SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lt. J3nnif3r Curtls M0rgan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone working this fraud?

Quote:
I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is LT. J3nnif3r Curtis M0rgan, a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC M3dical T3am, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.

I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found the time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.

If you're working this, good on ya.. Very Happy

N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me guess .... a trunk box full of Saddam's dosh? Laughing
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just started one of Saddam's Palace lads, not exactly the same script, but similar.

I don't hold out much hope for a lad using a format this stale, though. If he's too dumb to realize how old this script is, he's too dumb to be much fun.

By the way, even better, I've got one lad emailing me who is a US Serviceman stationed in Iran (same type of script, but Iran substituted for Iraq). Laughing Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic