SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hard work defrauding this artist

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
docmanic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an inquiry I received some time ago. I had fun with the guy. Probably no lessons to be learned here, but maybe a chuckle.
Will

Subject: inquiry for your paintings

am joe am located in united kingdom, and i will like to purchase your (paintings)which you have for sale,i will also like to know its present condition and your last offering price coupled with the picture. am looking forward to your switf repond.
Regards.

Will ********** wrote:
dear Joe, sir,
i'm so excited to do bidness with you! which of my paintings do you like, and how much do you think ist is worth? i cant tell you the price before you mention the one you like, as some are more expensive, and some are even expensiver. the better onze are over 100 canadian buckskins, which is almost as good as americanz. the most hard part is, how would you get some payment to me? would you fax me a check? I wood give you a grate rate on GBP!!!
I am waitig for your exiting repose wit bait on my breath! plz dont make me wate too long as my childrens are gettin Hungary for fried Turkey in Greece
will
www.willennsart.com
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 11:21 AM
Subject: prices for your lovely paintings

Thanks for your swift respond,i want you to give me your last offering price of these lovely paintings of yoursbelow....

The Vintner's entourage
Billboards and the like...
Magazine Story Illustrations
2006 Magazine Cover art
Magazine Cover Paintings
Extreme Golf
Mean Cuisine
Jazz Ensemble
Digital Art

Mexican
La Vida Bueana
(The Good Life)
am looking forward to mail now...

(note: above section pasted verbatim from my web page without looking at any images)

Will *************** wrote:

Oh dear joe, you ver goode tast! It is obvious you are a grate conisewer of the arte whirl. I now nede you to tell me witch size you are likin the best, before i can give you a hard kwote. and you gots to tell me this for each pitcher you want. plz respond promply wit this info as we cant preceed witout dis info an my wife is screamin dat i get some moneys for fod. the sizes info are on my web pages witch i sent you last emale. is also included beloe

Im lookin forward to bying my kids some food! i cot one of dem eatin my shew last time an had to beat the poop out of him. but it wasnt too messy cuz he didnt eat for a wile aready. i have 13 BTW and my wif eats as much as all kid combined. plz help me soon!
sinseerly, will
www.willennsart.com
ps how you gonna get the moneys here.
jamesblack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so what happened after that? and how did you know this guy is a scam?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic