME.

THE ABOVE FIGURE WAS GIVEN TO ME AS MY SHARE, AND TO CONCEAL THIS KIND OF MONEY BECAME A PROBLEM FOR ME, SO WITH THE HELP OF A BRITISH CONTACT WORKING HERE, AND WHICH HIS OFFICE ENJOY SOME IMMUNITY, I WAS ABLE TO GET THE PACKAGE OUT TO A SAFE LOCATION ENTIRELY OUT OF TROUBLE SPOT. HE DOES NOT KNOW THE REAL CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE, AND BELIEVES THAT IT BELONGS TO A BRITHISH/AMERICAN MEDICAL DOCTOR WHO DIED IN AN RAID HERE IN IRAQ, AND BEFORE GIVING UP, TRUSTED ME TO HAND OVER THE PACKAGE TO HIS FAMILY IN UNITED STATES. I HAVE NOW FOUND A VERY SECURED WAY OF GETTING THE PACKAGE OUT OF IRAQ TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR YOU TO PICK IT UP.I WILL DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU WHEN I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST ME, AND I BELIEVE THAT MY MONEY WILL BE WELL SECURED IN YOUR HAND.

I WANT YOU TO TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WILL TAKE FROM THIS MONEY FOR THE ASSISTANCEYOU WILL GIVE TO ME. ONE PASSIONATE APPEAL I WILL MAKE TO YOU IS NOT TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER WITH ANYBODY, SHOULD YOU HAVE REASONS TO REJECT THIS OFFER, PLEASE AND PLEASE DESTROY THIS MESSAGE AS ANY LEAKAGE OF THIS INFORMATION WILL BE TOO BAD FOR US SOLDIER’S HERE IN IRAQ. I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG WE WILL REMAIN HERE, AND I HAVE BEEN SHOT, WOUNDED AND SURVIVED TWO SUICIDE BOMB ATTACKS

BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD, THIS AND OTHER REASONS I WILL MENTION LATER HAS
PROMPTED ME TO REACH OUT FOR HELP, I HONESTLY WANT THIS MATTER TO BE RESOLVED
IMMEDIATELY.

SGT CHAD COOK.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Ah, thanks for posting that, rictheobscene.
I didn´t catch the full flavour of the thing til I re-read the first post in this thread.

Well, manbiteslion, massbait leader, what do you reckon?
A ´Next Generation' massbait?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another interesting candidate maybe..
41.219.201.219 could be him.
I was in the To: header. But again not the addy I gave him.
(Substituted || for double lowercase letter L)

Edit: This one hit the same account as the NOK format from a couple of posts back. I replied to that format from a new account, and he replied to that with the same as this. Chances are increasing that they are the same lad and even our original smallboi.

Code:
Return-Path: <smithco||[email protected]>
X-Flags: 0000
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 10 Feb 2010 08:36:40 -0000
Received: from n20.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (HELO n20.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) [87.248.110.137]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx006) with SMTP; 10 Feb 2010 09:36:40 +0100
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n20.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2010 08:36:40 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.202] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2010 08:36:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp232.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2010 08:36:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 33720 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Feb 2010 08:36:39 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.219.201.219] by web24817.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Feb 2010 00:36:39 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 00:36:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PROCEDURE.
To: (me)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1424302019-1265790999=:33160"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-UID: IEdBf2w7f2IBJ1GTGW9o4XlwdWxlcxbY

Co||in Smith wrote:
Dear Friend,
Many thanks for your well received email dated Feb 8th 2010.I hope my response meets you in good health and high spirit. Now talking of high spirit, I wonder how you’re coping this freezing winter season in Europe and United States. What’s the temperature in your area? I gathered Washington D.C, is almost shut down because of heavy snow fall. I’m sure you can work from home…in case your neighborhood is badly affected with extreme temperature.

I’m very glad to have carefully contacted you on this matter. I had a trip to the Financial Trust Company in Cotonou, Benin Republic and I’m happy to inform you that I have put things in perfect condition and I have been given the accurate requirements to meet the release of the US$10.8M into your lawful custody.

The Financial Trust Company has protected these funds, and since I’m the Attorney to the deceased, that I was invited to make haste to remove these funds, and I have invited you to play the role of the Depositor since it requires a foreigner (non residence) and I will work on the necessary documents from Ministries to apply for the release of the funds. It does not involve any risk, and I’m the very one to complete all the processes here, but I will always seek an advice from you, especially on the area of investment. The Bank is playing a role and will give us every necessary assistance, and at the end of the transaction we can compensate these officers that will help us. So I have done things I suppose to do and I need your info to start the processing of these documents thus

Your full Names.
Full Company or Residential Address.
Full Banking info, Address and telephone.
And your private phone numbers.

As soon as I receive the above info, I will use it to apply for the change of ownership as your next of kin, and get all necessary approvals from the Ministries and FEDERAL High Court, to be submitted to the Financial Trust Company to release the funds. This is the procedure and it does not necessarily mean you have to relate with the decease…no! I’m a lawyer and every effort to get all these requirements depends on me and if there is any other info I might need from you in future, I will always report to you. So at this preliminary stage, I need the above info for a start immediately.

At least you can see what I mean at the scene of accident, and the whole world cried for those that lost their lives. So give me your trust, and I’m going to work on the agreement which you and I will endorse to protect our shares in the investments. For a brief, since you will be providing the above info, receive the funds in your bank account and assist in the investment of the funds, I will agree to offer you 35% of the total us$10.8m, and I will take 60% and we will map out 5% for expenses, etc.All these shall contain in the MOU, and will forward copy to you to read through. Also all the necessary docs if procured, shall be copied to you for your perusal, and you must keep this activity to yourself. This is an opportunity for you and me and it comes once in a life time.

This is the whole thing and I will look forward to receive the above info, and your cooperation to proceed.

Kindly use this email: smithco||[email protected],in all your future correspondence with me.

It is a pleasure to join you in this partnership reject.

Thank you.
Co||ins Smith.
Legal Consultant.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
Well, manbiteslion, massbait leader, what do you reckon?
A ´Next Generation' massbait?

I think maybe just leave this as a bit of a free-for-all, but we'll have a look for a good massbait lad for a new fresh game in a couple of weeks...I've got a crazy amount on just now, but once I'm all level we can all play together again Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
I think that this guy will continue to do "soldier" scams as he seems to think that it is a "good platform". I hope that the de-education about gmail stuck and that he will continue to use other email providers that will give us a good location on him.
In the meantime, I'm using his pic as part of a juju casting/insult reverse massbait. That is, I'm replying to all spam with a canned response from gmail. The canned response includes an embedded image of 0gwu claiming to be a scammer that is forwarding all of his negative karma to other scammers via email. It is necessary that they view his pic in order for the dead spirits to know who their victim is... er something like that. It makes for some interesting responses, and much negative will directed at 0gwu. Hopefully he is recognized on the street, and administered proper justice. Wink

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That t sounds awfully mean MJWoody, I mean what if the lad sues you? Oh that's right, we don't funkin care Wink Nice one.

Divide and conquer is insanely powerful, make your lads each others enemies and they'll do your job for you

Everyone keep your eyes open for a nice lad with a fun format who gives responsive answers and goes off script easily! A newbie who we can save before he thinks of scamming as a way of life...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic