SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ghana Electoral Commission

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
StrangePrick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying my luck with this one, second baiting attempt.

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.207.30]

Quote:

Dear Partner,

I guess this letter may come to you as surprise since I had no previous correspondence with you.

I am the Chairman of the Electoral Commission Ghana (EC). I got your contact in my search for a reliable person to handle a very confidential transaction involving the transfer of the sum of $14.500.000 Dollars (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) the above fund is not connected with arms, drugs or money laundering. It is the product of an over invoiced contract awarded in 2008 by (EC) to a foreign company for the supply of electoral materials that were used for conducting the 2008 elections.

The contract has long been executed and payment of the actual contract amount has been made to the foreign contractor leaving the balance of $14.5 million which my colleagues and I now want to transfer out of Ghana into a reliable foreign account for our personal use.

As civil servants we are not allowed to run foreign accounts.
Hence we have chosen to front and support you as the beneficiary to this funds. If you are interested in the proposal kindly get back to me by sending me your letter of acceptance along with your direct telephone and fax numbers, we have decided to share the money in the following percentage, 60% for us 30% for you the account owner and 10% for all local and international expenses that may arise in the course of this transaction. Further details about this transaction will be discussed in subsequent correspondence.

Note also that the particular nature of your business is irrelevant to this transaction and this transaction is expected to be concluded within 5 working days since all local contacts and arrangements are in place for a smooth and successful conclusion of this transaction.

Contact me via email with your contact telephone and fax numbers, so that I can call you for a discussion.

Thank you as I await your response.

yours faithfully,
Dr.Kw@dwo Af@ri

Quote:

Dear respectful Dr. Kw@dwo Af@ri,

Many thanks for your interesting letter. Please allow me to introduce myself:
My name is T0ny Sunsw€tin and I am based in L0ndon, Engl@nd. It is a fantastic coincidence, as I am the Manager in charge of Foreign Affairs and Transactions at the company I work for. I am sure we can manage to find a solution for your problem and I would like to indeed express my deep interest in helping you out in this rather tight situation you are in!

Let me know how we shall proceed.

Yours sincerely
T0ny Sunsw€tin

Got the thank you very much blabla. But 4 hours later the lad seems keen, as he tried to contact me on the no. I gave him, but unfortunately its not working....

SO I gace him blabla back, about travelling and therefore no access to my email and that my cell phone number changed recently etc etc.

Anyways, I got a nice certificate and a badly faked passport back.

Quote:
Dear T0ny Sunsw€tin,

Thank you for your support and help. I have completed the paperwork. We are making good progress as at today. My contact at the Office of the (MINISTRY OF FINANCE) confirmed to me that your contract number was listed amongst those contractors approved for payment this fiscal quarter schedule.

This is just to ensure that the actual beneficiaries are being paid accordingly. It is official, so no problems as all our paperwork are correct 100%. I pray they contact you soon. You have to be very professional when you are dealing with them as you are perceived a multinational contractor with records on our files to avoid any form of suspicion in the contrary. Just follow their directives correctly and always let me know of development promptly so I can advice where ever neccessary.

Always remember your contract number.(EC/1183/FA/2889). I will forward some details of the contracts execution and commission to you in case you will need to answer some verification questions likely to be put accross to you by the paying institution.

At this stage it is important for you to note that your effective handling of matters will always give us the needed advantage. I am confident that you can use your discretion in the circumstance.

My desire is to establish a life long business relationship with you and your family. I have attached with this email my international passport and the certificate of incorporation.The international passport is for your record only so that you can know whom you have been in communication with. Send me your photo also. I also want to invest my share of the money in your country and you will be my partner.

Again, my appreciations for your true-partnership.
Please send me your cell phone number because the number you gave me is not going through.

Let me know when you receive this email.

God bless you and your family.

Regards
Kw@dwo Af@ri
+233 xxxxxxxx

I also verified the IP info:

IP Information - 41.218.207.30
Country (per IP registrar): GH [Ghana]
Country IP Range: 41.218.192.0 to 41.218.255.255
Country fraud profile: High
City (per outside source): Accra, Greater Accra

Pics here:

So.... whats next?? Need to get the old fart to move around a bit. Anyone got any ideas?
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooo safari! Your company needs some docs signed in ink, not scanned. You need to courier the docs to him. He can chase the package all over Africa.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

StrangePrick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok this seems to progressing rather fast. Have called me many times already today Very Happy Barely understood a word.

Got sent this document, which I filled out via MS paint:

Then I got this email:

Quote:
Attention: T0ny Sunsw€tin,

We got your information and your contract number is correct.

We need you to come over to Gh@na to sign for the release of your contract sum of $14.5 million.

If you cannot make it to Ghana, we have an accredited lawyer that can sign on your behalf in your favour as the beneficiary of the contract sum of $14.5 million, after the signing of the release your contract sum will then be remited into your account immdiately.

The lawyer is affiliated to the ministry of finance Gh@na, but you will have to pay for is charges, because your contract sum is under an insurance cover so we cannot deduct any money from it until it get into your account.

Below is the lawyer information:

Barrister.As@nte S@muel
34 Nkrume C1rcle Accr@ Gh@na
Email: s@muel@[email protected]
Principal Contact:Barrister As@nte S@muel
Education:LLB, LLM Ghana
Specialization:Real Estate, Banking and Finance,
Probate and Estate, Estate Planning,
International Law, Trust

Please contact him immediately and tell him that it is the ministry of finance and economic planning (MOFEP) that ask you to contact him regarding the signing of release of your contract sum..

We await update from you.

yours faithfully
Honourable F1f1 Kw€ty

Now I think it might be a good idea to fly down there, then I can bring funds to the lawyer Very Happy Plus I of course want to might my new friend, Dr. Kw@dwo Af@ri, as he has a real desire....

Quote:

My desire is to establish a life long business relationship with you and your family. I have attached with this email my international passport and the certificate of incorporation.The international passport is for your record only so that you can know whom you have been in communication with. Send me your photo also. I also want to invest my share of the money in your country and you will be my partner.

Now would it be plausible if I say I would fly to Ghana, but my plane gets rerouted/stuck it the Ivory Coast?? Or anyone else have a fantastic idea???
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic