SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait and longest subject line

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the longest subject line I have received. I am tossing it out for a mass bait as a bonus. Below is the email message and headers. Have fun! Smile

Quote:
--- On Tue, 11/3/09, ROBERT S. MUELLER FBI DIRECTOR <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Attn: Beneficiary, It has come to notice of Federal Bureau of Investigation that your long awaiting funds worth US$10,500,000.00 only has been transferred to Bank of America to credit to your account. However, we decided to inform you about this good news so that you will be ready to receive the huge sum of money with any bank account of your choice. Moreover, we have instructed Bank Of America to hold on until we receive what is called "FRN CERTIFICATE" from you to prove the letigimacy of the funds approval from Nigerian government.Furthermore, more details and the contact information of above stated certificate responsible issuing officer shall be given to you in my next e-mail.Note that we shall conduct immediate payment cancellation and then charge you for money laundering. Regards,Robert Mueller III

To:

Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 2:33 AM

Read............

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 67.195.15.155;
Tue, 03 Nov 2009 02:33:28 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]> X-YMailISG: _cDEN46u5QNGeZsz8GY535t8s-
X-Originating-IP: [195.4.92.93]
Authentication-Results: mta111.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=office.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=office.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mout3.freenet.de) (195.4.92.93) by mta111.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Tue, 03 Nov 2009 02:33:27 -0800
Received: from [195.4.92.22] (helo=12.mx.freenet.de) by mout3.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID [email protected]) (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #92) id 1N5GhT-0004Dc-5D;
Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:33:19 +0100
Received: from [82.128.38.191] (port=2203 helo=User) by 12.mx.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID [email protected]) (port 587) (Exim 4.69 #94) id 1N5GhS-0001jq-0e;
Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:33:19 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recieved the same mail. Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM sent.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might find this hard to believe but someone is impersonating ROBERT S. MUELLER FBI DIRECTOR Wink
Over the past week he has contacted me approx. 6 times with a variety of different scams. Will the real ROBERT S. MUELLER FBI DIRECTOR please stand up...
Wow! I finally figured out that all you have to do is click on a emoticons and it magically appears on the message!!!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in.

ETA: maybe not, e-mail appears to have been closed.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipients failed.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waaaaa! That had soo much promise!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It didn't bounce on me yet. I replied to [email protected]

I have not received anything back yet either. Sad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send out a fair number of ASEMs. A portion bounce back, but I do not keep track of those that do (I let gmail trash them automatically for me). Also, due to the nature of my opening ASEM (addressed to a Dear Mr. Soludo), a lot of lads sign-up for brand new email accounts just to have the privilege of sending me their bank accounts and being tortured by me. Twisted Evil But, I know that I have not seen a reply from either of his email addresses... yet. Wink

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic