SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cameroon is lovely this time of year. Safari at last?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no address to ship to....

"Bernie" wrote:
Dear Doctor B3lo,

I am afraid to ship the contents of this package to Nigeria. As you know, they are very valuable.

It would be best if you picked them up the next time you are in Cameroon.

Best wishes,

Bernie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing! I am enjoying every minute of this bait; it's excellent.

And a big tip of the hat to Susan -- she's my kind of gal!

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Susan felt like venting a bit of anger this morning, as only she can. My lad wrote to me on Thursday from both of his characters. I just replied to the Sanusi character with cc to Bello.

Quote:
Dear Messrs. Sanusi and Bello:

I have deliberately not responded to your emails of the 19th until now because I was so fucking ANGRY that I would have wanted to get right back on an airplane and return to Africa so I could personally rip your shriveled balls off and stuff them down your throat. You arrogant pig!

I will restrain myself as much as I can but I will make the following comments to things you wrote:

"Why you didn't see me personally and also did not hear from me is because of my busy schedule for almost one month now."

If you were so fucking busy why couldn't you simply have told me so? If you knew for the past MONTH that you were going to be too busy to see me, why did you tell me you would? Why did you make me pay for a room for you at the camp, knowing you wouldn't use it??? A quick email -- taking no more than a few seconds -- would have been the polite thing to do. Once again, you are showing yourself as an arrogant, self-centered, lying sack of shit.

"All the official documents covering your late husband's fund release are all ready and should have been brought to you by Dr.Bello for your signature."

DAMN RIGHT!!! So why the fuck weren't they????? That was the whole fucking point of my trip!!! Why not tell me something obvious? Duh, how stupid are you, anyway!?! I spent a fortune and wasted a hell of a lot of time traveling all the way to Africa to do exactly what you stated there. Mr. Bello treated me like shit. I want his lazy ass fired.

"I still posit here that the CBN is more than capable to handle this little matter directly."

And I posit here that the CBN is the most incompetent bank I have ever encountered! Why should I believe your claim that you/they are capable of handling this "little" (!!!!!) matter when you have consistently PROVEN that you are incapable???? I refer you back to your previous statement: Mr. Bello should have delivered those papers to me! He didn't! If that isn't incompetence, what is???? ANSWER ME THAT!

"You shall be required to pay for the delivery charges which will include insurance cover.An approximation of US$950 will be enough."

Hello??? Have you heard about the amazing new invention they're calling "postage stamps"? It's a very exciting new innovation. You can put papers into an envelope, stick a couple of stamps on the outside, and send them across the world for about $2. Give it a try sometime.

$950?? Are you fucking crazy??? Even if there was an urgent rush, Fedex would deliver a package of documents for about $60. But what's the rush? You've only been jerking me around for 4 years now. I think I can wait a week for the mail delivery.

"i plead with you to mellow down your temper no matter how highly provoked.Please give peace a chance again. "

To which I say: FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.

Let me repeat: you and Mr. Bello both screwed me over. That trip cost me two weeks of my time and almost $50,000 in travel expenses, not to mention all the gifts I wasted. You and Mr. Bello lied to me over and over and over when I was preparing for this trip, and Mr. Bello broke a long string of promises while I was there. It is entirely your fault that I wasted all that time and money. So when you come to me and say "If that action had been concluded during your trip,we should have carried out the fund transfer here within 48 hours" it just reminds me again of how incompetent you are. Yes, it should have been concluded during my trip! Why wasn't it? I'll tell you why: because you are an incompetent pile of shit!

And if you think I sound angry now, just be happy I didn't write to you 3 days ago when I was really pissed.

Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc, I think it's time to move on to the Allst4r modality. I suggest you write to him and slap him for being so stupid as to expect you to send the laptop and Rolex when you have no clue where he is.

Susan really got under his skin with that last email, he seems to have forgotten how important it is to be nice to a client, no matter what the client says to him. That's just Basic Sales 101. Wink

He wrote me long emails from both of his characters this morning, quite thoroughly insulting Susan. Tsk, very bad form. Highlights bolded:

Mr. Sanusi wrote:

That is your life.Always fighting yourself for nothing but be it clear to you that there is a limit to human tolerance.Let my kind disposition towards tolerating and enduring all your bullshit not be intepreted to mean cowardice and lack of authority.I was not employed by you and my priority is to serve the Govt and good people of Nigeria with the best of my ability not to be insulted and threatened by someone who i owe no allegiance.

Let it be very clear to you for the very last time that this will be the last time i will be replying to such trash from you.I have a responsible wife at home and can not tolerate such irrational and stupid behaviour of yours.Each time, you have always complianed of the CBN and it's staffs, i have always remained silent because i don't want to join issues with an unreasonable woman but examine yourself thoroughly, you will find out that you are your own worst enemy and problem, if not incompetent to handle such task of consolidating your late husband's wealth.

You lack maturity and intelligience to negotiate task of such magnitude.You are only good at identifying other people's faults not making mentioning of yours which are all glaring.That is very horrible of you.Well, my position is the official one and it stands.It is either myway or the highway. Laughing You are fuming that we didn't meet with you in Cameroun, but i will state here that making such trip is discretional and not mandatory since we have a Govt that we are working for and our seat of Govt is in Abuja-Nigeria and not Cameroun.Also, Govt official duties are carried out in offices and not in hotel rooms.Also, note that when i initially suggested in one of my mails that you stop your trip because we can arrange direct payment here , you waved it under the assumption that we are trying to avoid you.So, why are you crying foul?

For the issue of the delivery charge, $950 is no money.The cost may be $10 but what of the insurance cover? Rolling Eyes Do you think that such sensitive documents can be delivered to you without any Insurance Cover?Well, you must understand that it is not compulsory but a mere suggestion.You are the one who insisted on having hard copies.You don't take suggestion given out of mere love to mean swindling you.Nobody is interested in your money and be cleared again that nobody here will ever welcome your brash behaviour again.

Mr. Bello wrote:
You are just complicated to handle Laughing but we are no fools here.For a woman who claims to be reasonable to treat honorable men entrusted with special mandate from the Goverment of the day with levity and disrespect tantamount to the highest point of irresponsibility.I won't take such again and any furtherance, i shall personally recommend outright forfeiture of your late husband's contract payment to the Government and hell shall not be let loose.

Why do you take us for a ride?What do you think that you are?Be warned that we have had enough of your idiosyncracy.Now listen and listen for good.You should ask yourself serious questions on why nobody was interested from Government angle to meet you when you were in Cameroun.People are fed up with your arrogance.Myself, who tried to come personally twice, how did you see such kind gesture?Look, you didn't employ anybody here and nobody is your house boy.

You compliment the efforts of miscreants but when simple Government directives are given to you, You will vehemently oppose them. Who do you think that you are causing pains?It is yourself alone.You must take Goverment decisions as they are made to be.You are not dealing with Mr.Sanusi and myself on personal ground but the Government of Nigeria and her policies.We don't have anything personal with you.You always fail to realize the difference between personal transaction you share with people with a very important issue like this.Nobody can fight the Government single handedly especially with falsehood and white lies.You are terrible and such character will cost you your late husband's payment.

Is it not ridiculous to know that when Uchenna who is neither a government official nor a sent representative visited you while in Cameruon and bamboozed your brain with tricks, you sang praises to high heavens to his name and even gave him all your money to buy Chemicals and Charms for you but when the Governor of CBN asked for mere $950 for delivery of your payment hard copy approvals, he is accussed of fraudulent intention and insulted.Your problem is that you don't know your enemies.You should be ashamed of yourself.Where in this world do you hear of such odd method of payment and yet, you have paid in advance and when Government functioneries who will handle the payment responsibilities as regulated by government make mention of Government guidelines, they will be seen and treated as fools and idiots.You are only fooling yourself.Every body is laughing at your absurdity.If you continue like this, your payment is a foregone conclusion.

What a stupid way to treat a fabulously wealthy maga. Rolling Eyes

Well, I'm tired of this now so Susan is passing it all on to my fake lad to handle. Let this idiot lick his wounds while he tries to salvage the only thing left: the gifts I left with Bernie.

Susan wrote:
Dear Messrs. Sanusi and Bello:

Fine. You can both go to hell. I am sick of your arrogance and your insults. Please direct all further inquiries to my authorized agent in Nigeria, Mr. Jam3s Uchenna. You can reach him at [email protected]. He has my signed power of attorney and can handle anything with my full authority.

I will no longer waste my time with misogynistic, self-important idiots like you. You should be totally ashamed of yourselves. Such disrespect is utterly unforgivable. Not to mention your proven incompetence.

Mr. Uchenna can put up with your arrogance from now on. I will not do so anymore. Enough is more than enough when it comes to dealing with assholes like you two.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr. Rhodes,

Thanks for your mail.Below are the information to use:

Name:Must@ha B3lo

Address: 69 mugu street

Lagos-Nigeria.

Thank you and God bless you as you do so.

Best Regards,
Dr.Mugu ,

Okay, Bernie sent out an email saying he will ship it a week from Wednesday. Juan, I am PMing you the address. I intend to write in 8 days saying I have sent it, and then you can take it from there with Allstar.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic