SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Chairman goes on a pre-holiday chopping spree.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About a month ago I began a mass bombing campaign against the UK forwarding number of an ill-tempered employment scammer, a "James Timewe11" operating out of Ghana. My ASEM into ladland on his behalf:

Quote:
Thank You For This Great News!

Hello:

Thank you for letter with this great news about the money. How long
will it take to accomplish this business?

Please be assured that my wife and family are very happy about this!!
We are in South London, UK.

If possible, please call during the night shift break, GMT 0400: +447O24O14196

Thank you again so very much.

James Timewe11

He must have quickly turned his phone off because nobody in ladland seems to be able to get through to his number. After a week or so of silence on my end, the mugus who responded by email started getting this standard notice from the Chairman:

Quote:
TOUGH SHIT FO YOU WHEN MY BOYZE HIJACK YUR MAGA'S BOX AND CUT YUR JOB.

WE LET ALL YOU SMALL RATS ON THE STREET DO YUR BOMBIN AND MAGA SETUP. THAT MAKES EVERYTIN EASY FO US. I WATCH WITH MY REALTIME SPYWARE, THEN MY BOYZE MOVE IN AND CUT THE JOBS DAT I LIKE.

THIS IS A VERY STUPID MAGA, WE COULD TELL BY THE WAY HE REPLY TO YUR LOW LEVEL FORMAT. MY BOYZE HAD TO RAISE YUR FORMAT TO OUR LEVEL, NOW THE MAGA SHOULD STAY WITH US AND KEEP PAYING ALL HE HAS.

WE HAVE ONE LOVE, BUT ONLY AMONG OURSELVES. EASY MONEY FO US, TOUGH SHIT FO SMALL RATS LIKE YOU. YOU STAY ON THE STREET, KEEP BOMBIN AND SET UP MORE GOOD JOBS FO US, OK?

SEE OUR SITE: http://sites.google.com/site/thegomerboyz/Home

MR. G0MER, CHAIRMAN

A steady flow of nice rants have been coming in, but this one was special:

Quote:
[email protected]

You are a bastard, you think i don't know whom you are?, i purposely replied you back to see what you're up to ok. You are a low level creature.

Don't even think yourself to be in any class of guymen, you are a curse to guy, since what you do is to cause heart break to other guys who struggle to get maga and after everything, you'll use your evil ways to channelle people's sleepless night hard work.

Do note that guy is not a profession, and God may forgive some people in the course of this job, but people like you will certainly inherit hell fire, for your evil thoughts even to those who are in the same feild wit you.I'm sorry you and your little boys can not get access to my mail box ok, for your information i'm a big boy and not a street boy like you.if you wanna know me, you can call me +225 O7155890.

I'm not a thout like you.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU, YOU LITTLE LOW LIFE ENTITY & NOMENCLETURE LIKE YOU.

BASTARD LIKE YOU

The grateful and condescending Chairman responds:

Quote:
THANKS AGAIN FO THE EASY MONEY. YOU KEEP BOMBIN FO US OK?

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A SMALL BOI AND A STREET RAT CUZ YOU HAVE NO STYLE.

THE CHAIRMAN

Mugu again:

Quote:
YOU ARE A RIFRAFF, YOU ARE A NO BODY, DON'T CLAIM TO BE ANY FULKING CHAIRMAN, COS YOU GAT NO QAULITY OF CHAIRMEN. YOU ARE A CURSE TO GUY.IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CAME FROM A RETCHED HOME AND GOD BY HIS INFINTE MERCY USES ONE MAN TO TAKE AWAY SHAME AND DISGRACE IN YOUR FAMILY DUE TO YOUR POOR FATHER & MOTHER, YOU NOW FEEL THAT GOD IS A FOOLISH PERSON LIKE YOU IDIOT.

GOD IS NOT A MAN OKAY. I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT EVEN IF YOU MISTAKENLY GET MONEY FROM GUY, IT'S NOT GONNA BE ANY USEFUL TO YOU COS YOU DON'T DESERVE THE GRACE OF GOD, WHICH HE USES WHITE MEN TO RENDER TO POOR PEOPLE THAT NEEDS A NEW BEGINING FOR GOOD.

YOU'RE A CHURCH RAT, COCKROACH, I KNOW YOU GAT NO MONEY TO MAKE PHONE CALLS, HENCE I SUGGEST YOU CALL ME AND LET ME TELL YOU WHOM YOU ARE, YOU BEAST.

Since he really wanted the Chairman's full attention:
Quote:

MY GUY WORKIN YUR JOB SAYS THANKS FOR THIS STUPID MAGA. HE SAYS THE MAGA IS RICH AND HAPPY AND CAN NOW BE SEATED IN LONDON FO ANOTHER 20K.

IF YOU WANT A SHARE FROM US, YOU ALREADY HAVE IT. OUR THANKS TO YOU IS YUR SHARE.

IF YOU'VE BEEN TO OUR SITE OK BUT DON'T APPLY TO JOIN US CUZ I WILL VETO IT.
YOU ARE TOO SMALL AND WILL NEVER GROW UP TO HAVE THE STYLE OF A FULL GUYMAN.

THANKS AGAIN.

THE CHAIRMAN

Mugus like this with the twisted entitlement mentality deserve special attention. Hopefully he will come back for more.

The ASEM and G0mer chop are ongoing.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it Very Happy

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice nice, your "wise guys only" link is down btw.

keep up the good work
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic work!

Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You go, Tuco!! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from the verbose mugu:

Quote:
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF BOY, IF YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW ME, WHY NOT JUST GO AHEAD AND OPEN UP THAN BEATING AROUND THE BUSH.

MAYBE, YOUR ASPIRATION IN LIFE IS TO BECOME CHAIRMAN SOMEDAY, DON'T EVER THINK THAT I'M AS STUPID AS YOU ARE BY REPLYING YOUR MESSAGES, BUT I'M JUST DOING THIS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I DO NOT BUY CODE TO WORK, HENCE I HAVE MY SYETEM AND HAVE EVERYTIME I NEED AS A BIG DUDE.

IF YOU NEED TO KNOW ME AND WISH TO OPEN UP, JUST GO AND AHEAD AND DO JUST THAT, AND STOP PRETENCE. I CAN GET YOU CONNECTED, COS I KNOW THAT YOU'RE STIL A LOW LIFE ENTITY. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE LEAST THING YOU CAN EVER DO IN YOUR LIFE IS TO HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF MY CLIENT'S, COS YOU'RE STIL A KID IN THIS FEILD.

MAYBE IN YOUR DREAMS YOU SEE PEOPLE CALLING YOU CHAIRMAN, AND THAT'S WHY YOU'VE BEEN DECIEVING YOURSELF THINKING THAT BECOMING CHAIRMAN IS BY POWER, WELL, LET ME TELL YOU LITTLE BOY, CHAIRMAN IS A GIFT FROM GOD.SO STOP FOOLING YOURSELF, YOU ARE A BABY BOY OK.

Since he is obviously stewing over the Chairman's condescension:
Quote:

WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW ALL THE SMALL RATS THAT BOMB FO US WIT THEIR STREET LEVEL FORMATS. BUT I WILL SEND YUR LETTER TO ALL MY BOYZE WIT THEIR SHARE OF YUR MAGA MONEY SO THEY CAN LAUGH AT YOU TOO.

THE CHAIRMAN

So this is goodbye?

Quote:
BOY STOP FOOLING YOURSELF OK.YOU'VE JUST DEFINED YOUR SELF TO ME IN YOUR LAST MAIL.YOU'VE JUST STATED YOUR LOW LIFE LEVELS AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU CHURCH RAT.

YOU GAT NO LEVELS AND YOU'LL REMAIN DORMANT AND FOOLISH ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

YOUR LAST MAIL PROVED YOUR FOOLISHNESS.COS I GAT NO MAGA YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO, NOT TO TALK OF PAYING YOU BEAST 20K.

SO FULK OFF YOU LITTLE LOW LIFE IDIOT. BYE!!!!!!!!!!

AND NEVER EXPECT READING BACK FROM ME AGAIN COS I'M NOT AS STUPID AND FOOLISH AS YOU ARE.

Only if he lets Mr. Gomer have the last word:

Quote:
THANKS AGAIN, SMALL RAT FO GIVIN US SO MUCH FUN ALONG WIT EASY MONEY.

WE WILL LOOK FO YOU IN THE BOXES WE WATCH CUZ YUR JOBS ARE EASY TO CUT.

WHY DOES YUR OGA FOOL WIT YOU?

THE CHAIRMAN

I may start straight baiting him out of several other characters. All roads will lead him back to the Chairman. Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE CHAIRMAN wrote:
WHY DOES YUR OGA FOOL WIT YOU?

Ooooh yummy! A side order of paranoia! beers!

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Great stuff, Tuco!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic