SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first attempt at a 419 bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

Location: Getting the word 'gullible' tattooed on my forehead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

Received this in my inbox:

Quote:
Hello Dearest

How are you today, I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. i am happy for your reply to my mail i understand all what you said, I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also tender a joint investment business proposal for your considerations and acceptance. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any business negotiations before now,

I am susan 25years old girl from Ivory Cost and i live in Dakar Senegal I know that this proposal might be a surprise, My(late)father Mr Benson Aham,was the personal advicer to the former head of state But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed.However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of (US$10.5m)Ten million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in a (BANK)which i am the next of kin.

Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him.

It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it a third party till I come over, once the fund has been transferred into your account. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.
Thanks as I hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Sincerely
Miss. Susan

And here's my reply

Quote:
Dear Susan

Thanks for your email. I hope that you are well and that life in the hostel is good.

I think fate has sent your email to me, as I am about to expand my business interests into Africa. I will be setting up offices in a number of capital cities, including Dakar, and undertaking development projects. Would you be interested in firstly finding me suitable office space to lease? There would also be a possiblity of you coming to work for me in a secretarial/administration role.

Could you please let me know if you are interested, and if so, attach a copy of your passport. I can then send you through details of what I will require in terms of space, equipment etc.

Regards

My intention is to have her traipse all over Dakar armed with my list of things to check and comment on. I'm also wondering if there might be a safari in it, so she can prove her worth as my right-hand 'woman.'

Wish me luck

Last edited by Hey Nonny Mouse on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish you lots of luck...

but not much optimism Laughing

keep us posted and shout out if you need help... and remember, bait safe!

oh, and remember that you're trying to bait a 419 for the first time, not try a 419 for the first time Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks JumpinJayJay - and for pointing out the small but crucial missing word from the header Embarassed

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be sorry and did you know you can edit the header?

Sounds like you might be off to a good start. It depends if your lad reads the email (few do) and how greedy and willing he is to come off script if the option presents itself.

We are all here to help you with your first sortie into lad land, don't be afraid to ask questions (especially in the help, hints and tips forum) of the veterans.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I"ve found the babes who live in refugee camps (seems yours upgraded to a hostel) in Dakar Senegal very hard to get off script.

Good luck with yours! Very Happy

P.S. She's offering 5%? That won't do.
Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"She" kept on script alright:

Quote:
thanks alot for your respond,my dear i don't really know how to
thank you for your kind help,but i have put everything in Gods hand,may he seeus through in this our relationship,so that we can achieve our goal,my dear i have been praying and fasting to almghty God to bring a honest person in mylife but today he answer my prayer by bringing you in my life,i am alone for many years now but today i am with somebody,since i lost my parent's and my only brother i am not with myself,i have pass through many temptation's,hardship,betrayer's from our family,treating from people around me but almghty God serve my life through an old woman who brought me in dakar senegal where i am now,immediatly we came to dakar senegal we went to register with west african christian helper's organization which they have been help me and the old woman,we live in their camp for good 6month's before the woman get in contact with her children in oversea and they start sending money to her,and she send me back to school so that i can contiune my
education,she really help me alot,but after everything i lost her on
5/02/06,since then i am not with my self i'm really confuse because i
don't really know where to start again,i can not contiune my education
which is very important thing in my life,i went back to the organization because i can not be able to afford house rent here in dakar senegal it's too expensive,that's why i seek for your help so that you can get this
money transfered to your account then you send some money for me to enable me to get all need travel document's i may need to comeover to your home and contiune my life overthere with you,i am planing when i finish my education before i can for the money my late father deposited for me, but now all my plan has fail there's nothing i can do now this money with the bank are all i have in my life,it's the only inheritance i got from my late father,please do what you can to help me out,my dear before writing my first mail to you i made 3day's fasting and praying telling almghty God my suffering the death of my late parent's,that i need a honest person who will help me and retrive the money my late father deposited in a bank which i am the next of kin,

my dear i went to the bank last time and i spoke with the bank
manager and he told me that the money is there but they are not going
to do with me direct due to my refugee status,that i should contact any of my relation or my late father's business partner which it's not possible to
do that because of my life,if those people he mention should findout
that i am still alive i believe they are going to come for me,because
they claim all my late father's house in the city even his petrol
filling station are claim by them,this money with the bank is the only
thing that remain on my hand because before his death in the central hospital he called me and the old woman personal before giving me the deposit certificate of the money he deposited on a bank on my name he told the woman that she should take care of me for death or alive and he gave me all the related documents and the deposit consigning the deposit,and he gave up,please my dear i really want to be with you there's no way i can go back to my home country due to my late father's commitment during his time in goverment office all his collegue's are death also and some are in prison,and they believe that i have some of my late father's important document's that is why the woman ask me let us live the country becuse my life and her too because she is close to my family she is our family cooker for good14year's,i will like to have your phone number.

my dear i would like you to contact the security company so that you
can findout their procedure on how they are going to transfer our money into your account,please my dear do whatever you can to help me out you are everything i have in my life,may almghty God be with you for your
kind help..

this is the bank contact.

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
PHONE : +221-768777268
FAX: +221-3382 63 143
Email: [email protected]
Contact bank manager.Mr Moko.
Account number: 85100478256
Name on the account: Mr Benson Aham
Date of the Deposit:14/01/1999
Next of Kin:Miss Susan Aham,

Tell them them that you are contact unbehalf Miss Susan Aham,that you need
information on how to retrive the money deposited by Mr Benson Aham on
14/1/99,from republic of Ivory Cost which Miss Susan Aham stand's as the
next of kin,i will be waiting to hear good news from you soonest.
yours Susan.

But I'm in charge so I'm being fairly dismissive of the $$$ and trying to help "her" have a great new life:

Quote:
Hi Susan

You have been through some very tough times, I see. I am glad you have been able to keep your faith and your dignity - it can't have been easy for you. I am about to head out of the country for a few days on business, but I will have my lawyer contact the bank

You didn't mention anything about the possibility of working for me. Are you interested in that? If so, my lawyer will also send through a pre-employment questionnaire. Don't be offended, it's something I ask all my potential employees to do as it means I can save a lot of time. I am keen to have people on the ground in Africa, so you would be doing me a huge favour.

Regards

Of course, the pre-employment questionnaire is going to be about 20 pages, to be hand-written.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic