SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Updated love bait - - great phone calls with this guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have time to upload calls (or dig through them right now) I've not talked to him since this summer when "my cell phone died" -- my skype subscription ended and I've not had time/$ to renew it - - But when I can get some free time, I'll give him another call....

I've only had him for about a year - so I am not sure when he's going to take his trip - I'm planning a great safari for 2010 - - just have to keep grooming lads, though.

So.... here's a taste of the emails between me and this guy - - and you can just imagine the phone calls (for those of you who know my calls!)

Quote:
baby

oh i am very sorry to hear this from you.
now i am in spain but i will be back to lome soonest.
just send to me your mobile so that we can talk. i have been missing yours sweet voice and wish to be with you also to hold you so close to my arms and make you feel real woman once again since your boy friend left you.
is a pity for the death of your aut.
baby take it easy everything will be fine.

i just wnat to marry you right away now because i can not miss you again .

i am waiting for your reply my love and my world.
my love will always remain with you. i want to be with you soon and have good times with you. can you come to africa?.

one love honey.

all for love

*note that according to dnsstuff he's still in Togo - he's not in spain*

My latest reply to him:

Quote:
Hi Baby,
I miss you, too. I want to talk to you, but please give me just a
little bit more time to grieve. I have cried so much. It's really
hard to watch people you love die. I am so hurt and my heart is full
of pain.

I wish that you were here. I wish you could wrap your arms around me
and hold me tightly. I need that so much. I need someone who can
protect me from this pain and tell me that everything will be ok.

kisses,

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic