SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Last Laugh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so funny now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8353578.stm

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Karma is a bitch.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to that article, he was just an actor and in no way actually associated with the 419 scams. I guess the lads didn't like his parody, otherwise I doubt they would have kidnapped him.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Nah, it had nothing to do with the parodies, they are simply after cash.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Master - a film about e-mail fraud.

I wonder how one would go about obtaining a copy of a "Nollywood" film. This might be amusing to see.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't Nigeria the third 'hollywood' or something? Like there is Hollywood, Bollywood, and now Nigeria has entered in the whole filming business..

@Jammy: Your avatar looks rather familiar but I can't pinpoint it exactly. Whats it from?
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Happy,

This is the villainous character "The Master" from the Tom Baker years of Dr. Who.

I was going for a subtle-to-the-point-of-incomprehensible visual pun on Master Baiter. Wink

Yes, Nigeria does produce tons of films, and hence is known as "Nollywood". I'd honestly love to see one, especially one featuring scammers from the Nigerian perspective.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to OV Guide (www.ovguide.com) and enter"nigerian film" in the search box. It will return several dozen Nollywood films, some of which you can view on line. I did not see The Master, although there apparently is a TV show with the same title.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder how long it will be before we see an email from 'him' asking for money to help bail him out with his kidnappers.......
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
According to that article, he was just an actor and in no way actually associated with the 419 scams.

He was arrested in Amsterdam in 2007 as part of a major 419 crackdown, but was later released.

I have "The Master" on DVD. It's long -- two discs -- and not very well produced from a technical standpoint, but it's definitely an interesting film. I can't recall where I bought it but it was through a link posted somewhere here in the forums a while back. It may take a while but you could find it with a search, though it might be just as quick to Google up a vendor.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a damn good song, though. Ironic.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.africanmoviesdirect.com/product_info.php?products_id=42278

http://www.izognmovies.com/the_master

Can't vouch for either source, but it actually seems pretty easy to get this stuff.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
He was arrested in Amsterdam in 2007 as part of a major 419 crackdown, but was later released.
Those were the initial reports, but they were incorrect.

He was performing in a show in a theatre along with a colleague. The police illegally raided the show and arrested a lot of the audience. The colleague complained about the police's treatment of their arrestees, and the police arrested him too. He was released later without charge. Nkem was never arrested. I've previously posted the references for each of these points.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the correction, Thud. It's the old story, once these stories get on the Internet it becomes "fact." I found several references saying he was released but none that said why.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic