SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this guy must be really feeling the pain by now. I can't help but laugh. Chop after chop after chop... But the worst (or best, from our perspective) thing is that he has been wasting so much time on us! I wonder if he is really considering suicide himself, wish him luck! Wink

I'm trying t get him on the hook again with A.J. Pennyp@cker, wealthy industrialist, philanthropist and bicyclist.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ anybody else ho has been dumped should try to get back on with him, he ought to be kept entertained for as long as possible, but, I think it it time to turn up the heat and prove to him that in order to land the big money he has to start doing things, like church induction, carvings, photos (anything you can think of really)

edit to add : Gerald has given me the brush off. Time to get smallboi to appoint someone else
Quote:
INTERNATIONAL R3MITTANCE SECURITY
COMPANY(IRSC)
Unit W38,Grove Bus1ness Center
560-568 High Road
London N17 9TA

Mr. baiter

The Management and staff of International Remittance Security Company wishes to officially inform you that following an email message we sent to you with the Phone number of Agent Caesarboi for you to call in other to schedule an appointment with remittanceboi for the handover of Sgt. smallboi's funds to you as his representative which you failed to comply with, we want to let you know that we did not schedule any other meeting with you at any bar or ask you to wear any green jacket and your dealings with the so-called Gerald yesterday whom you handover 27,000 Euros was done at your own risk and disgression. If you can check the email address which contacted you yesterday, you will find out that it isn't the same with this one and thus you entertained emails and kept to an appointment with Hackers which I believe I have alerted you about.

In this effect, we have received specific instructions from Sgt. smallboi that you are no longer his representative to his funds or part of this Transaction thus we shall no longer entertain any email messages from you until Sgt. smallboi informs us otherwise. He said he warned you severally against keeping any appointment with the criminals but you flaunted his advise and went ahead to handover your money to the Hackers from Madrid. Please do not contact us again regarding this transaction as we believe our stand has been made clear to you on this issue.

Best wishes and luck
remittanceboi.

hmm, has smallboi dumped me as well?
not quite
Quote:
baiter,

What security device did you implant in the suitcase you gave the
hackers? Please tell me about it because I do not know what to do now
with you.

Give me update as soon as possible.

smallboi

2nd edit to add :
From smallboi (but this isn't the original smallboi, this is the eloquent English smallboi)
Quote:
baiter,

I am really impressed to hear that you had such secure security system
on the Briefcase you handed over to the Hackers, please I want you to
keep this new email of yours a secret, do not write to anyone with
this email address except me, and do not share my email with anyone.

I asked Gerald to leave you out of the transaction because I thought
your next action will be to leave UK in anger possibly because you
lost your money to those criminals but now you have given me another
100 reasons to believe in your sense of Judgement, Competence and
Loyalty and I want you to know that together we shall put heads to
find a way to get our funds from IRSC.

Gerald said they will be shutting down operations temporarily so they
can sort out their problems at the Madrid Office so I would like to
seek your consent for our Funds to be moved to another Security
Company in UK, is it okay with you? let me know what you think about
this as soon as possible but for me, I see it as a new beginning for
both of us to make things right.

Furthermore, I noticed you sent some emails to me through your iphone,
can you send me your mobile phone number? I want us to be
communicating more effectively now in other not to make any mistakes.

Get back to me asap.

Sgt. smallboi

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post to add smallboi's latest.
Quote:
Dear baiter,

I will find a suitable Security Company that will undertake the
responsibility of keeping the funds safe, Gerald advised me to find a
Security Company that will move the money out of Europe due to IMF's
Policies and stand on transfer of funds within Europe and this ugly
incident with IRSC Spain has attracted unwanted attention to the IRSC
London which might drag IMF to investigate since its under their
Jurisdiction and this isn't good for us so there's an urgent need for
the money to be moved out of Europe, Possibly Asia or North America as
Gerald has advised.

I will be working closely with Gerald to find a Reliable Security
Company in Asia or North America, with the experience he's got, I
believe he can help us get a good Security Company.

I will certainly keep you posted as soon as I find a Security Company.

Sgt. smallboi

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't seem to get any response out of him. Sad What email address(s) are you all hitting him up on?

Also, has anyone got a current IP addy on him?

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've still got him going on:
sgtc0llinsm@llsmith@googlemail dot com and
1rsc_c0nsult@nce@live dot com.

He seems excited about his 'trip' to Canada, even though the airports and financial institutions are all closed for three days for the 'Festival of The Great Bear'.

Nyuck-nyuck.

Hail The Great Bear!!!

"Who a hell did you think you are, to hell with your stupid money and lies." - Ibrahim
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have smallboi on remittanceboi on and madridboi on

Have been neglecting then a bit because I have been quite busy, but I'm sure they all still love me.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the English version of smallboi on

sgt collin small [email protected]

But, as his English improved dramatically at the time of the madridboi dolla chop I no longer think that it is the original smallboi.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not been in contact with Remittanceboi for a while. Altho I have been discussing Remittanceboi with Smallboi. I really want them go give up a piggy.
Remittanceboi filled out the MG forms, and as a reward he got an access code for 5ecurity 5hield, where he spent only just over 10 minutes. Now he wants me to go to WU but I need a lot of convincing.

I have no clue what Madridboi's motivations are in warning against the S&R bois. He is now starting to want stuff from me, so I will semi-drop him. S&R should produce more trophies and/or piggies.

My mails with Smallboi:

/me wrote:
Good morning Smallboi,

Right now I have to hurry. I have to go to Europe for a couple of days, and my flight is leaving at 10 this morning, so I have to be at the airport early.
I will get back to you after my trip. Please see what you can come up with together with Remittanceboi in the mean time.
From what I have seen, the western onion looks like exactly the same kind of organization as mannigram. I don't know why this would be a better experience.

Take care for now, I will talk to you when I get back.
-Torv@lds Tur!ng
smallboi wrote:
Hey Torv@lds,

How are you doing? you told me you were travelling to Europe for a couple of days and I haven't heard from you ever since, Are you okay? I'm just wanted to check on you and know whats going on with you, Hope you had a smooth trip to Europe?

Get in touch with me as soon as you return.

(MYL1FE FUNDS)

Smallboi
/me wrote:
Hi Smallboi,
Nice to read from you. I had to extend my trip for 2 days. I am at the airport now, but the plane is not boarding for another 2 hours. I should be back home tomorrow morning. Hopefully the jet lag will not be too bad.

Take care for now. We'll talk more when I get back home.
Best,
-Torv@lds
smallboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

I'm glad to know that you are okay.

Have a pleasant trip back home and make sure you let me know the moment you come back home safely.

Best regards
(MYL1FE FUNDS)

Smallboi
/me wrote:
Hi Smallboi,
This morning I got back. Everything went well, but I am still a bit messed up from the time zone difference.
Right now I am going to get some rest, but I will get back to you soon.
Regards,
-Torv@lds
/me wrote:
Hi Smallboi,
Have you talked to Remittanceboi anymore? This whole business with mannigram has been quite a bad experience. I am really not looking forward to going into another one of those money courier companies. I would feel so much more comfortable if I can just wire it to his account.
Of course I realize that a bank transfer can take a couple of days, and the mannigram was supposed to be faster, but I think at this point we can afford to lose a couple of days if it will save us the trouble. I also noticed that he had specified to transfer $5000 this time. The extra $1000 is not a problem right now, but I do think he should have mentioned it and explained.
Could you please discuss it with Remittanceboi? If you think that I should discuss it with him myself, I will do it, but maybe he will listen to you more.
Regards,
-Torv@lds
smallboi wrote:
Hello Dear, (<-- getting affectionate?)

I am so pleased you came back safely. I hope your trip was worth going.. On this whole transfer thing, Torv@lds I think the fastest and safest means of transfer worldwide is by WESTERN ONION MONEY TRANSFER.

I got Remittanceboi on phone and discussed about the extra $1,000, and he explained that it is still part of your fees required. As you know, I have already made in some contribution, and these fees has long over stayed with you due to difficulties in transfer. He explained further that since it has taken this time, that you should send in the $5,000 so that the transfer could be effected while the balance are arranged. He further asked me to tell you to make the payment in 2 parts, thus make a $2,500 transfer and send in the transfer details, when confirmed , you would proceed and make the remaining.

I would really love if you could make this through Western Onion on Monday and send the details to me first, so that I can forward it to Remittanceboi for confirmation. This transaction is really going slowly, and it makes my BP to fluctuate high these days. PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME, SO WE COULD ROUND THIS UP IN THIS JANUARY.

REGARDS,

SGT.

(myl!fe funds)
/me wrote:
Hi Smallboi,
You should know by now that I will help you. If I had any doubt, I would have given up long ago.
I have looked into the western onion, an I think it is the same as mannigram. I really don't feel good about it.
The extra $1000 is not a problem, but can't I just wire it to you, if Remittanceboi has a problem? I still don't know what went wrong with the mannigram. If you insist, I will go to a western onion agencie and see if they can help. But I have my doubts about them.
Regards,
-Torv@lds
smallboi wrote:
Dearly beloved, (<-- uhhhmmmmmmm.. me?)

I was so overwhelmed to read your mail, and your reassurance. Honestly, hold me by my words, I tell you, Western Onion is far better than the Money gram. So use Western Onion.

As you are not conversant with it, after making the payment, ask them to circle the MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER) on the slip, than scan the slip outrightly to me, so that I can forward it to Remittanceboi at once. I insist you use Remittanceboi as the RECEIVER, but forward the slip to me first, than I would send it to Remittanceboi.

Can you tell me when exactly you will send it? So I can be on alert this time around.

Sincere regards,

Sgt.
(MYL1FE FUNDS).

So in his last 2 mails he hasn't written my name or his own. Is he sending the same mails for multiple maga? Also, he is becoming way too friendly. Maybe that is my own fault for being less rude to him myself and addressing him by his first name...

So I guess it's time to get back with Remittanceboi, and explain what Smallboi and I have discussed (I still think they are the same person) and tell him how I feel about it. Ask him 'what if the WU has the same kind of security measures'. He may not mind another set of forms.

Mails with Madridboi:

madridboi wrote:
Torv@lds Tur!ng,

Haven seen your attached payment prove to this fake Gerald Jones, as i had directed you before we must have your full hand written authorization before i can hand over this matter to the anti fraud unit lawyer whom will make the formal application and follow up steps. so try to send me the hand written authorization with the other document you said they had sent you too.

Madridboi.
madridboi wrote:
Dear Mr.Torv@lds Tur!ng,

Prio to the last massage i just sent you , i had to send you this information right away beacuse we have reliably gardard that that this fraud starts have changed their tricks now and have started spreading a fake super imposed manipulated picture of an an army officer which they lifted from a magazine and configurated a massage inside positionning him as the Smallboi in other to sustain their hold on people like you, so be careful lets work with initiative untill we pin them down.

Madridboi
madridboi wrote:
Dear Mr.Torv@lds Tur!ng,

I hope you ve not falling back to their cheap lies again, better wake up and be able to help others wake up too.

Madridboi
/me wrote:
Dear Madridboi,

This mannigram transfer slip I had already sent 3 weeks ago. I just sent it to you because I thought it could be useful in building a case against Gerald and Collin, as a piece of evidence.

I am on a business trip in Europe right now, but when I get back I will find the signed agreement and send that as well.

Gracias,
-Torv@lds
madridboi wrote:
Dear Mr.Torv@lds Tur!ng,

I have seen your last mail, the issue is that you realy have to take your time because the process we are about to enter now requires a maximun follow up if we must achieve our objective so that you can quickly recover your lost.

Madridboi
/me wrote:
Dear Madridboi,

How are you doing? Hopefully you are doing good, both personally and professionally. I got back from my trip yesterday. We had to extend it for a couple of days. Everything went well, but I am still a bit messed up from the time difference.
To follow up my last message, I have found the agreement that I sent to Gerald. I have hereby attached it so you can use it for your case.

Best regards,
-Torv@lds Tur!ng
madridboi wrote:
Dear Mr.Torv@lds Tur!ng,

I have seen your last mail and all hands must be on deck as we prepare for this battle, now send us your full hand written authorization mandating our fraud unit lawyer to take over this matter on your behalf.

Madridboi

Sorry dude, I'm not going to hand write anything. I will photoshop my character's signature on anything you send my way tho.
I don't trust Madridboi. He may suspect what I am.

Did anyone get the same or almost the same as the last 2 mails Smallboi sent me? And is anyone else still being rescued by Madridboi?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As you are not conversant with it, after making the payment, ask them to circle the MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER) on the slip, than scan the slip outrightly to me,

Knock up a WU form from Deuzer's supply, then add a big ring round/through the number. Shame the number can't be read, but he did tell you to do it.

Quote:
Hi baiter,

That's fine. Please lets start preparing for the 4,200quid transfer
and activation fees immediately. Hope this would be convenient for you
early next week. Just let me know when, so that David could send in
his details for transfer.

Get back.

Sgt.

Definitely a local lad, not the original smallboi.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New character!! I should now make the transfer to Bry@n Ho|mes, since remittanceboi is flagged in the 5ecurity 5hield database Very Happy (To avoid any more complications!! Laughing )

smallboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

How are you? I did not hear from you all day. Please, hope you would fasten up.
Hoping to hear from you.

Smallboi.
MYL1FE FUNDS.

/me wrote:
Good morning Smallboi,
I didn't reply earlier because I didn't know what to say. I went to a western onion office yesterday, but it was quite a disappointment. Maybe I said the wrong things, I don't know.
I told them that I would not want to make use of any security systems, but apparently that choice is not up to me. They could see on their computer that our last transfer via moneygram is still in the 5ecurity 5hield database, but not completed. They had a lot of questions, but I could not answer most of them. I think I am now flagged with 5ecurity 5hield. Either me or Remittanceboi. Or both. Hopefully I am not flagged with the federal government or the IMF or something like that.
Maybe we could use a different receiver name, but I would not want to involve anybody else on my side in sending the payment. Maybe I can ask my account manager if he has any suggestions to help out.
I have to get into a meeting right now, but I will check back with you later.
Regards,
-Torv@lds

/me wrote:
Smallboi,
This afternoon I am going by a different western onion agency. There are a couple of them in the area. Maybe they are more helpful to me. Do you have any advice or ideas?
-Torv@lds

smallboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

Your idea is perfect, Proceed as planned and get in touch with me as soon as you make the payment so i can forward the payment information to Remittanceboi myself.

(MYL1FE FUNDS)

Smallboi

smallboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

I spoke to Remittanceboi about the 5ecurity 5hield problem you're facing and he said they might bring it up on computer at another Western Onion office you visit because its all online, maybe you're right after all, I think either you or Remittanceboi is flagged with 5ecurity 5hield so Remittanceboi has instructed that if such problem re-occurs today, then you should make the payment to his Assistant Mr.Bry@n Ho|mes via Western Onion Money Transfer.

Torv@lds, in my own opinion, I guess you should make the payment to Mr.. Bry@n Ho|mes instead of Remittanceboi to avoid any more complications, Remittanceboi said you should make sure you do not use 5ecurity 5hield to make the payment so Bry@n Ho|mes can pick the money up without delays.

Best wishes,
(MYL1FE FUNDS)
Smallboi

For now this new character only has a name, no email address...

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been passed to a new remittanceboi as well, but not the same name, I need to contact your smallboi and see if it is his doing, and not smallboiII (the UK version)

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My smallboi sent me this :
Good day baiter

Sincerely, to our best interest, this bank transfer is very fine.
Here are the details from David. Do effect the transfer immediately so
that all the formalities agreed would go smoothly.
He gave his account and that of his company.
Bank: Royal Bank of Scotland
Name: David Inbaraj
Account no.: 10130362
Sort code: 16-13-07
Swift: RBOSGB2L
Iban: GB48RBOS16130710130362
Bank address: 15-19 Mill street, Bedford MK40 3EU

Bank: HSBC
Name: APOLLO CONSULTIN
Acc no.: 24117891
Sort code: 40-38-04
Swift: MIDLGB21
Iban: GB50MIDL40380424117891
Bank address: 26 Broad street, Reading, RG1 2BU.

Proceed with any of the banks for the transfer. Send a copy or note of
the transfer to me immediately.

Regards,
Sgt. Collin

Duly sent on to Alan

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He loves me .. he loves me not .. he loves me .. Purple Flower

So I'm merely stalling, nothing to get angry about. But somehow he misinterprets it as lack of trust, dedication, or competence. He threatens to take me off the case, I reassure him again, he gives me another chance.

smallboi wrote:
Torv@lds,

I didn't hear from you yesterday, is everything alright?

Smallboi
/me wrote:
Hi Smallboi,
My problem is that I want to talk with a western onion officer, about the security procedures and the possibilities, but before I identify myself. I don't have any fake ID I can use for this, and I don't even think it would feel right to go down that road. Maybe it will work better if I call them on the phone.
-Torv@lds
smallboi wrote:
Torv@lds,

I'm a little bit confused to find out that you are sounding like this, why would you want to talk to a Western Onion Officer? Do you have any doubts about 1R5C's ability to handle this hand over? Frankly I do not see any reason why you want to talk to anyone about Security procedures and possibilities, I have advised you to proceed to any Western Onion Office around you to make the payment to Remittanceboi's Assistant, I do not know what else you want or have you been Flagged with 5ecurity 5hield all Over the United States?

This transaction has been delayewd for too long and maybe I think now is a good time take very hard decisions..Torv@lds you either follow simple instructions or you back the Hell out!! There comes a time in a man's life when he will have to make difficult choices ($52,000,000 Million US Dollars or our Friendship) and this is purely one of them. I do not know how you might see this but maybe when you understand when you have $52 Million Deposited with a Security Company, I'm sorry.

(MYL1FE FUNDS)

Sgt. Smallboi
smallboi wrote:
My dear Torv@lds,

I am sincerely sorry if I had used some harsh statements in my other email. I have always had doubt in your commitment towards this transfer, and you have continually reassured me.

I have never asked you to fake your ID. Why should you fake your identity for a $5,000 transfer? I have only asked you to send the money to Remittanceboi s assistant, due to the previous 5ecurity 5hield thing. I have decided that if you dont help with the payment by the end of Friday, I will notify Remittanceboi to withdraw your interest and look for a more competent person.

Kind regards,
Smallboi
MYL1FE FUNDS
/me wrote:
Smallboi, you totally mistook what I said.
I don't know what gave you the idea that I doubt Remittanceboi or 1R5C. Quite the opposite. I have on more than one occasion told you that I am impressed with Remittanceboi as a person as well as a professional.
The last time I went to the western onion, it showed up on their computer that the previous transfer had not cleared 5ecurity 5hield. That is why I want to ask them about other ways. Now I think that I will show up again when I identify myself. So I'd rather ask them first before that happens.
Remittanceboi and yourself have specifically told me to make sure that the transfer does not go through 5ecurity 5hield. This is what I am arranging, but I can not just tell them what to do. All I want to ask the western onion is how to bypass the security, but without sounding suspicious.
Again, if I had any doubt about you, I would have walked away. And if I had any doubt about Remittanceboi or the 1R5C, I would have told you so openly.
I really don't think I deserve the attitude and tone that you address me with.
-Torv@lds
smallboi wrote:
Hi Torv@lds,

No. Dont ask anybody about how to bypass security OR fake id. You know I am a military personnel, and I have little experience on this sort of transfer. This very payment you are about to make with Remittanceboi s assistant s name which I forwarded to you has nothing, I MEAN NOTHING, to do with the previous transfer, and moreso the latter was Money gram and not Western Onion.

Torv@lds, when you walk up to any Western onion, all you need do or say is that you are sending money to a receipient in the UK. Then furnish them with the name given to you. You must not start telling them you had a previous 5ecurity 5hield thing.

I am sorry for using harsh tone in my other emails, and have always believed in you on your assurances. But I really meant to determine all these by tomorrow being Friday. If you would follow the directives, you would see how things will work out smoothly before noon tomorrow. My apology again please.

Best wishes,
Smallboi
MYL1FE FUNDS

Is anyone besides IG, BBR and myself still in regular contact?

BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bolleboos

I think I've pushed him too far.
He sent me a message 'Subject:Ultimatuam' (heh) and I dared him to walk away.
I guess he hasn't heard of the Investment Effect.

Well, time to launch the PornBomb....

"Who a hell did you think you are, to hell with your stupid money and lies." - Ibrahim
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bolleboos
Quote:
Is anyone besides IG, BBR and myself still in regular contact?

My character is and smallboi is showing signs of a tender interest in 'her'. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get him to email me on anything. Are you guys using new characters or the same old trusted faces? I'de like to get back in regular contact with Ogwu. I miss the slimy little lad. Wink

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Still same character.

Tur!ng replied to Smallboi's format on November 14.
Smallboi, Remittanceboi, Madridboi, and myself have sent each other a total of 171 emails right now.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I´ve been baiting smallboi and cie since I joined here in November.
It´s been tedious uphill work, extraordinarily unproductive of anything but time-wasting, until yesterday.
My character is a 'm@ssage th3rapist' who works in a 24/7 m@ssage clin1c.

She´s had some amazing adventures, all of which have been ignored by s@allboi and r3mitt@ceboi, receiving only the usual WU demands.
Anyway.
RL had me off-line for several weeks,basically until very recently.

I consulted with my revered mentor about what to do with the baits in progress and was recommended to simply drop the newest ones. As for the older ones, I was told to try different approaches and see what happens.

So I wrote sm@allboi 29 Jan with apologies, etc and after he replied, and very nicelt, too, I dropped the bombshell in the following message:

Quote:
I´ve been very busy organising donations in aid of the Haitian disaster.
My clients have been terrifically supportive and the other girls here, too.
We´ve actually come up with 11,000 euros!
There´s a good chance this weekend we´ll get even more from the clients.
We can´t decide on which organisation to send this money to- the relief programmes seem to be doing their best but the chaos is apparently overwhelming.

Could you recommend a Haitian relief fund for us?
I´d really appreciate that!

sm@lboi replied in less than 10 hours:

Quote:
Its good to hear from you.. I'm overwhelmed to know that you are actually soliciting for funds to help the Haiti Earthquake victims and I think I can recommend a good Organisation that could use the money Judiciously but I will have to send you that information later. I'm really impressed to know you run a Humanitarian Agency in your Country and I shall do my best to support you.

I replied with gratitude and explaining how much it means to me to be able to count on the advise of a real man, one who has seen so much of the world.

He replied:
Quote:

I understand your plight completely. I have found the contact details of a N0n-Governmental Hum@nitarian Organisation in UK that will surely utilize these funds to the best of my knowledge, I was priviledged to work closely with them in one of my United Nations Peace Keeping operations in Pakistan and I can attest 100% to their dedication to Humanitarian work.

Not an hour later that org. sent me a lovely email with a project, photos and...bank account details (same account holder´s name as sent to another baiter on this thread, different bank)
Twisted Evil

And now, after I returned from RL affairs, I found this awaiting me from sm@lboi:

Quote:
Your other colleagues do not have to worry, just reach out to XXXX, and the funds would actually get to the needy in Haiti.
I am honestly happy with your kind-heartedness to help those earthquake victims in Haiti.
I promise to pledge my life too to Humanitarian aid. A very big hug

Amazing how the Haitian disaster brings out the very essence of the scammers, isn´t it.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I opened the account I bait sm@lboi from, I found a message from the lad himself tenderly hoping I´d managed to find some time for 'myself' this week end.
I replied telling him I was knackered because aside from my usual shifts, I´d organised an auction of a voucher of ten th3rapy sessions in our new jacuzz1 with the th3rapist of the winner´s choice. Proceeds of the auction plus the donations over the weekend amount to 3,000 euros. That plus the 15,000 makes tidy sum of money, I should think.

There was also a warm message from the madam president of the NGO sm@llboi had recommended, congratulating me on decidding to use her organisation to channel our fund raising results and lamenting I wasn´t able to join her in Bristol today.
She wrote

Quote:
Our "Save The Haiti Children" Road Show is scheduled to commence by 4.00pm local time in Bristol today and we are going to cover the major streets in other to raise more funds. As donations are slowing down, we would not relent to create more avenues for aid.

The woman invited me to call her (UK number) to talk about the plans for the monies raised.

Odd that her IP resolves to Nigeria, isn´t it.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Was it a 4470 number?

Also, there is really no need to leet words like therapist - this thread is not going to appear on early pages of a Google search of that word. And unless somebody spilled the beans, "smallboi" and "remitanceboi" are being used only in this thread, so the scammers have no idea we're calling them that. Leeting should be unnecessary there, as well. Wink

The only reason I mention this is because leeting is awkward for my screen reader. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I´ll check out the number, titania.
As for the leeting, sorry to cause you inconvenience. I´ll take your advise on board.

On to update the bait.
Iwrote to the charming Madame X past midnight that I had problems with the bank account given and that the take in donations now amounted to over 18,000 euros.

At 8.05 am she answered me with a second, fresh account and a warm commendation:

Quote:
Oh! What a marvelous work you are doing (character´s name deleted), really raised 3,000 euros just over the weekend! You are indeed a real humanitarian woman-leader with lots of mobilization spirit. I will really have to recommend you for a humanitarian award.

And so on, ending with

Quote:
TRUST women, you know!

And asking me to call her if I had any problems or questions.
However, Madame X can´t help gilding the lily

Quote:
If you were opportune d to have the news yesterday on BBC, there have been some delays on some of the victims to be rushed down to Florida for immediate operations due to funds, and some logistics within the US army. So all these funds gathered are moving immediately to Haiti.

What the charming Madame X doesn´t know is that she´s about to get her lily gilded, big time.

My mentor recommended me to get romantic with smallboi, so I have.
In my own way, of course.
Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me to him (with his previous to me underneath)
Quote:
Sgt Smallboi,
There has been no update today, I still think I should meet with
this man.

Baiter

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 11:54:42 +0100 "Sgt. smallboi"
<[email protected]> wrote:
>Hi Baiter,
>
>I hope you are fine and great. I did not hear from you yesterday,
>and hope
>to know about the development on the payment.
>
>Please get back accordingly.
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Sgt.
>

Today I found this :
Quote:
Baiter,

Update from who? Did we agree on any update from anyone or any you
mistaken me for someone else. You are just supposed to pay money into
remittance boi II's Bank account so he can transfer the funds to your
Company account as you have chosen so what do you mean by "Update
today".

I have given you David's Bank account for your onward payment, Don't
Screw me this time because this is one chance we have to seal this
deal.

Proceed as agreed and stop playing around.

Sgt. smallboi

oooh! temper temper!

Quote:
Dear Sgt Smallboi,
I mentioned that there was no update, as, at the time, there was nothing to update you on.
I can now inform you that there is an update, that is, I have more information to impart to you, sequel to that which was given previously.
I have received the bank account information, and am aware of the instructions appertaining thereto, that is, with reference to the transferring of the previously mentioned amount thereinto, from without and not with standing any redirection without any further communiques.
That said, and as per the instructions, the amount has been duly transferred.

Baiter.

(Titania's reader thingy will have a fit over that message) sorry!

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still desperately trying to pay... ...just posted this update because Remittanceboi gave me a Closed lad accounts Very Happy

/me wrote:
Hi Smallboi,
Just to let you know. I won't be able to go by the western union today, because my car is at the shop and I depend on a ride from a colleague for transportation. I shall go tomorrow when I pick up the car. I shall make the transfer to Br!an Ho|mes according to Remittanceboi's latest instructions.
Will keep you posted.
Kind regards,
-Torv@lds

smallboi wrote:
Torv@lds, What is going on? Did you visit the Western Union Office today? Get back to me asap. Smallboi (MYL1FE FUNDS)

/me wrote:
Good morning Smallboi,
Yes, I was at another western union agency on saturday afternoon. One down town. I found on their web site that they have quite a few offices and agencies in the area here.
When they enter my name into the system, it shows up that the other transfer had not made it through secure shield. So it is my name, and not Remittanceboi's name that is somehow flagged. The western union guy was very nice, and he really looked into the possibilities what he could do. He said he could just make a new entry using the same name, and nobody would find out, as it is not restricted and not checked. So that would not necessarily be a problem.
But Remittanceboi told me (and you) to make sure he does not have to go through security at all, because he had some problem with their system.
This is why I said before that I thought that the western union is the same kind of organization as the moneygram, and that it would be much easier if I could just wire it to you or Remittanceboi, or now maybe even to his assistant Mr. Holmes, who could of course just hand it over then. I realize that it is more expensive and supposedly slower. But you have to agree that at this point, slower is hardly a factor anymore, and right now I have no problem paying for the transaction cost in advance. Those extra couple of hundred dollars will look totally trivial once we have our project finalized at last. I honestly don't see how this western union is far better than the moneygram, because I still think they are basically the same thing, but with a different name.
Please let me know if you think that this matter I should better discuss with Remittanceboi directly, bu I understood from you that you would want to be the point of contact.
Regards,
-Torv@lds

smallboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

Its good that you have finally identified the problem with the transfer and the possible solution. In my own opinion, since the Guy at Western Union Office says he can make a new entry and no one will worry about it, then I suggest you make the payment to either Remittanceboi or Bry@n Ho|mes without further delay.

Time is of the essence in this transaction, maybe you do not know that the more the Luggage stays at IRSC, the more the dumurrage charges I shall pay IRSC so we need to close this transaction as quickly as we can.

I advise you go back to that Guy at the Western Union Office and make the payment, if you want to seek Remittanceboi's opinion before proceeding, that might not be a bad idea but I assure you that he will still ask you to make the payment via Western Union since there's someone that has promised to help so there isn't any need for you to contact Remittanceboi.

Consider the contents of this email message as your top priority and do the needful immediately.

Get back to me asap.

(MYL1FE FUNDS)

Smallboi

smallboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds,

When you get to the Western Union Office, ask they guy not to use security shield for the payment to Remittanceboi or Bryan Holmes (This is Compulsory). Remittanceboi has made it clear on so many occasions that he wouldn't entertain any security shiled and I think you should abide by it.

Just ask the guy at the Western Union Office to make the money available for pick up immediately you make the payment so Remittanceboi or Bryan can pick it up without going through Security Shield.

Smallboi

He forgot to add the secret password.
/me wrote:
Dear Smallboi,
I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding. What I understood from the agent was that the entry he can make without verification is an entry for security shield. Which Remittanceboi can not access or not run or something. That is why I wrote back to you. If he could just make a transfer and release everything, I would have gone ahead and done it, of course. No question. If you want I could go back in case I got it wrong, but I'm pretty sure I didn't.
Do you think I should explain and discuss the matter directly with Remittanceboi? With his background, he must have more experience than us.
Please just let's get everything finalized soon now. This is really staring to affect my life.
Best wishes,
-Torvalds

remittanceboi wrote:
Torv@lds,

Due to the current turnout of events regarding the transfer of $5000 USD, I have made concrete arrangements to secure a Correspondent Bank Account in the United States Of America for your onward payment. This decision was made after Smallboi explained to me the reasons why you cannot effect the transfer via Western Union Money Transfer. Below is the Bank account details:

ACCOUNT NAME:H4RR3LL B34UTY PR0DUCTS
1928 R4C1NE ST
R4C1NE, W1 534O3
ROUNTING: 275O7I385
ACCOUNT NUMBER:373XXX9938
BANK NAME: TCF NAT10NAL B4NK
BANK ADDRESS:5OOW BR0WN DEER RD
M1LW4UKEE, WI 53217

As soon as you deposit $5000.00 USD into the Bank account above, scan and send the payment/transfer slip as a confirmation of your payment so we can forward it to our Correspondence for onward payment to us.

I await your swift response to this situation as soon as possible.

(MYL1FE FUNDS)

Remittanceboi

Thank you. Now I haven't heard from Remittanceboi in a long time (while I was talking with Smallboi) so now I need confirmation that this is not Remittanceboi's attempt to steal my money from Smallboi. I'm not being difficult. Merely trying to protect everybody's interest.

EDIT: @Titania: If I'm not mistaking, this account is a new one, right?

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well.
Why aren´t I surprised that when I looked over IG´s bait of these lads just now that one of his accounts is also one the charming Madame X gave me to help me channel over 18,000 euros to her NGO? Cool

However, Alan will be rubbing his hands over the email correspondence I sent which connects smallboi and madame X.

Normally, of course I would delete the piggy (rules is rules) except that:
remittanceboi just sent me an account!
And a different one to those hither to used, as far as I know.
He adopted a stern attitude with MT (the initials of my character´s profession) talking about demurrages and so forth.

To cower or to slap, that is the question.
MT is a simple woman who works hard at the world´s oldest profession and is blossoming into an inventive, creative and resourseful fund raiser under the inspiration of smallboi´s tenderness.
sniff

I´ll update the 'H eart for H aiti' idea MT has had later this evening.
And smallboi´s reaction to a tiny mistake she made. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Great work! Milwaukee, indeed.
@IG Sounds as though therre´s some confusion or distraction , doesn´t it.

update-
Yesterday(Monday) MT wrote to smallboi asking his advise on a delicate subject-
The delicate subject, which formed the builk of the email, was that poor MT, who wrote about the funds raised by the auctioning of a voucher for 10 sessions in the Jacuzzi area with the therapist of the client's choice being 3,000 euros, was very tired when she wrote that.

3,000 euros is what a single jacuzzi session costs. MT explained in some detail why that is and ended up telling smallboi she´d made the same mistake when writing to madame X, that the monies raised over the weekend were 3,000 euros to add the the 15,000 already raised since the dreadful earthquake.

The funds raised by that auction, once the legitimate costs were subtracted, actually amounted to 580,000.
MT asked smallboi for his advise on how to explain this mistake to Madame X. MT is shy of going into these details with a lady like Madame X.
MT is coming to depend on smallboi for advise because he´s a real man, yet so sensitive, etc.

She also asked him his opinion about whether the second jacuzzi area the 24/7 massage therapy clinic is going to add should be decorated in a Far East style or a repeat of 1001 Nights style as in the first area.

She mentioned she was writing this message before running off to the waxing salon and then on to the hair dressers. She prattled on about why she prefers waxing to the more up-to-date laser hair removal (provides scope for fantasy and changes in style) and mentioned that since st Valentine´s Day is coming up, well, she was tempted to adopt a heart trim.

From that to wondering about the possibility of a sweepstake amongst the clients on 14 February to guess how many and which of the therapists carried a heart trim was simple.
And from there to 'A Heart for Haiti' fundraiser took less than 20 seconds.

MT apologised for going on and on about jacuzzis and waxing and so forth.
Smallboi gallantly answered her this morning:

Quote:
No, not at all, you dont have to be shy. You are doing your best to get some aid for the earthquake victims. I am proud of you and your clients.

Did smallboi mention the 580,000 euros?
No. Cool

More tomorrow.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic