SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Scammer Befriends "Me"!

View next topic
View previous topic

Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This scammer began with the usual plea for money, with a slight twist. He confided to my character, Sir B!ll D!ng, that he was a homosexual and persecuted in his country. Naturally, the compassionate Sir B!ll offered him comfort, and the scammer forgot what he'd originally intended to do, which was beg for money and a laptop. Laughing

I should have been saving all our email exchanges, though we don't email that frequently.

Here are a few emails dating from June of this year:

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 12:10 PM, < > wrote:

hi mr B!ll D!ng, how do you feel, I will like to hear form you. see you

D!ng replies:

2009/7/30, B!ll D!ng < >: Hello, Justin,

I trust that all is well at your end. I apologize that it has taken me so long to reply...I have been extremely busy lately. Summer is our busiest season of the year, you know.

I do hope that you are having a wonderful and profitable summer.

Drop me a line soon,

Your friend,

Bill

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 5:10 PM, < > wrote:

Dear Bill,

I am very satisfied to discover your e-mail. I go well and I have the high morale. I thought that you had forgotten me. Your friendship is very comforting for me. I am satisfied to know that your business works well, wish you full successes in all your company. In my precede e-mail, I had asked you for a laptop. Say me please how you could help me to it. Thank you for your friendship. Goodbye,

Your Justin

D!ing:

2009/9/25, B!ll D!ng <>: Hello, Justin,

I trust that all is well at your end.

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but while on holiday in Vail, Colorado in August and most of September, I had a serious skiing accident, breaking both legs, my collarbone and fracturing my spine.

I am recovering at home at the moment. I'm bed-ridden in a partial body-cast and neck brace. I have hired a nurse to tend to my needs, Ann!e W!lkes. She is a wonderful nurse! Very competent and compassionate.

Quite honestly, I do not remember promising to equip you with a lap top, but if I did, I imagine that I must honour that promise.

Go the nearest Best Buy in your city, pick the lap top that you would like to have, and email me the specifications for same. I'll look the specs over and if I believe it's a good lap top, I will arrange to ship you one via your nearest Best Buy.

Your friend, Bill

PS I will be answering all email very quickly as being bed-ridden, I don't have anything else to do. B

Dear m. bill,

After your raft’s accident last year, I am really saddened by this
horrible accident of ski. I think pertinently that you have to suspend
sports in the nature for the indoor sports. It is also pleasant and
less dangerous.
I wish you quick restoring in Annie W!lkes's arms. Relaying you enough
and make all that she asks for to you. I am really happy to have you
for friend; I admire your open-mindedness and your sincerity.
I know you did not promise me of laptop; I need for your help to get
so. Therefore, the features most important for me are battery’s
autonomy, integrated webcam and light weight. To you to see, that you
can offer me, it is an act of generosity of you, thus I have to be
very required. I reassure you that I am grateful to you for quite your
helps moral and material. Quick recovery.
good bye.

D!ng's sympathetic nurse responds:

Dear Mr. Justin,

Mr. D!ng has asked me to let you know that he is in the hospital. He will undergo major surgery on Monday, October 19th and then will undergo a lengthy course of physiotherapy.

He asked me to personally contact you. He speaks of you often and is very fond of you.

He should be back in business, so to say, sometime in the new year.

Yours faithfully,

Miss A. W!lkes, RN

Hi Miss W!lkes,

I am very anguished by the health of Mr Bill. In spite of the
distance which separates us, he counts for me a lot. He was my only
comfort in the moments the most difficult of my life. It is a man so
comprehensive, so generous. I do not stop praying for him since know
his accident. I know that everything will take place well. Pass on to
him my total condolence and my prayers.
Take care of him and inform me from time to time about the evolution
of its health. Also I would like you give me your address and your
personal phone number, so I can write you to have news of him. Thank
you for everything. See you later

Yours faithfully

PS: apologize for mistakes, I’m French-speaking

The good nurse replies:

Hello, Mr. θεyədəεma,

Mr. D!ng is doing a little better, though he did have a turn for the worse last week. Nurse Ratchəd (his night nurse) and I were terribly concerned.

At the moment, he is unable to eat so he is on a feeding tube. He is scheduled for surgery next Wednesday (November 4) to have most of his large intestine removed due to malignant growths (cancer).

Your prayers and good wishes will be passed along; Mr. D!ng can use all the best thoughts that might come his way at this most difficult time.

Once he is feeling stronger (keeping our fingers crossed) perhaps he will telephone you.

If you would send me your address, Nurse Ratchəd and I would be very pleased to write you a personal letter of thanks for your good wishes insofar as Mr. D!ng's health is concerned.

Your English is excellent, Mr. θεyədəεma. If only my French was as good as your English is.

A bientôt,

Ann!e W!lkes, RN

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This wouldn't be the lad in my siggy would it?

He's very persistent and keeps coming back (despite his experience with Mr Gomer).

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter [email protected])
Come-On
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is funny . . . Annie W!lkes. She's the one in the movie "Misery", right?

It seems like you're turning this "encounter" into a "romance". Too funny.

why did act so u are hurting me girl? belive me i love u so much ? but i dont no why u always hurt me i will make evry endevure to do this for at least to make u happy
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Annie is indeed the nurse from "Misery", and Nurse Ratch!d is the ogre of a nurse who was featured in "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"; she tormented her patients under the guise of being understanding and compassionate -- she was a walking nightmare, very sinister, IMO.

Despite my username, I am a female, middle-aged lady. Justin thinks that I am a wealthy, single male roué who's very rich, and very sappy.

Hmmm...perhaps when "I" recover, I'll ask Justin if he would like me to adopt him! Laughing

solomongrundy wrote:
This wouldn't be the lad in my siggy would it?

He's very persistent and keeps coming back (despite his experience with Mr Gomer).

All I see in your sig are remembrance day poppies (Mr. Ding and I bought our poppies for our jackets last weekend.)

I just read the smaller print on your post, and I believe that I'm now teasing the very same Justin!

Do you have any suggestions as to how I might proceed? I am thinking that this lad might be persistent enough for me to be able to bait for a good length of time -- I want to top the K!ingsley bait I was involved in; it lasted a year and a half.

I'm persistent, too! Or Sir D!ing is! So are the nurses... *snort*

Justin hasn't sent me his photo yet. When "I" recover, I'll ask him to send me his pic, and I'll offer to send him one of 'myself' in return.

(No innocent parties will be involved, I'll chop something up -- a distinguished looking guy, I figure, on the unattractive side. A sort of a Walter Mathau type in an expensive suit).

If and when I receive his photo, I'll post it right away.

Despite all my reading here, I still don't understand what "Gomer" means...I haven't read enough, obviously.

I also need to brush up on how to send bank details...there is so much to learn. It can be overwhelming at times...it's been a long time since I've been to school.

Now I'm attending 419eater 101 Laughing

Welcome to 419, Come-On!

I've lurked here for quite some time, reading and trying to learn.

I don't post often; I hope to remedy that.

One of the best things that happened to me was finding this forum! Baiting can take a lot of time, but I am addicted to it. I could be addicted to worse things...I do like weekend beer, but I digress...

Laughing

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Mod edit: I combined your three sequential posts and fixed the quoting the post above yours mistake -ghost

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Justin hasn't sent me his photo yet.

Here's how he usually looks:
Image Image

As my (male) character was a professional Cher impersonator I was trying to get him into drag but he wasn't having any of it. He did send a pic of himself with peroxided hair at one point though :

He seems to have a decent internet connection as when I arranged a charity drag show for him he asked if I could put a clip on youtube. It was the $9320 takings of that show that Mr Gomer chopped (and to add insult to injury Gomer then sent gloating and abusive emails to 'small boi' Justin). Justin claimed Mr Gomer was a associate of his father and brother who was out to scam him Rolling Eyes

Here's the flyer for the drag show (for some reason I don't recall he thought we'd raise more money if we claimed he was South African rather than Togolese}:

My favourite bit of the bait was when the FBI stopped my next payment of $4500 because 'RECIPIENT NAME FLAGGED AS AN ALIAS ASSOCIATED WITH ADVANCE FEE INTERNET FRAUD'. Endless drag queen hissy fits ensued Laughing Laughing Laughing

The bait just faded away in the end, I think we both just grew bored with it. The account still gets a chatty email (password 'Honey', barf) asking how I'm getting along every month or two and I ping a few lines back. I might pick it up again if things get slack...

Edit, ITP small girl more thoroughly pixellated, just to be sure. Looks like a nice kid, a pity about her scumbag relative Evil or Very Mad
Edit again, er...Justin is Togolese, not 'Togoese' Embarassed

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter [email protected])

Last edited by solomongrundy on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Solomongrundy: How generous of you to host that charity event for him without him sending you a single picture of himself in drag! I'd imagine that the next event's poster will require several pictures of him in drag. Maybe you'll need a video speech (posted to youtube) which will air at the height of the next fund-raising party. Of course, the next fund raiser could possibly raise $100,000 or more, if it's done right!

By the way, I'm so stealing that WU receipt. Very Happy Do you have a blank for that with better resolution?
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Laughing

The WU form was posted on Eater about eighteen months ago IIRC but I can't remember who made it Embarassed The pic posted is the best resolution I have.

With a bit of shopping it's the modality that keeps on giving though.

Quote:
How generous of you to host that charity event for him without him sending you a single picture of himself in drag!

While we're always told not to do more work than the lads sometimes you have to invest. A quick Google and half an hour in Paintshop making that flyer provided about two months of fun. Very Happy

Looking back over the bait, I see the supporting act at the show (Joey the Madonna impersonator, my character's rather turbulent significant other) never contacted Justin directly. As it seems Justin's still in the scamming business I might get myself a new gmail account.

Edit, Incidentally, it took almost a year before I encountered Justin's lawyer, Marie Madeleine Longville. Sadly, she didn't know the 'Honey' password so I couldn't do business with her. There was also some confusion with her title and the movie 'Maitresse' along the way...

Having re-read the bait I see it ended with Justin writing:

Quote:
Regrettably m. Gomer Pyle manipulated us and spoiled our friendship. Really, I was never alcoholic. At least I was delighted to get acquainted. You are funny, intelligent and honest. I shall keep very good memories of you.

Not on a par with a good rant is it? Sad I feel dirty, it's almost like lad-hugging.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic