SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sarge wrote:
Baby
How are you doing?I have not read from you yesterday.I hope all is well.
Please try and write me back as soon as possible.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Unfortunately, Anna tried her hardest to send the money online, but to no avail:

Anna wrote:
I am so sorry, I haven't written, but I didn't want to write to you with any bad news. I'm afraid I've given up on that internet money thing you told me. I tried sending the money using the credit card, just like you asked, but it wouldn't take my credit card. I called my credit card company and they said there was no block on my card. I have a $50,000 credit limit, I only owe a few thousand dollars on the card and my payments are up to date. I even called the Western 0nion money people and they were unable to help me. I don't know what else to do honey. I'm working hard at this so that we can be together but it's not working out. I don't know what credentials this security company you're dealing with has, but I'm starting to get worried for you. Are you sure they aren't trying to scam you?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote
Quote:
I get a giggle everytime my screen reader pronounces remittanceboi. It sounds vaguely French. Reh-mih-TANCE-a-boy. And when you pluralize it, the final syllable is pronounced "bwah.

Now a wicked person would work on a name that your text to speech software would have a strange reaction to.
Wink

Edit to add : madridboi, is this the same one as before, or is it number 2?

Quote:
Hello Baiter,,
Please contact the head office and make the total payment of 9,650.00GBP , equally claim the fund as well from the head of in Spain.I have notice lack of professional staff's in their London branch and have contacted the head office and they await your mail or calls.

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY COMPANY.
ADDRESS:CALLE RIOJA 23,2C. MADRID. SPAIN
EMAIL:[email protected]
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER: Collin Smith Sm@ll
SECURITY CODE OF THE FUNDS: xxx11100691/GTF
AMOUNT: $52,000 000 USD
DATE OF DEPOSIT: 17th JUNE 08
TENURE: Short term.
CONTACT PERSON:Mr..Qu1roga Veg@
DEPARTMENT: Remittance security dept.
TELEPHONE:+34-6 72 5 32 2 87
FAX:+34-917-9 03-7 33
Please do contact them and get this fund out this week.
Thank you,
Sgt.Smallboi.

Titania, is that a new phone number? or is it madridboi one?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If you need a 'personal' touch with this, please pm me.
c/ Rioja isn't in my normal pubbing circuit, but if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Added today:
smallboi sent me an allcaps message not to pay attention to any other mailer except himself and especial not to send any funds to anyone else.
Seemed spooked.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna received two e-mails:

First was for the Spanish office of the security company, word for word as Inspector Gadget's e-mail (except mine started with "Hi Baby")

and a second one telling Anna that everything is going to be ok:

Quote:
Hi Baby,
Please try all you can and leave the rest to God.Am fine here.
I don't know how on earth i will fill to get at you.
But, you try to make this happen and i will fill on top of the world with you.
Love you,

@ psychicbait: I wonder if the lad is worried about the first security company (London) chopping the dollar after he fired them? Could be a good modality to drop on him later on.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice thinking. I'll see how I can fit that in with the other plans I had.
Ah, of course, one after the other. Thanks!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooops, found this in the spam folder (where it should be) from the Spanish security company

rboi2 wrote:
am contacting you in lieu of concluding and claiming your fund worth value $52, 000,000.00 (Fifty two million United States dollars) with our international remittance and security office. and in reference to our authorised mandate and collaboration with the DEPOSIT OF SARGE, SECURITY CODE OF THE FUNDS: xxx11100691/GTF. This letter serves as an invitation to our office INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY COMPANY (IRSC) S.l, Administration office, Madrid Spain . I will ask you to response to this mail to give your acknowledgement and consent to the invitation to enable us further advice you on our transactional requirements.

Sincerely,

Mr.Qu1r0g@ V3g@
Director: International Remittance Dept.
Telephone:+as previously posted by IG

ETA: Unknown to Sarge, he and Anna are now engaged. He'll find out as soon as he reads the e-mail to rboi2 that he was cc'd on:

Anna wrote:
I am Sgt. Smith's fiance and we will be married soon. I hope you can provide a better service than your London office did since they did nothing but cause problems for myself and my future husband. Please let me know what we need to do next.

Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Same here. They are getting a little more pushy now and actually demanding that I travel to Valencia.
I love getting the scripted replies. Means that our boi is so horribly busy with us that he can't deal with any real victims. Smile

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm pretty sure he's dropped the sultan. If I want to get back to him from another address, which address should I send my "I'm interested" email to? We've confused our lad to bits, but we've also succeeded in confusing the hell out of me too! Laughing

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Clark Fur Trading
Ahh, Valencia- chilly damp winters, but great horchata and very decent oranges.
Are you going to arrange a 'meeting'?

edited at 13:11-
I've responded to a most erratic post from G3r@ld, referring me to one R0b1n L.

A shame I couldn't open the attatched form and he'll have to send it me as part of the body of the text.
All is still London based.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna has been invited to Spain as well:

rboi2 wrote:
Payment notification in favour of @nn@ R3cks1ck,
400 Broad St.Seattle, WA 98109.
USA.

We have just received your mail relating to the claiming of your fund with our institution worth value $52,000,000.00 (Fifty two million United States dollars) and have noted the content .
To enable us release this fund to you, you are therefore required to comply with our standard procedures and transactional requirements to guarantee a successful and hitch-free release of fund to you as the beneficiary.
Procedures:
1. Visit to our office (within the next 14 working days of this notification)
2. Endorsement of fund release documents
3. Certification of Non-Resident documents
4. Duration: two working days for administrative certification of all clearance Documents and fund release.
Requirements:
1. International passport or ID card for identification purpose
2. Two passport sized photograph
3. Residential Address, Telephone / fax numbers
4. Payment of € 7,475.93 Euros to cover administrative cost and final release documents and fund to your name.
The above procedures and requirements are in accordance with the European Union and Spanish Financial rules and regulations.
Hope to have informed you correctly as we await your prompt response.
Confirm your date of arrival 48hours before takeoff to enable our protocol officer receive you at the Madrid - Barajas Airport. and on your request we will recommend a hotel near our office for your accommodation when you visit Madrid in the next days.
Call Mr.Quiroga Vega for further clarification if necessary: +34-672 532 287

Now they're getting greedy. Before they wanted 5650 GBP (equivalent to some 6340 Euro).

Well Anna has lots of complaining to do to Sarge....more money, the travel, etc. Of course getting a US passport to travel is going to take some time as well.

Although I'm thinking I'll ask them to book the hotel and provide proof of the reservation before I travel.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Make sure the hotel's in a nice part of Valencia!
Some areas are pretty dangerous after dark, like around the Malvarrosa beach, iirc.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Club74
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so confused...

In his original mail Smallboi wrote:

Quote:
The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British Diplomat working here and his office enjoys some immunity, I was able to move the money to a Finance company in Asia as a diplomatic package. He did not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it is family valuables belonging to a medical doctor who died in a raid here in Iraq, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family. The Finance company are now waiting for us to provide the name of beneficiary who they will transfer the funds to.

Ok. Now the money is either in Great Britan or Spain.
But...
Is is deposited in a bank? or is it a package?
...and if it is a package that makes no sense either...
I did a little calcutating and a little research online, and found out the following:
1 million US$ has the weight of about 10Kg (52 million = 520kg)
520 kg of family valuables?

I know I can't ask him, Sallboi is not talking to me anyway...

I could use the help of one of the G0m3r Boys...
I plan on writing him that I was contacted by a friend of his (Smallboi) to sent some money to his sister who has finacial problems in the US. His friend wrote me because he (Smallboi) is not able to write due to complications after an operation he had to undergo. Bla Bla Bla....

Of course I sent the money, it was picked up... And I just wanted to wish (Smallboi) good health and merry christmas... We will get back to the original transaction after the holidays when he (Smallboi) is better...

Or is it just too much?

"I'm aiming to get smallboi's friends to meet at 11:00 so they can wait until you arrive at 12:00 and beat you to a pulp.
Nothing personal, just business." (Baiter1 to Baiter2)

Last edited by Club74 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beofre you go having remittanceboi chop the dolla of mardridboi, you need to check the ip addresses to make sure that they aren't just the same lad. Obviously, if it is the same lad he'll know you are baiting him and will most likely drop you.

Does anyone have confirmation that these are different lads?

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madridboi:

IP 88.9.151.95
Spain

Londonboi:
IP 83.229.48.149
Nigeria

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so disappointed, I think I've been properly dropped on both main characters now. Shame, as the baits were played straight down the line, so he's either paranoid or rich and lazy.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I have only had contact with Smallboi... And since he is ignoring me a little,I thought why not let him feel a little left out... His sis gets money for Christmas... And he gets nothing! and damm, he may even loose more money on the big deal!!! I just want to get a reaction out of him, and maybe have him cry a little....

Still need ok/backup from one of the G0m3r boys... I wanted to write to him that his friend G0mer contacted me about his sis, and I have done what he asked... Get well soon and Happy New Year Sarge!

"I'm aiming to get smallboi's friends to meet at 11:00 so they can wait until you arrive at 12:00 and beat you to a pulp.
Nothing personal, just business." (Baiter1 to Baiter2)
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
I think I've been properly dropped [...] Shame, as the baits were played straight down the line, [...]

I have been playing totally straight, up until 3 days ago when I sent the security forms. I'm afraid those broke them. Didn't get any reply so far. I will send another polite reminder.

Sad He really had me thinking he was going to fill forms for me... I am such a n00b Smile

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
MosesZuma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I called Señor \/EG@ on the phone--my new remittance boy.

I think I'm way behind everyone else, as I've been working hard on a different bait....

Anyway, I an appointment to meet el señor.... in person.

Closed lad accounts x 2
MosesZuma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm tracking MadridBoi in Barcelona (600km from Madrid)

IP address: 88.3.220.133

Closed lad accounts x 2
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still getting mileage out of playing smallboi/remittanceboi against lad2, while acting as if I believe they're all colleagues. Each is frantic that the other is chopping his dolla. They are imitating each others' gmail addresses (eg [email protected]); sending the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, and DHS after me; and educating me on military protocol. I have so much respect for the military I've renamed myself as Corporal Baiter even as I blindly cc: my responses to everyone. This is getting nowhere!

Quote:
THIS IS THE (F.B.I)
http://www.fbi.gov

From the FBI Department in New York USA
Representative: Chris Mallon
Director: Robert Mueller
Chairman: Donald Hollis
Executive: Chairman: Stuart Overmeyer
President: Mrs Iris Polen
Address: 132 Odell Clark Place (formerly 138th St.)
Subway: 2/3 train to 135th Street/Lenox Avenue NewYork subway directions? so I can turn myself in?

Attn: Baiter,

We, the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI Washington) United States of America have discovered through our intelligent monitoring network that you have so many dubious and fraudulent transactions going between you and some fraudsters...snip

We have been directed by the International Crimes Department located in the United Kingdom to inform you that all your dealings with criminals on the internet has been taking a monitoring steps and we already have in our custody all your details which are your full name, residential
address and other vital informations which are suppose to be kept confidentially.

We also have in our file all the e-mails and phone contacts that you have been having with the criminals,Regarding from this illegal transactions that you are involved in, we have been directed to arrest you,because from the informations that we have all the files and documents that has been sent to you so far regarding all the transactions that you have in the internet is in our files,we also have in our custody, your identity card which serves as an evidence that you have been into this illegal business for a long time now.

Below are some of your details we have on our files that you have been sending to these numerous Nigerian fraudsters:

SPAIN
Osinor Akhigbe
SGT.COLLIN.SMITH

NIGERIA
SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
BAYLOR DONNY
UFOMA JERRY

Name: Mrs L Baiter

The only option left for you right now as an individual is to secure a Clean Bill Certificate from the International Crimes Department in the United Kingdom within 5 days or you will risk spending the rest of your life in jail for conducting a dubious and fraudulent business in the internet with Nigerian Crooks who claims to be the Nigerian officials. This Clean Bill
Certificate will give you the right of justice and you will have to urgently forward it to us as soon as it has been issued to you by the International Crimes Department so that we can remove your file from the list of wanted persons. blah blah blah

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Awesome.
Any reply yet?
I wonder if this explains why my two baiting characters only have contact through the London 'office'.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I often send more or less the same thing to both bois:
/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,
I really wasn't offended, as much as frustrated. I never thought that this whole process would be so complicated and would take so much time and effort. For you, this is probably everyday business, but for me it is not. I know that you are just trying to give us your best professional service, and that you even kindly made an exception to your policy for us.
Now I took the document from moneygram and saved each individual page as a .JPG file. I don't know how to turn a .PDF into a word file.
Kind regards,
Torv@lds Tur!ng
/me wrote:
Smallboi,
I got an email from Remittanceboi requesting me to re-send the moneygram forms as .JPG files instead of a .PDF file. I guess it has nothing to do with virusses or anything like that. He probably doesn't have any application installed to view and print .PFD files. I went through the entire document and saved each page as an individual file in .JPG format and sent all of them to Remittanceboi. Hopefully this will help him and all of us in finally moving forward. This project has already taken much more time than I had imagined.
Torv@lds Tur!ng
..no reply for a while, so I have to ask Smallboi what's up:
/me wrote:
Smallboi,
Have you heard from Remittanceboi anymore in the last few days? I myself have not. He has not even confirmed to me whether he has received the files that I have sent him, or whether they could get past his anti-virus protection.
If you have been in contact, then let me know. Otherwise I will send him a quick reminder this afternoon.
Torv@lds Tur!ng
..I never sent that quick reminder to Remittanceboi. Smallboi replies to me.
smallboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds Tur!ng,
Thanks for your mail.Yesterday he wrote to say that their accounting departiment are working out on the transferred forms and they will send it back(<--Oh, you're just sweet talking me..) to you ant time from now so you proceed.
I have ask you before now to look for western union and make this transfer so it will be easy and faster,instead you go about sending this form again.If we are not able to claim this fund this year we will all wait till the new year as things stand now.
I wish we can,but you are not seen it the way i see it.(<--So I guess I have to now explain the way I see it.. OK, will do.)
The more this fund stay with this people the more money we pay to get it out.
Thanks and wait for them if you want.
Sgt.Collin Smith.

You're not going to blame things on me, right? I have had so many different and conflicting instructions that were changed and changed again.. I must have followed at least some of them.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had the start up letter from madridboi with an ip address of :

88.9.151.95 Spain (Madrid)

Different to the one above.
we need to get them off script to check that they are different lads. Also, we need to see a cop of their identity cards, different pictures might indicate different lads.

Quote:
ATTN: BAITER,

I am contacting you in lieu of concluding and claiming your fund worth value $52, 000,000.00 (Fifty two million United States dollars) with our international remittance and security office. and in reference to our authorised mandate and collaboration with the DEPOSIT OF SGT. SMALLBOI, SECURITY CODE OF THE FUNDS: xxx111OO691/GTF. This letter serves as an invitation to our office INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY COMPANY (IRSC) S.l, Administration office, Madrid Spain. I will ask you to response to this mail to give your acknowledgement and consent to the invitation to enable us further advice you on our transactional requirements.

Sincerely,

Mr.madridboi
Director: International Remittance Dept.
Telephone:+34-6 72 5 32 2 87

So, subject to guarantees I am off to Spain to collect the money.

It's time to start getting something out of these lads, so far we have one photo to our name. We need to turn up the heat a bit.

TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
THIS IS THE (F.B.I)
http://www.fbi.gov

From the FBI Department in New York USA

Snippity ...

Attn: Baiter,

We, the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI Washington) United States of America ...

snippity...............

Where are they writing from, New York, Washington or Washington DC??
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Inspector Gadget- between the Christmas season and the roadworks and new pedestrian areas Madrid is challenging to get around in.
If you need some help finding the 'perfect' place to stay or meet your lad, let me know.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic