SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Price monitoring manager - whatever that is.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, can someone bait this scumbag? I can't get the headers because the webmail provider completely changed everything about their service.

Quote:

Subject: Find your dream job!

Mullaney Depung to carrie.l.beckner -
Mullaney Depung <[email protected]>
To:
[spam victim deleted]
Cc:
Bcc:
Date:
Wed, Nov 11, 2009 8:37 am

Hello.

Our company is pleased to offer you a job. Right now we are looking Price monitoring manager in the United States.

Job description:
We will give you the list of online shops and item name. You will need to find them on the websites and check the price and stock and make a repost for us. You will get 10 usd per 1 task. At the beginning of the employment with us, we'll be able to establish a moderate level of assignments daily, however once we proceed further, the quantity of assignments will be significally increased, which will lead to additional revenue for your side. If you will complete tasks correctly and on time you can earn 2000-3000 usd per month. You can request money 15 days after first task will be completed.

Requirements :

- Posses good skills in customer service.
- Be MS Word, Excel, Outlook user.
- Posses good communicational skills

We are offering:

-Competitive salary.
-Training period of one month.

If you need more information please reply to : [email protected]

Thank you.

I suspect they'll try paying the victim with fake checks.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
scludge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a newbie here, what is this scammer looking for?

The only things that come to mind are:
free price checking,
personal information

thanks
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I say bait away. I suspect it is simple a variation of a check scam --- either they will over pay with a bad check (and ask you to wire the balance via wu) or just turn your job immediately into a payment processor check mule.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a fake check scam. The scammer will pay for services with a fake check written for a higher amount than the victim is owed. The victim will then be instructed to wire the excess funds back to the scammer via WU.

edit> devguy don land here oooooo Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
scludge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic