SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MTCN Secure not emailing me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ev105
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey can somebody explain why the MTCN Secure tool is not processing the information it's supposed to be???

I'm dead in the middle of a fake cashier's check/Western Union scam and here's what my lad's saying:

Good to read back from you, by now the western union might have solved their problem, i will want you to go ahead and get the money wired asap.
Kindly get back to me with the transfer information as soon as the money is transfered. and if the problem are yet to solved you can proceede to money gram location near you and get the money wired
via WALMAT at any money gram

So whether it's Western Union or Money Gram, I've got to get my mugu started on the grid. Does anybody know who or what's holding me up???

Took out the redundant coding -ghost

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the "mugu has landed" emails and support emails, but when I check the stats, they always show as zero boxes clicked. I have tested it by setting myself up for one, going there, checking a bunch of boxes and then check the stats, still getting zeroes. Something must be wrong at the site and I have noticed it being this way for quite some time now.

cruncher44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ev105
I seem to be having the same problem, But everything else still works
even though you dont get an e-mail.

Just send an e-mail to your lad explaining he needs to go to the site.

"Scam-baiting" social manipulation at its finest.

"WE WILL STILL BE RUBBING MINDS TOGETHER ON OUR NEXT LINE OF ACTION."
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad is holding you up. He hasn't been to any secure site. All he did was check the status online. When it didn't show available he whined to you about resending it so it can be picked up as normal. He has also indicated if you cannot do that then he wants it sent through money gram. He has no intention on clicking any boxes.

You need to make the lad understand, if he wants the money he has to follow the rules.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I notice that M7CN secure isn't working correctly too.

Is the creator of that site still around to fix it?

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Come-On
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ev105 wrote:
Hey can somebody explain why the MTCN Secure tool is not processing the information it's supposed to be???

I just now tried this tool and it worked fine, however, the emails went into my spam folder.

I take it back, it's not working fine. . . I can't get the stats either.

why did act so u are hurting me girl? belive me i love u so much ? but i dont no why u always hurt me i will make evry endevure to do this for at least to make u happy
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm, I have mine doing this now, I have had 18 e-mails, but the stats say 0, at least he's been on there every minute since I gave him the link
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is MrMe? does anybody have his personal e-mail?

My lad has logged in 32 times and counting, and would really like to see how much time he has put in, after he asked me to do it, but I've got him at it again
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic