SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Abidijan- Accra! Feb 5 2010 MY LAD IS BACK FOR MORE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THis dated yesterday to me as Paul Ugo II the sone of his Barrister. IP address the same BTW:
Dear Barr.Paul UGO II,

Thanks for your e-mail message and I have also taking note of the mistake you made as you have corrected it as that is a typing erreur.

Happy also for the reconfirmations that there was no lodgement of complaint from Himmler and law firm to stop my bequest this is really good news.

I think it will be more better for us to meet in Ghana which I hope and believe that will be great for every one of us.

Once again I so much that you for every efforts you you have putting for me and you will recieve your reward after I have recieved my bequest over there in Ghana.

Less I forget I sent my Bank Account informations yesterday I hope you did recieve it if so I will want you to let me know if not I am resending it again to you for your confirmations.

Below is the Bank Account informations where I will recieve my bequest as follows:

SWIFT CODE:TPxxxx
A/C NO:56xxxxxx

Please confirm this and let me know.

Best Regards.
Mr.David N.Okutue.

I confirm this in an e-mail this am!

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply stressing
1) For my lad to e-mail me once he arrives in Accra
2) the fact that no one will be in Accra until Thursday the day of his supposed hearing
3) That we are using laptops with wireless cards in them that allow us to contact him from within the court!!!! Central to the plot we developed Twisted Evil

Also I have a partner who may be calling into the Chinese Restuarant and acting as if he is Michael Duewee to urge him to get into the Supreme Court no matter what!!!!

Here is my reply:

Dear Mr. Okutue

We have all that is needed to proceed with your case at this instant to a most satisfactorious closing.. I have discussed all with my father and I also spoke with Barrister Rancid Duwee on Friday afternoon before his flight left Accra for South Africa that all is fine and well.

We have the banking informations that are needed- the most important thing to remember is to bring your identifications with you so that these can be most verified by the court room. You will needs to plan on staying through until Saturday because on Friday we will be occupied at the bank getting all of the transfers and the money send to your Banking and etc.

We must be sure to be on time- so giving ourselves a meeting at noon at the restaurant Chinese Dynasty (telephone number (021) 77549) very close to Supreme Court and most convenient and very relaxing. From there we will meet Barrister Rancid Duewee at 2:00 pm and then be in the court room at 3:00 one hour before our scheduled case so we are sure to be on time.

I will be driving my father, Barrister UGO to Kumasi on Tuesday evening due to the illness of our driver.My father 's night seeing is not as precise as it should be- and the drive back would be most dangerous for him plus he likes to work in the automobile by the means of a small light attached to his back seat so he can peruse and work cases without distraction. We will arrive back in Accra at about midnight or so. I will send you an e-mail early Thursday to confirm you are here so be sure to reply back if there are any signifiancies of problems

With my urgings my father's practice begin the use of the most helpful laptop notebook computers with the wireless connection cards that no longer have the requirement of using a wire attached to them which allows us to communicate at almost every moment of the day assuming that the mobile phone signals can be ascertained. Thus our modality of using our lap top means that they can be used anywhere even when we are not in our office chambers if a mobile cellular signal is available from our service provider. This is most convenient which means when we are in the courtroom on Thursday morning 4 FEB at our first case (starting at 8:30 and ending no later than 11:00) that I can send you an e-mail and recieve such from you if you needs be contacting us at that moment.

Be sure to signal us via your lap top or from an internet cafe if you decide not to bring your lap top once you arrive in Accra so we can be assured and rest easy that you have made your trip safely.

Rest Assured that this will close in your favor with much assurances from my Father Barrister Ugo.

I am honored that our Firm is representing you

Barrister Paul Ugo II

I hope my silly lazy ass lad will not disappoint me yet again - from Eater U it appears that it will be at least a three day trip to Accra- hanging off the top of an overloaded bus and spending a day bribing border guards- so he had better get moving today!!!!

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent last night from my lad to Michael Duewee:

Sent: 01/31/10 02:32 PM
To: Michael Duewee
Subject: Remain Blessed.

Dear Barr. Michael Duewee,

I did recieve your message and informations with thanks.
As I will print out the bank account informations which I have sent to you and I will be coming with it as a safeguard just as you have adviced me.
I will leave here on Weds day morning to Accra as I will arrive in Accra by the same Weds night or Thursday morning, and as soon as I arrve in Accra I will send you an -e-mail message to let you know that I have arrived safely.

I have my Identification card which the Nigerian Embassy here in Cote d' ivoire issued me that has my photo on it proving that I am a Nigerian citizen leaving in Cote d' ivoire, as that is the only I.D card that I have with me which I hope and believe is ok.

My Barrister's son did also confirmed to me that there was no appeal lodged by Mr.Himmler and his law firm as my Barrister's son confirmed to me that since they did not lodge any appeal to contest my bequest on friday 5:00pm that the court will not recieve any more appeal from them as the time for them to lodge any appeal has been over so I thank God for that

My Barrister did tell me that we will meet you by 2:00 pm in the antechamber of the Supreme Court in Ghana and I will meet with my Barrister, myself, his son and my tax expert will meet by 12:00 noon by the same Thursday after which we will then proced to meet with you and your brother at the antechamber.

Now concerning your money which I am to pay to you, my Barrister in Cameroom and the son of the Margs. Djam money how then will you recieve the money from me is it as I will want everybody to recieve their money before I leave Ghana back to Abidjan so please let me know about this.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Remain Blessed.
Mr. David N.Okutue.

hmm...I don't think he is leaving enough time- oh well...he believes the money is HIS...
Here is my e-mail:

Dear David

Thank you for your kind message and it is recieved. As expected Barrister Paul Ugo seems to have covered all modalities regarding the pleas with you.

I would recommend that one option is if you have chosen Direct Wire Transfer there is a very simple remedy for this.

You can wire Transfer money from the bequest directly to Barrister Tomidio, Barrister Paul Ugo and our accounts. The cost for each wire transfer unfortunately is about $ 300 USD or so...but it is most convenient because then you do not have to worry about any of these matters again.

So if you are chosing the wire transfer as one of your modalities this is all the court needs to know. For example if you are choosing WU and Wire Transfer the court will order the bank to prepare these modalities.

Then on Friday at the bank you simply tell the bank :
Here is the wire transfer to the account in Abidijan (Which is your own)
here is the wire transfer to the account of Michael Tomidio
Here is the wire Transfer to the acount of Barrister UGO
Here is the wire Transfer to the account of Duewee Cheetum and Howe

The amount of the wire transfer will be deducted from the escrow account.

Now you might want to instruct your Barrister Paul Ugo to obtain the account informations from Barrister Tomidio. THis should be no problem (and I hope I am not sharing something which you do not know) but the two Barristers are related by marriage (me thinks Barrister UGO married Barrister Tomidio's cousin or aunt).

This is the most simple modality.

Be sure that you have your identification. Being on time is most important- but your Barrister understands this which is why we are meeting in the antechamber of the Supreme court at 14:00 or 2pm two hour ahead of our hearing.

Best Regards
Michael Duewee

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad SAYS he is leaving:

Dear Barrister Paul Ugo II,

It is with joy that I have recieved your message and informations that we have all that is needed to proceed for a satisfactorious closing of my case which is coming up by next tomorrow and happy to hear that you did discuss with your father and Barrister Rancid Duwee before his flight left to South Africa last friday.

Yes concerning my identifications card I am coming with my Nigerian I.D card which was issued to me by our Embassy here in Cote d'Ivoire as it must be verified by the court.

I will stay untill Friday so as to see that we are in the bank since we are going to be so much occupied at the bank for onward transfer to my account and etc which I will leave Arrca maybe by Saturday back to Abidjan Cote d' ivoire.

I will be leaving Abidjan by tomorrow morning to Accra since I will be coming to Arrca by road so as to see that before 10:00pm or 11:00pm by Wensday night I will be in Accra which I will send you e-mail for your confirmations or I will also call the phone number which you have just sent to me, as I hope with this (021) xxxxxx) phone number I will reach you as soon as I arrived.

I have taking noticed that you will be driving your father to kumasi on Tuesday evening and will be back in Accra by the same day around midnight as I will awaits for your email to confirm if I have arrived in Accra which I will be waiting to recieve.

Yes I will signal you as soon as I arrive in Accra so that you will be sure that I made a safe trip.

Once again I am thanking you and your father for the Assurance that our case will close in my favor.

Now another important thing I will want you to do is to tell your father Barrister Paul UGO that he should ask Barrister Michael Tomidio to send his bank account informations where he will recieve his fees due I will still send him e-message now so that he will send his account informations for wife transfer to his account.

Once again thanks in advance as I hope to meet with you soonest.

Wating for your confirmations.

Have a great day.

Mr.David N. Okutue.

My reply in which I note that we cannot get wireless signals. Unfortunately The number I gave the lad was for the restaurant we will meet at!!! This will cause him a little confusion Very Happy

Here is my reply:

Dear Mr. Okutue

Many thanks for the message which now arrives from you and it is satisfactorious in the extreme. I will be leaving to drive my father to Kumasi within the next hour. We shall be out of e-mail communication until we arrive in Kumasi tonighy - the wireless cards receive no signals via our new lap tops most unfortuitously on this road until we arrive in the city of Kumasi and courts thereof.

When you sends an e-mail be sure to also tranmute it to the Barrister Michael Duewee for his confirmation as well. To confirm these official governmental identifications which you possess shall be accepted most readily as the proofs of the identification and you shall also be required to swear such on the Holy Bible which I take shall be not a problem for you as a Christian Man.

The tax expert Dr.Ansanit will not be meeting us at the restaurant the Chinese Dynasty because of a previous engagement but will join us in court at the hearing. This is no problem because he is there only to advice you on the implications of the taxes that you will owe to the local affairs goverment in Abidijan- with no taxes due here in Accra.

I also confirm that we will be in touch with Barrister Tomidio for the account transfer number of which he will be most greatful for the payment for services rendered.

We will meet you at noon as decided previously on Thursday.

Please accept my father's and also my best wishes for a sincere and happy trip.
We are pleased to Serve you

Barrister Paul Ugo II

His message to Michael Duewee also in my mail box
Dear Barr.Michael Duewee,

Thanks for your message and informations as it was recieved in good faith.

I have also taking note for the remedy you talked about since I chose Direct Wire Transfer and since I can wire money directly from my bequest to Barrister Tomidio, Barrister Paul Ugo and into your account the cost will have to be deducted and after you all have recieved your fees the ramaining money will have to be wired into my account.

I hope I will be free to tell the court how the bank will wire money for me in the court which you have already said I have taking note of it.I have also advice my Barrister to contact Barrister Michael Tomidio for his account informations.

Just as I have informed you early I have my Nigerian I.D card that bears my photo which our Embassy here in Cote d' ivoire issued to me since I am leaving here in Cote d' ivoire so I will be coming with it as a proof of my I.D card.

I will be leaving Abidjan to Arrca by tomorrow morning so as to be in Accra by 21:00pm or 22:00pm the same day which I will contact both you and my Barrister at my arrival in Accra.

Once again thanks for your efforts.

Have a great day.
Mr.David N.Okutue.

My reply as the American Lawyer holding the trust funds:

Dear David

Thank you for your message and it seems that all is in order. I confirm that you will be able to have wire transfers sent to multiple accounts (remember that each transfer is done at a cost of about $ 300). We will provide the bank account information for the fees agreed upon between us.

The identification issued by the Nigerian Embassy will be acceptable by the court and will pose no problems.

Please ensure that you e-mail me promptly from Accra once you arrive so we can rest easy that your journey has been a safe one. Will you be arriving via airflight?

Please accept my best wishes for a safe and relaxing trip.

Michael Duewee

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is so dense that I send him this from me as his Ghanian Barrister:

Dear Mr. Okutue

After transmuting the message previous I portently came to the realization that my father, Barrister Paul Ugo had asked me to reiterate, remind and have you reflect on the matters which we have reviewed this week. He wanted me to list them and then have you print these and bring this list with you as a reminder so that you will not have to remember things in your mind- but will have reference printed should you become forgetful in these matters.

1. The hearing will be at Thursday 4 FEB at 4:00 pm in the Supreme Court of Ghana, Accra which is located off of Kofu Thompson Road near the ocean which anyone can direct you to. The justice will be W. A. Atuguba.

2. That we will meet with the American Barrister Rancid Duewee at 2:00 pm in the antechambers of the Court.

3. That we will meet, my father, you and my humble self at the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant near Pagan Road, off of Kofu Thompson Road near the Supreme Court- the directions are as follows:IThe address of Cantonment Road; the restaurnat is actually off Pagan Road. Simply drive south down Kojo Thomson Road from the Central Lorry Terminal towards , you will see Makola Shopping Mall on your left (a very nice shopping vista you may want to precipitate in) you will cross Derby Avenue and the road with then come to a fork, where you to veer to your left you would pass the Supreme Court Building with its beautiful park vistas and continue on Kojo Thompson, but at this fork juncture I would ask you to veer to the right on to a street called Pagan and after veering right about 50 meters on your right you will see a mallish area on your right and the wonderful Chinese Restaurant is there. We shall meet here at Noon on the 4th of Feb.

4. That my father and I will be in Kumasi on Tuesday arriving late on Weds. That we have and will participate in a civil hearing at the court starting at 8:30 am and will be finished no later than 11:00 am. That the tax expert will meet us at the court rather than the restaurant.

5. That you should e-mail transmute you arrival status to both our firm and the American Barrister Michael Duewee upon your arrival that instant either via your wireless lap top or a convenient Internet Cafe of which there are many.

It is our Honor to Serve You

Barrister Paul Ugo II

The set up is complete. Got the taxman out of the way. THe two Ghanian Barristers Paul UGO Senior and II will be driving back on a 250 Klick journey to Accra very very late at night- and we all KNOW how dangerous the roads are in Ghana! Twisted Evil

The plan is at noon to
1.have my friend Scissor Kick (thanx!!!!!!!) Call the Chinese Restaurant and have my lad scoot his ass to the Supreme Court. Since the Barrister UGOs did not show up for their 8:30 am the justice will hear the award to my lad.
2.Rancid and Michael Duwee will be frantically trying to raise my lad- we will "finally" get in touch with him with via e-mail with "only a few minutes left the judge is getting ready to let your money revert permanently to the estate" message
3. Tell him no MATTER WHAT he must get into the main court assembly room for the hearing NOW

This of course assumes he actually makes the trip and either is not robbed or killed in the attempt or gets lost.

Twisted Evil

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm- this was waiting on me as Barrister in Ghana- his secondary e-mail in case his Yahoo goes down- unfortunately it is Gmail- not good although my mentor has given me some algorithm or something that will allow me to track his IP- arrgh- but I am hoping his Yahoo will continue working!

Dear Barr.Paul UGO,

Thanks for your message and informations as I have taking note and I will contact you as soon as I arrive in Accra Ghana by tomorrow.

Less I forget here is my secondary e-mail address incase I have any problem with my yahoo email: [email protected]

I will see you at my arrival.

Remain Blessed.
Mr.David N.Okutue.

Current Location:

IP Address 196.201.65.224
City -
State or Region -
Country Cote D'Ivoire
ISP ISP Cote D'Ivoire.

Tommorrow will tell the tale---> at least from a Safari stand point Twisted Evil

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a peep from my lad all day today, which, I am told by those who know, is a good thing since he is (supposedly) on a bus from Abidijan to Accra all day today.

Well I wrote this hoping to stir a response - he said he would arrive around midnight-

Dear David

I trust your trip has gone well. I was in contact with Rancid and he left South Africa just about 1 hour ago on South African Airways flight 60. This airline is most dependable and he should be arriving at the Accra Airport around 6:45 am on this overnight flight.

All the bequests except for yours have been paid out and it appears that yours will be paid with no problem. Your Barrister has provided both his and Barrister Tomidio's account information for the various wire transfers that you are planning on making so all it well on this end.

I trust your flight is a good one.
Best Regards

Michael Duewee

So it is currently about 11:00 pm in Accra- and unless the bus crashed and assuming he did not fall off the bus and get killed he should be arriving in Accra any time. Or did he actually get off his lazy ass to collect $ 832,000???

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is so untrust worthy- no contact from him yet and I have a social engagement, it being 8:00 pm Boston time and colder than hell here

H- Hour is Thursday 4 Feb 7:10 am Boston time where I plan on sending him panicked messages and calling the Chinese Restaurant and sending him to the gates of the Supreme Court.

Of course knowing my lad he
1. Either overslept and forgot to get on the Bus to Accra from Abidijan

2. Fell off the roof of the bus he was clinging to and got run over.

Well - not to get my hopes up but perhaps I will get a satellite or IP Accra e-mail from him overnight- and the plan will commence at 7:15 am on Thursday Twisted Evil

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see- busy day today- visitors in at work- basket ball game tonight- hmm there is something I am forgetting... Twisted Evil
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This just in from my lad!!!! at 8;49 am Ghana Time
I am in Accra Ghana but I am fing it diffcult to locate the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant where I am to meet with my Brrister for discussions.I have just sent an e-mail to him now and I am waiting for his urgent reply and phone number so as to meet with him.RegardsMr.Okutue

IP address:IP Address 41.218.230.193
City -
State or Region -
Country Ghana
ISP Ghana Telecom ADSL Dynamic Address Expanded Pool.

Lad is in GHANA!!!!! Cool First safari pith earned!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
And then these waiting on his "Barrister"=

Dear Barr.Paul Ugo,

Thanks for your message and informations.

Just want to let you know that I am now in Accra Ghana and I have seen and passed by the Supreme court but I could not locate the Chinese Dynaty Restaurant as I am very close to Derby avenve or at the back of the Supreme court where I found Internet cafe that is where I am writing you from.
I have tried to call the phone number of Chinese Dynaty Restaurant which is 02177549 and the number is not going through please I will want you to let me have a phone number so that I will call for us to meet as I don4t know any place here in Ghana.

Waiting Urgently for your reply soonest.
Mr.David N.Okutue.

hmm- I wonder if it even exists- I pulled the restuarant off of Trip Advisor and then used Google MAPS>>>>

Then this:

Dear Barr.Paul Ugo,

I will check my e-mail box in the next 30mins to see if you have send me the phone number for me to call.

Thanks.
Mr.Okutue.

Seems my lad CAN find Internet Cafes- but where is that Damned Restaurant I read about?????

Then this 30 minutes later:

Dear Barr.Paul Ugo,

I am still waiting to recieve a phone number to call so that we can meet as I do not know the Restaurant and many people that I ask said that they do not know the place.

I am waering black up and down and I might go wait at the gate of the court or send me a phone number so that I will call for us to meet.

I do not have a phone for you to reach me so I will come back to check if you have send the phone number to me by 11.30am again.

Mr.David N. Okutue.

Then this at 11:43
Dear Barr.Paul Ugo,

I met somebody now and the person told me that the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant is in OSU so I am going there now to wait for you.

I do not know if I will see internet to write you over there so I will be just waiting for you at the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant.

Hoping to see you there.
Mr.Okutue.

Wonder what in the Hell OSU is...??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Goody
OSU is a 20 minute walk from the Supreme Court. Holy Jesus the Chinese Restaurant that was on Google Maps on Friday is stinking Gone- Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil No shit it was there and is now gone- must have gone Kaput!!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=Chinese%20Dynasty%20restaurant%20Supreme%20Court%20of%20Accra%20Ghana

My lad is now 20 minutes at least from the Supreme Court- now for a little fun to start....

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is like a human ping pong ball in Accra-Internet Cafe to Chinese Restaurant- Internet Cafe to Chinese Restaurant- Internet Cafe to Chinese Restaurant-

I wonder what would happen if he asked for a fortune and fortune cookie Laughing

Dear Barr.Paul Ugo,

I am now in the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant OSU waiting for you.

I have called the number of the Restaurant for the past 10mins back to see if you are around but I was told that you are not yet there.

I will still have to call back again to see if you have arrieved in the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant as you can not reach me on phone.

I have to go far from the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant before I could see internet cafe to write you anyway I will still call back as soon as I get to the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant now.

Hoping to meet you soonest.
Mr.Okutue.

Okay now I have to decide- is Paul Ugo wrecked on the road- I think the answer is yes!!!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My oh My it seems that me as Paul Ugo and his Son PAul Ugo II had a tragic wreck last night on the treacherous Road from Kumasi to ACcra and they are now in some god forsaken hosptital in a place called NkawKaw (who would have thought I would ever have a clue about Ghana):

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Ghana&utm_campaign=en&utm_medium=ha&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-sk-gm&utm_term=ghana%20map

Here is my message and the first hint that my lads lack of a sense of direction are not the only thing wrong here:

Here is my message!!!

Urgent Most READ AND SEE THIS PLEASE
|Paul UGO to nkem
show details 7:09 AM (2 minutes ago)

Dear Mr. Okutue

I am writing you in most foul shape in from a city named Nkawkaw about 150 kilometers from Abidijan aftere a most horrible night and morning. Whilst driving my father last night our car was sideswipped by a large cattle car on the road which rolled our car most violently into a large ditch hurling me from the car where I lay unbearably unconscious for some time.

Finally a bus saw the car which fortuitoursly has not exploded or anysuch and they waked me but my father was laying still in the car with the papers and brief cases strewn about everywhere. We have not been able to awake him and the bus man summons the local constabulary because neither our cell phones or the computers could pick up a signalling from the telecom signals. In fact my fathers computer is smashed beyond repair.

My father by 8:30 am was finally at a hospital. My leg is most horribly swollen and may be broken- they are taking me to the bone surgeon this morning to see if the need to set the leg- my father has never awoken with big bruise on head and eyes.

I am in most pain but professional duty make me allow them to send this message which is not from my lap top but from the doctors table computer with very slow connections. You must make your way to the Supreme Court and sending a message to Michael Duewee. I will also contacts him now.

It is urgent that you are not late- there is a chance since we did not make the 8:30 am case that the judge will hear your case earlier and if you are NOT present then the funds will revert back to Himmler and the company. That is why we wanted you in early.

They say I must get off the computer now!

Paul Ugo II

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message from my lad to me as Micheal Duewee American Barrister in Boston whose firm is executing the request (my alleged and made up brother Rancid Duewee is on the ground but my lad has never spoken to him):

I am still trying to meet with my Barrister this afternoon at the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant where we will have to meet this afternoon.

I will get back there now as I was running round to look for internet cafe where I will send a message to him to let him know that I am waiting for him at the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Mr.David.

Seems my lad is getting worried Twisted Evil

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply as Michael- just to say "all is okay, my brother Rancid is there- oh the Barrister's Ugo office was all locked up- but not to worry because they are probably at the early morning hearing they mentioned. Of course Michael Duewee knows nothing about a meeting a chinese Restaurant (it was never brought up with him by anyone!)

Dear David

Confirmation that you have arrived safely in Accra and this is good news. Rancid is in town and will be heading to the Supreme Court in a moment.

I am not sure what you are doing in a Chinese Restuarant. Was this the meeting place for you and Barrister Ugo? Rancid stopped by their office this morning but the building was darkened so he assumed that they were at an early morning case that they had mentioned to me.

Well it sounds like you should be just fine. I will be in touch with Rancid shortly.

Regards

Michael Duwee

This should create a little cognitive dissonance for my lad- he is starting to panic, his Barristers had a car wreck last night and are laid up in some God forsaken hospital...yet the American Barrister in Boston is telling him "all is right with the world>>"

Stand by for NEWS Very Happy

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now a message to my lad- he is at a disadvantage because he must go from Chinese Restaurant to Internet Cafe- first sign of trouble from Michael Duewee's end ...the American Barrister iN Boston who is representing the estate of the deceased Raj Aswawrya. Rancid is his brother who is in Accra for the hearing at the Supreme Court.

The Barrister Ugo is me as a Barrister wrecked in some god forsaken town in central Ghana- having crashed last night...

Dear David

I just got a garbled phone message from Barrister Paul Ugo II the Barrister's son. I was on the other line and it rang through to my messaging service. Something about Jackdaws or Caw caws and being stredded in a hospital or a horse pedaling cart or something.

I am trying to get in touch with Rancid but i think he was going to lunch with an old friend. I will send him directly to the Supreme Court.
I have sent e-mails to the Barrister Ugo e-mail account but no reply. I have tried at least four times.

Regardless we will have to get you into the chambers.

Michale Duewee

I used the word "STREDDED" as a tribute to the master of the 'bait of all baitS" the lately retired Jo-jo Bean that actually drew me to the 419 Eater Site. Stredded USED as in "we are stredded in Abeche Chad" Very Happy

I genuflect in the direction of the TWAT pyramid and jo-jo bean!!!!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1:00 PM in Accra "tick...tick...tick..." and no reply back from my lad who is either sitting a Chinese Restaurant or running to an Internet Cafe.

At 1:15pm Accra time- I will send another message

The justice Atugaba is in his chambers your hearing is moved up and we are stalling him. If you are not here in 20 minutes the money will revert to the state.

Stay tuned here- or Google latest news in Ghana- use key words "Ghana- man storms Supreme Court in Accra" perhaps??? Twisted Evil

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another thing off my check list today thus far I have

1. Feed Dog
2. taken out garbage
3. Screwed with my lad
4. Had an early morning meeting with clients in the real world
5.Signed expense reports
6.Checked with accounting on close of month financials from January
7. Sent bank account information on my lad to Alan! Twisted Evil

I have still not sent "get your ass in here e-mail to my lad because I have had no contact from him- he is in Accra running around I am sure-- Very Happy

I have decided to wait until I get a message from him or until 2:00 pm Accra time before I set off my bomb!!!!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow I double posted- sorry Embarassed

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tell you it is REALLY hard to find industrious hard working lads who will follow directions anymore.

I am trying to get him to STORM the Supreme Court but he is not checking his e-mails. Maybe he got hit by a bus running across the street heading to the Internet Cafe from the Chinese Restaurant.

Well here is a little match to the fuse from Michael Duwee:
Dear David

Where are you? We cannot locate Barrister Ugo and have had no contact since yesterday except for the garbled phone message from him.

Rancid is at the Supreme Court in the antechamber.

Please let me know where you are.
Being on time is critical. If we miss the hearing there is the potential that your bequest will revert back to Himmler

Please e-mail immediately

Michael Duewee

Question Why no messages- perhaps he is storming around the Supreme Court already looking for Rancid Duewee

Current time 2:46 pm 46 minutes past the time he was supposed to meet Randid Duewee in the antechambers of the Supreme Court!!!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3:08 pm in Accra
Court hearing supposed to start in 50 minutes-

Here is my message from Michael Duewee to my lad who apparently with $ 832k on the line is to dumb to check his e-mail Twisted Evil :

David
You must find the Main Chamber of the justices now and make your way in.

Rancid cannot find you...where are you? Are you with the Barrister Paul Ugo? What is happening?

Michael Duewee

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly 4:01 Accra Time on 4 Feb- can my lad tell time- where is he- I know he is in Accra- but why has'nt the dummy checked e-mail.

is there an online IQ test I can have my lads take prior to baiting?

FOr God's sake he travels 250 miles via bus overnight arrives in Accra and does not have enough sense to e-mail me, his only hope once things go awry!!!!???? Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Here is my urgent plea to my lad sent at 4:01pm Accra time

David: Urgent Hurry
Justice Atuguba is now in session. Rancid is with him...the hearing is starting.Nether you nor your Barristers Ugo are here only some Tax Expert so Rancid tells me.

Where are you- the hearing is underway- you must get to the chambers of W A Atuguba right now or your money may go to either Himmler of the Escrow account.

This is most urgent- do whatever you need to do to get to the Chambers in the Supreme Court of Atuguba please for God's sake hurry and let NO ONE STOP YOU!

Michael Duewee

Atuguba is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court!!! Twisted Evil

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I admit it_- I have been monitoring all e-mail addresses through my Black Berry and lap top non- stop and my lad has disappeared into thin air.

I confirmed his IP address in Accra Ghana this morning four times- but after my last message from him at 10:57 am Accra time (he was to meet at 12 noon) all went dead. Read Response shows no e-mail access- at least he did not open them from any of my characters including Barrister Ugo, Barrister Tomidio or Michael Duewee.

These were almost his last words before communication stopped:

I am waering black up and down and I might go wait at the gates of the court

Which I take to mean he is dressed all in black and was going to the gates of the court , whatever in the hell that means...perhaps it is impossible to access the court without identification and ID (even get into the Court Grounds (it is a pretty imposing building even by US standards with massive grounds). Perhaps he went apeshit and got arrested...perhaps????

oh well. I have read about these safaris where the lad shows up and then all goes into a black hole- somewhat disappointing...hmmm...out of ideas at this point...not a single e-mail sent or checked since around 11:00 am an HOUR prior to our supposed meeting in the Chinese Restaurant... Crying or Very sad

I will now google news of Accra- perhaps some nut hatch got arrested or killed trying to storm the supreme court...???? Shocked

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well- as Brawen taught me never never give up - so I am (as we say in American Football) tossing the long ball and hail mary:

Dear David

Rancid waited and delayed the judge for about an hour...then the judge finally threw up his hands and ruled the case dismissed for lack of proof and personage.

He was going to rule that the money from the request would go to the estate but Rancid pointed out that no one from Himmler's group was contesting the money and that it should go into escrow.

However the bad news is that Accra is a closed venue for any bequest award.

We are worried- Rancid scoured the grounds for you and the Barrister and then visited the Chinese Restaurant you mentioned in OSU or something but he could not find any sign of you. So we are worried that maybe a theif captured you.

I have heard from Barrister Tomidio and they are frantically trying to find Barrister Paul Ugo and his son- but the Accra police have no record of any one being lost. They visited the office but no one has been it in for some while so the whereabouts of Barrister Ugo is most strange.

Our theory is that you and the Barristers were kidnapped by someone in the Chinese Restauarant. Please confirm if this is so.
Randid waited with the police- but had to catch a flight to Lagos this evening so he is now gone. We have reported you and Barrister Ugo missing.

Please may contact so we can discuss these strange matters.
Michael Duewee

I am going to try to move him to Lagos- but I don't give this any hope- well- this went MUCH further than I ever expected it to I think it is FINALLY over--- but who really knows Question

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All good things must come to an end and unfortunately I think in my rookie ignorance I screwed the pooch here- even though I got a , trophy photos and a small 265 mile safari. I am smart enough to know that there was a lot of luck on my part- first lad who wrote my catcher account, first bait etc. Also if this board and many vets including my mentor (thank you oh hat wearing wise one) had not provided me many many pointers and shown me many of the most excellent tool modalites () I would not have gotten off of page one in this bait.

Also early intervention by Braewen and Yastreb, two baiter kung fu masters, kept me from taking this off the cliff right at the start.

So here is my dumb ass, stupid, sit in the corner for 15 minutes mistake that closed this thing prematurely:

I stand abashed but have learned my lesson! OUCH Embarassed My apologies to all!!

Well one of the reasons I posted this Cluster F*ck of a bait in its entirity was to expose the foilibles of a rookie baiter. As they use to say on American Television Shows "Don't try this at home kids".

If I helped any other rookies or first times by pointing out my mistakes, my dumb assumptions etc then my public humiliation has been worth it!!! Wink

Well it was fun, I got to learn a lot about baiting, made some new friends, got a mentor, got a photo of my lad baking a cake for 419 Eater, sent him scurrying to Accra, and scurrying around Accra.

Thanks to:
The late great & retired jojo Bean and Twat for drawing me here (And US NPR)
My Mentor (thanks for putting up with my inane questions)
The evil genius Duewzer
Yastreb
Mr Scissor Kicks and his nefarious ideas
Braewen
Mr "X" (you probably know who he is)
Vampire
and four or five others who probably have enough sense not to want to be be publicly Associated with me. Very Happy

Ttttthhhhhhaaatttss ALlllllll Follllllllkkkkks! Wink

....(I think)! Exclamation

TutuPati
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Skeeteroen, I created an account just becuase I had to come here and say what a great job I think you did. I have been coming on here everyday just to read your posts. your story got so complicated even had me lost at times. I don't know how you kept up with all the different characters. You definitely placed a lot of time into it. Good work. All is not yet lost though. I am sure the guy would want to have the last word and give you a piece of his mind.

Once again congratulations and good job
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic