SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is still chopping?

Quote:

Guy
Your boys are still on my maga,if u are really trying to work with me please try and ask them off my boxes.they are spoiling my magas.
i will work and get back to u.if u want us to work.
I have all it takes to make money for us.
Do not fill any how but ask them off my box.
I wish u will be in my shoe.
Let them keep off my box let me do christmax as u do.
0gwu.

Oh, this is too funny! Laughing

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmm - possibly guilty...

Not chopping, just mentioned that a group of Barristers had got in touch...I'll send an email saying the barristers had withdrawn their offer Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think our lovely / lose lady of London (Ms. Ch1ckyB00mBoom) has been dropped Crying or Very sad

I have heard nothing from our lad in serveral days.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Club74
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...and I haven't even been picked up....

Wrote to him 2 days ago. Nothing....

I guess you guys are keeping him so busy
he doesn't have time for anyone new...

...or he just doesn't want me.

I will wait out the weekend then write him again,
asking if he is ok, hasn't been injured in Irak or something,
or if he has found someone else...

..or does someone have another idea?

Pepper
okonumiyaki
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have started baiting him, couple of script replies so far. Baiting character is a (black) south african male, who hopes that our smallboi isnt so small in the trouser department
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting really confused. He's asking me for things I've already sent so I have re-sent my details. I also said this:

Quote:
I got a strange email from some barrister I didn't know but I ignored it. We need to make sure this stays between you and me. I will make sure I don't talk to anyone without checking with you first.

He replied with this:

Quote:
Hello ME,
Please ignore all those mails from anybody and dont talk with them.I have been having problems with my e-mail account which am trying to put together.Some scarmmers are hartcking my information because of the poor network here.And i have putting that to a stop.So fill free to contact me back with your detail information so we proceed.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Sgt.smallboi.

Those damned scarmmers and their crazy hartcking.... Very Happy
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My victim was concerned that G0mer took over smallboi's mailbox, so now smallboi is trying to reassure her that it's really him:

Quote:
Hello Ch@rl3n3,
It is me Sgt.Smallboi now,i have recovered my e-mail account back so feel free with communicating with me here, am fine and you?
Below you will fine my working ID card as a prove.
Thanks for you understanding.
I appreciate your carefulness.
I wait to read from you.
Sgt.Smallboi.
N/B:The might contact you as FBI,B@rry from Insurance,Barrit3r G0rmer as he claims to be in all his activities.Please do ignore them at once.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Let them keep off my box let me do christmax as u do.
0gwu.

Ogwu? that isn't his real name is it?

I've had a reply yesterday, asking me not to speak to anyone else.

Has anyone gone for the Moneygram route yet? see if you can send him the receipt with the name mucked up?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My victim suggested to smallboi to change his e-mail to a more "secure" account; looks like he has:

Quote:
Hello Ch@rl3n3,
Considering your good advise to change to a better e-mail account.Think is the best thing to do right now.
Thanks for the good information.
All my account information is with the g00glemail.com ID.I don't know.
For this deal alone i will do anything to save it.
Do right me back on this new e-mail account.
Please complete and send to me the copy of agreement form i sent to you .
I wait to read from you.
Thank you.
Sgt.Smallboi

This came from a Yahoo account.
EDIT: Suprise, surprise, he's in Nig3ria. If anybody wants the email header, let me know.
MosesZuma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my first reply from SoldierBoi. He's still using his original SoldierBoi email address at this point. No IP address in the header.

He forgot to attach his military ID card that he's been sending everyone else; of course I need that before we can proceed. In the mean time, I told him how much I appreciate his service and courage.

Quote:
Hi (me),
Thanks for your kind response. The internet connection down here have been so messy, the reason i have not been able to contact you until now. I appreciate your concern and i'll include your welfare in my daily prayers. I want you to bear in mind that i mean well for us and would like us to trust and co-operate with each other so that we can finish the transaction successfully. Attached is my electronic military ID card for your viewing and confirmation. (not attached)

All i want from you is to present you to the company as my Associate and beneficiary, so that the money will be transferred to your bank account. Then when i'm discharged from here, i'll come over and take my share of the money while you keep the rest as i promised.

For your humble assistance, i will give you $1,000.000.00 usd , as i do not want to loose my money to the company because i have worked so hard to safeguard it for the past 4 yrs.

The deposit tenure has already expired 9 months ago and Considering my present condition here in the hospital, i cannot be able to do much from here, thats the main reason why i want you to handle this transaction on my behalf. Its better i give you that amount than loosing the whole money to the company, so do not be worried.

I need you to send to me your contact information's such as Your Full name, Home address, phone numbers and any form of identification for my viewing and confirmation too.

I know you understand why i need to view your ID. As soon as i receive the ID, i will authorize the company to deal with you directly, as my beneficiary. I will also send the security code of my deposited funds to you so that you can contact them too as my Associate requesting that my deposited money be processed and transferred to you immediately. I hope you completely understand my email.

Please feel free to ask anything which is not clear to you so that i can clarify everything before we proceed. I'll be waiting for your immediate response.
Thanks and more power.

Warm regards,
C0||1n Sm1th Sma||.

Closed lad accounts x 2
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will the real harcker please stand up...you've been tracked down:

Quote:
Hello 4nn4 R3cks1ck,
I have not read from you for sometime now,I hope everything is alright with you.Please this Barrister G0rm3r has a way of taken money out of people.
I have trace him find out who he is.He is an African scarmmer that harcked into peoples e-mail account and stole their information and money,He has equally has another e-mail account in his name called Barry from the insurance company and also claim to be an FBI agent too.Please ignore him as he is only trying to take you money away from you.In confirmation of my mail to you,I attach my working Id Card to you again.
Please complete the agreement form and send to the security company so we proceed.
Thank you and have a nice day.
5gt.C0ll1n 5mith.

Anna is so confused now about who is trustworthy and who is not. Without even replying I also got this:

Quote:
For security Reasons i have change my mail again to yahoo mail.com.I want every of my dealing with you came through here.This because i was told that g mail account is having problems now people hack your account and all that.
Please bear with me.
We will create a password so we will know when called or e-mailed.
Password:good luck
Regards,

Well, he's off G-mail Very Happy

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought my desperate housweiwfe had been dropped. It seems not so. I got this from ouir boi:

Hello Kathrin,
Please send to me the required information for us to get this fund out.Your pic very fine and i must say you look good too.
Send me your details,
Your Full Name:
Address:
Contact Phone number:
Marital status:
So i will forward to the company as my beneficially.
Thanks waiting for the details.
Sgt.Collin Smith.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the exact 2 same e-mails as Nap.

I'm a bit bored of him, I might send a fake MG slip, then claim I cancelled it and see if he can explain why he is Nigeria. Could be interesting to see what he comes up with to try and save me as his maga.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still thinks people are chopping his dolla, I got this for some reason,

Quote:
Guy
I beg you in Gods Name leave my magaa alone you are a guy man like me and you feed on yourself.
I think we have settled this whole thing leave me alone.
Why are you killing my jobs.
Why did you send mail through my lawyer box to my maga.
You will not die a better death if you continue disturbing me.
I have given you christmax money to enjoy with you are still disturbing me.Is not as if i dont have anything to do you but i be-leave everything work out for good.
Pls i beg u to leave me alone.

Sort of a death threat, but I'm sure he can do better.

edit to update :

just got this, he thinks I am a lad, so warm up your new addies for him, let Titania know them and what sort of scam he should run on you. I'll pass them on once he is fully hooked.

Quote:
Is ok,
This my contact number call me lets talk well.
Ogwu is my name.Please feel free to contact me abeg lets talk business.
That guy is a fool.
Await your mail or calls.

my reply (we are talking about Mr G0mer here)
Quote:
best we keep apart, MR G0mer like to make things hurt, he got a player in Festac last week, took finger off to learn him

Second edit to add this :
Quote:
Hello baiter,
For security Reasons i have change my mail again to yahoo mail.com.I want every of my dealing with you came through here.This because i was told that g mail account is having problems now people hack your account and all that.
Please bear with me.
We will create a password so we will know when called or e-mailed.
Password:good luck
Regards,
Sgt.smallboi.

yahoo account - smallboi01

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Changing to a yahoo account is what B@rr G0m3r recommended, what a good lad. Some of you guys are still chopping, he wrote me this today:

Quote:
Guy this boys are hurting on all the magas in my box sending non procedure meggage to all my magas.Infor the to leave my work alone.Please all the magas in this box.I tell you.
this not proper if want to help me as you said.
I will but i need to get hold of my works first.
Later.
0gwu.

Don't know if it is his real name, you can never trust a lad ya know. I'm working on getting a pic for us all. As well as a list of magas that I can post here just so you can know who is chopping, lol. He is so consufed, he appearantly needs time to peice the list together. I told him to continue scamming his magas, if he gets chopped, we will see about getting his money back.

I told him that Mr. G0m3r has a box inside gmail that sends him gmail info, It think he will be off gmail for a while.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed

Last edited by Mjwoody on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got him on yahoo now:

Quote:

83.229.48.149 Nigeria (Aba)

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're getting bored with the bait, you can always spice it up a little - and I mean a LITTLE, not a lot. Just throw in a little sparkle to keep things interesting, but not enough to scare him off.

Some of you are getting suspicious (I mean your characters are), and that's good. Keep that edge of suspicion, and continue questioning things - not everything, but at random. Eventually some of you will get to the point where you'll require "proof" as to his sincerity and genuineness. But groom him to that point; don't pop it on him all of a sudden.

We've gotten him off gmail now, let's back off a little on the dolla chop. We have two baiters who have been "unmasked" by Smallboi as guymen. Let's let them work their voodoo on him. With Inspector Gadget's newest oga character, it looks like we may get him to try something other than the soldier in Iraq on a few new baiter characters.

Let the games continue!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Inspector Gadget, How did you manage to do this:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

Why did you send mail through my lawyer box to my maga.

You are good!

BTW, who did the FBI thing, and B@rry?

P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA! I told him to come up with a password, seems he likes the idea suggesting it to the other baiters. FUN!

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been pretty straight with me and I have been pretty straight with him.

So far.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He told me the hacker is from Africa, and being suspicious of his new account I checked where the e-mails were coming from, Africa!

See him try to convince me he isn't the hacker...
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being suspicious, Anna asked the security company for ID to prove they are not the hacker:

Quote:
I have contacted Sgt C0l1n as you asked, but there have been some problems with hackers. For this reason, prior to sending you the required forms, I will need you to send me your company ID. Once I have this and I know that you are the true security company and not the hacker, I will send you the form.

He obviously had this ready since he replied so quickly:

Quote:
After reading your mail,I can understand that you are very careful woman.
Please acttached is my working id card feel free to contact us with your legal agreement document.
I await your details,

Oh my, Sarge forgot the password:

Sarge wrote:
How was your day?I must tell you,the picture that you sent was too pretty not to talk of.
Please i can wait to become milliner come out from here.Do complete the attached form and get back to the security company.I will be going to work now.
Read from you on your dealings with the security company.
Thanks and pray for me here is not all that good place to stay.
I await your mail.

Anna wrote:
There was no password in your e-mail. If you really are Sarge, you would have included the password.

ETA:

The logo on the fake ID is from this college:

http://www.irsc.edu/portal/layout_Default.aspx?PortalPageID=740

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
Please i can wait to become milliner

A hat maker???????
strobelight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone has the e-mail address of the "security company"?
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@strobelight
Any contact from soldierboi yet? Let me know, I may need to slap him.
Security company's address is !rsc_c0nsultanc3@l!ve.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic