SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Church Bait....will add when I get more from them

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me
Scammer

Dear Sir/Madam,

Don't be surprised we reach you with this medium, but is the only option which we can use to contact you, first of all i will introduce myself, my name is Dung4 3y4dm4 am 23 years old here with my sister 4nit4 3y4d3m4 she's 18 years, we are the last children of Late President 3y4d3m4 of the Republic of Togo, we are on exile to Ghana because of the intention of my step brothers and sister, my mother made us escape before she lost her life a year ago, we have been in Ghana in the refugee camp but now staying with an old woman who received us has her children after hearing our stories, we have a fund here in the Kotoka International Airport, it was deposited here by our mother who wants us to seek someone that can stand has our foreign beneficiary and receive this fund for us abroad, this fund worth about 5.5MUSD with some precious stones, now in the Kotoka international Airport, According to the instructions my Mother gave to one Mrs. Judith K3m4 that without a foreign beneficiary this fund will not move from Ghana, so we have contacted you so that you can stand as our foreign beneficiary and whom will help us receive this fund abroad. Mrs Judith K3m4 works with the UN African Monitory Union and she has been the one in charge of the fund, but it was giving to her has a family belongings so that there wont be any attention on this fund. We wont have much access to communication with you due to our life safety, so contact Mrs. Judixx and tell her you are our foreign beneficiary and ready to help us get our fund and join you in your country, so that she can order one of the UN pilot to deliver this fund to you, which later you will send for us to join you. her contact is:

Full Name: Judith K3m4
Phone Number: +2332466xxxx
Email: [email protected]

Thanks and God Bless.

Dung4 and Anit4 3y4d3m4.

NB: my private email is [email protected]

Bear in mind, 4nit4 later changes to J0hn...

Dear Miss 4nit4,

I am interested in trying to help you out, as I am a God fearing
person. I will introduce myself to you. I am P4st0r H4r0ld L0ngr0d of
The Church of Bread, Milk, and Honey. I have been a pastor at this
church for 20 + years now. I see requests come in all the time, and I
would like to know what exactly you would be requesting from The
Church of Bread, Milk, and Honey? If you are seeking monies, there is
a small process that must be gone through, so if this is the
situation, please respond back as soon as possible so we can begin the
process.

God Bless You,
P4stor Har0ld L0ngr0d
The Church of Bread, Milk, and Honey

Dear Past0r,

This is Dung4 can you please tell me the process so that i can do it my sister is Anit4 and i am ready to do anything just to get money, can we start now?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Dung4

Dear Dung4,

Yes, you may start as soon as you are able. There is a 3 step process you both must fullfill before my church can send you any money. The first you must be introduced into the church. The church asks that you fill out an application, one for each of you. We do not accept applications for both people on one application. I will explain the other two steps once we get to that point, as to become a member of our church is very important as God watches closely.
I will attach an application, for which you must print, fill it out, scan and attach to your email back to me. Once I recieve a completed application, we will go from there. Now how fast you get the money is in your hands. The faster you go through the process, the faster you will get the money. Our church will give you each $50,000 as we feel very bad for your situation.

The application must be done in black ink. I look forward to your completed applications so your new family can send you money.

God Bless You,
Past0r Har0ld Longr0d

Dear Sir,

This is the application we have fill it and some pictures attached which we want to build the churches for people to fellowship and be part of the family. So we would like to know the next step so that we can start here in Ghana as soon as possible. the form is for me and my friend...Which country are you from?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Dung4 and J0hn.
notice the change from 4nit4 to J0hn here?

Forms Attached:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/Picture_001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/Picture_002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/mail-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/johnPicture_001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/johnPicture_002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/johnPicture_003.jpg

Dear Dung4,

The Church and myself would like to warmly thank you for those forms back so quickly. The next step is baptism, which you must photograph since you are in Ghana and we are in the United States. You and John must follow these instructions very carefully. This is a cleansing process in which all new members must go through, whether they are infant or 120 years old.

As you know, our Church is The Church of Bread, Milk, and Honey. Bread is the body of Christ, Milk is the mothering nature of God, and Honey is the sweetness God looks down upon us. The Baptisim is most crucial, and if the pictures are not done correctly, we will reject them and ask for them to be re-done.

Baptism Ceremony:

Each of you must wear a virginal white cloth with in the form of a toga. There must be nothing on underneath, and the cloth must be see thru to represent a new begining and a new relatioship with Christ, as he was born from a Virgin, you may enter the church as one as well. You must think of the Virgin Mary and what she had endured giving us the only son of God to us to forgve our sins. You must also wear a crown of thorns on your head to represent Christ and what Christ had to endure for our sins as well.

Now that is the clothing you are to wear while performing the baptism, and now onto the ceremony:

Each of you are to kneel in a body of water,upon each persons turn to be baptised, holding a sign that states " I HAVE GIVEN MY LIFE TO THE CHURCH OF BREAD, MILK, AND HONEY AND THAT WE HOPE, WHEN THEY DIE, CARTOON CHARATERS HAVE TO ANSWER FOR THEIR SINS" The person pouring the milk and honey holding a loaf of bread must be standing above the person kneeling in the water. This water can be a river, or lake, whichever is closest. The water symbolizes when Christ taught man to fish to eat forever..

The person performing the cleasing ceremony must be wearing the virginal white cloth as well as the crown of thorns. They do not have to hold the sign, for they will be performing the baptism.

They are to hold a loaf of bread with their right hand onto their head to represent the body of Christ while performing the cleansing baptism. With their left hand, they must pour milk and honey onto the other persons head. This ceremony must be photographed by another person, and the pictures must attached to the next email. The pictures must reflect the entire process as it happens from start to finish. If you so choose, you may video tape the entire ceremony and send it to the church via email.

If the person who takes the pictures would like to join the Church as well, the church will reward both of you an additional $25,000, so you each would recieve $75,000.00. They too would have to submit the application, as well as perform the ceremony.

Each person must perform this ceremonious baptism and all pictures from the begining to the end must be attached to the next email. While the person is poring the milk and honey over the person's head, he must be shouting " GOD IS GREAT. WE ARE COMING TO THE CHURCH OF BREAD, MILK, AND HONEY, ACCEPT US NOW!"

Once I recieve those pictures of your cleansing baptism, we only have one more step for you both to be part of The CHurch of Bread, Milk, and Honey Family.

God Bless You,
Pastor Har0ld L0ngr0d
The CHurch of Bread, Milk, and Honey

P.S. I am enclosing another application if you think whoever photographs you would be interested in joining. Remember, if you get them to join as well you will go from $50,000 each to $75,000 so I would encourage you to ask them to join the church.

Dear H4rry,

Thanks for your mail, the thorns and the other things to buy is going to cost money and we dont have the money to get those items, but if you can send us money we can get everything done, or better still we would like to come to the US and finish all the process there and then we can come back and start the church. We are really serious and we hope to be part of the family.Please reply us with good fate and after this step what is going to be the next step and i hope this is not some kind of joke because we wouldn't want any disappointment after we have done everything. and the money how are you gonna send it to us after every process, because we dont have bank account are you gonna do it through western union complete?

Thanks
Dung4 and J0hn

Dear H4rry,

We have talked with each other and we will like to ask you for some few things to show the seriousness and genuineness, so we will like some few pictures from you so that we can know the person we are dealing with. and some pictures of the church, we are really serious and carry the next step but we are not financially alright now, we are ready to join the family.

Thanks

Dung4 and J0hn

Mild slap coming.......
Dear Dung4,

The church will not not tolerate excuses. If you are serious about becoming a member of the church, you must do what is asked of you. The thorns do not have to be bought, they can be found on trees. The other items may be borrowed if you do not have the money for those items. Remember, you are to photograph the entire process taken place, then you must email me those pictures. We are not going to tolerate excuses, and if you are unable to complete the process, there are plenty of others who want to join and start a church in our churches name.

Then you call my church a joke? Do I seriously have to have others from other countries who have joined the church, gotten money from my church in the total amount of $125,000 send you an email? The one gentleman contacted me over the telephone, started a church over in Brazil, got 3 other people to join, and the church sent him $125,000. Every person you ask to join gets money as well as the person asking them to join. Please do not insult me again and state that my church is some kind of joke.

I can not tell you the other process until you complete the second process. If you fail to complete it, you could tell hundreds of people our secrets, and we would not want false prophets of our church.

I do not mean to be harsh, but you completed the first task so quickly, I thought that you were going to be the High Preistess. Send me the baptism ceremony pictures when you complete it.

God Bless You,
Pastor Har0ld L0ngr0d

Dear Dunga,

Thanks for the faith of not thinking we are a real church. I am enclosing a picture of the Church. I also am including another application, in case you have more people that would like to join.

God Bless You,
Past0r Har0ld L0ngr0d

Attached this picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/churchsign.jpg

Gave them another form in case others wanted to join....

Dear H4rry,

Thanks for your message but we are sorry for the way we talked but we really want to be in the high priestess, we will do everything and send the pictures to you has you have said, we hope to do everything has fast as we can. Hope to hear from us soon.. Can the two of us do the baptism first because people here in Africa has a low mentality and they can be thinking other wise, so we hope to get instructions from you, and for the person that will do the baptism i dont think we can trust anybody around us apart from ourselves, what do you think hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Dung4 and J0hn

Dear Dung4,

Thank you kindly for those words of encouragement. However you need to get the baptism done with properly, is ok with us. Please make sure you follow the cleansing baptism service and to photograph it accordingly.

God Bless You,
Pastor Har0ld L0ngr0d

Dear Sir,

We will make sure we do it accordingly, is nice to hear from you, We will get back to you soon with the photograph and wait for the next step.

Regards
Dung4 and J0hn

Dear Dung4,

Thank you for following what God is telling you to do by joining our church. I can not wait to welcome both you and John into our churches loving arms. We are patiently waiting for the pictures of the cleansing baptism. To clear things up, I would like to send the money to a bank account, as rather than Western Union. Is there anyway possible for you to ask a family member to have the money wired to their account? I think it may be too much money through Western Union. If the church has to do it through Western Union, we will, but bear in mind the max we cal send is $1,000.00 at a time, which would be 50 trips to Western Union for both you and John. Please let me know how you would like to proceed as far as the money is concerned after you complete the cleansing baptism step as well as the last step.

Looking forward to getting the baptism pictures so we can fully complete this process, and may God be with you while you are performing the ceremony.

God Bless You,
Past0r Har0ld L0ngr0d

P.S. It was nice to hear from you as well, and remember God loves you!

Dear H4rry,

We have done the baptism, we have to borrow money just to do this baptism and we have to go to a very far distance because river is no where close to us, so we make sure we do the baptism according to the way we were instructed, so we are waiting for the next step to proceed. We have find a new members but we would like to finish ours first before we can do their own, With much love and we hope to hear from you soon.

Dung4 and J0hn .

Picture of Bapstism here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/WheretheCleansingwasdone.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/Thorns.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/Sign.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/SeenThrough.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/Seanthrough2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/MilkandHoney.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/Milk.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/Baptism2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/grlnxtdr681/Nigerian%20Shit/Baptism.jpg

Dear Mr. H4rry,

We have not heard anything from you after we have send the baptism pictures. We want to go on with every process quickly, so that we can start the church here immediately.

Dung4 and J0hn.

Dear Dung4,

Thank you very much for those pictures. I hope you were thinking of God while performing the ceremony. I have printed your pictures and have given them to the proper person for reveiw. The only thing was I did not notice the loaf of bread on the head of the person performing the ceremony. I think they may overlook this factor, so for now we will leave it alone. Tomorrow is Sunday, so they will be able to review everything then, and give me the go ahead for you to proceed with the third step. Please be patient, as of tomorrow you will have the last step. Also, to confirm that you are in Ghana correct? Please know, if I was the only one reviewing it, you would already have the third step, but I must present it before the board. There should be no problems though, so don't worry.

I will send you an email tomorrow with your final instructions to become one with family of The Church of Bread, Milk, and Honey.

God Bless You,
Past0r Har0ld L0ngr0d

Dear Mr. H4rry,

Thanks for your mail we are really serious to join the family, am happy you have seen the pictures, but the loaf was in my hands, but we could not take more pictures because of the environment people around here will be thinking otherwise so we have to do it snappy and make sure we join this family and involve more members. so please talk to the reviewer because it took some days for us to borrow this money and travel to the village where we did the ceremony. So please try and talk to him so that he can give us the chance to prove ourselves that we really want to join this family. Yes we are in Ghana.([color=darkblue]set up for the safari
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Dung4 and J0hn. [/color]

Dear Dung4,

They surprised me, and I have GREAT news! They approved your pictures fully! Now the last step is going to be hard and I want you both to understand that the church can not help you in any way. Please understand this, and I want you to know that this is the last step and after that we will be sending you $50,000 each. If you get more people to join, it gives you an extra $25,000 each, so see if you can't get more people to join ok?

Now that you understand this last task is going to be hard, and that the church can not offer you any help, money or spiritually, I will present you with the last task. This last task is hard because you both must get tattooes, and I am going to send you the picture of our Holy Cow mascot. You both must get a tattoo with our mascots face, and above the tattoo it must be written Got Bread, Milk, and Honey? I understand it may be expensive, but the church can not help with this, but explain to the person doing the tattoo they will get paid the next day after you have it done, and send photographic proof that you both have completed this process. Meanwhile, here is the Holy Cow mascot, and remmeber it must be his face tattooed on your body with out church sloagn above it of "Got Bread, Milk, and Honey?"

I present to you Betsy, the Holy Cow:

The face and the halo above Betsy's head must be tattooed. We also, since you are in Ghana, must send pictures of the tattoo being done. While Dung4 is getting his, J0hn can take pictures. While J0hn is getting his done, Dung4 can take pictures. Then you must attach them the same as you did with the wonderful baptism ceremony pictures. I will be praying that it goes well and is not too painful.

I look forward to being able to send you both the monies!! Bear in mind, when you are having it done, it's $50,000 for this last step.

God Bless You,
Pastor Harry Longrod

Dear Pastor,

Thanks for the mail, we have got the last step we will tattoo the symbol of the holy cow so should we add the grasses to the tattoo we still need to find some money and send it to you. Thanks so much for the effort we will really happy to join this family.

Thanks and hope to hear from us soon.

Dunga and John.

Dear H4rry,

We are sending this message to tell you that we have seen one of our family member who has account which you can use in transferring the $50,000 each to us, So when we have done the last step we will give you the account details so that you can transfer the money to us.

Thanks

Dung4 and J0hn 3y4d3m4

Dear P4st0r,

We would like to ask again which part of the body can we draw the holy cow, and secondly we have to find a cheap tattoo artist who can do it for us, so please we will try our best for someone who can do it for us, but if there is anyway you can assist us Mr harry then please do cos right now we dont know, but we are really serious to do everything and join this family and put more members.

Regards

Dung4 and J0hn

Dear Dung4,

You may in fact add the grass, but please make sure that the Holy Cow Betsy's face is not covered in grass,and also make sure you add the wording I spoke to you about as well. What money are you sending to me? I was confused by this, so if you could please explain....

The church elders would like the tattoo on your upper left arm, the same arm that you needed to hold the loaf of bread on your head during the baptisim. This is your final step! I am so glad to have you guys join the family of The Church of Bread, Milk, and Honey! We had service on Sunday, and we all prayed for you both, and we sung songs in your praise that you and John will be joining, and building a church of our name, and you Dunga will be the High Priestess of the church, in a far away country. I am so excited to have you join, and I really want to send this money out to you for joining! I would love to send it out to you now, however it is against church policy, so I really hope you complete this last task. As I had stated, it is a difficult one, but we have to ensure you are willing to become full members.

I look forward to your email with the pictures of you guys gettting our tattoo on your arm, and then you can tell me how I am sending this money to you both!

God Bless You Both Very Much,
P4st0r H4r0ld L0ngr0d

Dear Dung4,

I just saw this message, please forgive me. I am so glad that you have an account that I can send the $50,000 to now. What a relief, I was worried I would have to go through Western Union and that would take months to get you both your $50,000 each. After you send me the pictures of you getting the tattoo, I need to know if I am transferring the full $100,000 into it, or do you each have a bank account that we are supposed to wire $50,000 each into? If you know that you both are to recieve $50,000 out of the $100,000 I can send it all in one lump and you two can split the money in half when it gets there.

Please tell me how to proceed after I get the pictures of the tattooing.

God Bless You Both Very Much,

P4st0r Har0ld L0ngr0d

Will update when I get the tattoo pics, which may take them a few days, which is what happened with the baptism, so not worried. Will update when I get those.

Enjoy!

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work! That last picture of the baptism is priceless.

Yes, please keep us updated Very Happy

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much! Very Happy looking forward to their tattoes.... Laughing

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
moosewinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was fantastic. I will try your approach.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Dung4,

We at the church have not heard from you guys in a few days, and wanted to find out how you two are fairing? We have not recieved pictures of the sacred Holy Cow Betsy tattoes yet, and are making sure that you both are still interested in the money?

Please let me know as to what is going on.

God Bless You,
Pastor H4rry L0ngr0d

Dear H4rry,

We are still interested we are searching for were we can find some money so that we can get the tattoos done, but we are still interested to join the family and be a member of the church as well, so you will hear from us soon as soon as we get money to do the tattoos.

Greetings to you all in the name of the Lord.

Dung4 and J0hn.

Dear Dung4,

Thank you for the update, as we at the church were growing concerned about you. We love both you and John and are ready to welcome you to the church fully, in our loving bossom. Also, you need to let me know if I am sending you the $100,000 into the one account and you two will split the money, or am I wiring $50,000 to two seperate accounts. I can't send it until we have the pictures of the tattoes, but I just want to be prepared for when you send us the pictures.

God Bless You,
P4stor H4rry L0ngr0d

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

moosewinkle wrote:
That was fantastic. I will try your approach.

Cool, I am glad to contribute to the community! Happy baiting!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear P4stor,

We want to get the tattoos done before we will give you the account so that you can send the money because we have got some two more members, i think the money will be send after each other in the same account i mean first will be $50,000 and after collecting the $50,000 you will send the other one to the same account, but we are still searching for some money for the tattoos like $100 for the both of us if we get that then we can start our tattoos and we will send the pictures as soon as possible, We tried to borrow some money but they dont want to give us, so we are still trying to get the money so that we can start the tattoo's immediately....

Thanks

Dung4 and J0hn

Dear Dung4,

Could you ask the gentleman giving you the tattoo to just go ahead and do it and you will pay him the next day? There are no worries as far as money coming to you, after all, no one deserves it more than you and J0hn. You both have worked very hard in becomming a member of the church. Could you explain to them that this is your last step, and you will be getting $50,000 each once you have it completed? I wish the church could help you out, but it is against our rules and regulations. I do apologize for this, but you must find a way to get this completed and pictured. I have to tell you though, only $100.00? Wow that's pretty cheap, here in the US that tattoo costs $500.00. I should know, as I had to go through the same thing you both are going through, as I also have the tattoo of the Holy Cow Betsy as well. So do all members. Please keep me informed as to your progress, as the elders are growing slightly impatient.

I love you both in a Godly way,
P4stor H4rry L0ngr0d

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear H4rry,

Thanks for your mail, tell the elders to be patient that after we could be able to get the money we will let you guys know and send the pictures to you, i wish you could send us the money $100 and then we can be able to be fast about it and send it to you. We are really trying our best.

Thanks

Dung4 and J0hn

Awesome! That works..... Laughing

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic