SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
From now on : smallboi is the original lad identity (Colin)
the next person he introduces will be financeboi

..and lawboi, godboi, parcelboi?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Excellent idea!

@ all - I am letting my inner Administrative Assistant out to play here. If you would like to PM me with your character - name, brief history, and glimpse of his/her personality - and the angle you plan to take with the lad, I can keep a tab on what's working and what may need a little tweaking. I can also help with one-on-one advice, as can manbiteslion and Inspector Gadget.

We don't want our budding baiters to get discouraged and drop out, so if you've reached an impasse, either PM one of us or post your SOS here, and someone will have advice for you.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/me wrote:
Dear Smallboi,
Thank you for you quick reply. And also for your kindness, remembering me in your prayers. You seem like a genuinely nice person. How did someone like you ever get caught up in a place like Iraq?

It does seem like a once in a lifetime opportunity, but on the other hand I do feel a but uncertain. We would definitely have to work out some more details. Also, I want to protect myself. Even tho as you say it is all legal, with money like this are are likely people who want it and won't stop at anything.
What guarantee do I have that you won't consider me a liability and silence me, or what guarantee do you have that won't run off with the entire amount? I understand your worry about losing the money, but remember that no amount of money is ever worth your safety. Or mine.

Sorry for being paranoid, but this kind of business is way too serious to just jump into like that.
Sincerely,
(me)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivan4 has rec'd and replied to the 2nd email from smallboi.

She has decided to give away all the money she gets from him to charity as she is so rich. Of course her fav. charity will likely end up being TW4T or something along those lines...just leaving open the possibilites for later..

Quote:
Hi C0llin,

So good to hear from you again! I hope you are doing well and I wish I could be there with you to comfort you. I'm very good at giving 'comfort' *wink*

C0llin honey, I'm afraid I dont have a scanning machine to take pictures of my documents that you requested. I do have a picture which I'm including with this email though, and I hope you like it.

Sweetie I want to be honest with you, I really dont want any of the money for myself, my ex husband left me more than I could ever want to I plan on giving any money you gave me directly to my favorite charity. I hope that this is ok with you?

Anyway here is my picture....I hope you like it....Could I see another one of you? I'd love to see on where you are wearing your full uniform....you know how much giels like men in uniform!...woohoo!!

Ivan4

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
^^^ Excellent idea!

@ all - I am letting my inner Administrative Assistant out to play here. If you would like to PM me with your character - name, brief history, and glimpse of his/her personality - and the angle you plan to take with the lad, I can keep a tab on what's working and what may need a little tweaking. I can also help with one-on-one advice, as can manbiteslion and Inspector Gadget.

We don't want our budding baiters to get discouraged and drop out, so if you've reached an impasse, either PM one of us or post your SOS here, and someone will have advice for you.

Thank you for the offer and I'm sure I'll be needing help to develope my character --> [email protected]

I have sent the Sgt. a brief email stating that I'm very interested and wanting to help in ANY way that I can. Laughing

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Steven,
Thanks for the mail,Over $650 million dollars where shown to be discovered among the currencies discovered are Iraqi dinar,USD, Kuwait dinar and all this currency amount over $1.250 one billion two hundred and fifty million USD after which we shear and my own shear was $52 million.Why i was among the troop that discovered the treasure and we shear the amount according to the high rankly among the group.
Moreover we where ask to lie low for some years to move the amount which i followed the instruction.It was only 2years ago i was able to move it as contract fund through a friend to a security company in uk where the fund is now.I can not have anything doing with the fund now since the helper die in gasly motto accident in Iraq.That was why i have been sicking for help from you to do this.Their is no risk involved,just to stand in as my beneficially and claim the fund with legal back up.
I believe you have understand my stand to this transaction.
Please do get back to me with your information so i will forward to the company as my beneficially.
I wait to read from you.
mugu.
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just asked him how I was supposed to mail him my drivers licence because I'll need it when I drive Razz

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely work so far everybody, remember early in the bait we want to appear like real potential victims, so we throw him questions, but are basically compliant and interested and doing anything he asks. It's about building rapport, and good rapport is what will let us play longer Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope I'm not too late to latch on to our little host.
Since everybody has such grand schemes, I'll just straight bait the hell out of him for a bit.

Edit: That was quick. He sent me the second scripty.
Is it just me, or does that I.D. say Collin Small? I'm looking at it on a Blackberry, so it's pretty hard to see the details, but that's what it looks like to me. If so, nobody tell him. It's rude to educate a lad.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on live google chat with soldierboi right now. I'll update with the transcript. Smile

Update: Nothing worth posting, just pestered him for a while, I think I wasted about 45 minutes or so, of his cafe time. He finally went offline. I'll be on for quite some time. If he pops back up, I'll pester him some more.

Very rare lad, works weekends for our amusement! Now that is dedication! Very Happy

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Scissorkick, please do join us, it'll be a pleasure to have you on board. If anyone is unsure about joining in, please do, the more the merrier!

MJWoody, good idea, and if anyone else with a gmail character sees our friend online, do feel free to use googlechat to ask him questions about iraq, how to use a scanner, the secrecy of the operation, etc! It may discourage him from using gmail in the future if we make it painful.

Big question we need to answer - where *is* our lad? He's never online same time as me in the UK, it seems. Does one of the more technical amongst you fancy giving readnotify a try? It's at readnotify.com. We usually don't need to use it, but our lad is on gmail which hides where you are from, and sometimes readnotify can reveal it! If anyone feels really techie, there's another way, but please PM me your interest Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@mr.scissorkick: On the ID it does indeed say ''.
So he is not . He is . This means that he comes from a long line of smallbois.

@MBL: This thread is now the #1 google result for (even without the quotes). You might want to mask bits in the OP. Or if it's too late for that, have this thread moved into HH&T.

Quote:
Hello (me),
Considering what you wrote on your mail,As a serving soldier i have no word of my own,we go with the last order.I want you to be rest assured that you have noting to loose on this issue is just for you to stand in for me as my associate and beneficiary.Because i can not do that now do to am still a serving soldier.
Moreover the fund was their in my name as contract fund and all legal document have been sign between me and the company.
You have to forward to me your full information and you international passport copy or drivers license copy.
Your full Name:
Address:
Contact phone number:
Marital Status:
This information will be forward along the line with your Id card to the company and they must examine you before given you the fund.
That all,it is 100% risk free.I beleave i can work with you if fill same way we all right an agreement before we proceed.
I wait to read your mind. (<-- Creepy!)
Sgt. Smallboi

Got this one in on Sunday morning at 6:30 CET. Probably not from a cyber cafe in west Africa, unless he got himself locked in and got up early.

Will reply later.

Last edited by Bolleboos on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Steven,
Is not must you go to England for the money it can be transfered to your nominated account if you equally want to travel to England is all your choice.The total currency is now converted to $52.m USD no more Kuwaitt dinars or Iraq dinars all are now in dolar.
Please Steven,i have given all the information i should have given to you and you have not sent to me your full information so we proceed.I am not given you any other information if you don't complies with the rules of business.No more information for you.
Have a nice day.
Sgt.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Bolleboos, but I'll keep it out in the open for now. Part of the joy of a massbait is the openness and we still want new members able to sign up with the right address. As long as we're not high up on the listings, he's not going to find us until/if we start chopping/messing him around - as far as he knows just now, he's got a box of vics. I'll tweak the OP when we've got a full bus Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smallboi is accepting of the fact that I can't get him my ID right now...

Quote:
Is completely understood that you don't have scanning machine to scan you have to do that else where cos This information will be forward along the line

...but I'm sure is right about how I'm going to get forwarded along the line. I guess I'm about to get rich though:

Quote:
I will now authorize the company to deal with you directly as my associate and beneficiary

It sounds like it's about time for attorneyboi to show up!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay - welcome phase 2! A shiny new attorney! I would like the attorney to be on a yahoo address if possible?

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So a couple of days ago I traced his email and it said Germany. Just now I tried it again :
Email Tracing succesful!
The email sender
"our lad"@gmail.com
used at Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:07:16 +0100 the IP address: 209.85.218.162 from United States, Mountain View.

Email Sender IP address location & IP address info:
IP address [?]: 209.85.218.162 [Whois]
IP address country: ip address flag United States
IP address state: California
IP address city: Mountain View
IP postcode: 94043
IP address latitude: 37.4192
IP address longitude: -122.0574
ISP of this IP [?]: Google
Organization: Google
Host of this IP: [?]: mail-bw0-f162.google.com [Whois]
Local Time of this IP country: 2009-11-15 09:37
Full-screen
Email sender "our lad"@gmail.com
This Email was sent at Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:07:16 +0100
from this IP address:
IP Location: Mountain View in United States.
Click here for a big satellite image.

I know that this is where Google is located but why would it show here if he's not here and why did it show Germany before?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Germany was probably the poor sap whos computer was used to send the initial spam, Mountain View, as you note, is GMail HQ - this is why it's a pain baiting GMail lads!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't want me to send him my photocopied ID by regular mail; now waiting to receive the phase 2 message.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Cheers Bolleboos, [...] As long as we're not high up on the listings, [...]

That was a bad typo on my part. I mean to say this thread is now (not not) #1 in google. (Pretty high up.)
Sorry for the typo.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers, tweaked Neutral

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay call me stupid, but some how I don't have the correct email for the Sgt. and it bounded back to me as not valid.

Can someone please PM me his correct address?

Thanks,

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lantana wrote:

Can someone please PM me his correct address?

Done Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone yet actually been contacted by the attorney, or did he just say he would get the attorney to contact and then never bothered yet? Confused
straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ready and able with a fresh Yahoo email account.
Have not sent an initial email.
Ready to step in with a supporting role.

Malaysia x2
Closed lad accounts X5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic